All Comments on 'Is This You? (750 Words)'

by JuanaSalsa

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Ok I'll rate this for writing quite ambiguous and mysterious with hanging questions such as:

- was it really her?

- was it taken then when she was single or when she was married?

/

sometimes, like mystery movies, I like some ambiguity or with a mystifying ending.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

What? OK, but too many loose ends for a 750 story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Fun and skillfully written.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I can't say that I enjoyed that. I feel sorry for her and dislike him.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Not a fan of rough stuff, but I’ll call this rough play. Role playing inside the marriage is great as long as both are into it and absolutely no outsiders are involved. Fantasies are healthy, but only if they remain fantasies.

Pretty well written, especially for 750.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this you?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Love the more questions than answers scenario

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

Pretty much trash, so 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clearly she wants to cheat, whether it's really her, a twin, a doppleganger, whatever. Which says all it needs to about this woman who somehow marries a guy barely a year after she's boning some rando in the same house and letting him photograph her getting railed. Dude is in for a major disappointment with this women, regardless of the 'star' of this particular video.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956about 2 years ago

When the hand goes around her throat it becomes abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting, intriguing premise. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 2 years ago

I suppose we'll never know...

if it was her or not. Yet another mystery I have to deal with today.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Good, but a story that needs more than 750 words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sure there was a story in there somewhere, but damned if I could find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn’t work. Too confusing. But nic3 try.

.

2 **

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Im not sure he knows where that marriage may head one day, but a somewhat decent story. I liked the premise, and Im sure the cucks have decided whether it was her or not, she'll be having a gang bang at some point.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

if isn't her then her doppelganger is getting fucked like no tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Philosophical question: If you are going to be accused of cheating anyway, why bother to resist the temptation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too subtle and nuanced for me. But thanks for the effort.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****These 750's are getting very entertaining. This was a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanaSalsa@JuanaSalsa
I deeply appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my stories, especially those who comment. I love to hear if my words have connected with you in any way. While there have been many requests for sequels to specific stories, and these inevitably spark ideas, I tend ...