Is There Life After Retirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me either," Vicky said with a wink at me.

Charley started to install a switch box below the main power panel as Vicky walked over to the right side of the boat and came up on her toes to reach for a stick of plastic pipe. She reached again but couldn't reach the box of fittings.

"I'll go get it," I said as I started up the ladder.

"He makes a good gopher," Charley said with a grin.

"My house in town had a lawn full of holes from gophers," I said as I passed by her.

She shivered hard and made a soft whimpering sound. "Such a deal I've got for you," she whispered as I passed going the other direction.

Vicky grinned up at me as I sat the box down in front of her. "How big of a tongue does a gopher have?" She asked as she rummaged in the box.

Charley laughed hard and then said, "Big enough to lift my little ass up and down nicely."

Vicky groaned and whispered, "Now I've forgotten my measurements."

"Way larger than mine," Charley said with a chuckle.

Vicky shivered and said, "Behave before you shock yourself. I've already got stuff floating around in my brain without you adding mental images to it."

Things went silent for a while as Vicky fitted pipes together. She ended up making the turn to run along the underside of the walkway. Looking up at me, she pointed to a red valve on the end of a short pipe pointing down. "That's the drain for the winter. Turn off the pump and open it."

"Open, the valve before winter sets in, check," I said as she walked down toward the middle of the boat.

She looked across the walkway and said, "I'd suggest putting the fish cleaning station on this end of the fishing platform."

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

"Charley, do you have your big drill with you?"

"It's in the boat," she replied and stood up. "I'll get it for you. I have everything wired up."

When Charley handed the drill down, Vicky unplugged the cable for the battery charger. Using the drill, she bored a hole though the 2x8 under the walkway. She tried a piece of pipe in the hole and reamed it out so the pipe fit easily.

She stepped up on the side of the boat as she leaned forward. She got a grip on the walkway as she leaned forward more and used her right hand to start a hole in the far 2x8. She reamed it and stepped down in the bottom of the boat. A moment later, she had a full joint of pipe in the two holes.

It only took her a few minutes to plumb up the pipe with glue and put a couple of clamps in place. As she finished she said to Charley, "Crack the faucet and lets see if we have water."

A moment later, there was a hard flow at the faucet and a long stream shooting from the open ended pipe. "Shut it off," Vicky said with a grin. Looking at Charley, she added, "We do good work."

Charley walked around to the ladder and sat down. She took her boots and socks off. Standing up, she wiggled out of her jeans. She retrieved the green LED lights and a roll of wire. She handed those down to me and then a box of fittings.

As she climbed down into the boat, she asked Vicky, "Are you going to help me with these lights or are you going to finish your plumbing and head topside?"

Vicky grinned as she looked around with a shiver. "I should wait to do this but," she whispered as she unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down.

Charley and I both groaned softly as her smoothly shaven sex came into view. Her mound was flat but her outer lips were puffy and stood up tightly. There was the sound of an outboard motor. Vicky looked around quickly as she sat down on the floor of the boat.

Looking down at Vicky, Charley said, "I know that feeling well."

"Too many people know me around here," Vicky said and sighed softly as the sound of the motor went on by.

Charley looked at me. "You get to run the boat while we work."

"Aye, aye," I said as I went to the front chair. I checked to see where the boat was and then checked to see if the battery charger was unplugged. It was. I started the outboard and backed out of the boathouse. I idled around the end of the fish platform and shut the big motor off. I used the edge of that to get us in position so Vicky could finish her plumbing.

I had to grin at the way Vicky shifted her weight from one foot to the other and looked around as she cut, fitted, and glued the pipe. She ended with a cap on the pipe. Three brackets and she finished. "I've always wondered what construction in the nude would be like."

Charley gave out with a short laugh. "Construction would be framing up the roof of this place but I know what you mean."

Vicky shivered as she squatted down. She looked around and then grinned as she saw Charley laying flat on her back naked in the bow of the boat with her legs spread wide. She licked her lips as she crawled up to lay down next to her.

"This should be fun," I said as I maneuvered the boat over to the main walkway. Charley directed me to where she wanted the first light. It was on the bottom of the 2x8 and pointed straight down.

Vicky screwed the lights down as Charley did the wiring. Clips were added to the wire as we moved to the next position. Down the walkway, around the fish platform, and down to the center of the boat bay. There, Charley ran the wire across to the box and spent a few minutes hooking everything up.

When she returned to the boat, we moved on to the front of the boat bay and then to the opposite side. Moving around in the boathouse was manual. I pushed and pulled on the walkway edges to get us in position. I didn't want to get the trolling motor wrapped up in the lift straps.

One light under the end of upstream walkway and three along the far side and we were finished. As I backed us away from the side of the dock, both young women were laying on the floor looking up at me. They both had grins on their face.

"The view would be much better," Vicky said, "if he didn't have that bathing suit on."

Charley nodded. "It is a nice view, believe me."

I shook my head as I pulled the trolling motor up and locked it in position. "You guys are going to make my head swell," I said as I started the outboard.

As I pulled the boat into the boathouse, Vicky sat up and grabbed my hard dick through my bathing suit. "Something is pretty swollen already," she said with a chuckle.

I used the engine to brake and shut it off. "Two beautiful naked young ladies crawling around under me, why wouldn't it be swollen?"

Charley laughed and got to her feet. She moved back to hit the lift switch and the boat rose up to stop level with the walkway. "I think our "Work" is done for the day except for testing the lights."

"That and cleaning up our mess and picking up the tools," Vicky added.

"After my last mess in this boat, I had to take a swim," Charley said with a grin.

Vicky squeezed my dick and said, "I was thinking more along the lines of getting messy on the sundeck."

Charley shivered and looked at the open steps leading up to the sundeck. "Uh, naked all the way?" She asked softly.

Vicky groaned and stood up. She still had a hold on my dick. "Onward and upward," she whispered as she pulled on my dick and I stood up. "He can, uh, lead the way."

"There is only a rail around the place up there," I pointed out.

"You'll be laying flat on your back, if I don't miss my guess," Charley said as she stepped out of the boat.

Vicky led me by my dick over to the side of the boat. "Which end did you sit on?" She asked Charley.

"I, uh, had heads."

Vicky stepped across and waited for me to join her. "Then I guess I'll start with heads."

"Sounds fair to me," Charley said with a big grin.

"I, uh," I started to say but Vicky pulled me along toward the foot of the stairs.

When we stopped, she let go of my dick and stepped behind me. The next thing I knew, my bathing suit was around my ankles. "I now declare the sundeck to be nude only," Vicky said as she slapped me on the ass. "Onward and upward."

With a deep groan, I started up the stairs.

*****

I ended up laying flat on one lounge chair with Vicky sitting on my face and Charley straddling my hips. My dick was laid flat as she rubbed her slippery slit up and down its length. Vicky was facing my feet. Her hands were on her breasts as she watched her friend sliding up and down my length.

Vicky rocked her hips and groaned. "Oh yeah, his tongue knows its way around."

Charley shivered and stopped moving. A moment later, she raised her hips, lifted my dick straight up, and then sat down on it. All three of us groaned loudly. She was tighter than Sammy and hotter on the inside. Her hips were jerking and twitching like mad by the time her ass touched my hips.

Vicky groaned and whispered, "Get you some."

I had groaned long and loud as she slid down my shaft so I wasn't sure who Vicky was talking too. Her sex on my face was distracting to say the least. Her clit was large and stood up proudly, begging to be licked. I started there but after a few licks, she rocked forward and my tongue found her wet slippery opening.

It wasn't long before she was rocking back and forth fast and furious. I wasn't sure if she was coming yet or not. My nose rubbed against her anus a couple of times. When it rubbed even harder as she added more weight to my face, she let out a soft yell. A moment later, she moved her sex away from my face.

I heard Charley chuckle and say, "It looks like I'm not the only one getting some."

Vicky groaned and asked in a breathy whisper, "How can you just sit there on that thing?"

Charley groaned and replied, "I came so hard sitting down, I'm afraid to move."

Vicky chuckled. "Too much tongue will make that thing shrink."

Charley groaned as she rocked back and forth. I groaned right along with her. Her sex had a tight velvety grip along the whole length of my shaft. "He, he hasn't shrunk a bit and he had his tongue all over you."

Vicky shook her head. "I was talking about you."

Charley rocked back and forth again and groaned even louder. "Now you tell me," she whispered as she rocked from side to side.

Vicky leaned forward and licked one of Charley's nipples and then the other one. She leaned back and looked around. "Yeah, we need some privacy panels up here," she whispered as she slowly stood up.

Charley groaned. She was still rocking back and forth and from side to side. "You make that look so easy," she whispered. When Vicky looked at her funny, Charley groaned again and added, "Standing up."

Vicky chuckled. "I wasn't impaled on a dick, although that does appeal to me."

Charley wiggled and squirmed as Vicky bent over and kissed her on the lips while playing with her breasts. When her hand dropped down to tease Charley's clit there was a muffled groan and her hips rocked back and forth harder.

I grinned as I heard the sound of a loud outboard coming up the river. It was getting louder when Vicky suddenly groaned deeply and quickly sat down in the lounge chair next to me. "Yeah, privacy panels. I'll order the materials as soon as I can."

Charley laid forward on top of me. My dick came partially out of her tight sex. Being the gentleman I am, I flexed my hips and rammed it back home. She gasped loudly and then let out a yell as I fucked her hard and deep. I think she was coming on that first stroke and just kept right on coming.

The next thing I knew, she lunged forward with her legs. Her head ended up next to mine and my dick came free from her tightness. We both groaned loudly. A moment later, I groaned even louder as my hips jerked. Vicky had swallowed my dick and was bobbing her head like mad.

It wasn't long before I was coming myself. Vicky kept right on bobbing her head and sucking madly. I think she was coming also from the way her butt was bobbing up and down as she did.

*****

Charley groaned and slowly sat up. As she got upright, she suddenly jerked and then turned to look behind her. She chuckled and whispered, "Not only is she a dick thief but a kiss ass also."

Vicky groaned and replied, "Yeah and I broke the damned thing before I got a ride."

Charley laughed and then groaned as she slowly stood up. "I think I strained a muscle or two. I might have to have a few days bed rest."

Vicky laughed and sat back on her heels. "His bed or mine?"

Charley looked at me and grinned. "You have a nice big bed. I don't think three would be crowded in it."

"It's all according to how friendly they are," I said with a big smile.

Charley looked around at Vicky and said, "I think he wants to be greedy."

"So do we so I don't see a problem," Vicky replied.

Charley groaned as she moved over and sat down in the lounge chair next to me. She looked at me and then at Vicky. "When are we putting up those privacy panels? I see a large party in the near future."

"Uh, how large a party are we talking about," I asked quickly.

"Bigger than you can handle by yourself," Vicky said with a wink.

"You two almost killed me," I said as I tried to sit up.

Charley laughed. "See I told you we needed a faucet up here. His face is a mess."

"His dick was also but I found a way to clean it up," Vicky said and licked her lips. "Very tasty, also."

"Time for a swim and then a nap," Charley said as she turned and leaned back in the chair.

*****

From that day on, I never worried about life after retirement. I just wish I had done it years sooner.