Is It Really Me? Ch. 06

Story Info
Should Ann & I add another guy to our bed?
3.5k words
4.61
10.3k
8
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,212 Followers

Thursday morning I woke up at 7 smelling freshly brewed coffee.

My breakfast was on the table and Ann was already eating hers.

She looked me in the eye, "Both of us are in a hurry now, but in the evening we need to talk."

"Yes dear, we should..."

The whole day I could not make myself think about work.

A vision of Jeff playing with my wife's bare tits in the nightclub bounced constantly in front of my eyes...

Luckily, the supervisor was too busy to notice my lack of concentration.

When it was time to leave work, I hurried out and at 6:30 pm I was home.

I found Ann sitting in the living room with a glass of white wine. She looked pensive.

She glared in my direction, but said nothing.

I poured myself a large glass of wine too - If I was about to get into trouble, better be loaded first...

I gulped half of it and then sat by her side.

Finally Ann said, "Please, tell me what happened last night in the club. And later at home...

I remember very few details. My memory is patchy..."

I was hesitant... "Do you really want to hear ALL the details?"

"Definitely. YES!" she sternly replied.

"I'll tell you the whole story on one condition - You do not interrupt me until I'm done. Deal?..."

All of a sudden Ann looked tired... And depressed?...

And then, slowly she seemed to regain her strength...

What went through her mind at that moment?...

Ann promised me to be quiet until I was finished.

I began by telling her that I first met Jeff and Sam at the athletic facility and befriended them.

I omitted my gay experiences with them in the sauna. I also skipped the hand job I performed on Sam in club.

I was too ashamed of myself...

For the next hour or so, I described what happened in the club - The mysterious cocktail she drank, her dance with Jeff and their disappearance for 45 minutes until I accidentally saw them in a dark corner. I described to Ann their erotic movements on the dance floor... How I saw her braless... Jeff's play with her fully exposed tits, while she massaged his hard-on...

I also mentioned how aroused I became watching the intimate, highly erotic show, and... that I ended up with a huge orgasm.

I told Ann that later, when we arrived home, she was asleep in an instant. I undressed her for the night and noticed her absent panties. I spread her legs and found out all the signs that Jeff fucked her and came inside of her earlier...

I also added, that I could not resist the temptation and licked Jeff's come from her vagina...

The whole time I was talking, Ann was just staring at me. She looked stunned!...shocked!!!...

But she did not interrupt my story.

When I was finished, Ann sighed and then whispered, "I am not sure if it was the effect of the mysterious cocktail, or the combination of too many alcohol drinks, but the last thing I clearly remember, is Jeff and I starting to dance together. He danced very gracefully... After the second song I felt somewhat dizzy and then I dozed off. The rest of the evening seemed like a dream, where I had no control WHATSOEVER over actions I was involved in...

I recall that at one point I was partially awake and Jeff was touching my breast over my shirt. He was pulling my waist toward him and I felt his erection. As I said, I was not able to resist and just followed his lead.

The next picture I still have in my memory shows Jeff and I in a dark corner. He was sucking on my uncovered sensitive nipple and my hand wrapped around his cock.

The last vague recollection is Jeff and I are in a restroom... I lean against the wall and Jeff fucks me from behind, while pinching my exposed nipple again.

Everything else is just a big blur...

This morning I woke up early with a massive headache and feeling dirty...

I went to the bathroom to take a shower, and there I discovered remnants of dry cum on my vagina..."

Ann looked at me apologetically, "As I said, while I can recall certain things, last night I had no control over what happened... It felt like I was in a scary nightmare... I feel so awful this morning too!...

How do YOU feel now about everything that occurred in the club?"

I stuttered, "Yesterday's events were NEVER... p.part of my plan for our anniversary cel.lebration! I had no idea that something lllike this could EVER... happen to us!

But... in spite of it all... you can see for yourself how I really feel now..." and then I pointed toward the obvious bulge in my pants.

"Are you telling me that you are not furious about last night?... That it arouses you to see another guy playing with my exposed boobs and even fucking me?!... In public, no less!..."

"If the other guy would have tried to force you to do something against your will and I saw you suffering, I'd feel differently and intervene immediately! However, when I saw him playing with your body like a violin, your facial expression was so angelic and peaceful... The whole scene was so erotic - All at the same time... Watching you guys making out in public, when I was the only observer, made me extremely horny. In fact, without touching myself, I orgasmed right there in my pants..."

Ann kept staring at me and asked softly, "Are you implying that you liked watching me having sex with another man?... Being cuckolded by another man made you horny?... That you wish to be a voyeur in another scene that has a stranger uses and abuses my body?... "

I thought about that one for awhile. I was trying to come up with the best way to express my feelings.

I had to make sure that I didn't offend Ann, yet be true to myself. It didn't seem like an easy task...

I mumbled, " Ann dear, I really love you and I would never ask you to do anything you feel strongly against, but the fact is that seeing you making out with Jeff did not cause me to be angry or even jealous. Actually, it made me as horny as hell."

"Rick, I hate the fact that Jeff took advantage of me when I couldn't resist his advances!

If we ever see him again, he better apologize nicely for doing the unthinkable!

For the life of me I can't understand why adding ANOTHER sex partner arouses you...

To think that we'll have sex with a third person frightens me...

But... I love YOU very much and I would like to see YOU happy...

So, let me think it over. When I have an answer for you, you'll know..."

The first week following the evening at the nightclub, I went to gym on Tuesday and then Friday.

Intentionally I did not go on Jeff's usual days...

I was uncomfortable and too confused to see him.

Ann did not mention the events at the club again or anything about a threesome either.

The first time Ann and I had sex again was a week after our anniversary and Ann seemed to be very tense.

I took my time, kissed her the way she always loved, touched her neck and breasts gently. I went down on her, licking her clit the way that usually made her orgasm forcefully. But she didn't cum this time. I tried fucking her missionary style, initially slowly and tenderly and later harder. At the end she did have an orgasm, but it was a 'whimper'...

Not enjoying satisfactory sex with Ann and avoiding Jeff for a full week were too much for me...

I could not resist it anymore.

Next time I went to the athletic facility on Monday evening - One of 'Jeff's days'.

I was exercising in the gym at 8 when Jeff spotted me. He nodded his head and went to the dressing room.

I finished my routine exercises and a shower half an hour later.

Then I entered the wet sauna.

Jeff was sitting on the far side and completely ignored me.

I sat there for 10 minutes and then asked him if everything was all right.

He glanced at me, "You haven't shown up for a week, so I decided to let you free."

I came closer to him, "Jeff, I do not want to be free from you. But what you did to my wife was inappropriate and to be frank with you, very humiliating to me. I wasn't sure how to react... I had to think it over..."

I guess Jeff decided to torment me, cause his recognizable wicked smile appeared on his face, "Look, you were there. You saw that Ann had no complaints. It wasn't like I was raping her. In fact, just seeing me playing with your wife made YOU so horny, that you came in your pants right in front of us!"

Jeff was right. I knew it...

I still tried to explain to him that he took advantage of a vulnerable lady, who was not in a condition to resist him at the time. And he did it to MY wife without my prior knowledge or permission. It was hurtful...

Jeff did not bother to address my complaints.

He simply asked me, " So why are you here now?"

I lowered my head, "Because I didn't want us to fight, and... I missed you..."

He patted my hair, "Let's call it a misunderstanding and miscommunication between us. Let's leave it.

By the way, your wife is very attractive. She has luscious lips, awesome legs and a nice round ass. And of course her tits are to die for! I would love to meet her again some time."

I didn't answer.

Jeff turned the vapors on.

Then he hugged my shoulder and brought me closer to him.

I leaned against his arm and my mood started improving.

He said softly, "You know, I missed you too."

He pointed at his cock, which was half erect, "See?"

He moved his hand from my shoulder and gently pulled my head toward his exposed cock.

I was grateful that the argument was over.

Yes, I missed Jeff's beautiful long dick!...

I loved the way it was growing in my mouth when I was giving head.

It was empowering to know that I could make him happy by sucking him and swallowing his seed...

I rested my head on Jeff's lap, lifted the shaft up in my hand and slowly licked his hairy balls.

The spongy head bulged further.

I took my time and put my lips slowly around it.

Five minutes into my gentle blow, Jeff pushed my head down all the way and kept me there.

I felt his cock invading my breathing canal all the way in!

Suddenly his hot cum began pouring down my throat. I gulped it as fast as I could...

It felt good!

By now I could accommodate his entire tool in my mouth.

I got used to the taste of his sperm and... liked it.

Afterwards, seeing Jeff's content face was an extra bonus...

I knew that he liked to see me worship his spunk - I licked my lips...

I held his deflating cock in my hand, waited patiently for the last drops to appear on the tip of his organ and eagerly lapped them.

Then I sat up and smiled at Jeff, "Thanks for the delicious dessert, Sir, it was very tasty!"

He wrapped the towel around his waist, "You really are a good boy. Your service is appreciated. I'll see you again on Thursday! And a reminder - I would love to meet Ann again. Tell her that I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I promise to make it up to her next time we meet."

The next weekend I tried to touch Ann in bed again.

Immediately it felt like she was doing me a favor. She clearly was not much into it.

I continued anyway. She shut her eyes, lied down passively and let me do whatever I wanted with her body.

I was massaging her dry pussy, when all of a sudden and for no apparent reason, I felt her vagina becoming much wetter...

I took it as a hint - I moved between her tanned legs, pounded her cunt missionary style and Ann reacted by pulling my butt cheeks toward her.

It wasn't clear what changed Ann from a frozen tundra to an aroused cat, but I didn't care...

I decided to be bolder and whispered in her ear, "Yes, bitch, that's the way I like to fuck you!"

Ann reacted by lifting her head toward my chest, sucking hard on my nipple and pushing her pelvis more firmly against my hard dick.

Her comeback gave me another idea. I said loudly, "You behave like a real bitch in heat, so doggy style is the proper way to fuck you!"

I turned her over on her tummy, pushed her hand downward to her love button and then, for the next 10 minutes I tore into her moist pussy from behind.

The lady had 3 consecutive orgasms, 2 minutes apart!...

Not long after staring at my slutty wife's enormous third climax, I exploded in her tight wet snatch...

I rolled sideways to recover my breathing.

Ann looked at me with a chuckle.

I smiled back, " You were such a hungry bitch!..."

She gazed at me for a little while, then blurted, "Oh yes, this time I definitely was feeling like a real slut..."

Subsequently both of us were feeling good, but very tired. In no time we fell asleep.

During the upcoming week I met Jeff twice in the gym.

On Monday, 2 other people were present in the sauna. I waited for the white steam filled the room and then I massaged his magnificent cock. I didn't dare taking his tool in my mouth...

On Thursday we were alone in the sauna.

I sat by him. He didn't talk. I moved my hand to caress his magic stick, but he wouldn't let me.

I was puzzled. "Jeff, what is wrong?!"

For awhile he just stared at me.

Then he told me, that the other night he dreamt about Ann. In his dream Ann was dressed in a transparent negligee. He was leading her to his bed and they were having wild sex. I was naked, watching both of them in action.

While Jeff was talking, I noticed that his cock started hardening and it pointed upward.

It was clear that he needed a relief... Truthfully, I craved the feeling of his majestic tool in my mouth too.

I tried again to approach his lap.

He stopped me, " Not today. I want you to go home and think of a way that I can meet you and Ann again."

Then he left.

Saturday morning I woke up late and saw Ann sitting in bed and looking strangely at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well... earlier this morning I remembered the discussion we had 3 weeks ago, about having another person join us for sex. I was just wondering if you were serious and really meant it..."

"Ann, as I told you the other day, I am never going to do something against your will, but if you are asking me whether the idea excites me, the answer is absolutely yes!..."

"It won't bother you to be present when I suck another man penis, or a stranger inserts his cock in my vagina???"

"Just the THOUGHT of seeing you having sex with somebody else makes me horny... Here, feel it!"

I pulled her hand toward my half erected John.

"You really want me to fuck another man," she said softly, while rubbing my hardening pole.

"Yes. I do!" and I began removing her night gown.

Ann helped me with her left hand, while her right one was still glued to my now fully erect organ.

I spread her legs, touched her exposed cunt... She was dripping wet!!!

She whispered, "It's time to tell you the whole truth...

If you recall, for a whole week before we went to the nightclub, we did not have sex. So making myself ready to go out, I was already horny... I dressed to impress because I felt naughty... In the club I was tipsy, but there were multiple times that I could have stopped Jeff, if I really wanted to... And I didn't...

Last weekend, when you touched me, I wasn't in the mood for sex. But then I closed my eyes and it felt like Jeff was touching my body and I became aroused... Your dirty talk helped taking me over the edge..."

"Ann, are you telling me that the idea of having sex with another guy excites you so much that you'd consider having a threesome?"

"Rick, I am very scared of the idea that another person will touch my intimate parts when I am fully in control. As adult I have never let ANYBODY see me naked, let alone touch my body, except for you of course. But when I remember Jeff's initial gentle touches, the way he slowly made his way to my private parts, how he brought me to heights I've never been to before... It was an amazing experience for me."

"Ann dear, if you really want to try it, I'll make sure that the place we do it be quite dark. I'll check that the person is without STD and will take a shower before he meets you. You can have a glass or two of your favorite white wine and it will make everything even easier...

I'll be there too, first and foremost to protect you, but I MAY participate too..."

Ann whispered, "Do you have anyone in mind?"

"Ann, it's up to you. Who would YOU rather try it with?"

"I don't know anybody around here that caught my attention. In fact, Jeff is the only one, beside you, that I even thought of, in a sexual way..." Ann lowered her head and was blushing.

After a couple of minutes she said, "When I met Jeff, I saw a tall, dark, handsome man. He was gentle and polite. On the dance floor he knew how to make me feel good about myself. And yes, the way he played my body like a violin... He seemed like the full package! BUT he took advantage of me being inexperienced and slightly drunk! That was inexcusable, so I don't think that he should be the one!"

I hugged her and said, "I met Jeff in the gym twice since that evening. He apologized sincerely about what he did. He actually mentioned that he would like to express his regrets to you in person, if you would agree to see him again."

"Rick, what are you saying?"

" Ann, when we were in the club, you liked Jeff's appearance. Last weekend he made you wet on the dance floor while playing with your intimate parts. You just told me that few times you COULD have stopped him, but you didn't! Why not let him say that he is sorry? He will apologize to you and you'll feel better.

Think about the big picture. Except for your bruised self esteem, there was no harm done, so if you'd accept his genuine apology, we can move on..."

Ann stayed pensive for a couple of minutes and then said, " I see that I am not the only one thinking about Jeff. You want us to partner with him too... Well, arrange us to meet with him, and IF he is nice to me, I MIGHT agree to go further..."

"I love you dear," I said and kissed her.

It was a wild thought - Ann, Jeff and me!...

Ann actually gave me a green light to coordinate it!

I felt my dick throb again.

I moved my hand to Ann's pussy. I guessed right, she was extremely wet...

I licked and kissed her fantastic nipples and continued massaging her clit. She started moaning.

I knelt between her gorgeous thighs and lifted her legs up in the air.

Then I shoved my cock as hard as I could all the way in. Her initial whimpering became louder.

I whispered in her ear, "Imagine, next time you'll use my dick as your pacifier, while Jeff hammers your sensitive pussy. Wouldn't it be fun?!..."

The dirty talk took Ann quickly over the top.

She began making noises that sounded like small cries. What followed was a series of uncontrolled shudders. And... for the first time... I felt her squirting on my lower tummy...

Anne's huge orgasm lasted for several minutes.

Seeing her losing control during the powerful climax sent me to a happy ending too.

My copious goo coated her vagina's walls, with some of it leaking out and down in her crack...

It was the best sex Ann and I had in awhile!...

I gently hugged Ann again and said, "Pretty lady, I really, REALLY love you!"

ragal2
ragal2
1,212 Followers