Mistress Jennifer

Story Info
Mistress Jennifer puts me under her control.
2.2k words
4.16
46.5k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story like this, feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated! I plan on writing a few more parts to this that focus on chastity and what happens after the end of this story.

--------

I've been president of the chess club at my college for the past 2 years. I was simply better than everyone else, so when it came time for voting, I was elected with no real competition. I was cleaning up after another successful meeting when a girl walked into the room. She was a shortstack, only about 4'11" with a beautiful face, ass, and set of tits. She came up to me, introducing herself as Jennifer and telling me she had an interest in joining my club. After the first few weeks of the semester I didn't usually allow new members, but I figured I'd be able to make an exception for someone like her. I was about to let her know she had a spot when I decided to flirt around a bit with her first.

"You're in the club - on one condition" I said. "You play me in a game of chess where the loser does one task of the winner's choice." Once I won, I'd ask if she'd like her task to be going on a date with me.

"Omigosh, yes!" She giggled with a sly grin on her face. "I even brought my own set we can use!" As she pulled it out, I was impressed at the quality I saw. Each piece was made of carved wood and each king had a diamond on top of its crown. After I won a coin toss to determine who would play as white, Jennifer set the board up. When I looked down to make my opening move, I noticed how the diamond on Jennifer's king caught the light coming in from the window. I found myself just staring at the glimmer as a sort of fuzziness was clouding my mind. Suddenly, as the fog fully enveloped my thoughts, a sharp voice cut through directly into my mind.

"Having trouble thinking? Try playing F3!" Jennifer's voice said, immediately being replaced by white noise again after. F3? I felt like something was a bit off - but the fuzziness stopped me from thinking about that further. My hand moved and pushed my pawn to F3, but my eyes never left the diamond.

"Hey, it's your turn again - maybe you should play G4?" Again, Jennifer's voice went directly through the fog into my brain. I hadn't even realized she'd made her next move. The little nagging feeling was still there, but weaker than last time. It quickly was overwhelmed by the fog, and I was happy to move my pawn up to G4.

"Aaaaand checkmate!" Jennifer squealed excitedly. I managed to drag my view away from the diamond for a moment - she had put me in fool's mate! My mind was racing, trying to figure out what had just happened when I heard her joyous voice say "For your task, I want you to look me in the eyes!" My eyes shot up to meet hers as I immediately saw her holding the ornate diamond between her deep hazel eyes. I felt the fog reenter my mind far stronger than it had before as one word hit my mind like a ton of bricks.

"Sleep." I instantly lost consciousness.

--------

Groggily, I opened my eyes. "Wh... What happened?" I whispered. As my vision focused, I saw Jennif- no, Mistress Jennifer still sitting across from me. I tried to ask her what she had done, and why I was only able to think of her as Mistress Jennifer, but I couldn't move my mouth. Mistress Jennifer noticed me struggling.

"You'll be much happier like this," she said. "Now kiss my feet and hand me all the cash in your wallet." I tried to laugh at her and walk away, but my body had other ideas. I was powerless to prevent myself from getting on the ground, kissing the tips of both of her heels, and handing her a chunk of cash from my wallet.

"Now, follow me back to my apartment. Stay 10 feet behind me at all times, and obviously don't say a word to anyone you see." After a short walk back to her apartment, Mistress Jennifer had me lie down on a guest bed and commanded me not to move.

"If I let you go right now, you'd probably be back to normal in about a day. Neither of us want that, so I'm going to use this." Mistress Jennifer grabbed what looked like a Virtual Reality headset and a pair of expensive headphones. After strapping both onto me, a video started. Swirling patterns filled my vision as binaural beats and Mistress Jennifer's voice overwhelmed my hearing. The voice said things like "Obey Mistress Jennifer," "You love Mistress Jennifer," "Mistress Jennifer is superior to you," and "Mistress Jennifer is never wrong." After an amount of time I couldn't gauge, the video ended. Mistress Jennifer removed the headset from me. I simply laid there, with my conscious mind being drowned out by the disorienting fog from earlier. I tried getting up, but Mistress Jennifer had not commanded me to so I could not. I tried questioning why I needed Mistress Jennifer to tell me I could move, but the fog suppressed that thought immediately. Just then, Mistress Jennifer's voice cut through.

"That was a new technology that's able to cram about a year's worth of conditioning into about an hour." I was shocked to learn that I had been laying down for an hour, but Mistress Jennifer is never wrong, so I didn't doubt it for a second. "I did the same thing I did to you earlier to a computer science major and had him working for an entire semester on this. Putting him under every day got quite annoying, but thankfully I'll only have to recondition you about once every 6 months for the first 5 years, then yearly after that."

I instantly accepted Mistress Jennifer's words as the truth, but a second later I realized what those words meant. She was planning on keeping me in this state for at least 5 years! Upon realizing this I got a burst of energy - I needed to get away from her. I used all of my strength to sit up. Sitting upright, I saw Jennifer sitting there. Just as I was about to start moving to leave, she started to talk.

"I'm superior to you, right?" she asked me. It took all the energy I had to resist saying yes.

"Nnn... N..." I attempted to tell her no, but staring into her eyes and feeling the fog reenter, I lost all of my will. "Yes, Mistress Jennifer."

"Say it." she said with authority. "Say I'm superior to you."

My mouth moved automatically. "You are superior to me, Mistress Jennifer. Thank you for allowing me to serve you and obey your every wish."

Mistress Jennifer smirked and stood up. "Good boy. Now follow me on all fours. We have some ground rules to establish." I felt myself drop to my hands and knees. She wrapped a leather collar around my neck and attached a chain leash to it as I followed her out of the guest room.

---------

Mistress Jennifer is the new president of the chess club. After that day, I found myself unable to disobey anything she commanded me to do. I was still aware of everything happening, but I had no control over my body. Disobeying even one small command from Mistress Jennifer was beyond the mental strength I had at this point. After an embarrassing defeat to her in front of everybody, an election was called and she was made president. Of course, she had commanded me to intentionally make terrible moves to guarantee her a win. When I had tried to tell the members what was happening, my mouth simply wouldn't move. Now, whenever she plays a game, I watch it and communicate what moves she should make through a buzzer in her pocket. All of my waking hours are now spent doing one of four things.

One: Making Mistress Jennifer money. Mistress Jennifer has me spend half of what was once my free time either studying chess or playing in prize-pool tournaments."I can't have you getting rusty, can I?" she told me. After she had me log into my bank account on her phone, she set my account so that all of my winnings are immediately transferred to her checking account. Using my login information, she also took all of the savings I'd scrounged up throughout my life and transferred them to her account.

"Trust me, you won't be needing or wanting this" she said with a grin on her face as she made the transfer. I felt a strange feeling as she did it; it was as if just as much as I was angry at her for stealing my money, I felt it was better off in her hands. She spends the money I earn her as she pleases, buying herself lavish clothes while I live on the cheapest budget I can.

Two: Doing Mistress Jennifer's work. Mistress Jennifer has imposed the infallible truth upon me that someone as beautiful as her deserves to never lift a finger for the rest of her life. Whether it's schoolwork, housework, or other menial tasks, Mistress Jennifer sends me a text at the beginning of each day with a list of all that I am to do for her with the rest of what was once my free time. She makes sure to take all of her classes online so that she never has to waste her time attending a physical lecture or exam; I simply do everything she needs done online. I'm expected to show up at her apartment to cook, clean, or handle any other chore she asks me to do. My body ignores my attempts to take any breaks as I watch my body complete a deep clean of her apartment about once a week as Mistress Jennifer lounges around. Although I resent the work, Mistress Jennifer has taught me to appreciate that I am able to improve her quality of life and that my only purpose is doing anything that makes Mistress Jennifer happy.

Three: Working on my degree to please Mistress Jennifer. Mistress Jennifer generously allows me to continue going to my classes and complete all my schoolwork. She has informed me that upon graduation, I'll be getting a full time job, purchasing her an apartment, and moving into her new closet. Upon initially hearing this, I wanted to scream at her and tell her off. Instead, I heard myself demurely say "Yes, Mistress Jennifer."

"Good boy," she said. "Now kiss my feet and thank me for allowing you this opportunity."

I felt my body move to its hands and knees and begin lightly kissing the tops of her bare feet. The fog clouding my mind prevented me from even trying to think about anything other than kissing her beautiful feet and profusely thanking her for her generosity.

Four: Serving Mistress Jennifer physically. Mistress Jennifer will often show up at my dorm room unannounced. I'm unable to leave my dorm unless I'm in class or I've been given her permission, so she always knows when I will be there.

"On your knees, bitch" she commanded me the first time she arrived unannounced. I felt all the strength in my legs disappear as I showed my subservience. "Any time I show up here, you're to assume this position." Since then, about once a day I find myself going through this process. Mistress Jennifer arrives, I bow down, then I do whatever she commands of me. She most commonly has me worship her sweaty feet after a workout, eat her pussy, or stare into the diamond that initially placed me in her control as she reinforces my conditioning.

In a firm and persuasive voice, she says "Feel the fog enveloping your mind. It feels so good to let go and give me control. Now, sleep." After waking up, I always feel like I'm slightly less in control and more willing to do anything Mistress Jennifer tells me. This ensures Mistress Jennifer that I will remain under her control between my biannual reconditioning sessions. Mistress Jennifer makes sure to tell me that only the biannual VR sessions are necessary, but she enjoys keeping me as submissive as possible.

I still resent Mistress Jennifer for stealing my life, but I can't deny her superiority to me. As I complete every task requested of me, I wish I could just resist her commands and go back to my old life, but the fact that I can't further proves to me that I don't deserve to. After all, if Mistress Jennifer didn't truly deserve to have me as her servant, wouldn't I be able to resist her? This is what I think about as I go to sleep every night while I listen to an audio file on loop containing subliminal messages that reinforce my submission.