Is Your Mother Home?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,195 Followers

Still tonguing Sammi's nipple I grabbed the string holding her top together, pulling it just enough to expose more of her tits. "You want to see my girlfriend's pretty little tits, Ricky?"

He hesitated and I continued, "Not that you didn't see them when you were watching out the window, but this is different" I pulled the string a little further. "This time you're a lot closer and..." I ran my tongue across her encased nipple, "You can play with them."

"I...can touch them?" He asked.

Oh, he was so ours! Reigning in my excitement, I nodded. "Of course you can, that's why we're here; to have fun. You can touch them and lick them and suck on them." I cupped my right breast, "You can play with mine too, anything you want, baby."

Ricky took another step and was now standing against the bed looking down at us. The bulge in his jeans looked like it was ready to burst through and my eyes widened at the sight of a small wet circle at the top of his thigh.

"Oh, you bad boy! You're not wearing any underwear are you?"

"No." he said softly and my heart began to pound as he started to reach towards Sammi.

"And he's dripping." Sammi moaned, "I want to lick it up!"

"I think he should do some licking first, don't you, honey?"

"Oh yeah." She arched her back off the bed, pushing her tits at him, "Come on Ricky, you know you want them! You know you want us!" she giggled, "You suck on us we'll suck on you!"

Holding the string up, I smiled, "I think you should do the honors, Ricky."

A thrill ran through me as he reached for it and as I exchanged a wink with Sammi, I pulled it away from him. "Get on the bed, baby. Lay right next to Sammi so she's between us."

"I love being in the middle," she laughed.

Ricky paused to slip his shoes off and then slowly got onto the bed next to Sammi. The entire time he was moving his blue eyes never left Sammi's tits. He stretched out on his side like I was so Sami was indeed in between us and as he looked down at her, he said, "God you're hot."

"Then take my clothes off." She told him, then winked, "What about Nikki, she's not hot?"

"No" he said, then with a grin that told me he was starting to relax added, "She's not hot, she's damn fine."

"And so are you." I reached across Sammi and ran my fingers down his chest. "Baby, we're going to do things to you that you've only seen in movies."

"Your friends are never going to believe you." Sammi added, running her hands up and down his well muscled arm, "But you'll know and we're going to make sure you never forget this. Now how about you pull my top open and suck on my tits?"

"She's very romantic." I told him as I held the string up, "But seeing all I'm thinking about is sucking your cock I guess I'm no better."

Ricky gave me an adorable smile that was still on the nervous side, but he reached for the string and as he took it, I could see his fingers trembling. Before he could tug on it, I reached out and grabbing the back of his head, pulled his face to mine.

"How about a kiss baby?"

I gave him no chance to answer. The moment I finished speaking my lips were pressed to his. He made a surprised sound in his throat and made to pull away, but I wrapped my fingers tightly in his short hair and held him still. I worked my lips against his and this time the noise he emitted was a nervous whimper that caused me to kiss him even harder and my hips to begin rocking. Oh, we were going to have so much fun with him!

Ricky started to kiss me back and I forced myself to slow down and ease back on his lips. I gave him a softer kiss and this time he accepted it and returned it with a slow sweet kiss that had me trembling with the effort to hold back from shoving him onto his back and just taking him. I moved my head back slightly and he leaned towards me, chasing my lips with his.

"Oh damn that looks hot," Sammi said from beneath us.

I felt her hand slide up my back and begin to run through my hair and could feel her tit rising and falling against my arm as her breathing became heavier. I opened my eyes to see she was running her hand across Ricky's stomach and was just in time to see her squeeze his cock. He gasped and when his lips parted I plunged my tongue deep into his mouth. He moaned into me and I could see Sammi's arm moving as she stroked him through his jeans.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "Baby, this cock's as nice as the rest of him and sooo fucking hard!"

Ricky whimpered again as she continued to fondle him and my tongue caressed his. He put his hand on my shoulder and I could feel it shaking. Grabbing his wrist, I brought his hand down to my breast and began moving it back and forth. I stopped, but his hand kept going and I moaned softly as he fondled me.

"What about me?" Sammi whined

Removing my lips from his, I pushed his head down towards her. Ricky didn't resist at all and I watched, as with no hesitation, he kissed her. I heard her purr contentedly as they kissed and saw her hand still moving on the huge bulge in his pant. Reaching across I grabbed it as well and my eyes widened; she wasn't kidding, damn he was big! Sammi's hand moved from my back so she could put it around him and I watched her red nails running across his muscular back.

She wasn't letting his cock go and I noticed his hips were now moving as well and I stared at his zipper wanting nothing more than to free that juicy young cock. Ricky lifted his head and Sammi said, "How about you put that sweet tongue of yours on my nipples, honey?" she giggled, "Then my pussy!"

"Mine too!" I chimed in.

"That's a lot of licking." Ricky grinned, picking the string up from Sammi's stomach.

"Don't worry, baby, we'll be doing some serious licking for you too!"

He sounded more at ease, but his fingers were shaking as he pulled the string and with my nipples throbbing and my pussy flowing I watched Sammi's top open to expose her perfectly round little tits. Her nipples were as hard as mine felt and as much as I wanted to start playing with them, I focused on Ricky and had to smile at the look of pure lust on his face.

"Damn they're nice." He whispered.

"Talks cheap," she told him, "Show me how much you like them."

Ricky leaned over and looked as if he were going to kiss her nipple, when he hesitated, that nervous look back on his face.

"Oh, for Christ's sake, suck my tit!" Sammi exclaimed and grabbing the back of his head, shoved his face into it.

Ricky didn't seem to mind her making the decision for him. His mouth opened and he eagerly took her nipple into it. Sammi sighed and her eyes rolled back as he began sucking on her swollen flesh. Ricky moaned around her nipple and quickly moved to the next one, this time teasing a wet circle around it with his tongue.

"That's it." She groaned, "Suck on my titties! They're all yours baby!"

Ricky's hand found her other nipple and my pussy started while his fingers and tongue worked Sammi's tits. She was moaning softly and finally letting go of his cock reached up and grabbed my arm. Looking at me with those big brown eyes she gave me the little girl voice, "I have two you know."

That snapped me out of the trance I was in watching Ricky lick her nipples. Leaning over I happily took her other nipple into my mouth. My face was right next to Ricky's and he stared at me, I eased over and started tonguing the nipple he was licking. He groaned as our tongues slipped across each other as we shared Sammie's hard nipple.

I pressed my lips to his and after enjoying a quick tongue filled kiss, went back to sucking her nipple. Sammi had her arms around both of us and was moaning and moving her legs up and down. Her hips were rocking and taking Ricky's hand, I began guiding it down her stomach.

I moved my hand from his when we reached the top of her thong and working my fingers into it slipped them through her soft and incredibly wet lips. I gave her swollen clit a quick stroke then worked my fingers to the entrance of her pussy.

Sammi moaned and jerked her hips, driving my fingers deep inside her hot little box. I gave her a couple of hard pumps, and then removing my fingers withdrew my hand from her thong and shoved it in Ricky's face.

His eyes widened, but when I touched my fingers to his upper lip he breathed deeply, "Goddamn" he whispered.

I pushed my fingers against his lips and he opened wide allowing me to put them in his mouth. "Hmm, I like that." I purred as he sucked greedily on my fingers.

I looked down at Sammi who was laying there with that look of animal desire I knew so well and knew she was holding herself back just as I was. I returned to sucking on her nipple and as soon as I pulled my fingers from his mouth, he did the same. This time however, there was nothing timid about it. Ricky opened his mouth wide and sucked not only Sammi's nipple into his mouth, but a good portion of her breast as well.

"Yeah, baby!" Sammi cried out, "You take what you want!"

"I know we will." I declared while sending my hand back down her stomach and into her thong.

I plunged my fingers hard inside her and told Ricky, "How about you help me make Sammi's pussy purr for the first time."

"Glad you said the first time!" she laughed.

That laugh turned into a long moan when Ricky placed his hand inside her thong over mine.

"Shit, she's wet!"

"Real women get that way, honey." I told him, easing my fingers from inside her "How about you slip two of those nice thick fingers of yours in her hot little pussy."

Ricky's hand moved beneath mine and I heard both he and Sammi gasp when his fingers entered her.

"You like her tight little pussy?" I asked, "You thinking about what your big hard cock's going to feel like in there?"

"I am!" she moaned.

I found her clit with my finger tips and started rubbing it in hard fast circles. We would go slower later, make Ricky take his time getting us off, but right now I knew we needed to take the edge off.

"Move those fingers!" Sammi demanded, "Fuck me with them!" she moaned then snapped in that impatient tone I knew so well, "Harder!"

"Y...yes ma'am." Ricky replied nervously and I saw his wrist moving back and forth faster.

"Ma'am!" she giggled, "I like it!"

She squealed when I began moving my fingers harder on her clit and sucked her nipple back into my mouth, "I like that better though!" she breathed.

Ricky had resumed his devouring of her tit and my eyes went back and forth from watching him tongue her nipple to Sammi's face. She was flushed and already beginning to sweat in the warm room. Her lips were parted and she was breathing heavily as she watched the two of us sucking her nipples. Sammi's hands were moving and Ricky moaned when she quickly found his cock again.

I followed up with a soft sound of pleasure when she slipped her hand down my top and started toying with my aching nipple.

"Your turn soon." She promised and began thrusting her hips into our busy fingers.

Ricky was sucking her nipple harder than before and now had a look on his face as if he thought he might be dreaming and didn't wake up. He was staring town towards our hands between Sammi's thighs and I noticed she had straightened not just her legs, but her cute little red toes were curled, a tell tale sign she was getting ready to cum.

"Oh, yeah!" her moan confirmed that thought, "Move your fingers faster! Oh just a little more, baby!" she was whining and I noticed Ricky began sucking her tit with even more vigor than before.

Sammi arched her back off the bed and clamped her thighs tightly around our hands, pinning them to her pussy. I could feel her leg trembling against mine and as removing her nipple from my mouth took it between my fingers and gave it a hard pinch.

"Oh...fuck!" Sammi cried out as she went off like a rocket.

She began releasing a series of sharp high pitched yelps as her hips bucked wildly into our still moving fingers. I had taken her nipple back in my mouth and continued to work it as she writhed between my body and our young neighbor's. Ricky looked shocked at the way Sammi's body had exploded, but his tongue was still busy on her nipple and I could feel him thrusting his fingers into her convulsing pussy.

Sammi threw her head back and let loose with a loud wail that caused Ricky to lift his face from her tit and stare open mouthed at her. Her hips thrust up and down several more times and with a long breathy sigh her body went limp.

"Oh my God, I came hard!"

"Good for you." I told her, "Now how about your little Nikki? Do I get to come?"

"Damn straight you do, right Ricky?"

"Ye ma'am." He grinned, easing his hand from between her legs and sitting up.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

I grabbed my top and lifting it part way, held it there. Taking his cue, Ricky, smiling like the cat that just ate the canary grabbed my top. I raised my arms over my head and felt my pussy gush when he stripped my top off and tossed it to the side. I cupped my breasts offering them to him, "You like them?"

"Wow." He exclaimed, "They're...big!"

"Hmmph!" Sammi pouted and crossed her arms over her tits. "Sorry mine are little."

"They're perfect like the rest of you." I told her, "Isn't that right, Ricky?"

"You're both fucking hot!" he declared and without being prompted reached across Sammi and grabbing my tits, started to fondle them.

"Oh, not so shy now!" I laughed.

"I knew we'd get you to have some fun." Sammi said as she sat up next to me.

Ricky's answer was to all but dive into my tits and I squealed in delight when he began eagerly sucking my nipple while his large strong hand groped the other. Sammi slid over and began sucking the other one and reaching down I grabbed my thong and started to push it over my hips.

"Stop," Sammi grabbed my hand, "I think you should let Ricky do the honors."

She emphasized that remark by giving me a playful push that sent me onto my back. Laughing, Sammi grabbed the strings of the thong and I lifted my hips to let slide it off. Ricky was sitting there staring between my legs and as she eased my thong down my legs he licked his lips. Even though I had thought we might play with him first I decided he would be licking my lips next.

As soon as Sammi had my thong past my knees, I playfully kicked my legs until I had the thong around my foot and flipped it off and at Ricky. He caught it and immediately brought it to his face.

"The real things better, baby." Sammi told him, "Come on Nikki; show Ricky your pretty pussy!"

I made a show of lifting my long legs straight up and Ricky's eyes locked on my pink pussy peeking out from between my thighs. I let my legs slowly fall and spreading them wide, beckoned to him "Why don't you come over here and give me a kiss sexy?"

Sitting next to me Sammi reached down and patted the bed between my legs. "How about you stretch out right here?"

"Oh, yeah." Ricky said in a faraway voice; his eyes fixed between my legs.

As he crawled between my legs and began to lie on his stomach I caught sight of that massive bulge and noticed the wet stain on his jeans was much bigger than before. My breath caught when he stretched out between my legs and placed his hands on my inner thighs. I could feel his fingers trembling and had to resist the urge to wrap my thighs around his head and shove my pussy in his face.

"Pretty isn't it?" Sammi reached down and I groaned when she spread my lips open and tapped my clit with her finger.

Ricky licked his lips again, his blue eyes were now glazed over with a look Sammi and I knew well; pure lust. He leaned closer and I shivered at the feeling of his hot breath on my quivering flesh. Sammi traced her finger around my throbbing clit, "Right here, baby, make Nikki moan for you."

She moved her finger and moan I did when Ricky's tongue pressed to my clit and repeated the circle Sammi had made.

"Oh, that feels good." I told him running my fingers through his hair.

Ricky swirled his tongue slowly around my swollen button and with a soft sigh I looked up at Sammi who was watching Ricky go down on me. Sammi was sporting the same look he was; her brown eyes were wide and bright and her fingers were stroking her pussy through the red thong.

I gasped in surprise when Ricky's tongue left my clit, slid down through my lips and plunged inside me. I tightened my fingers in his hair and lifted my hips, pushing my pussy into his face. Ricky responded by pushing his rigid tongue in and out of my sopping slit.

"Oh, look at you being a bad boy fucking me with that tongue!"

"Hmm I knew he wanted to be bad," Sammi said, "Just wait until we start being bad." She ran her tongue around her lips, "Just think baby, as soon as you suck her off, we're going to suck the cum right out of your cock!"

"Ah, Romance," I giggled then groaned when Ricky sucked hard on my pussy and I could feel my juices squirting into his mouth. "Oh, fuck!" I cried out, "You want that pussy don't you?"

"God you taste good!" he exclaimed from between my legs

"I taste good too!" Sammi pouted.

"Aww," reaching out, I grabbed her thong and yanked it down her hip. "Then why not take this off and let me taste?"

With an excited little giggle that caused my pussy to flow even more in Ricky's mouth, Sammi lay on her back, drew her knees up and worked her thong off. Ricky looked up from between my legs and with his face glistening from my pussy stared hungrily at Sammi's exposed slit then back to my dripping pussy inches from his face, "Oh my god, this is fucking hot!"

"Now you're getting it!" I laughed, "Well not quite yet, but you will be, now how about you stop talking and start licking?"

"Yes ma'am!" he laughed then plunged his tongue back inside me.

"Oooh he is into that pussy!" Sammi said, sitting up with her back to me.

She wasn't kidding, Ricky was devouring my pussy the way he had gone after Sammi's tits and the way I was going to go after his cock. But right now I was more than happy to lay there, play with my nipples and enjoy his eager tongue. Ricky had slipped it from inside me and was now rapidly licking my pussy from top to bottom. Each time he reached my clit he gave it a quick hard suck that caused me to yelp.

"That's a nice little trick." I said in between moans, "You know what you're doing don't you, baby?"

"I love licking pussy." He paused long enough to say before returning his tongue to my clit.

"Well, hey honey, we're right next door!" Sammi laughed, "Hey Nikki how does he look between your legs?"

"Damn good!" I groaned as I let my eyes wander past his tongue on my clit and took in his broad shoulders and tan muscular back.

Lifting my legs I placed them on his back and began sliding my soft feet up and down enjoying the feeling of his hard muscles beneath my feet. Ricky looked up and as his tongue flicked across my clit, stared at my fingers on my nipples.

"Like that show?" Sammi asked, "How about a better one?"

Swinging her leg over my head so she was straddling me, she lowered her pussy to my face. I immediately plunged my tongue deep into her sweet pussy and she moaned loudly as I began to probe her hot flesh. I released a long groan at the dual pleasure of Ricky now sucking gently on my clit while lapping my lover's delicious nectar.

Sammi started rocking her hips, sliding her slick flesh across my tongue. She eased up slightly making it so I could barely catch her flesh with the tip of my tongue, but no doubt allowing Ricky to watch me work her pussy.

"How's that look, baby?" Sammi asked, "You like watching Nikki lick me? You can see it a lot more if you want. We'll wear you out then you can watch us play until you get nice and...oh!"

Sammi gasped when I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulling her down to me began sucking on her clit. Ricky was working mine by alternately sucking then licking and my body was beginning to respond. My legs were shaking and my hips were moving of their own accord as my body began to prepare for what was going to be the first of many orgasms this afternoon.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,195 Followers