Is Your Mother Home?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,182 Followers

That orgasm was brought closer by Sammi grabbing my nipples and rolling them between her fingers. I pushed my tongue hard against her clit and pushed and pulled on her hips, urging her to ride my tongue. Sammi was moaning and I could feel her thighs shaking against my face. She had only cum minutes ago, but was obviously worked up to the point she could go off again and from the pitch of her whimpers, fairly soon.

"Shove your fingers in her pussy!" Sammi exclaimed, "Make that little slut cum so we can suck your fucking cock!"

I started to smile as Sammi once again started talking like a porn star, but the smile turned into a loud cry against her hot skin when Ricky practically slammed two fingers inside me. His shyness had certainly been overcome as he started sucking harder on my clit and his fingers were moving a lot harder than they had when he was fingering Sammi.

I certainly wasn't complaining in anyway. We were where we were because both of us wanted a good hard fucking and his fingers were just a tease. Lifting my hips, I thrust them in time with his fingers, sending them deeper and harder into my overheated pussy.

Sammi slowed her hips and when I tried to urge her to go faster she moaned, "I'll cum for you later, Nikki, but the next time I get off its going to be where you're going to cum right in his face!"

I felt Ricky's breathing grow heavier against my pussy at her words and she kept inspiring him with more of her dirty talking.

"Yeah you make her cum nice and hard, baby! Suck that sweet little pussy until she goes off in your face. Make her squeal and then we'll make you moan! We're going to give you the hottest double blow job you can think of! Going to suck that nice big young dick, going to pass it back and forth and share that nice big load, all you have to do is make her cum!"

"Oh fuck!" I screamed into her pussy as she suddenly gave my nipples a hard twist.

She held them there and when my back arched and I groaned into her pussy she twisted them just as hard the other way. I released an animal like howl and began thrashing so wildly Sammi yelped and almost fell off me. I clamped my legs around Ricky's head, crossing my ankles and pulling his face hard into my convulsing pussy.

He grunted into my wet flesh, but his tongue kept moving on my clit and my hips were driving hard into his fingers. Sammi yelped as well as I curled my nails into her soft thighs and emitted squeal after squeal into her juicy little twat. I had given up trying to lick and just lay there yelping as Ricky did an amazing job of somehow keeping his lips pressed to my clit. My body convulsed once more and as my pussy contracted around his strong fingers I emitted a long shuddering moan and letting my legs fall from his shoulders, lay there gasping for breath.

Ricky licked my now over sensitive clit and I jerked my hips. Putting my foot on his shoulder I pushed and moaned, "Please stop, baby."

"For now anyway." Sammi added as she swung her leg back over me. "I'm sure she'll let you again. Now speaking of licking. How about you roll over and slide right up here." She patted the pillow. "You've made both of us cum and now I think we owe you a little something, don't you Nikki?"

"Damn straight." I said sitting up, "I came damn hard."

Again there was no sign of hesitation in Ricky. He crawled up the bed and rolling over on his back rested his head on the pillow and put his arms behind his head an expectant smile on his face.

"Oh, look at this one!" I laughed, "You waiting for something?"

"I..."

"You what?" Sammi grinned, "Don't try shy again; tell us what you want?"

"I...I want you two to give me a blow job."

"Yes sir." Sammi cooed, looking at me she winked, "You ready to be a dirty slut and suck on this nice cock, honey?"

"As long as you share it with me, sexy."

"Deal." She exclaimed, "We'll both be sluts!"

Lying on our sides with him between us, we each began kissing his neck. I could feel his body trembling along mine as we began kissing lower. our lips now on his chest. Ricky put his arms around us and began running his hands up and down our backs. I could see Sammi's nipples pressing into his chest and felt mine doing the same. When I reached his nipple I started tonguing it and Sammi mirrored my action.

Her hand slid down his stomach and a moment later I heard the unmistakable sound of jeans being unzipped. I let my hand join hers and we both teased our nails over the waist of his open jeans. I could see the line of his pubic hair and Sammi giggled, "Bad boy, not wearing underwear!"

Ricky mumbled something and be3gan moving his hips trying to urge us to touch him. I looked at Sammi who nodded and as we rested our heads on his chest we each grabbed a side of his jeans and pushed them down. Ricky eagerly lifted his hips and as his jeans slipped down his cock sprang free.

"Oh, look at that." Sammi whispered. "Damn it's beautiful"

She wasn't exaggerating for his benefit. Ricky's cock was pretty damn big, I'd give him at least eight inches if not a little more and it wasn't just long, but thick and he had been hard so long his swollen head was purple and there was a stream of pre cum oozing from the tip. Sammi was the first to move, grabbing it at the base and giving him a squeeze.

'Oh fuck, is he hard!"

Ricky moaned and a spurt of pre cum squirted from the tip of his cock. No longer able to hold back, I slid down his body and rolled over so I was straddling his thigh. I put my hand over Sammi's and with no hesitation, took his perfect cock deep into my mouth.

"Oh God!" Ricky cried out when I took his impressive cock all the way down to his balls.

I held it there and gave my head a shake causing him to emit a whimper that made my nipples stiffen against his leg.

"Hey," Sammi said, "No fair I thought we were going to take our time!"

I winked then started slowly bobbing my head. Ricky moaned softly as I got into a slow rhythm and pressed my tongue along his shaft while my soft lips worked along his hard flesh. God I had needed this! You couldn't really suck on a toy. They weren't the same texture and they didn't twitch in your mouth like Ricky's cock was. They sure as hell didn't drip down your throat or make adorable little whimpering noises while you sucked it.

"Well then I get to fuck him first!"

Even as she spoke, Sammi slid down the bed and straddling his other thigh, opened her mouth and waggled her tongue at me, "Come on, Nikki, share with me!"

I released his cock with a loud slurping sound and staring Ricky in the eye sent a trail of spit dripping down his cock. I pushed it at Sammi and whispered, "Here you go, honey."

Sammi showed rare restraint by first using her tongue to slurp up my trail of spit before teasing a slow circle around his swollen head.

"How's this look, baby? How's your cock look between two hot women?"

"Amazing."

"Yeah, you like watching two hot sluts suck your pretty cock?"

"Oh, yes."

Sammi opened wide and taking just the tip in her mouth sucked hard enough to cause her cheeks to hollow. Ricky cried out and opening her mouth, Sammi let the pre cum she had just sucked out ooze down her chin and onto his cock.

"That is so hot!" I told her.

Sammi gave the tip a quick kiss then as I had done opened her mouth and took him deep into her pretty mouth. Like me she went right down to the base of his shaft then one upped me by sliding her tongue out and licking his balls. Her eyes were on his face as she began sucking him with long slow strokes, bringing her lips all the way to the head before working her way back down to his balls.

Ricky was moaning steadily and his eyes looked as if they were ready to pop out of his head as Sammi sucked his long hard cock. She closed her eyes and began sighing softly around him and as she began to stroke him with her hand while sucking him, I lowered my head and caused him to cry out again when I gently sucked his ball into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around both his balls feeling them tighten beneath my touch.

Sammi released his cock and joined me, sucking the other side. We watched his cock twitch inches from our faces as we bathed his balls with our tongues. Sammi's tongue met mine and we shared a quick kiss during which she passed some of his sticky pre cum into my mouth. I placed my hand over hers and as we both slowly pumped his cock, she sighed, "Two hands on him, damn I want this inside me!"

"After he cums, or it'll be two pumps." I told her, and then gave her another sticky sweet kiss.

Ricky's hips were rocking as we sucked his balls and stroked him. His leg was shaking beneath me and I knew we would have to tease if we wanted even blowing him to last more than a minute. Running my tongue once more along his balls I worked up to the base of his shaft and watched Sammi do the same.

Pressing our tongues firmly to his quivering cock we ran them slowly up to the tip and began teasing the head by flicking our tongues gently against his spongy flesh. Ricky's hand started down towards Sammi, but stopped. Sammi grabbed his wrist and placed his hand on the back of her head. He did the same with me and again I could feel his hand shaking with excitement.

I pressed my lips to his head and parted them so he was partially in my mouth. Sammi mimicked me and our lips were now touching with his cock between them. We began sliding up and down, caressing his cock with our soft lips and with a loud moan his fingers tightened in my hair. We reached the tip and stopped.

"Go ahead, baby." Sammi told him around his cock, "Fuck our mouths."

She pressed her lips back to mine and Ricky started moving his hips, pushing his cock between our soft wet lips. We let him go for a minute then pulling her head back, Sammi opened wide and after kissing his cock I made a show of passing it to her. Sammi took it in her mouth and began slowly bobbing her head. She sucked him for a few seconds, then passed his amazing cock to me.

I took him into my mouth and with a sigh began sucking him enjoying my turn with his thick dripping cock. I took him deep and as I slowly made my way back to the tip shook my head rapidly back and forth. Ricky whimpered again and his leg straightened between mine. I released his cock and this time when Sammi took it back into her slutty little mouth I lowered my head and started sucking his balls.

"Oh, fuck that feels good!" Ricky groaned

"You like us sucking you, baby? I asked, "You like seeing your big dick in our faces? I can't wait to see it in my pussy!"

Sammi finished her turn and as I had done went to working his balls while I started to suck on him. His hips were moving faster and he was moaning continuously. We wouldn't be able to hold him back much longer so I picked up the pace sucking him faster than before. I gave him back to Sammi to keep it going and she began sucking him hard and fast, taking him deep each time.

Ricky's hips were now thrusting into her mouth and she stopped moving. I watched her remain still while he thrust his cock in and out of her red lips and figured he was done for. Instead Sammi released him once more and shoved him in my mouth. I started to suck then yelped in surprise when Sammi grabbed the back of my head and started shoving my mouth up and down his cock.

"That's it you dirty whore suck that fucking cock!" she demanded, "You know you love it, you little pig!"

I had to say I did like her forcing his cock down my throat and began to moan and grind my wet pussy into his thigh as she continued to help him use my mouth. He was thrusting his hips wildly and whimpering as his cock drove repeatedly into my descending mouth.

"Oh god," he groaned, "Please don't stop!"

"Oh, I like begging!" Sammi laughed, "Maybe I should stop?"

"No!" Ricky sounded like he was whining, "Please Sammi, please Nikki? Oh...Oh don't stop!"

I could feel his cock quivering in my mouth and sensing he was that close, Sammi quickly placed her face next to mine. Ricky cried out and I squealed as a thick stream of hot cum squirted into my mouth. I pulled his cock from my mouth and pointed it at Sammi who expertly caught the second long thick spurt in her waiting mouth. Grabbing his cock, she began to stroke it hard and fast.

Ricky was moaning and whimpering as his cock continued to erupt. Both our mouths were over it and we were letting his cum strike our tongues and drool back out onto his cock. Sammi turned and let some of it spray her cheek and I did the same. We moved his cock back and forth as if it were a hose and let Ricky paint both our faces with the biggest load I'd ever seen.

Ricky whimpered again and began gasping and moaning as the last of his delicious cream spilled from his cock. We continued to give him a show, using our tongues to clean the cum from his spent cock. We each sucked gently on the tip loving the little noises he was making.

When neither of us could coax another drop from him Sammi asked, "You like that, baby? Did we do a good job sucking your cock?"

"That was...fuck." He exclaimed.

"Fuck?" Sammi laughed, "Don't mind if I do!"

Sliding up his thigh, Sammi swung her leg over his hips, almost kicking me in the process. I moved out of her way and watched as she straddled him and started grinding her hips, rubbing her wet pussy along his still hard cock.

"Look at him; he's not even getting soft!" I told her more for his benefit than hers.

"That's why you like them young isn't it you pig?" she asked as she teased her pussy along the length of his cock.

"Just me?"

"Okay, me too!" she laughed, "Now shove that cock inside me I want to go for a ride!"

Grabbing his cock, I guided it to the entrance of her pussy then teased both of them by rubbing his swollen head against her clit. Both Ricky and Sammi moaned at the same time and sliding his cock back down I pushed the head slowly into her hot little pussy. Ricky released another of those cute little noises as Sammi lowered her weight and slid him inside of her one teasing inch at a time.

When he was deep inside her, she rose up and with no warning drove her hips down hard. They both cried out as she impaled herself on his big dick. Sammi started sliding back and forth and I was thrilled to see him grab her hips and watched as he guided her back and forth helping her ride him. His large dark hands looked good on her fair skin and slender hips and coming up behind her I put my arms around her and began teasing her nipples and kissing the back of her neck.

Sammi began showing off, sitting straight up on him and moving her hips sensually while lifting her long brown hair and raising her arms over her head, giving him a good look at me playing with her tits. Sammi was sighing each time she slid back into him and as hot as it was to watch I wanted my turn and shoving her in the back so that she fell onto his chest I said, "Enough with the slow sexy stuff, fuck that pussy!"

Sammi began slamming her hips up and down, driving his cock hard into her and after crying out in surprise, Ricky put his arms around her waist and started slamming his cock into her. I sat back and watched with my pussy dripping as he lifted his hips up and down driving his long cock into her as hard as he could.

Sammi was yelping with each thrust and deciding to add to Ricky's fun I got between his legs and sliding onto my stomach started sucking his balls as Sammi road him.

"Holy...Oh my God!" he called out "Just like those dirty movies you watch isn't it?" I asked

"Oh, I..." Ricky's words turned into whimpers as Sammi started moving her hips faster and I resumed licking his balls.

Not wanting to send him over the edge too quickly I stopped licking him, but sitting up, spread Sammi's cheeks apart and with no hesitation plunged my tongue into her ass.

"Oh you slut!" she squealed, but stopped moving her hips and started wiggling her ass in my face.

I worked my tongue in and out of her tight little rosebud as Ricky continued to hammer away at her pussy.

'Oh I need to cum!" she moaned.

'Then hop on the other end." I told her, "It's my turn to ride that cock!"

'Oh, now who's being romantic?"

Pushing herself up from his chest Sammi swung her leg over him, but this time did a quick three sixty so that her and Ricky were in a sixty nine position. She sat back, shoving her pussy in his face and squealed, "Oh, yeah, baby! Shove that tongue in there!"

She fell forward and grabbing his cock sucked it into her mouth. Ricky moaned between her legs as she took him deep. I leaned down and sucked his balls into my mouth causing another loud cry from beneath her. She released his cock and I took it into my mouth, moaning at the taste of her pussy on him. I removed his cock with a wet slurping sound and straddling his hips, reached back and guided his cock to my pussy.

Like Sammi had done let my weight go, driving him hard inside me. I cried out in surprise at how thick he was and remained still, allowing my pussy to stretch around him. Damn no piece of rubber could ever replace this. I started rocking back and forth easing him in and out and enjoying every inch of his hard young cock.

Two feet away from me Sammi was rocking as well, sliding her pussy across his face and from the look on her face he was doing a pretty good job on her. Seeing me looking, Sammi put her hands on my shoulders and drew me to her. Our lips met and our tongues probed each other's mouth as we straddled our hot young neighbor. We were both moaning as his tongue and cock pleased our pussies and our hands were now busy on each other's nipples.

Sammi gasped and started moving her hips faster and still kissing me, reached down between us and caused me to groan when her thumb found my clit.

"Ease back." She told me. "I want you to cum on his cock while I cum on his face.

Credit where it was due as wild as I could be Sammi's dirty mind was always one step ahead of me. I leaned back until I was grabbing Ricky's ankles and began rocking my hips harder, pushing him deeper into me. Ricky groaned as this position bent his cock and was more of a tease than if I had been leaning the other way.

Sammi's thumb was moving in hard fast circles on my clit and I saw she had stopped moving her hips allowing Ricky to focus more on her clit. His arms went around her thighs pulling her closer to his face. I could make out his tongue flicking against her pink clit and even as he licked her he was moaning in pleasure from my pussy working his cock. Sammi was playing with one of her nipples while her other fingers were busy stroking me.

I looked to the side and my eyes widened at the sight of the three of us on the bed. Ricky's muscular tanned form beneath our naked bodies as we straddled him looked damn good and caused me to start fucking him harder as he strived to please us. We were all sweating now and the room smelled of sex. Sammi had closed her eyes and let her head fall back. Her lips were parted and she was moaning softly even as her finger moved expertly across my swollen button.

She looked incredible and as hot as this was I couldn't wait to take her in my arms later and enjoy her all to myself. She opened her eyes and leaning forward started pumping her hips into Ricky's face, "Right there baby, oh, right there! Keep sucking that clit! Just like that, I...oh fuck yeah!"

Sammi threw her head back and screamed as her hips started grinding into Ricky's face. I saw the muscles bulge in his arms as he fought to hold her still as she writhed into his face. Sammi started yelping and squealing as her orgasm tore through her, yet somehow her thumb stayed moving on my clit and I moaned as I felt my own release approaching.

Sammi slumped forward and into me and I eagerly met her with a deep kiss. She returned it softly trying to recover from her orgasm, but her thumb hadn't slowed at all and as her fingers found my nipples and squeezed them I pulled my face from hers and called out her name as my orgasm slammed through me.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,182 Followers