All Comments on 'Is This a Rollercoaster Ride?'

by Syra_pan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

Sweet, kind. Friends all careful with each other! I love your writing.

lexlogan8lexlogan8over 1 year ago

Loved it! Two for two, hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is quite special, a little reminiscent of Anaïs Nin. Erotic, descriptive, sensual, and all well balanced and very readable. You used a switch to present tense for the strip, which is difficult to do but you made it work effectively. Both your stories are really good and I’m looking forward to the next.

silveraidersilveraiderover 1 year ago

I really like this story. Gentle, loving and sensual. Your use of language is erotic without being harsh or coarse and that’s a difficult trick to pull. And I liked the story - arousing but plausible too (which is always a plus in my book).

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

I am wont to skip over some words, even sentences as I rush to the climax. This time I read every word, every sentence. I wanted to experience the arousal that a good strip tease would elicit. It was good... I hope that they enjoy one another again.

sensualcaringsensualcaring11 months ago

I loved your story. I could see Mia..and can only imagine how wonderful I would feel if someone were to strip just for me. Great job?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Could see Jackson and Mia going behind Claire’s back. Mia really needs Jackson to finish in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyra_pan@Syra_pan
I am only here for roleplay. Who I really am will not be shared. I like exploration, the slow burn, the slow reveal, and hesitation. The contemplation of consent and the a gradual growing willingness to cross lines is often my focus. I also love the visual, trying to paint...