All Comments on 'Is This Your Girl? Ch. 07'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Weird! That's not the reaction of a guy cheated on. He would tell the trailer trash to fuck off, send her porn to her parents and get revenge on the asshole that stole his girl.

Tonio12345Tonio1234510 months ago

Good story, but hopefully Connor finds a new gf.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That is a fantastic ending! Both of them are just starting to appreciate how hot it is for her to submit to a Blackman. It could be the beginning or the start of the end but I guarantee she will take lots more and he’ll watch everyone of them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Better than part 6 but still not sure where this is going. If prefer btb for the girlfriend and Michelle. Selfish characters to read about and boyfriend is weak.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

This stopped being arousing chapters ago. Now I just want a conclusion and this is not definitive.

don't know which way I'd prefer this to end. Stories about couples being ruined by selfish cock lust affect me very negatively.

My idea: Connor loses her (he leaves, she leaves?) but Kayla discovers who Victor really is. Kayla and Michelle end up pregnant, tossed out of school, turn to prostitution, trick their friends into it. Kayla's family get revenge and Victor and his gang are arrested. Kayla is distraught, losing both her men she snaps and Michelle meets her end at the hands of Kayla. Kayla goes to prison. Other girls are freed and you can tell their redemption stories later. They're saved, but they miss it. Each girl handles it her own way.

or boyfriend gets revenge and tosses her out and humiliates her with family, school and church, victor gets arrested

or boyfriend gets a spine, dominates her

I suspect it's going to go the way of weak cuckold... either they break up and she keeps tormenting him with videos and cuck talk or they stay together and he becomes a camera man with a chastity cage

getting tired of their being so many btb and raac stories on this site. these stories are not erotica, they're tortuous.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don’t know why there are comments saying this isn’t hot or is “not how a guy would react to cheating”; it’s a cuck fantasy and it’s told really well! I’ve been really enjoying the chapters and can’t wait to see where it goes.

khele2k2khele2k26 months ago

Hope you finish this series

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

started out as a pretty good story. last 2 chapters have not advanced the story - only made it longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES