Is Your Mother Home?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,220 Followers

Between her legs, Ricky moaned loudly and his hips thrust up and down, desperately trying to push his cock deeper inside me. I squealed at the sensation of my pussy contracting around his huge dick and leaning forward began bouncing up and down, driving that amazing cock as deep as I could. Sammi eased off his face and even as my body spasmed in pleasure, I smiled at the way his cheeks were covered in Sammi's sticky juices.

He grabbed my hips and caused me to start yelping as he began fucking me hard and fast and my pussy convulsed around him.

"Oh, yeah look at her cumming on your cock, you made us both cum baby!"

Sammi pointed at the side of the bed. I wasn't sure what she was getting at, but she hadn't let me down yet. I reluctantly slid off of Ricky's cock and watched Sammi lean down and began sucking my juices off of it.

"Goddamn you girls are...Christ you're like fucking porn stars!"

"Better than that baby because we live right next door and you are going to be our new favorite hobby!"

Sammi giggled around his cock and I followed suit with a giddy laugh of my own. I was getting to the point I felt as if I were sex drunk and loved every minute of it. Sammi sat up and slid across the bed until she was sitting on the end and gestured for me to do the same. I sat next to her and when Ricky had sat up, Sammi told him, "Come stand in front of us."

Ricky didn't ask questions, he quickly rolled over and came around to our side of the bed, his long thick cock as hard and ready as it had been since we started.

"Youth and enthusiasm!" I laughed.

When he was in front of us with that magnificent cock pointing our way, Sammi pushed my shoulder so I fell back onto the bed and lying next to me she raised her legs in the air. Grabbing the backs of her knees she held her legs up and looked over at me. Knowing what she wanted I did the same thing so that Ricky was now presented with both of our dripping pussies wide open in front of him.

He looked from one to the other and whispered, "I...I gotta be dreaming."

"Then fuck us before you wake up." Sammi told him.

Ricky stepped up to her first and with one smooth plunged his cock into Sammi's sopping snatch. She moaned loudly and we both watched as Ricky's long glistening cock began to slide in and out of her.

"Come on, baby!" She urged him on, "I said fuck us! We're not sweet little teenagers; you can fuck us as hard as you want!"

Ricky put his hands on the backs of her knees and leaning forward started fucking her hard and fast. Sammi let her head fall back and began yelping with each thrust. His pushing on her legs had lifted her hips from the bed causing his cock to pound even deeper into her and I watched transfixed by the sight of her pink flesh being plundered by his long thick cock.

"Give Nikki some!" she moaned.

Ricky slipped his cock from inside her and stepping to his right grabbed my ankles and slammed into me so hard I cried out. With no hesitation he started fucking me as hard as he had her. I started squealing in pleasure as he repeatedly drove into me. He was using long hard strokes that were driving me wild and as good as it felt, Sammi made it better by reaching over and playing with my clit.

Ricky withdrew from me and moving over started fucking Sammi again. I put my arm over hers and finding her clit started rubbing it in circles. Sammi moaned and her hips stated rocking as Ricky continued pounding her pussy.

"Oh fuck I love your cock, baby!" she moaned, "I fucking love it!"

Deciding to give both of them an extra thrill, I sat up and leaning over rested my head on Sammi's stomach. I watched as Ricky's cock slammed into her from inches away and sliding closer I began tonguing her clit.

"Oh, honey!" Sammi groaned as her hand grabbed my hair, "Oh yes!"

I tongued her clit in fast circles and stared up at Ricky who at this point was dripping sweat and breathing like a bull.

"How's that look?" Sammi asked,

"Not as good as this will." I opened my mouth and wiggled my tongue at him.

Ricky slipped his cock from her pussy and again showing that there was nothing even remotely shy about him at this point shoved his cock into my mouth. I moaned around it as I sucked Sammi's sweet juices from it and Ricky whimpered as I bobbed my head, sucking him deep into my eager mouth. I stopped sucking and he immediately shoved his cock back inside of Sammi.

I teased her clit with my tongue again then rolling over on top of her pointed my ass at Ricky. He quickly pulled out from Sammi and grabbing my hips drove into me so hard I would have fallen forward had he not been holding me.

"That's it baby, fuck me!" I called out, "Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Ricky was slamming me so hard I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy, he was moaning with every thrust and I figured he wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer. Sammi pulled herself up the bed and out from under me. She rolled over onto her hands and knees and crawled backwards until she was kneeling next to me.

Taking his cue, Ricky went from my dripping pussy and plunged into hers. Sammi cried out and began slamming her hips back into him driving him even deeper. I could see her thighs were wet from her pussy and watched his long dick work in and out of her pink box. Ricky withdrew from her and I moaned when he slipped back inside of me.

"Oh yeah, work our pussies, fuck both us, baby! Both our little pussies need your big cock!" Sammi called out, "Keep fucking us!"

He returned to her and as she started yelping with each hard pump he gave her I noticed his chest heaving and his moans were turning into those adorable whimpers. I rolled over onto my back and spreading my legs said, "I want you to cum for me this time!"

Ricky didn't need to be told twice. Sliding his now dripping cock from Sammi he grabbed my ankles, spread my legs as far apart as he could and resumed fucking me like an animal. I threw my head back and started squealing each time his big cock struck home and turning to the side watched in the mirror as he hammered away at me.

Sammi had sat up and was also looking in the mirror. Catching my eye she winked and laying across my stomach, exclaimed, "Cum for her, but give it to me, baby! Cum in my face! Whip it out of her nasty little pussy and shoot that load all over me!"

Ricky gave me several savage thrusts that had me howling and whipping his cock out released a loud cry of his own and pumping his cock sent a tremendous spurt of cum into Sammi's open mouth. I watched in the mirror as she pushed it out with her tongue letting it drool down her chin and onto my sopping pussy. I whimpered at the feeling of his hot cum running through my lips. Ricky was moaning and stroking his cock sending several long streams of thick cum splashing into Sammi's mouth and face.

She let all of it drip down onto me and when Ricky groaned and squeezed the last drops from his spent cock, she quickly began slurping it up from my stomach. I moaned as her tongue began cleaning up the mess he had made on my pussy, but seeing Ricky standing there gasping for breath, I sat up, forcing Sammi to do the same and grabbing his cock took it into my mouth and started sucking greedily.

Ricky emitted a pathetic whimper and Sammi cooed, "Awww, baby!"

I sucked as hard as I could until I was rewarded with a couple more drops and sliding his now softening cock from my mouth turned and grabbing Sammi, pressed my lips to hers and using my tongue shoved his cum into her mouth. Sammi sucked eagerly on my tongue and after giving me a surprisingly sweet kiss, pushed me back down on the bed.

I lay there sighing as Sammi finished cleaning my pussy with her tongue. As good as it felt I didn't have the urge to come, just lay there and enjoy it. As Sammi licked me clean, Ricky all but fell into a sitting position on the bed next to me. Sammi gave my clit a kiss then sat next to Ricky so he was between us.

We both kissed his cheeks and Sammi asked, "So, was that better than sitting here whacking off and playing video games?"

"I..." he shook his head, "That was un fucking believable!"

"Hope it helped you forget all about your sweet little ex girlfriend."

"Who?" he asked with a big smile.

"Exactly." Sammi said

"She couldn't fuck like that." He said.

"That's because she's a girl and we're women." I told him.

"I thought it was because we're dirty sluts." Sammi said.

"Well that too." I laughed.

"I like sluts." Ricky laughed.

"We'll be your sluts, baby." Sammi told him. "Not all the time, but trust me we'll be asking you to come on over take care of us again."

"Soon?" he asked hopefully.

"We'll see." Sammi gave her hair a toss.

"I think seeing your parents are away you should come over late tonight when it's dark." I said.

"Really?" He turned to me, "You mean it?"

"Sure, "I grabbed his cock and gave it a playful squeeze. "We'll go skinny dipping and play in the pool."

"I'd like that!"

"Yeah," I continued, warming up to the idea. "You'll be standing in the pool and we'll lay on the side of it and you can suck us both off then we'll slip in and hop on and you can fuck us in the water." I snapped my fingers. "I want to kneel on the ladder and have you fuck me doggy style while I lick Sammi and..."

"I'm sorry Ricky." Sammi said.

"About what?" we both asked.

"I have to apologize for Nikki." She sighed dramatically, "She's not very romantic."

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed Nikki and Sammi as I have been thinking of using them in another story so let me know what you think of them. In the meantime as I always say lit is a free site and our only payment here as authors is in votes and comments so if you liked-or didn't like-the story take a moment to let me know. Thanks for reading Lovecraft68