Is There Life After Retirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned the power on and tested everything. She even moved the ladder to both ends, climbed up and covered the light sensor to make sure those worked. When she came down, she folded up the ladder and moved it to the ramp.

"That's all the high work, I'm sorry to say," she said as she walked over to stand in front of me. "But to keep things interesting...." She stopped talking as she reached behind her neck and undid the bow holding the top of the bikini in place.

The cloth fell forward baring her breasts as she reached back and untied the second string across her back. With a grin at me, she folded up the bikini top and stuffed it in her tool belt. Her breasts weren't small but they were full with hard nipples pointing slightly upward.

Her hands came up and covered her breasts. "You have good eyes," she said as she squeezed her breasts and then caressed them. Her nipples grew larger and harder.

I smiled at her. "You have beautiful breasts that are easy to look at."

She grinned as she took off her tool belt. She hung it up on the light switch box and took out her tape measure and a carpenters pencil. "I have twenty of the green waterproof lights. Now to see where we can put them that they illuminate the water so you can see a cork and what you are doing without being where a boat can crush them."

We ended up laying on the walkways as we looked at the pilings and marked places for nine lights. She went to get the lights from her truck while I lowered the boat into the water.

We worked out of the boat to screw the lights in place and then to run the wires to all of them. I ran the trolling motor to move us around while she more or less laid on the front deck with her legs spread wide as she tacked the wires up out of sight and out of the way.

By the time we had everything wired up, we were both sweating and hot. As she laid her screwdriver aside, I said, "Lets take a break and go get something cold to drink."

She grinned as her hands came up and ran over her slick upper body. "I love being so sweaty and slick. Not to mention being out here mostly naked where anyone can or could see me."

"Yeah, but that makes you slippery in another way," I said with a grin of my own.

She shifted her hips from side to side and shivered. "Tell me about it. When I was laying in the boat, your eyes were driving me crazy."

I nodded. "I started to untie those bows at your hips several times just to see your reaction."

Charley groaned and shivered hard. "I would have came on the spot," she whispered.

Just to tease her, I said, "And then I would have had to clean up the mess you made."

Charley hips rock back and forth as she said, "Get your ass in the boat."

"Uh, why?" I asked as I watched her climb down into the boat.

"Because I'm going to sit on your face and then we're going for a swim," she said quickly as she took off her bikini bottoms.

I was on the ladder in a heartbeat. Who was I to argue with a lady in distress.

In the boat, I ended up flat on my back on the floor with a very wet lady riding my face for all she was worth. I was enjoying the hell out of every minute of it. She was sweet as she could be with a little saltiness mixed in.

It didn't take long with my tongue in her vagina before she was coming long and hard. Shifting my attention up, I found her clit and that kept the orgasm rolling. Finally she twisted sideways and sat down on the floor next to me.

"Damn that was good," she whispered a few minutes later.

"Uh huh," was my witty reply. Then I chuckled as I realized I'd had more sex in this boat in the last few days than I'd had in last three or four years anywhere.

We sat and lay there for several minutes and then Charley gave a start and said, "Battery chargers. I didn't bring them or a battery to run the LED lights."

"Lets take that swim and then we can wire the plugs. I can get that stuff on my next trip to town," I said. "I've distracted you."

Charley chuckled. "Talking to Sammy this morning is what distracted me. She has a tendency to kiss and tell."

"She also has a tendency to do more than kiss," I said with a grin.

"So I learned in more detail than I really needed," Charley replied with a sigh. "She was sure right about that tongue of yours."

I chuckled and stood up. When I pushed my bathing suit down, my hard dick hung up in it for a second before springing loose and slapping against my lower belly.

Charley groaned and licked her lips. "I think I'll save that for the first time I come out here in the evening to do some fishing."

"Sounds like a plan to me," I said as I extended my hand down to her.

She stood up with my help and walked to the back of the boat. "How deep is it here?" she asked.

"About twelve feet under the boat and about twenty feet a few feet farther out," I replied.

With a wink, she stood up on the transom and made an arching dive away from the boat. I wasn't far behind her. The water was cool bordering on cold I found out in a hurry. Charley was treading water a short ways away as I relaxed and floated on my back.

"The current isn't as bad here as I expected," she said.

"The bend above here keeps the main current farther toward the center of the channel," I told her.

She laid back and floated as she said, "That'll make the fishing and the swimming better."

After a few minutes, she sighed and said, "This isn't getting my work done."

I grinned and rolled over to swim toward the back of the boat. I frowned as I realized the boat was against the ladder. I was wondering how I was going to get out of the river when Charley swam by, grabbed the motor, stepped up on the cavitations plate, and climbed in the boat.

She turned and looked at me. "Yes, you're going to need a couple of swim ladders."

It took me two tries to get in the boat the way she had. "Add a boat ladder to that list," I said as I finally got aboard.

*****

As I helped her wire up the plugs in the cabinet, I asked, "You don't have a boyfriend or a husband?" It was a little late but I had noticed that she didn't have a ring on a certain finger.

"Nope, a few guys I date ever once in a while and two female roommates. Life's complicated enough with that many people in my life," she replied.

"The women around here sure are independent," I said more to myself than her.

"It's a country girl thing. We take care of ourselves. It's safer that way. We have our own minds and aren't afraid to use them. "

"So I'm learning. I was born and raised here but fled at the first opportunity. College. After that, I spent the early part of my life in a big city and then the last part back in this town, but I was too busy to get out and about much. I seemed to have missed a lot of stuff that I shouldn't have."

Charley chuckled as she turned around, came up on her toes. and lightly kissed me on the lips. As she came down off her toes, she reached out and wrapped the fingers of one hand around my dick. "Living here on the river will catch you up fast," she said as she squeezed my shaft.

She let go of my dick and stepped back. She took her time explaining how I should set up the cabinet. She also explained that I would have to splice some wire on the charger for the boat. She even tossed a couple of clips in the cabinets to tie everything up with.

Closing up the cabinet, she smiled at me as she climbed down into the boat and retrieved our bathing suits. After we dressed, she showed me how to center the boat up in the stall and how to lift it up. When it was in place she said, "I'll leave the rest of the lights with you. That way I have a reason to come back so we can wire them up."

When I nodded, she said, "Give me a hand loading this stuff up and then I can get my work clothes."

She put her tool belt on, picked up the box with the drills and parts in it. "You grab the ladder," she said with a wink as she started down the ramp. From the back, she looked naked except for a few small strings.

I had the thermos and mugs in one hand and the ladder in the other as we climbed the hill. At her truck, we put everything away and she grabbed the box of lights. We headed inside.

She sat the lights on the kitchen table and started taking the bikini off. When she was naked, she came over to give me a kiss. It quickly grew to passionate. My hands roamed over her back and ended up cupping an ass cheek in each hand. She moaned and broke the kiss, resting her head on my chest.

When my hands moved up to her back, she sighed and stepped away from me. She smiled and walked over to where her clothes were. She slipped her work shirt on and then slipped into her jeans. The shirt was still unbuttoned when she stood up from putting her work boots on.

"It's been fun, believe me," she said as she looked at me with a big smile on her face. "I'll make you up an invoice on the lights. Everything else will be on Vicky's invoice."

I nodded, "You're welcome here anytime," I said as I followed her to the door.

She grinned and winked at me, "Thank you and I will take you up on that as often as possible."

"You better," I said as she headed for her truck.

*****

Late that evening, Vicky came by to check on everything. I was on the porch drinking a cold beer. I whistled as she headed for the boathouse. When I pointed to my beer, she nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

I met her at the bottom of the stairs and handed her a beer. "This is more appreciated than the coffee. It has been a long day."

"It was a productive day here. Everything went perfect," I said with a big smile.

Vicky chuckled. "Charley wore her bikini most of the time."

"I'm not complaining," I told her as we headed for the boathouse.

"Consider yourself lucky. She doesn't do that often. She has to like the people more than normal to get that relaxed around them."

I chuckled and said, "She was more than relaxed unless there was a boat going by on the river. Those made her whimper and or moan. There was also some shivering going on."

As we went up the ramp to the walkway, Vicky nodded. "I know that feeling myself. I have to be good most of the time since I'm the boss lady."

About that time the light on the river end of the boathouse came on. The light wasn't really bright but it lit up the water and the back of the boat and the motor. "It is getting dark, isn't it," Vicky said with a grin. A moment later, she whipped her t-shirt off over her head.

"Uh, what are you going to do when the light on this end comes on?" I asked. At my last word, the light over our head came on.

Vicky groaned softly as her hands came up to cover and then caress her bare breasts. Her t-shirt was hanging over the rail on the walkway. She gave her full breasts a squeeze and then rubbed her nipples. "Grin and bare it," she whispered.

I reached over and pulled on her nearest elbow. We moved out of the main part of the light. That light lit up the walkway and the bow of the boat. We were standing in the dim area between the two lights.

Vicky was pinching and rolling her nipples back and forth as she looked from one end of the boathouse to the other. "This is the first time I've seen the LED lights in use. They work as good, if not better than the regular floodlights."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I said as I step forward and flipped on the overhead lights. The area was flooded with bright white light. It was even brighter than I thought it would be.

Vicky gasped and covered her breasts with her hands. "How many fucking lights do you have up there?" She asked with a laugh.

"Four," I replied.

She shivered and said, "Two would be plenty."

"Live and learn," I replied as I flipped the lights off.

When I flipped the switch for the green lights, nothing happened. She looked at me questioningly. "I need a battery and another charger for that to work," I told her.

"Okay, if you say so," she said as she moved to the edge of the walkway and stepped across to get in the boat. "Come on over and I'll explain the boat lights."

"Uh, what boat lights?" I said as I followed her aboard the boat.

She went to the locker box and opened it. She took a short chrome rod out of it and a longer one with a white cup on the top. She handed me the short one and twisted the long one. It telescoped out and she twisted it to tighten it back up.

At the back of the boat she showed me where the plug in was for the long one. It had a spring loaded cover over it. "Make sure and give it a twist to lock it in place," she said as she did just that. At the front of the boat was a similar plug in for the short one. I locked it in place.

Vicky went to the front seat and sat down. "You have two ways of running these lights," she said as she flipped a switch. The white light at the back came on and so did the red and green light on the front.

"In this position, you have your running lights for when you are running in the dark." She flipped the switch the other away and the front lights went off. "This is for when you are anchored or drifting."

She turned the switch off and grinned at me. "This is the position for when you are doing things you shouldn't be seen doing."

I chuckled and said, "So far all my doing has been in broad daylight."

"That's the best way in my opinion," Vicky replied as she stood up and moved to step over to the walkway.

As I stepped over to the walkway, she walked down to where her shirt was and grinned at me as she slipped it on over her head. "I have some time off in the morning. Do you mind if I come down and christen your sundeck?"

"Be my guest," I said returning her grin.

She laughed and handed me the empty beer bottle. "You'll need a couple of trashcans down here bolted to the posts or to the deck with lockable lids." When I looked at her funny, she added, "Nailed down for wind and lockable lids for the raccoons."

A thought crossed my mind and I said, "I have electric down here. Is there a way to get water?"

"Damn, I forgot a water pump and plumbing for it," she said quickly and frowned. "There goes my morning off."

"Uh sorry," I said to her back as she headed for her boat. It was dark so I asked, "How far up the river do you live?"

She stopped and turned to look at me. "Around this bend and just before the next one," she said with a wink. "I'm your closest neighbor."

"Well, I'll be damned," I said as she pushed her boat off and walked back to sit down on the back seat. Running lights and the white rear light came on before she started the motor and gave me a wave as she headed up river.

I stood there and listened. It wasn't long before the motor sound slowed and then stopped. With a grin, I turned and headed up the hill and then up the stairs.

*****

The next morning, I was doing some cleaning when I saw a delivery truck pull up in front of the house. I went out to see what they had. It was the two patio tables and chairs for the sun deck on top of the boathouse.

When I pointed out where they went, the crew groaned and one of them said, "I hope the rest of you guys wore your hiking boats."

Two guys grabbed one table top, while the third guy grabbed the base. I followed them down carrying the two umbrellas. It wasn't long before I had two tables and eight chairs on the deck with two large umbrellas for shade. Lined up against the upstream rail were four lounge chairs.

As they were leaving, Vickie's boat came around the bend and headed for the dock. I went down to grab the bow rope. Charley was the one who threw it to me. "Welcome ladies," I said as I tied off the rope.

As I tied off a second rope at the back of the boat, the two women were busy unloading boxes, pipe, and tools onto the walkway. As they finished, Charley looked at me and smiled. "Go get the coffee and the lights I left you."

"Yes, ma'am," I said with a grin. "Good morning Vicky," I said with a wave. She gave me a sour look but waved.

By the time I got back, they had the battery and chargers in place and Vicky was installing a small pump by the front piling on the upstream side. I looked around and realized I had no place except the rail to set the mugs on.

Aloud I said as I filled three mugs with coffee, "Trashcans, a bench, a table, swim ladders, and a fish cleaning station. The endless list."

Charley came over and got a mug. "Don't forget a storage box or locker down here and one upstairs."

Vicky looked up from the bolt she was tightening. "The list will end one day."

Charley sipped her coffee and said, "Oh yeah, and an old fridge for beer and cokes."

"And a padlock to keep the riffraff out," Vicky added with a chuckle.

"Do I have room for all that down here," I asked.

"You'll figure it out as you go," Vicky said as she stood up and came over to stand next to me. "Everyone usually does," she added as she picked up her coffee mug.

She was looking around as she sipped her coffee. "I'll put the water pickup by the second piling over there and a faucet here by this corner piling. A twenty five foot hose will be plenty. You can hang it on a hanger on the side there."

Charley was back over working in the box. "One upstairs for misting might be a good idea if you have enough pipe."

Vicky laughed. "I have several hundred feet at the house plus fittings."

Charley looked at me. "Lower the boat and catch the wire when I toss it to you," she said.

I caught the roll of red and black wires. She came down into the boat with me and went to look in the battery box on the boat. "Lets see how good Sammy's guys did."

It only took her a couple of minutes to run the wires in the battery box over to the side of the boat under where she had her wire ran. In the storage box she found a set of plugs that she connected to the boat wiring and her wiring. She plugged the connectors together. She clipped the boat wire into a loom and stepped back.

Looking at me, she said, "Don't forget to plug it in if you've used the trolling motor a lot and don't forget to unplug before you back out. You mess my wiring up and I'll have to come spank you."

"That sounds like fun," Vicky said from where she was laying on the front walkway. She was putting a clamp on the pipe for the faucet. She finished that one and crabbed sideways to install a second clamp.

"That would be easier from down here," I said.

She laughed and shook her head. "Laying down is alright. Remember, I'm supposed to be off this morning. Laying out in all my glory so the sun can kiss me all over."

Charley groaned and whispered, "Is all that kissing only for the sun?"

Vicky looked at me and grinned. "I was hoping for a certain someone to do the honors."

"How about two someone's?" Charley asked in a whisper and licked her lips.

"Be still my heart," Vicky said as she pushed up on her hands and knees. She had a big grin on her face as she turned and put a clamp on the pipe leading up to the faucet.

Charley shivered. "I, uh, I need to wire the pump up and add a switch."

"I still need to run the line over to where he wants the fish cleaning station," Vicky said as she stood up. All the buttons down the front of her work shirt were undone.

Charley grinned at her and started to unbutton her work shirt. A few minutes later, she took it off. She had her bikini top on under it. She groaned as Vicky opened her shirt and slipped it off her shoulders. She was bare to the waist.

With a shiver Charley said, "I think you win that round."

As Vicky walked over and climbed down into the boat, she said, "I told you I was going to sun in all my glory."

"Be still my heart," I whispered as I licked my lips.

"He, uh, has a great tongue," Charley said softly as she squeezed by Vicky closer than was needed. Her upper arm rubbed across her exposed breasts.

"So I've heard. How is yours?" Vicky shot back at her.

"Uh, no complaints that I'm aware of," Charley said as she climbed up to the walkway.