Is There Life After Retirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," I said in reply and glanced at the boat behind me.

"That's a good boat but pretty bare boned, shall we say."

"Vicky said you would steer me right and get me a good deal."

"How much fishing have you done?"

"When I was younger, I did a lot of fishing and then I went to college, got married, lived in a big city, got a divorce, moved here, and worked for twenty years."

"So you know how to fish but how much do you know about boats?"

"I've ran small jon boats, speed boats, and ski boats but that was all a long time ago."

"Okay, that gives me a pretty good overview and I think I have the perfect boat for you. Follow me over to the back shed," she said as she headed that direction.

The boat she showed me was a semi v-nose jon boat, 16 feet long and 4 feet across the bottom. It was rigged with a live well, a storage locker for gear, and a rod locker. It also had a 45 horsepower outboard and a trolling motor. There were also two batteries and two gas tanks in the rear.

"Nice boat," I said.

"It's a good all around fishing boat and first class for the river."

I was looking the boat over and saw a stick on the left in the front and the motor controls on the right. "Uh, I've never run a boat with a setup like this."

"The motor controls are like a ski boat and then you use the stick to steer. It takes a little practice but I don't think you will have much of a problem. Push the stick forward to go right and pull it back to go left."

"That sounds simple enough."

"Just start out slow and work your way up. The motor is new so it will need to be run at varying speeds to break it in. Since you're talking to Vicky, I'm going to assume you are getting a boathouse."

"Yeah, they're putting it up today and installing a boat lift."

"So, lets go talk price and financing," Sammy said. "Again, I'm assuming you want it."

"It seems to be what I want and financing isn't a problem," I told her.

*****

Back in the office, she looked up the price and gave me a good deal. When I took out my checkbook, she grinned. "I'll have to check that with the bank."

When I said, "No problem," she picked up the phone.

I thought she was calling the bank but then realized she didn't know which one. Instead, she was on an internal line talking to the shop. She had them haul it to the shop for a full service.

When I handed her the check, she looked at it and nodded. "I'll have them fill both gas cans and charge the batteries. How about me buying lunch while we wait?"

"Sounds good to me. I haven't been to lunch with anyone but my boss in years," I told her.

She handed the check to another woman in the office and told her to check the bank. The younger woman nodded and we headed for the door. As I held it for her, she smiled and said, "A gentleman, I see."

"Manners," I replied.

She chuckled and said, "Not so much these days."

I followed her outside and across the parking lot to a fairly new truck. She got in and the door on my side made a clicking noise. I opened the door and got in. "Do all women in the country drive pickup trucks or boats?" I asked jokingly.

"The good ones do," she replied as she turned in the seat and looked out the back window as she backed up.

My eyes were on the front of her blouse. It was gapped open from the way she was turned. She smiled as she glanced at me out of the corner of her eye. "See something you like?"

"I, uh, I," I stammered as I turned my head and looked out the windshield.

She chuckled as she pulled the truck forward and turned around to stop at the side of the highway. She looked at me with a smile on her face. "If I didn't want anyone to look, I'd button my blouse up to my throat."

"Uh huh," I said as I looked her way.

"You'll find most country girls like to show off and tease," she said with a wink. "I've been known to drive home after work with this blouse unbuttoned and my skirt up around my waist."

I groaned softly as my eyes left her face and flicked down to the front of her blouse and then on down to her lap. I licked my lips as my eyes returned to her face. "Uh huh," I said and then grinned.

She chuckled as she checked traffic and pulled out onto the highway. "What do you like to eat?" She asked and then added, "For lunch, that is."

"Uh, you're driving and buying so it's your choice," I replied.

"I know just the place. Great steaks and good prices. Not to mention the scenery."

I gave her a questioning look and she smiled at me. "Just sit back and relax. I'll take good care of you."

We rode toward town and then took the cutoff around the west side. A couple of miles later, we turned off on a side street. We were in an area I had never been in before. It had a mixture of manufacturing businesses, industrial plants, and small businesses.

She stopped at a red light and looked over at me. As the light turned green, she looked back forward, drove about half a block, and got over in the turn lane. I didn't see a restaurant.

As we entered the parking lot, my eyes grew wide. The sign on the front of the building said, 'Jake's Place.' Underneath, it said, 'Live dancers and fine food.'

"Uh, live dancers?" I asked as she pulled to a stop and turned the truck off.

"And fine food," she replied with a grin as she opened her door.

"I, uh, I," I said as I opened my door and got out.

A guy on a stool inside the door looked up from a magazine and smiled. "Hey Sammy, business or pleasure?"

"Lunch," Sammy replied with a wink.

He grinned and said, "You know where to sit."

Sammy took my hand and led me through a curtain into a large semi dark room. I'm glad she was leading me because my eyes were on the more or less nude young lady dancing on a raised stage. I groaned softly as she gyrated her hips. Her large full breasts swayed. My eyes were locked on them as Sammy stopped and I bumped into her.

With a chuckle, Sammy said, "Sit down before you hurt someone."

"I, uh, I, uh, sorry," I said as I sat down in the booth we were standing in front of.

"I take it, you've never been to a men's club," she said as she slid into the booth across from me.

"Uh, no," I replied as my eyes returned to the young woman on stage.

Sammy reached up and turned on a small light on the wall. "Our waitress will be here shortly," she said. My only reply was to nod my head. That made Sammy laugh. "This is going to be fun."

I looked at her questioningly and then groaned as my head turned the other way to become eye to eye so to speak with a nearly naked young woman. All she had on was the smallest g-string I had ever seen.

"What'll you guys have?" She asked as she looked from me to Sammy and back again.

"Two of the steak specials with baked potatoes and a salad," Sammy said.

"What would you like to drink?" The waitress asked.

"A beer for me," Sammy replied and looked at me. I was looking at the waitress. Sammy grinned and said, "Bring him a beer and a bib."

The young waitress chuckled and turned away.

My eyes were on her completely bare ass. I groaned and licked my lips.

"You don't get out much do you?" Sammy asked and I shook my head.

A moment later, I gave a jerk and looked across the table. "I've never been to a place like this. So much to look at."

Sammy laughed and said, "I told you the scenery was beautiful."

"You, uh, weren't kidding," I replied as I looked toward the stage. It was empty. Looking back at Sammy, I asked, "Uh, do you bring all your customers here?"

"No, this place is special to me."

"Uh, how's that?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"This is where I had my first job, way back when."

"You, uh, worked here?" I asked quickly.

"I started out as a waitress and moved up to a dancer later on. The money was great and the attention fed my exhibitionism."

Changing the subject, Sammy asked, "Where do you live on the river?"

"Uh, that's kind of hard for me to explain. I haven't quite got my bearings yet. Vicky is supposed to give me a guided tour once the work is finished at my place."

"A guided tour, huh. Make sure she shows you the sandbar where everyone parties."

I chuckled and said, "I live across the river from it."

Sammy groaned and shook her head. "Invest in a good set of binoculars and night vision goggles."

"I take it you've been there," I said with a grin.

Sammy shivered and said, "I didn't get my tan in my backyard."

An idea crossed my mind and I asked, "The owner of this place doesn't own the land over there does he?"

Sammy grinned and replied, "As a matter of fact, he does."

I groaned as I looked around for the bar. It was against the far back wall and there were two young ladies behind it. They were more or less dressed.

Sammy gave me a funny look and asked, "Are you looking for someone?"

"Uh, a friend of mine said her daughter worked here but I have no idea what she looks like," I replied quickly.

"A friend, huh," Sammy said with a smile.

"Well, maybe not a friend, friend but she bought the furniture from my old house here in town. She also help me gather up the things I didn't know I needed for the new place and helped me carry it out to the new place."

"Buys furniture? Are you talking about Gerri?"

"Uh, yeah," I said and then groaned as the waitress returned with our food. She sat the tray on the edge of the table and leaned forward to place a platter in front of me. Her full breasts swayed as she did. They did the same as she sat a platter in front of Sammy.

Sammy grinned at me and said, "Did you forget his bib?"

The waitress turned and looked at me. "He doesn't look like he's drooling all that much."

Sammy chuckled and said, "Look back as you walk away and you'll see sheer awe."

The waitress smiled at me and turned around. My eyes jumped to her naked ass. "Oh yeah, a true and proper ass man, if I ever saw one."

"He is building a house across the river from the sandbar," Sammy said softly.

The waitress nodded her head. "A good place to see all kinds of asses."

"So, so I hear," I said and licked my lips as my eyes dropped back to her ass.

Sammy laughed. "You need to leave or he'll never eat his steak."

"I wonder what else he eats?" The waitress asked as she picked up her tray and started to walk away. Her ass was swinging far more than it had the first time.

I groaned softly and shook myself as she went around a corner and out of sight. I looked at Sammy and she said, "Sooner or later, you'll see probably ninety percent of the girls who work here sunbathing on that sandbar."

"Uh, with or without bikinis?"

"Most without," Sammy said as she picked up her fork. "Now eat up before your food gets cold."

The steaks were excellent, as was the rest of the meal. The beer was cold and the women were hot.

After we both were finished eating, a thought crossed my mind. Was Sammy into the ladies or the food or maybe both? I didn't ask, it really wasn't any of my business.

*****

On the way back to the dealership, I had another thought. This one I did ask about. "How do I get the boat home and in the boathouse?"

Sammy grinned and replied, "The deal I made with you was for the boat and a dealer's trailer. Which means, if you need a trailer to use, either to bring the boat in for service or to take it somewhere for a change of scenery, we supply one for you."

"I, uh, you have a plan for me getting the truck home and getting the boat to the boathouse at the same time?" I asked with a confused look.

"As a matter of fact, I do," she replied. "You take your truck home and I bring the boat over. I can give you lessons with the boat while Vicky finishes up. I get a ride back to town with her."

"A lady with a plan," I said with a grin.

*****

I pulled into the carport and was surprised to see the new boat already tied to the tree next to Vicky's boat. Sammy was standing next to Vicky as they watched the framework going up for the sundeck. It was going on over a metal roof.

"You work faster and faster," I said to Vicky.

I let out a soft groan as Sammy turned around. She had on what appeared to be a short beach robe from the back but it was open in the front. The small blue bikini top covered maybe a third of the center of each breast. The bikini bottom covered her mound and outer lips barely.

Both women chuckled at the expression of awe on my face. "We'll be finished before noon tomorrow and that includes running the electric down here and installing the boat lift," Vicky replied.

Sammy looked me up and down as she said, "Go find a pair of sandals or tennis shoes, a swimsuit, a t-shirt, and a couple of towels."

"Where are you taking him?" Vicky asked.

"Up and down the river to show him how to run the boat and then across to the beach for a swim," Sammy replied and looked at me. "Is there a problem?"

"Uh, no," I said and then shook my head. "I'm not used to take charge women."

"Welcome to the country," Vicky said with a laugh.

*****

Running the boat ended up being easier than I thought. It rode smooth and was faster than I thought with the small engine. Sammy stood behind me as I sat in the front seat for the first few runs up the river and back.

The robe had been stuffed under the front seat as soon as she got in the boat. Her breasts were far bigger than I first imagined by far. She grinned as she saw my eyes on them. Her nipples were hard and made tents in the center of the small triangles of the top.

"Your eyes, Vickie's eyes, her crews eyes, they all make me tingle," she whispered as I backed the boat away from the bank. As we got lined up with the river, she said, "Why don't you get rid of that T-shirt. You need some sun."

I had felt her breasts brush the t-shirt and the back of my neck as she bent over behind me. Now her breasts were skin on skin pressed to my left shoulder and neck as she instructed me on running the boat.

About a mile upriver, she had me slow and make a wide turn in toward the left bank. There was a narrow cut running back into the woods. "Slow down to just above an idle and follow that cut. It leads to a good crappie and bass fishing pond."

There was about three feet of clearance on each side of the boat. That is a lot but for my first time in such close quarters, I focused on staying in the center. I hadn't realized that Sammy was no longer leaning on me as the boat entered the large oval shaped pocket of water.

From the back of the boat, I heard her say, "Pull the throttle back to the center, shut off the key, and pull the steering handle all the way back."

The boat was still moving slowly and with the stick pulled back, it was slowly turning to the left. My eyes were busy taking in the excellent looking fishing areas as I spun the seat I was in around to face the back of the boat.

My eyes fell on Sammy. My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open. She was sitting on the rear seat with her legs spread wide and her feet on the sides of the boat. That was erotic enough but.... The whole bikini was in her left hand.

"Holy shit!" I whispered and she chuckled.

"This is my favorite fishing position," Sammy said with a grin on her face.

"I, uh, what do you catch in that position?"

Sammy squirmed and replied, "Tongues mostly but a dick occasionally."

I slowly stood up. My dick showed as a tent in my old boxer style bathing suit. I looked around the pocket and then looked directly at Sammy's well displayed sex. The slit was open and her clit could be seen at the top of it. Her inner lips were bright pink spread open. Everything had a damp shiny look to it.

"How, uh, private is this area?" I asked as I licked my lips again.

"It's a lot more private during the week than it is on weekends," she replied. "People get caught doing all kinds of sexy things in here all the time."

"Exhibitionists and voyeurs," I said as I pushed my bathing suit down far enough to step out of it.

Sammy chuckled as she squirmed again, her eyes on my hard dick. "It looks like my lucky day, a tongue and a dick."

With a soft groan, I walked back and knelt down in front of the seat Sammy was in. "I'm a little out of my element here and maybe a little rusty when it comes to sex...." I said as I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her plump mound.

With a whimper, Sammy asked, "Did you ever ride a bicycle?"

With a confused look, I replied, "A long time ago."

She dropped the bikini and reached out for my head. "This has nothing to do with bicycles." She pulled my head forward and my tongue zeroed in on her clit. After that, she directed my head up and down as she had two orgasms.

Her taste was spicy with an earthy overtone. I was enjoying the hell out of making her come and so was she it seemed. A while later, she pulled on my head and I stood up with my face between her breasts. I licked the side of one and the side of the other. She made soft whimpering sounds and pushed my head away from her breasts.

Breathily, she said, "Give me a minute. It's been a while since I've had two in a row."

Keeping with her fishing analogies from earlier, I asked, "What's the limit on those?"

"On a good day, about a dozen of the big ones and an unlimited amount of small ones," she whispered.

Fishing for information, I asked, "And if Vicky was here?"

Sammy groaned deeply and shook her head. "You have a good tongue that will get a lot of practice believe me. With me between the two of you, I'd never stop coming."

I moved forward and squatted a little. The head of my dick was pressed to her opening. With a deep groan, she flexed her hips, rubbing her hot wetness against the head. This went on for a minute or so before she said, "Please!"

My right hand went to my dick and held it against her opening as I raise my hips slightly. The head and several inches of shaft entered her hot tightness. Sammy groaned as her hips flexed faster. Between her flexing hips and my forward pressure, I was soon planted to the max in her sex.

As my hips touched her thighs, she moaned and held still. "Oh god yes, that feels so good."

"How often do you catch one of these?" I asked as I started to slowly pull my dick out of her.

"Its, its been a while," she replied and then groaned as I reversed direction and slowly pushed my dick back in. I could feel her silky vagina grabbing my shaft as it moved.

"Why is that?" I asked as I reversed directions again.

She made whimpering moans as she told me, "My ex boyfriend got a better job offer on the other side of the country about six months ago."

By now, I was fucking her with long, deep, slow strokes. Her hips were rolling up as my hips touched her inner thighs. "Why didn't you go with him?"

"He, he didn't want me to go," she said quickly as I sped up my strokes.

"Why not?" I asked as I slammed my dick home deep inside her.

Her hips jerked, and she raised her feet up to my chest. She let out a loud moan and said, "I think there was a bosses daughter involved."

"Stupid man," I said as I started to fuck her long and very hard.

She let out a loud yell as I felt a hot flow around the head of my dick as she came very hard. The next thing I knew, I was coming just as hard.

*****

I was sitting on the carpeted floor with my legs spread wide as I leaned back on my hands. Sammy was still in the seat but her feet were on carpet. Even with her legs partially closed, I could still see the creamy trickle of cum running out of her vagina and down the crack of her ass.

As her breathing calmed down, Sammy opened her eyes and looked at me. She grinned and said, "Wow, that was different." When I gave her a questioning look she chuckled and said, "I've never been interrogated during sex before."

"Interrogated?" I asked in confusion.

She laughed. "Are you a retired cop?"

"Uh, no. A retired electrical engineer," I replied.