All Comments on 'IsabellaEmily on Her Sex Life'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
kparc1212kparc1212over 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing and the morning wood! (Especially the part about the stiffening of a soft dick in your mouth. You are on special lady.)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Thank you for a look into your sexual desires in life and the inspiration(s) of your stories.

Have a great fulfilling year, Andy

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 2 years ago

Thank you Emily for giving me the ability to see what drives your lust for the erotic stories that you write, whether based on real life experiences or not . Your writing style is awesome and your sexual kinks keep me always on edge !

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

This is great! Thank you.

I am glad you offer the important commentary about partner consent and no ambushes.

And 3 cheers for pee play!

gforce746gforce746over 2 years ago

Thank you, IM for sharing! Perfect for your readers to gain insight into more about you the woman, wife and erotic writer. As a big fan of your masterful erotic writing talents love the way you blend both real life and fiction into your highly erotic stories.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 2 years ago
You can pee...

in my sink anytime...

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 2 years ago
You can pee in my...

sink anytime...

khollen2khollen2over 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing Isabella, I love getting a woman's point of view. Can't help but wonder, does she really do this, while reading your stories? I think it makes the stories even better knowing you could possibly have done this.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

interesting! You are pretty diverse! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. That's the kind of woman I would love to have. Thank you.

'Wildbill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are one red hot sexy woman with a hot sexy cunt, which you just love having it pleasured.

Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

sheeversheeverabout 2 years ago

is this the first ( no best ) piece on non-fiction in Literotica .. ta muchly for the lovely intimate share..

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
loved it

Its so nice to read about some one who is so comfortable with there own sexuality , and is not only happy to live her life in that style but also is willing to share so much of herself with us her readers .

As always thank you for your time devoted to writing your stories for us to enjoy .

p_white98p_white98about 2 years ago

Great honesty and openness. Thanks for sharing real life.

Snowbird1968Snowbird1968almost 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing these glimpses into your sexuality. If I met you I think I would like you. Reading this I see why I enjoyed “Sharing a Bed With Daddy” series so much. I was aroused to the max while feeling “ clean”. Now I know why.

DelsaDelsaalmost 2 years ago

My fellow perv! I love the whole thing of my wife's day laid down in historical layers on her thighs near her pussy, her panties, rich in her folds, deepening in her lips.... after she ran a 5k she tasted so strong (and had leaked so much) I came full force between my first and second courses, and just as hard and copiously between courses Two and Three! Cumming was my amuse bouche, and dessert was heavenly. I love your article.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you Isabella, absolutely love your stories. So kinky, debauched and depraved, love acting them out with my live in fuck buddies and their sisters along with some other hot sexy perv y women who also love piss play. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire UK.

dirtyparisiandirtyparisianover 1 year ago

What a great essay, Emily, and so good to read such direct frank expression of what is so central in your life[ves]. Someone so relaxed with their own strong and healthy dirty sexuality. That comes across loud and clear. I will read your next submission next but am very glad I started right here.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongover 1 year ago

Damned hot! Nice to ‘meet’ such a kinky lady. I enjoy all of your kinks too. Love to drink your pee and have you pee on me. Mutual masturbation is very hot. Although I am single I do have a few submissives that I enjoy sharing with other couples. Would be hot af to share with you & your hubby.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyover 1 year agoAuthor

Well Anonymous, I agree with you about the cheating.

But as for the rest, I'm quite happy with my lifestyle and content to keep living life on my own terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the way you think and your stories. I could enjoy all that you do, I just don't have anyone that would enjoy with

me, maybe in the next life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have seen you in chat and wanted to read your stories. While I am not a swinger, I had sex with a woman while her husband watched. I think it was not what I was there to do. I think she wanted oral sex from me then intercourse with him. I overstepped my role.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and likes/dislikes on here. You sound like a very self-assured lady who knows what she wants and what gives you pleasure.

I’ve read many of your stories, but have committed myself to read many more, they’re so hot and beautifully written.

Beejay3Beejay311 months ago

Great outline of your sex life!Not everybodies. Choice ..but ce la vie!

Nice to hear straight talk from a woman….and someone who enjoys life to the fullest!

REFRESHING!

LoveToSniffPantiesLoveToSniffPanties7 months ago

Thank you IsabellaEmily for your down to earth easy going writing about your sex life and kinks! It’s wonderful to hear your likes and dislikes in a way that turns people on. You sharing yourself with us readers makes us feel that much more closer to you. I personally find it exciting to read about your panty play! I truly enjoy a great pair of women’s worn used panties and sounds like you would make a truly great pair! Thanks Again!

NavycobNavycob3 months ago

I really like these. Learning about you. It gives me a better understanding about what and why you write as you do. We have some of the same thoughts. Some are not the same. But that’s what makes us individuals.

I used to write stories here to about 15 years ago I think. They are all gone now of course. I looked. Some were similar to yours. Some different. Even one vampire erotic story. (I think I said that I have a great imagination lol).

Can’t wait to read more and maybe talk to you more

Ron

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I appreciate your self assured honesty, and envy the openness that’s clearly central to your relationship. To you and your husband, well played!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights2 months ago

Thanks for writing about your likes and dislikes a lot of your like are so natural and it’s an expression of oneself. I see peeing as part of a natural body process but the sexual pleasure is of being able to watch and pee where you shouldn’t.

I enjoy most of what you have written thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...