IsabellaEmily on Her Sex Life

Story Info
Just an essay about my sexual desire and kinks
1.7k words
4.77
18.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,780 Followers

This isn't a story. It's just me, writing about my sex life, my kinks, and whatever else pops into my head while I'm putting these words down.

Lately I've gotten several private messages asking me if I'm really into the different things I write about here. So, I thought maybe I'd just publish an essay that tries to answer those questions for anyone who might be interested.

I am married, and my husband is as much of a pervert as I am, and he knows and approves of my writing on Literotica.

He and I are swingers, although we are rather tame compared to many in the swinging lifestyle. We're much less active since the pandemic began, but we do still play with two other couples.

We've always played with a limited number of partners, and almost all of them have been married or committed couples. We have a single female friend who joins us once or twice a year when she's in town.

We're fairly picky about who we play with and we're most attracted to couples who are fairly picky themselves.

Together my husband and I enjoy just about everything a man and woman can do together. Our rule together is that either of us can veto anything the other suggests, but if it's suggested we feel obligated to lovingly give it a try.

I do have some sexual dealbreakers of course. A short list of those include pain, blood, feces, vomit, and anything that 'ambushes' someone.

By ambush I mean that I refuse to engage in sexual activity someplace where someone who might be offended could happen along. I don't want people shoving their lives in my face, and I refuse to purposely risk doing that to someone else.

I also refuse to 'cheat' with anyone. I feel that if your spouse doesn't know what you're doing, you shouldn't be doing it. Get their permission to play or get out of the relationship if playing is that important to you.

Don't break someone's heart for an orgasm.

Some of the things that I adore are oral sex (giving and receiving), panty play, peeing sexually (pee desperation, clothes wetting, peeing outdoors, peeing in unusual places), dressing up, roleplaying, exhibitionism, voyeurism, handjobs (edging, cum play), being outdoors (being naked outdoors, having sex outdoors, masturbating outdoors), masturbating with others, teasing, and sometimes being cuffed and collared around the house, along with the occasional spanking.

Oral Sex:

I love giving blowjobs. More than several women I know. Having a cock in my mouth is something that I just absolutely adore. Something that causes me to get so wet that I start dripping is feeling a soft cock get hard in my mouth.

I think that's because it's something that is completely and totally sexual, and only sexual. I can lick ice cream cones, and I can suck on a piece of candy, but feeling something thicken and get longer and stiffer because of my mouth and lips and tongue is such a specific and primal experience.

As for being able to give that sort of pleasure to another woman, it truly is a level of intimate connection that I can't describe. I love being able to cause pleasure, so being able to do it in such an intimate way with my mouth is very erotic.

And feeling someone else's mouth exploring my body is exquisite. I feel sorry for people who have partners who consider oral sex to be a form of foreplay to be gotten through quickly.

Panty Play:

When we finally committed to swap partners with another couple for the night, she and I talked beforehand and decided that we'd each let our husbands pick the panties we'd be wearing under our dresses.

At the restaurant we went into the lady's room, and I put on her panties and she put on mine. Later that night each of our husbands found the panties they'd picked out earlier on their new partner.

Sometimes I'll give my husband a morning handjob, using a really fast and strong rhythm to make him cum quick, and before he loses it, I'll wrap a pair of panties around his cock like a condom to catch all his cum. Then I'll put those panties on and wear them all day, sending him pictures during the day to prove that I still have them on.

And of course, I love to pee my panties. Which brings me to:

Peeing Sexually:

If you really want to understand why I love the feeling of being desperate to pee, go read my story My Desperate Diapered Day.

I love peeing outdoors, or anywhere else that I can just stand or sit and let it go everywhere. Tubs and showers are especially great, because clean up is so easy. I love to pee standing, but aiming is not something I've perfected.

I enjoy using diapers occasionally. I'm not into any sort of age-play with that. For me using a diaper is more about the freedom to indulge my wetting kink without much mess.

And I do have wetting kink. I also love to pee my pants. Preferably a tight pair of khakis. Tight because that enhances the lovely feeling of the hot piss as it spreads. And khaki because they look so much sexier than jeans as the wetness spreads through them.

I also love to pee in just panties, because that's the happy middle ground of just letting go so my stream can flow/splash while still feeling the fabric against my skin go from dry to soaked.

I love peeing in unusual places or places I shouldn't.

I draw the line at peeing in places that could make someone sick or that would be unhealthy. I pee in the sinks in my house all the time, but I clean the sinks in my house all the time, completely and thoroughly.

I love to pee in buckets and other containers, and at home I pee in the shower every time I take a shower. But again, I know it's going to be cleaned afterwards. No one ever stood in my piss that didn't want to!

If I visit your house I'd never piss in your sink or tub unless you wanted me to. If I was housesitting for you or staying in a guest room with its own bathroom, I very well might pee in some fun ways, because I'd have time to clean behind myself.

Dressing up and roleplaying:

I love to dress sexy. I love to wear lingerie, or sexy panties, or even a costume occasionally. I have a Wonder Woman outfit that my husband loves, a sexy librarian skirt and button up shirt, and a cheerleader outfit.

Sometimes I'll meet my husband at the door all dressed up and we'll pretend to be someone else in the heat of the moment. Or I'll meet him somewhere in public and let him pick me up like we're strangers.

Exhibitionism:

I enjoy showing off. Whether I'm masturbating for my husband, or another couple is watching us fuck, it's a thrill to have someone watching. But only someone who has agreed to watch. Like I wrote earlier in this essay, it's no fun for me to think about ambushing someone.

Voyeurism:

In the same way I love to watch. I love to watch my husband stroke himself. I love to watch him fuck another woman, or to cuddle together and watch another couple fuck each other. But again, consensually. I think it would be beyond creepy to watch someone who thought they were doing something private.

Handjobs and Cum Play:

I love to edge my husband, keeping him hard for ninety minutes or so and bringing him to the brink of orgasm over and over until he cannot stand it any longer.

And I will admit to being a woman who enjoys the male orgasm. Watching it. Feeling it. Tasting it. All of it.

I love feeling his cum on my skin, and I find it absolutely intoxicating to let him cum on my body when he wants to.

Outdoors:

I love to be naked outdoors. In the warmer months I love to sit on our back deck naked with a book and a glass of wine. I also love to fuck outdoors, or masturbate out in nature.

Group Masturbation:

I get a lot of questions about this since it's on my profile. I don't know if it's something that others are really into, but my husband and I have spent some great evenings sitting around nude with another couple, telling stories and sharing fantasies, and just letting that sexual talk evolve into all of us masturbating and watching each other.

When we play with another couple for the first time this is often what we do. It's a great way to get to know someone sexually, and if anyone has any regrets the next day, they haven't crossed too many lines so it's a really safe first encounter.

Not to mention it's as hot as fuck.

That's a good foundational list of the things I enjoy I think.

I often describe myself as a pervert, but I don't think I'm that unusual. I know that many folks aren't into the peeing kink, but it never ceases to amaze me just how many people are.

I have female friends who enjoy just about everything I enjoy, but I do have some who see sex as a marital obligation more than a joyful pursuit for its own sake. They enjoy the sex they have, but they don't chase it.

I am too addicted to the causing of pleasure in others and to my own orgasms to live any way but how I do.

Anyway, this was a brief glimpse into what makes me tick, as a wife, as a woman, and as an erotic writer. I hope you enjoyed it.

I used to get on Literotica's Chat feature occasionally and create a room called ASK EMILY ANYTHING.

I think I'm going to do that on here once every few months. Ask me any question you'd like to, and if it's within Literotica's standards I'll be happy to answer it in an Ask Emily Anything essay.

Wherever you are, and for whatever reason you're reading this, I hope you're having an amazing day, with peace and happiness in your future. Along with several sweaty orgasms of course!

Love, IsabellaEmily

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,780 Followers