Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance back and say, "Twenty-two."

The man's face drops in amazement as I walk away. "And if we fitted to a building like this?" He asks, knowing I would have done the calculation.

I stop again and glance back. "Eighty-two," I say. "Minimum," I add.

The rest of my meal was uninterrupted, and we had a good evening before being driven back to the hotel. Everything here is so over-the-top and plush. Our hotel is five stars, but I would have given it six. Everything is spotless and covered in gold leaf.

As we make our way through this immaculately kept city, my phone rings. "Hi, Olivia. What can I do for you?"

"Hey, Jay. Can you confirm it's Mansour Al Muhairi, head of the CTG conglomerate?"

"Yes, he's in charge of the building I helped design here in Dubai. I didn't know what to say when he asked, so I rang Mac."

"Okay, no, you did the right thing. I can't believe that you've given us possibly the best person to sell our product in the Middle East."

I laugh at Olivia; it's the first time I've heard her flustered. "I just know who he is; he approached me and should be contacting you. Let me know what happens, okay?"

"Thanks, Jay, I'll see you soon," Olivia says, and she's gone.

A couple of minutes later, Mac messages me and told me this could double our market area. I could tell from Mansour Al Muhairi's interest that it's more than just an off-hand inquiry.

We got back to the hotel, and Isabel asks if we could eat in our room. She's feeling tired and wants to get a good night's sleep before we leave tomorrow afternoon. It's been a long day, and she's asleep before the food arrives. It's only some sandwiches, and I eat mine before I slip in quietly next to my sleeping fiancée.

******

Isabel and I land back at Heathrow and pick the car up from the garage that always looks after the company's cars. After that, it's around the twenty-five to Isabel's grans for the night. We could have easily driven back, but we haven't seen her since the incident in Charleston.

As with every female member of the family, I get an extended hug. Then Gran hits me. "That's for scaring your mother and Isabel's mother." She says with a half smile. "Once the news broke through the family and we saw that video...Well, you can guess what happened. I just thank god that you were alert and aware of the danger."

"I'm sorry, Gran," I say. "It was a split-second decision, and now that I have had time to be able to live with the fact I took a life, I can live with it compared to what could have happened. To lose any of my friends or my Izzy, if I couldn't have saved them, it would hurt beyond anything I'm feeling now."

"How long did it take to get over it and for you to realise that?"

"A while. It was Miley Cyrus that got through to him, Gran," Isabel says.

"Heather said you had a hard couple of weeks but didn't elaborate, but I expect nothing less from my favourite grandson-in-law."

"Thanks, Gran. So how have you been?"

"I can't grumble. Are you still taking me back with you?"

"That's the plan. You can crash at ours, and then Mum and Dad are coming down to pick you up on Sunday," Isabel says.

"Good; it will give me time to catch up with Sam and see your new home. What's it like to own your own place?"

"Oh, Gran, it's still not sunk in, but I never expected to be so comfortable in life so early."

"That's nice, dear. I see your friend Mac is back on the radio. Will I be meeting him at the wedding?"

"He's promised to be there. It's not till next year and falls into their spring break," Isabel says.

"He better be there; he promised," I add.

We have dinner around Aunty Michelle and Uncle Brian's before we leave with Gran and head back to Exeter. Again, we get a more intense reception than normal before we settle down to dinner.

It's not long before we are on the M4 towards Bristol, and Isabel is chatting away with Gran about what the house is like and where she will be sleeping.

Gran can't get over how big our houses are, and she's picked out a permanent bedroom on Sam's side for when she comes down next. Sam has promised to decorate it and put some furniture in for her next visit. I'm still in shock that those two get on so well. She even has Sam calling her Gran.

I did ask Gran about that, and her answer was, "I like Sam, and she's going to be giving me grandbabies." I look at her, amazed that she's on-board with this. Am I the only one with reservations?

Isabel and I have had long discussions about this, and she's made it clear her only stipulation will be that it needs to happen before we get married. Her way of thinking is that we will promise to forsake all others in our vows. I guess that's the one way she can live with this. I hadn't thought of that, and I think I am coming around to the idea.

The contracts for the build in Charleston have been signed, and Isabel, Drew, and I will be travelling out to get everything in place in November. Everything has fallen into place, and we are hoping to get everything ready to close the street so we can access that end of the building in early January.

I'm not sure what happened during or after the meeting other than we got the go-ahead. The FBI investigation is still progressing, and that's all I've been told. Edward received an official letter from the head of the FBI thanking Sampson Harris for their cooperation. What I uncovered was a big help in the ongoing investigation or words to that effect.

Life is busy, and we are now getting inquiries about solar windows.

Mansour Al Muhairi requested that I accompany Olivia to Dubai to help with the negotiations. I talked Ron into coming over with her. They stay with us before we all fly out to see what was on offer. We have decorated and furnished most of the bedrooms now. It looks like they want to sell and install the windows on our behalf, which would solve our problem of dealing with the local authorities.

"Mr. Stokes. Once again, it is good to see you," Mansour Al Muhairi says as we walk into the most extravagant Boardroom I've ever seen.

"Hopefully, this visit will be very good for the both of us, Mansour Al Muhairi," I reply with a smile. "May I introduce Olivia Jackson and Ron Johnson. Olivia is Michael Carter's chief negotiator, solicitor, and right-hand person. Mr. Carter apologises for not being able to attend, but he has started University at MIT and Harvard. Mr Johnson is the brains behind the design of the windows and has helped me achieve the impossible."

"Mrs. Jackson, your reputation precedes, and Mr. Johnson, it is a pleasure to meet the brains behind what we are here to talk about."

"I can't claim to be the brains; that was James's idea, but I help make it work," Ron says, stepping forward and offering his hand.

Mansour Al Muhairi smiles and shakes Ron's hand before gesturing toward the table so we can negotiate.

"Before we get down to why we are here, can I offer anyone something?"

"Thank you, but we had a full breakfast at the hotel," I say.

"Very well," he says as he sits at the head of the table. The door opens, and half a dozen men walk in. "These gentlemen are from the board and legal office. I will allow each to introduce themselves. Each man stands and introduces himself and the position he holds.

I nod to each in turn, and then they settle. "Mansour Al Muhairi, it was a little vague how we can help each other with this," I say.

"My apologies, I have deliberately been vague, as you put it, because our competitors have ears everywhere. Saying that, if this product is as good as you said last time we met, is there a place for my company to import and install your product?"

I look toward Olivia and gesture for her to take over. "Mansour Al Muhairi, there is every chance that your company can, given its reputation. We are aware of your country's, shall I say, way of dealing with overseas markets. When Mr. Stokes told us of your interest, I had a chance to do the due diligence inquiries. I also spoke with James's boss, Mr. Andrew Sampson. We learned that it is far better to work with you than against you. With that information, we are more than happy to supply the window units made to your spec at a pre-set price."

Mansour Al Muhairi smiles. "As long as they deliver what your preliminary tests show, then I see no problem as long as we have an exclusive right," he says.

"Mansour Al Muhairi," Ron says. "I have a small test piece to show you if you are interested."

"Oh, please do."

"There is a question mark on how much extra electricity your stronger all-year-round sun will produce," Ron adds as he picks up his suitcase. "Shall we step outside a moment?"

Ron does his demonstration, and there is a 3% jump from the same test in the US. Mansour Al Muhairi and his team are all impressed, and we walk away with an outline of an agreement, when we have proven on C&W's HQ that the windows work on a larger scale.

******

Time is flying by as October gives way to November. I've noticed the Christmas lights going up and am getting nervous because Sam and Hannah's wedding is not that far off. Sam and Hannah have asked me to be the best person for both of them. I'm not sure what that entails, but we are out Saturday night for their last weekend of freedom.

The night goes smoothly, and we end up in The Vaults. It's billed as a gay bar, but I feel more at home here than in most places in the city. We have been here a number of times before, and they know me; well, they know Sam.

The night goes well; we sing, we dance, and we all get quite drunk. Isabel is the one who has stayed a little more sober and makes sure we all get home in one piece.

It's been a long night, and we all end up on Sam and Hannah's bed talking. "So Jay, have you come to a final decision on whether you're going to impregnate us yet," Hannah says.

"I thought it would be just Sam that I'm going to make pregnant?" I say.

"You know what I mean," Hannah says as she leans forward and kisses me on the lips.

"I think he has," Isabel says. This takes Sam and Hannah by surprise as they look at each other with excitement.

"And?" Sam says after a longer pause for her.

"I will as long as you are pregnant before I marry Isabel," I say. "Once I make my vows, then I will not break them," I add.

I'm flattened by two females throwing themselves at me and kissing my face all over. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," they both say.

Hannah breaks off and kisses Isabel because she knows if it weren't for her being on their side, I would have said no. Sam stops and looks at me. "You know I love you, don't you?"

"I know, and I love you too, Munchkin."

Sam lowers and gives me a kiss that shows her feeling. I'm not sure if it's the drink, but I return the kiss. I hadn't noticed, but Sam was on top of me, straddled, and her dress was bunched up around her hips.

Both Isabel and Hannah are watching us. Isabel leans in and asks, "If he were to do it now, would she get pregnant?"

Hannah gasps, gets off the bed, and goes over to a large chest of draws. She pulls out a diary and looks at the dates. This has got Sam and my attention, and we watch Hannah flick through the pages. "According to this, she is at the beginning of her most fertile time," Hannah says.

"You've given us only five chances of getting pregnant, including this month. Can we try.....please, Jay."

I didn't expect this and looked at Isabel for help. Isabel thinks for a moment, and then a smile spreads across her face as her eyes scan the position I am in. Sam looks down at me with a knowing smile and comes back for another Kiss. This isn't the first time we've kissed like this, but it's the first time since we have both been in a relationship.

It must be the drink because all I can feel is lightheaded. Then I feel someone tugging on my trousers and my flaccid cock being released. I hear Hannah say, "Isn't it meant to be harder than that?"

I smile to myself, knowing that I had this problem with Sam before. That doesn't last long when I feel a pair of familiar lips around the head of my cock. I think even Isabel's inhibitions are lowered as she works on me to get me hard.

It only takes a moment as I feel the blood rush to that part of my body. Sam lifts her hips as someone takes her knickers down, and then I feel two hands guide me in. Our lips don't part as Sam starts to press down on me. Sam is tight, but her juices make me slide into her tight channel.

I've given up the fight and let Sam do all the work as she pushes herself down on me. She is so tight, and if it weren't for the drink, I would have cum already. It's a good job that I don't suffer from brewer's droop as if I did, I wouldn't have been able to penetrate Sam.

Sam groans as she pushes herself down on me. "Christ, Jay. I've had vibrators and strapons up there, but this feels so different."

"I hope he's not converting you, baby," Hannah says.

"No chance, but it does feel good...Shit, I'm gonna cum," Sam says. Just after, I feel her walls pulsate. That's all that it takes to push me over the top, and I cum inside her for the first time.

Sam lays down, and I wrap my arms around my friend. Isabel gets off the bed and disappears next door before returning in her nightwear and snuggling up to us on my left. Simultaneously, Hannah changes and snuggles up on my right.

The love between the four of us is something only we can understand as we all relax, and I feel myself falling asleep.

I wake when Sam's weight disappears from me. I hear her get up and walk into the bathroom. "Yuk," I hear her say when she sits, and I presume a sizable blob of cum dripped out of her.

Sam comes back in, and Hannah takes her place. I'm in the place between being awake and asleep. Sam was naked when she went, but now she's come back with a T-shirt on.

"Are you awake, Jay?" She whispers.

"Mmmmmm," I answer.

Sam kisses me and whispers, "Thank you, Jay."

Isabel pulls herself in tighter. "He's a good man," she says.

"He's our best man," Hannah says.

"He's our only man," Sam adds. Both Isabel and Hannah both start to laugh. This settles me and makes me realise that nothing has changed between the four of us. My biggest fear was that it would change us.

"Isabel?" Hannah says.

"Yes, Hannah," she replies.

"Can we try again in the morning?"

"It would be pointless if we didn't give it our best effort. I think I will regret it more if Sam doesn't get pregnant because we didn't give it our best shot," Isabel says. "Is it me or did everyone find this a huge bonding experience."

I'm gobsmacked; she's right. I've never felt closer to Sam in my life. Hannah has also found a different place in my heart. These three people are my life. Hannah has, over the times we have spent together, got closer and closer. I will add that it's not the same love I have for Isabel, but I would lay my life down for all three of these people--something I have already done on more than one occasion.

I get up and make my way next door to change. I'm the only person not ready for bed, so I find my bed shorts and an old T-shirt. As I crawl back into bed, I say. "We need to reinstate the door at the top of the stairs."

"It shouldn't be hard. Your dad just boarded that one up. The original opening is still there," Sam says.

I fall back asleep, cuddling Isabel with Sam and Hannah, putting their arms around me from behind.

I'm first awake in the morning, and I am on my back with both Isabel and Hannah cuddled up with me. I guess Sam had to get up again. I'm happy that Hannah is relaxed with me. Generally, she is very anti-man; I'd say that she doesn't hate men, but she just doesn't like them. I am the exception to the rule, and she genuinely cares for me.

I remember her first visit to my parent's house. She wouldn't change or touch me. The moment she got Sam and my relationship, she relaxed. It wasn't until later that she felt relaxed enough around me just to be herself. When I beat those guys first at the club and then back at the union, it made her realise how much Sam truly meant to me. She can see the love, but it's as a very close friend and not a sexual partner. As it turns out, she is okay with me being a sexual partner. I wonder what would have happened if my heart was somewhere else?????

Hannah's moving draws back my wandering mind. I open my eyes, and she's looking at me. She smiles and leans over and kisses me. "I never thought I could feel anything for someone of the opposite sex," she whispers in my ear. "You are a special man, Jay. My love for you is different from Sam's, but.....I don't know.....It's different but the same. You have a very special place in my heart."

I'm startled and look across at Isabel, who's asleep with a contented look on her face. I look back at Hannah. "Hannah, you make my best friend very happy and keep her grounded. You have become a very close friend and also have a place in my heart." I have to take a moment not only to word this the right way but also to come to an understanding myself. "Again, the love is different from Isabel's, but also not like my family. You are a wonderful person and someone I am honoured to know. I can't explain either you or Sam in the way of a traditional relationship...I guess you're family, but without the walls, if you know what I mean."

Hannah smiles and nods. Again, leans in, kisses me, and snuggles in tighter. "I couldn't have worded that any different," she whispers. She laughs to herself. "I think you should be part of Sam and my commitment to each other."

We lay for a moment, feeling our connection. All my life, I have had trouble with people within my space. Only Sam had come within my walls. Today, I have five people who have come inside and made themselves at home. Before you ask, it's Isabel. Sam, Hannah, Mac, and Emma, in that order.

I awake with just Hannah and me in the bed. I open my eyes, and my brain clicks to what happened the night before. I look at the person whose head is resting on my shoulder. Hannah is looking at me with worry in her eyes. I smile at her and lean down to kiss her. She leaves me hanging for a second before coming up to reciprocate.

"Jay, are we okay?"

"More than okay, Hannah, we are......Shit, what are we?"

"I don't even think there's a word for it," Hannah says. "At least we know, and I guess that's all that counts." We both nod, and Hannah climbs on top for a cuddle.

"You know, if we had come in on anyone other than you two, Isabel and I would think there's something more to this," Sam says as she walks in with a tray of cups.

"Yeah, you two look like you've finally realised what you feel for each other," Isabel says, following with something to nibble (toast).

"Mmmm, we talked last night," I say, smiling at Hannah.

"About bloody time," Sam says.

We sit on the bed and eat in an easy silence. Sam's coffee is always good and mellows the atmosphere.

"Okay, tell me what you two were talking about before we came back up?" Isabel asks.

"Just how much we mean to each other outside our partners," Hannah says.

"I heard you two talking last night," Sam says. "It makes me so happy that my future partner is so close to the other person I love.....I can't tell you how happy I am." Sam has tears in her eyes. Her happiness with the two people she loves above all others is overwhelming.

Sam and I have sex again with our loving partners present, and once again, I fill Sam with my baby-making batter. The love we share between the four of us again takes me by surprise. I have sex with Sam twice a day before we feel she's outside her fertile period, each time Isabel needs to stimulate me, but once I'm inside Sam's tight pussy, our movement does the rest.

******

Exeter Registry Office is packed with friends and family as Sam and Hannah exchange their own written vows that include both Isabel and me. I don't think I've been hugged and kissed so many times in my life. There are some familiar faces, including some I've not seen in years.

123456...9