Is There Life After Retirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed again. "I think you missed your calling by not being a cop. Although interrogation by sex might not be exactly legal."

"I was only interested in finding out why you didn't have a permanent dick, so to speak. You're obviously a great and beautiful woman. Sexy and charming. I was wondering why someone hadn't snapped you up and tied you to his bed."

Sammy moved her feet closer together and slowly stood up. She shifted her hips from side to side as she looked all around. With a shiver, she looked down at me. "I'm surprised someone didn't catch us."

"Would being caught have made you come harder or longer?" I asked for information.

She chuckled as she came down on her knees. "As hard as you had me coming, I wouldn't have noticed if a cruise ship had come by. All those questions kept my mind from focusing on my orgasm until it was far too late and then you fucked me so hard I couldn't catch my breath."

"Should I be more careful if there is a next time?" I asked.

Sammy laughed as she laid down on her belly and crawled toward my dick. "There will definitely be a next time," she whispered just before her hot wet mouth closed over my soft messy dick.

*****

She had my dick slippery and clean, not to mention semi hard by the time she rolled over on her back and sighed deeply. "We taste good together."

"I know you tasted great earlier," I replied softly. "Maybe I should give you a try now."

Sammy held up a finger of each hand and made the sign of the cross. "I think a wet corner of a towel would do nicely for cleaning me up. Your tongue I have a feeling would make the mess even bigger. Not to mention I need to give you some more time learning to run the boat."

I got to my feet with a groan. "It's hell getting old," I whispered.

"Right now, all you need is more exercise or is that sexercise, to get unused muscles in shape."

"I'm game if you are," I said with a grin as I wet the corner of a towel.

Sammy rolled over and got to her knees as I squeezed the excess water out of the towel. When I handed it to her, she moved one knee to the side and wiped her inner thighs. When the towel moved to her sex, she shivered and said, "The sex won't be just from me. I made the mistake of saying where you lived at the club. By now the word has spread. Not to mention, Vicky and Gerri."

I stood there looking at her with my eyes wide. "I, uh, I," I stammered and then groaned. "But, but, but," I stammered again. "We just had sex and now your talking about me having sex with other women. I'm very confused."

Sammy stood up with a smile on her face. She turned around, bent at the waist, and made a show out of wiping the crack of her ass. When she straightened up and turned around, she said, "I'm not looking for an excusive relationship right now and you shouldn't either."

"But," I said and she held up her hand.

"I don't mind sharing for one thing and you are going to experience more in the next several months than you have in your entire life."

"Uh, why just the next several months?" I asked in confusion.

"Summers will be over and hot naked women don't like cold weather," she replied with a wink.

"I, uh, see your point," I said slowly.

Sammy laughed and picked up her bikini. "With cold weather you will know instantly who's not wearing a bra. Now get your bathing suit on so we can get back to the river."

*****

With my bathing suit on, I got in the front seat and started the motor. We were close to the brush and bushes of the bank. I looked around to see Sammy adjusting the front of the bikini bottoms. "Is it deep enough for me to run the motor this close to the shore?"

With a grin, she walked up to lean over next to me. She took the cover off a rectangular wide box looking thing. She pushed a button and a screen lit up. It was a depth/fish finder. It was showing ten feet of water under the back of the boat. "The book on this thing is in the storage locker. You'll find it an interesting toy," she said as she moved back to the rear seat and sat down.

As I maneuvered the boat around to line up with the channel leading out, I was surprised to find the water was close to twenty feet in the center of the pond. It was twelve feet in the channel, which also surprised me.

I reached the river and turned upstream and throttled up. As I ran, I was learning as much about the river as I was the boat. The outside of turns in the river were deeper than the inside edges. I also found the river to be a lot deeper than I had thought.

A couple of miles up river, I slowed and turned around. Earlier, I had been boat riding, now I was exploring with the depth finder. I made several slow wide S turns back and forth across the river as I watched the depth finder. The varying depths were interesting, as well as the scattered logs and brush.

From the back of the boat, Sammy said, "This is why I didn't turn that thing on earlier."

I straightened the boat out headed down river and looked back at her. With a grin, I said, "Yes mommy, it's time to go home."

Sammy laughed as I turned back and jammed the throttle to full. The boat jumped up onto plane and we were headed home at full throttle. I backed it down a little ways and let it run. It was only a little while before my place came into view. Vicky's boat was the only one still there.

I started to pull in next to her boat but she waved me over to the boathouse. Sammy coached me on pulling into the boathouse and how to use reverse on the engine to kill my forward speed. As we came to a stop and I shut the motor off, She squeezed by me and tossed Vicky the bowline rope.

Vicky caught the rope and tied it off to a cleat on the center edge of the front walkway. Then she stood up and walked down the walkway on our left to toss a rope over into the boat. "Tie that to the rear cleat and climb up the ladder," she said.

Sammy showed me how to tie a loop in the end of the rope to slip over the cleat. With it in place, I had the pleasure of standing by while she climbed up the short ladder. The sight of her bare ass from this angle was awesome.

She and Vicky were hugging as I climbed the ladder. When I reached the top, Vicky looked at me and grinned, "I see she didn't drown you."

"She tried," I replied with a wink at Sammy.

Vicky looked at Sammy and grinned. "I'll bet she did." She said and then asked, "The old pond?" When Sammy nodded, Vicky laughed. "I almost made a run up there when you guys were gone so long."

Sammy turned and looked at me quickly. "Did you turn the fish finder off?"

"Uh, no," I replied as I turned and climbed back down the ladder. I shut off the depth finder and put the cover on, I took the key out of the ignition switch, and found the book on the depth finder.

As I climbed back up the ladder, I asked Vicky, "Is there a place I can put a battery charger?"

Vicky walked down to the center of the side walkway and opened a cabinet. "There will be one in here with a cable running under the walkway to a connector for the batteries. With the boat in the lift, everything will line up."

"You think of everything," I said with a grin.

"This ain't my first boathouse," she said returning my grin. "Leave the key in this box so the electrical and boat lift crew can move the boat without waking you up."

It was getting dark and I looked around. "I can drive Sammy around to her truck. That way you won't be running around in the dark so much."

"Vicky will run me to my truck, spend the night at my place, pick up supplies in the morning, and then head back this way. We have it all planned out," Sammy said.

I shook my head. "Yeah, I know, welcome to the country."

Both women laughed and Vicky said, "Nope, just efficient country girls."

I had a big smile on my face as I watched them walk over to Vicky's boat and push off. That's when I realized Sammy didn't have her beach robe. I yelled and waved but I guess they didn't hear me over the sound of the outboard motor.

*****

The next morning, I was awake and making coffee when I heard a couple of trucks pull up out front. I went to the front door and opened it. A crew was unloading a tracked piece of equipment and a roll of cable. One of the men saw me and came to the door.

"We're here to run the wire for the boathouse," he said when I opened the glass storm door.

"I was told to expect you," I replied and then asked, "Do you need inside to hook it up?"

"We don't hook it up, we just run it. The electrician will be along later. My work order shows a box under the house and where the box is on the dock. It also says there are no utilities along the way. That makes my job easy."

With a grin, I said, "Have fun, I haven't had my coffee yet."

With a nod, he turned and headed toward his crew.

I returned to the kitchen to finish making my coffee. As the coffee maker made gurgling and running water sounds, I stood at the window and looked out across the river, the sandbar across the way, and the woods beyond. "Such a beautiful view," I said as I went to find my coffee mug.

With a mug of coffee in my hand, I went out on the screened in porch to see what was going on at the boathouse. My boat was tied to the outside of the walkway and a larger boat was inside. I could see what looked like scaffolding on the boat and people working on top of it.

The cable crew was using a machine that looked like it had a vibrating blade arm on one end. It was moving down the hill slowly as the cable roll gradually unwound wire. Everything looked like it was going along well, I thought as I turned and sat down at the table to look up and down the river.

I heard a boat motor getting louder from down river. A few minutes later, Vicky's boat came into sight and turned in to beach in her normal place. She unloaded a couple of boxes and picked them up to carry then toward the boathouse. I whistled and she looked up at me. I pointed to my coffee mug. She grinned and nodded.

Inside, I refilled my mug and filled another for her. I had no idea what she took in her coffee so I just added a little sugar and head out the back door. I met up with her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Good morning," I said as I held the coffee mug out toward her.

She grinned and took the mug. "You're an angel, I spilt my morning coffee on a big wave on the way over here."

I looked around at the tree tops but didn't see any signs of high winds. "It's rough on the lake?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nope, just an idiot boater running with the bow up and me not paying enough attention." She turned and looked at what was going on and sipped her coffee. "The lift crew is ahead of schedule."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Not if the electrician shows up on time," she said and then grinned as she turned to look up under the house. "There she is now."

I looked up to see a young blonde woman looking at an electrical box under the house. She had on a work shirt and levies, a large tool belt around her waist. She saw us looking her way and waved before she headed our way.

"Charley, this is Mike, he's the homeowner," Vicky said.

"Glad to meet you," Charley said as she held out her hand.

I shook her hand and replied, "A pleasure, I'm sure."

She let go of my hand and pulled a set of plans out of her back pocket. "Any changes I need to know about?"

Vicky took the plans and unfolded them. She studied them for a few minutes and then shook her heads. "None that I see." Looking at me, she asked, "Are there any changes you want to make?"

I shrugged. "I don't know enough yet to know exactly what I want. I know you and I discussed it all back before the work started. I don't have any problems with making my own changes if I have too."

Charley looked at me. "Are you an electrician?"

"Electrical engineer," I replied.

"I've taken some college courses but I've been so busy I kind of dropped out."

"Working with my hands taught me as much as college ever did and more useful stuff at that," I said softly.

Vicky chuckled. "I learned a lot at college and some of it involved hands."

"You went to college?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Structural engineering," she said and then winked. "Do you think these building projects design themselves?"

"I, uh, thought your father designed things?"

"Right now, he checks my work most of the time. He's a hands on builder without a high school education."

"Nothing wrong with that," I replied with a smile. "Some of the best techs I've worked with were like that. They could just see it in their heads."

The cable machine changed sounds and we all looked that way. The machine was turning but the head continued in the same direction. "I need to check how they are going to land that cable," Charley said as she hurried toward that crew.

As we watched her go, Vicky said, "You should invite her out for some instruction, if you know what I mean."

"Uh, are we still talking education?" I asked.

"Yeah, that too," Vicky said with a chuckle. She handed me her empty coffee mug and said, "I need to get to work myself."

"Where are you heading?" I asked.

"About six miles up river. I have nearly a thousand pounds of nails and bolts to deliver."

"Be careful," I said as she turned toward her boat.

As she backed the boat out and turned to head up river, I turned and headed up the steps. More coffee was calling my name.

*****

The lift crew had my boat inside the boat house and was now working off ladders on both the outside walkways. Charley was working on a ladder of her own at the front of the boathouse. Her ladder wasn't propped up against the outside the roof line but seemed to be laying out more toward the inside rafters.

"What is she doing?" I asked myself as I went to refill my coffee mug.

As I walked up the ramp to the boathouse, she was off the ladder and making adjustments to a switch box on a post on the downstream side. She seemed to be finishing that up as she put the cover on the box and smiled at me as she walked past me.

She opened the big breaker box and threw the main breaker on. As she walked back to the side switch she grinned at me and said, "Now I see if I'm as smart as I think I am."

Looking up at the guys on the ladders, she said, "You guys ready for a test?"

"Let her rip, tater chip," one of the guys called out.

She reached over and pushed up on a lever on the bottom of the box. A motor whirred above my head. The cables the guys were holding started to move. A moment later, my boat started to rise out of the water.

"Looking good," a guy squatting down on the walkways said.

The boat went up until the bottom was even with the walkway and Charley let go of the switch. "Looking good," one of the guys said as he looked around at all four cables.

"Looks level down here," Charley said.

"Okay, let it all the way down and then pick it up until it's level with the walkways," the guy above said.

They ended up cycling it up and down another half dozen times. As it stopped in the up position, the guy above said, "Looks like a job well done."

Charley walked over to me and smiled. "You now have a boatlift."

"That was quick and easy," I said.

Charley chuckled and shook her head. "These guys have installed hundreds of boatlifts and they just make it look easy."

"We use our magic wands," one of the guys lowering a ladder said with a grin.

Charley looked at him and returned his grin. "If you whip that thing out, I'm going to give you the shock of your life."

"Yes, ma'am," one of the other guys said. "We know better than to mess with the electric lady."

"Damned straight," Charley said with a laugh and then she looked at me and said, "We need to get out of the way, they're dangerous with those ladders."

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked as I went down the walkway.

"I'd love some," Charley replied, "But I need to sign some paperwork for these guys. Why don't you head up to the house and I'll come up when I've finished with them."

"Sounds good to me," I replied as I turned toward the stairs leading up to the house.

*****

A new pot of coffee was just finishing up when she knocked on the back door. I waved her in as I got a mug out of the cabinet. "Right on time," I said as I filled the mug with coffee.

"I'll, uh, need a little sugar. For the coffee that is," she said with a grin as she came over to stand next to me. As she stirred the sugar into the coffee she asked, "Would you mind if I finished up the wiring in my bikini?"

With a chuckle, I replied, "Not if you don't mind me looking at you in said bikini."

Charley chuckled. "Sammy said you were a dirty old man and now I believe her."

"You know Sammy?" I asked.

"Since grade school or so it seems. I stopped by the shop where she works this morning to pick up some waterproof LED lights for the boathouse. She suggested some green ones for under the edges of the walkways for fishing."

I looked confused as I said, "I know LED lights don't draw mosquitoes but why the green ones near the water?"

Charley smiled and said, "The green ones attract alga and stuff that baitfish like to feed on. Baitfish attract fish we eat."

"Ah," I said. "Uh, those weren't on the original plans."

Charley shrugged. "You pay for the lights, switches, and wire and I'll kick the labor in for a place to fish and sunbathe."

I grinned at her and nodded. "Sounds like a deal to me. I'll even give you a hand if that won't drive the labor price up."

"Go grab your sandals and bathing suit while I go get my bikini," she said as she headed for the front door.

*****

She came in the front door as I came out of the bedroom. She still had on her work shirt and levies. "Uh, where is your bikini?"

She grinned and pulled a few bits of yellow cloth out of her back pocket. "I'll need to borrow a bedroom or a bathroom. Your front yard is private but you never know who might show up unannounced."

"You have your pick of two bedrooms and two bathrooms," I said as I headed for the kitchen.

I poured the coffee in a thermos while I waited for Charley. It wasn't a long wait. She came out of the bathroom with her work clothes in one hand and her tool belt in the other.

My eyes roamed up and down her small compact body as a smile came to my lips. Her tan was excellent and that little yellow bikini stood out in all the right places. "Nice, very nice," I said with a grin. "And the bikini ain't bad either."

She laughed as she tossed her clothes on the easy chair in the corner. "Spoken like a true dirty old man," she said as she buckled her tool belt around her waist.

As she walked over and picked up her coffee mug, she saw the thermos. "You like your coffee I see."

"A habit left over from work. It lubricates the brain," I replied.

"Too each their own," she said as she turned toward the backdoor.

I had a grin on my face as I followed her. Tool belt, bare ass, and barefooted. With ladies dressed that way at my old job, I'd have gotten nothing done.

*****

Working with Charley was fun and we got a lot done fairly quickly. Not that I didn't take my breaks watching her work. Up on a ladder with a foot hooked around a piling as she drilled a hole made me lick my lips. Her small round sex was low between her thighs and wasn't covered by much more than the string and the small tip of the front panel.

She turned to lower the drill to me. She saw where I was looking and grinned. Her hips flexed back and forth a couple of times. "If you haven't noticed and I know you have, I'm an exhibitionist."

"Do tell," I replied as I reached up for the drill.

She lowered the drill and winked as she said, "Pass me the wire up so I can run it."

She was up and down on that ladder as she set the lights on each end of the boathouse. Those came on at dark and went off at daylight. Four small but bright LED lights were under the roof to illuminate the inside where the boat was. Those were wired to a switch.