Is This What You Really Want? Ch. 09

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
3.5k words
3.9
10.4k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 9: Another Visit from Maia

"So, anyway," said Beatrice as she watched him go, making sure he was out of earshot, "I've been making a shit ton of money on my domination website."

"You run a domination website!?" said Katie excitedly, barely managing to keep from squealing out in pleasure.

"Yes," said Beatrice, smiling as she appreciated Katie's enthusiasm. She liked all these women, especially Clare, but she had to admit: Katie was by far her favorite. She was a natural dom who had never really realized who she was. But Beatrice was heartened to see that the more time she spent around Timothy, the more it came out. "And I do all kinds of domination — financial, verbal, 24-hour, jerk off instructions, blue-balling, dick cages...you name it. And men are literally tripping over each other to sign up."

"I'm not surprised," said Clare. "I don't know why, but recently I've just noticed that women are a lot more front and center, you know? It's like what Katie was saying before. I think all of us, both men and women, are just starting to realize who should really be in charge."

"Agreed," said Beatrice, "and I just had a thought a few minutes ago — I've so enjoyed meeting all of you. Really, it's been such a pleasure — I haven't had such a good time at a party since...well, never, really. I almost feel giddy, kinda like I did at parties a few years back when I was in high school."

"A...few years back!?" asked Patricia. "What...uh...how old are you, Beatrice?"

"I'm 22," she said smiling knowingly. "About to turn 23."

"Oh my fucking god," said Katie, gasping in admiration.

"Holy shit," said Ashley, grinning as she shook her head.

Clare looked her up and down silently for a moment. "Well damn, Beatrice," she said, breaking into a smile from ear to ear, "precocious" is one thing, but...well...I think I can speak on all our behalves and say that you are one impressive young woman." The other girls nodded vigorously in assent. The color came into Beatrice's cheeks, a rare shade of pink...it wasn't usual for her to blush like this, but...she was very impressed with all these tall gorgeous women, and it meant a lot to her to know that they were impressed with her too.

"Well I appreciate it, ya'll," said Beatrice, her eyes dropping for a moment in modesty. But they were up again a second later, paradoxically darker and brighter than ever. "But — I was just saying that I had had a thought a few minutes ago. I've so enjoyed meeting you all that I wanted to share this news of my dom website. It's doing so well...I'm literally making multiple thousands of dollars a week, and I only just started it recently."

"Wow," said Clare, clearly impressed. The other girls nodded their heads in kind.

"And...well, I just wanted to see if any of you wanted in on it," said Beatrice. "I've seen how you interact with Timmy, and I think all of you have awesome dominant instincts...especially you, Katie," she said, reaching over and pinching Katie's shoulder. Katie pretended to dismiss Beatrice's compliment with a laugh and a wave of her hand, but everyone could see from her blushing that she was extremely pleased with Beatrice's praise.

"We'd love to," said Clare automatically.

"Count me in, of course," giggled Katie.

Patricia paused a moment. "Well...I certainly like teasing men with these," she said, holding up her gigantic breasts with her hands. "Do you think these would attract submissive men?"

"Are you fucking kidding, Trish?" asked Katie incredulously. "Of course they would! You'll have all these subby little men slavering over themselves to look at pictures of your on their smartphones. You'll fucking own them!" Patricia smiled and bounced her boobs, feeling vindicated.

"I'm in," said Ashley quietly. "I think they'll appreciate my curves and ass, even though they're not quite as big as Katie's or Beatrice's."

"Oh my god would you stop," said Clare. "They're big enough, Ash. And look at you! You're so fucking tall! And you have that calm, confidant, dominant look about you. They'll lose their minds when you just look at them through their computer monitors."

"She's right, you know," said Beatrice, patting Ashley on the shoulder. Ashley blinked her big beautiful eyes as she smiled, imagining the future. "Well, that's settled then. Why don't you all come over next week and we can talk business. Sound good?"

"Perfect," said Clare. "And, just since we're being so open with each other about our business dealings, I think I should tell you Beatrice, that I've just now made a number of purchases on the stock market for my employees."

"You did what?!" asked Katie.

"Well, you three have done such an amazing job for me these past few months," said Clare, "and, since I definitely have the means now, I wanted to show you my appreciation. I bought each of you a large amount of stock in Fizzy Pop, Inc, as well as a few other stocks. We're now some of the largest shareholders of the company."

"Wow!" said Ashley, embracing Clare, "that's so awesome of you!"

"Awww that's amazing — you're incredible Clare!" said Patricia and Katie joyously, joining Ashley in hugging their boss.

"Oh but...it's...the least...I...could do," said Clare as her employees hugged the air out of her. Beatrice looked on with a smile on her face.

"See?" she said, indicating to the happy foursome of women, "this is how a company should be run. No backstabbing, no cutthroat behavior, no terrible politics. Just good hard work rewarded."

"Oooo I can't wait till next week!" said Katie, clapping her hands.

Elsewhere, Timothy was wandering around aimlessly. It was almost midnight, and he was starting to feel very sleepy. The sheer weight of all that had happened at the party so far, both literal and figurative, was starting to feel like too much. He just needed some good old fashioned sleep to clear his head. He tried wandering amongst the other party guests, who were getting increasingly rowdy due to drink, but the women just made him feel so incredibly tiny and insignificant that he literally had to make sure no one accidentally kicked him with their legs. One time, he was passing a young woman who had her back turned to him, and, as he passed, she suddenly pivoted, her big ass catching him in the side of the face and knocking him to the ground. Dazed, he had gotten up to see her walking away — she hadn't even noticed.

After that incident, he felt like being around adults was too dangerous, and he finally decided that the safest place for him to go was the foot of the big, luxuriously winding staircase. He sat on the bottom step. It fit his body like a full-sized chair, and he put his head in his hands, trying to collect his thoughts.

He suddenly realized how sweaty he was; he had to get some air. Walking quickly through the party, doing his best to avoid people, he made his way towards the balcony doors. He made sure to avoid the throng of Beatrice, Clare, and the rest of the girls, who were laughing loudly together, obviously enjoying themselves. With considerable effort, he pushed open one of the doors and walked out onto the balcony and into the night. It was warm and muggy, offering little relief from the heat of the party inside. At least there was something of a breeze blowing.

Standing on the balcony's edge, he wasn't even able to rest his arms on the columned marble fence...he was actually staring through the columns out at the dark landscaped extends of Clare's estate. He could see a fair amount from here, since the balcony was on the second story. He closed his eyes, enjoying a moment's peace as he tried to calm and soothe his rapidly churning mind. It was going to be ok...it was going to be...ok...

The breeze suddenly kicked up slightly, and the tell-tale scent of sweet mature roses filled his nostrils. Maia...he opened his eyes and staggered back in surprise. Her face was looming over him — she was standing down below on the lawn, and she was so tall that she rose all the way up past the marble guard-fence and over Timothy's head.

"Hello little one," she breathed in her deep and impossibly sexy voice. "Having a good time?"

"N-no, actually," said Timothy, recovering himself and trying to stand up to the goddess as tall as he could. "I don't...I, uh...I didn't realize that it would be like this."

"Well I did try and warn you," said Maia warmly, a kind smile lighting up her deathly gorgeous face. "But you were in such a hurry...such a hurry. You didn't stop to think."

"But I — I didn't know," he said desperately, throwing up his hands, "I didn't know!" He felt like arguing with her, even though it didn't feel like the right thing to do. "Can...can I really be blamed for stuff that I didn't know about!?"

"No one is blaming anyone," said Maia calmly, her voice infusing the air like syrup. She cocked her head to the side, her eyes going from black to a deep green, and then back to black again. "Unless, of course, you're blaming yourself."

"I'm not...I'm not blaming myself," said Timothy in frustration. "I just...I'm just...confused. That's all."

Maia laughed a silvery laugh. A huge shape suddenly rose up before him, seemingly out of the sky, and Timothy realized that she had brought her arm up and was extending it down, her huge clawed hand outstretched and open. He felt an instinct to bolt away, but he knew it was pointless and remained frozen in place, allowing Maia's hand to encompass him. He couldn't believe how gigantic she was — her hand went easily all the way around his body. She picked him up without any apparent effort, brought him down to the lawn, and deposited him gently at her feet. He was now standing directly in front of her, and was completely in awe of her size. The top of his head didn't even reach halfway up her shin. He looked up her huge voluptuous leg, and past the thin gossamer threads of her see-through green and black dress that moved wispily in the breeze. Her hips, her breasts...her entire body looked even more bountiful, vigorous, and beautiful than he could have believed possible. She was without a doubt a goddess incarnate...that much was for sure. He had to step back a few paces to see her face past her breasts.

"What's confusing about this, tiny man?" she inquired, her eyebrow going up as she indicated to her augmented body with her lovely hands.

"I...no, not the, uh...shrinking," he said, trying to find the words to describe what he was feeling. "That's not the confusing part...it's just the...the..." Maia stood there patiently with her hands on her thick hips, blinking slowly as her full lips upturned in a close-lipped smile.

"The other stuff," finished Timothy lamely. "It's...the other stuff that feels complicated. How everything seems...different...when I'm this small."

"Mmmm," purred Maia, nodding her great head down at him, "and of course, it'll be even more different...as you keep shrinking."

"B-but, n-no! No Maia!" he called up desperately. "I don't wanna shrink anymore! I don't wanna get any smaller! I've had enough! Please! Please make it stop!"

Maia continued smiling down at him as her mouth parted in that same silvery laugh. Her eyes opened wider and quickly went through a rapid series of colors as she laughed at him, shaking her head.

"Maia! Please! Please!!" cried Timothy, stumbling over to her leg and clutching it desperately. Her flesh was soft and cool, yet undeniably strong and firm. His body wrapped around her lower leg as shut his eyes tightly, begging and pleading to the sound of her laughter in his ears, to no avail. He had no idea how long this went on — time seemed to stand still as he fought in his mind to direct his intention to the goddess's will, hoping beyond hope that he could somehow convince her to stop this torment, this curse that he had brought upon himself. With a sudden sweet-smelling gush of wind, he felt her presence leave him and he opened his eyes. He was standing on the balcony again, alone, with only the trailing hints of rose-scented breeze left as an indication of the recently-departed divine presence.

The balcony door opened and Beatrice came out.

"There you are," she said, stumbling a bit as she walked toward him. She had clearly had a few drinks. She reached down to take him roughly by the hand, but quickly realized with a knowing smile that she couldn't even reach it. Timothy didn't know how he could still be surprised, but he was taken aback by her presence. She had grown even more.

"As much as I'd love to stay," she said as she rose back up, shooing him towards the door, "it's time to go home. I've got stuff to do tomorrow, you know. Some of us have to work." She chuckled as she bent down to ruffle his hair. "You're probably thanking your stars you have someone like me," she said. "You know I have tons of male clients who would literally sell their homes and leave their wives and families if it meant they could be with me...you know that?"

"Uhhh...y-yeah, of...of course," said Timothy, distracted by how huge she seemed. The top of his head was exactly at her kneecap, which looked to him like it was as big as a large plate. As they went in through the balcony door, Beatrice actually had to duck her head a little to keep from hitting her head. She was a couple inches taller than the door.

"Oh will you look at that!" said Clare, "my big tall French balcony doors can't even contain you, Beatrice!"

"Haha, well you and the girls aren't too far behind," laughed Beatrice. "Although I have always been a big girl."

"Too big for 8-foot doors, apparently," laughed Clare. Timothy couldn't believe his ears. 8 feet?! Beatrice was 8'1 or 8'2?!?

"8...f-feet?!" he couldn't help but squeak up to Clare.

"What's that?" she asked roughly, clearly affected by drink, bending down exaggeratedly as she brought her hand to her ear. "You're gonna have to speak up, little mouse. I can't hear you from way up here."

"Th-those d-doors are...8 feet tall?" he stuttered.

"Uh...yeah," said Clare, as if it was the dumbest question she had ever heard.

"So y-you're all...y-you're all that tall? L-like almost 8 f-feet t-tall?" He didn't know why, but it was important to him to make sure he wasn't imagining all of this. His mind was still reeling from seeing Maia again and he wanted some grounding.

"Fuck almost," said Clare. "Beatrice is clearly taller than that — what are you getting at, Timmy?"

"I just...y-you g-guys are growing," said Timothy, unable to contain himself. It was so obvious to him — he was just a little over knee-high to almost all of the female guests at the party. He glanced around and didn't even see any of the men. Had they left? Gone to bed? Whatever was going on, it was clear to him that during the party, these women had all grown considerably. And they were all so beautiful...so strikingly beautiful.

"Uh, I think he's confused," said Clare, standing up and addressing Beatrice. "I think he's confusing his shrinking with us growing."

"Haha oh my god," said Beatrice, laughing. She looked down at him, shaking her head. "Yep, it's definitely time to go. He's going batty. But see you all next week?"

"Yes!" said Clare, to the enthusiastic assent of the rest of the girls. "We're so looking forward to it, Beatrice!"

After farewell embraces, Beatrice led Timothy out of the mansion and caught an uber back home. She hadn't forgotten his little stunt in musical chairs, and Timothy wasn't able to lay down to sleep until after she had stuck her fingers up his ass and forced three ejaculations from his exhausted balls. For additional punishment, she made him sleep on the sofa, while she got to enjoy the luxury of his bed. As he lay there on the sofa, tired and dejected, he suddenly got the urge to go online. After surfing through random news articles for a minute or so, he came to his familiar online giantess forum. He realized as he stared at the fetish forum that it looked fresher than it had in a while — it must have been because, for the past couple weeks, he hadn't even gone online once, let alone onto his tried and true fetish site. He hadn't needed to. Maybe it was a sign that things weren't going so well that he was back. The heavy sound of Beatrice's breathing reached his ears. She was asleep — he was safe to browse around a little.

He clicked into the "Size Lounge" tab and looked down the various conversational threads. "Do You Have An Unusual Fetish?"..."Who Would You Cast as a 50-Foot Woman"..."How Did You Get This Way?"...all the familiar tags and topics that he had searched through over and over...suddenly one of the titles caught his eye: "What If You Could Shrink Yourself — Would You Do It?"...the thread was a popular one; it had five pages worth of responses. Timothy quickly clicked on it, not knowing why his heart had started to beat faster. He browsed through the responses. Many of them answered in the affirmative. "Hell yeah I would," said one user. "Without a doubt, yes," said another. "Even though I know there would be drawbacks I couldn't even imagine, I wouldn't care — I would absolutely do it," said yet another user.

Timothy could feel himself getting frustrated with all these haphazard responses. Clearly, these people had absolutely no clue what they were talking about. As he continued to browse he was heartened to notice that some of the users were responding more reasonably. "I know that my dick would answer yes to this question," said one of the users, "But my brain emphatically says no. I wouldn't want to give up the power I have as an adult in this world just for sexual pleasure."

"Exactly," muttered Timothy in agreement. He kept browsing. "No way," said another user. "This fetish exists in my mind, and that's where it should stay. Anything else and I risk losing everything that I'm proud of." Timothy felt his heart sink a little — he never really had much to be proud of to begin with. He suddenly wondered if that's why he had been so eager to ask Maia to make all his fantasies come true. He wondered if, because he had had nothing going for him, he was so quick to dismiss the negative consequences of his fantasies becoming real-life. He bent his head a little into the light of his laptop screen, which to him looked like a big-screen TV. That was it...that was absolutely what had happened. His life had been boring and uneventful, with no accomplishments...nothing to show for almost being 30 years old. And that was why he had been so foolish and run headlong into this nightmare.

He felt an abrupt desire to warn the other users about his experience. He had no idea how many people Maia visited. He thought of her deathly beautiful face...her impossible curves...her flashing dark eyes that changed color mercurially...her waving, jet-black hair...the sweet and overpowering rose scent of her heavenly breath...but wait. She wasn't heavenly! It was all a trap! She wasn't a heavenly being — she was demonic! She came to desperate men like him, promising them all the sexual glory of having their fantasies fulfilled, all the while hiding from them the fact that they were actually asking to sacrifice all their power. She was a trickster...a demon. And he had to warn everybody. Quickly, he wrote a long, rambling response to IronWaffle's question, doing his best to stay as faithful to what had happened to him as he could. He knew that he was being unfair to Maia...he knew in the back of his mind that she had given him the opportunity to think about what he was asking for. He remembered how she had made him pause to think, and about how quickly he had been to dismiss her cautionary words.

Reading through his response, he eventually edited down the part where he railed at Maia. He didn't just do it to be fair to her — he was actually afraid that if he posted something bad about her, she would make things even worse for him than they already were. After about 45 minutes of writing and editing, he read through his post one last time. He knew it sounded like the rambling diary of a crazy person, but he didn't really care. It wasn't like he had an online reputation to uphold. He had been a hardcore lurker for years who almost never posted anything at all. Without wasting any more time to think, he submitted his comment and then reached both hands up to close his laptop with difficulty. He curled up on the sofa like a little puppy and fell into an uneasy sleep.