Isekai'd into Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So talkative all of a sudden. What happened to that shyness of yours?" She asked as she massaged my aching backside. "Don't get me wrong, I am pleased, but I think we can put that mouth to better use." I looked up from my reclining position to see that my goddess had an absolutely wicked smile directed at me.

"Like what, mistress?" I asked slowly as I met my goddess's blue-eyed stare.

"Oh, I have some ideas. Here now, slave, come kneel between my legs. I have paid you plenty of attention this night. Now it's your turn to take care of me." She parted her thighs as I got off her lap and pointed to the floor between them. I wasn't sure that what mistress had done to me could be called taking care of me, but I nonetheless hurried to obey, having a feeling where this was going.

"Slow down," my goddess giggled in delight as I almost tripped over in my eagerness, her laughter tinkling like music in my ears. What was this woman doing to me? "You seem to have some idea of what I had in mind. I am curious to see what you'll do." That twinkle in her eye had returned as I stared up at my goddess from where I now knelt.

"Mistress?"

"Go on slave, take care of me. Please me as best you can," her smile was predatory as she waited to see what I would do, but she interrupted me when I started to lift her robe. "Ah, ah, ah, you may only use your mouth," my goddess admonished before ordering. "Hands behind your back," I did as she ordered, a little disappointed that I wouldn't be allowed to touch her. I jerked as something firm and smooth locked itself around my wrists, effectively keeping my hands trapped behind my back. I craned my head to see a set of leather handcuffs attached to my wrists. I shouldn't have been surprised, given what else I had seen my goddess do.

I hunched forward on my knees to get my head under her robe, and there it was, nestled between two luscious thighs, was my goddess's perfect pussy. I froze, mesmerized as I stared at it in wonder. She was clean-shaven and aroused, the labia slightly parted and swollen and glistening with wetness. Peaking out from its hood was the prominent pink pearl of mistress's clit. I was in a daze, so I reacted instinctively as my goddess lifted her foot to step on my cock. She wasn't even that harsh, simply resting it on my shaft, but I jerked in surprise, slamming my legs closed to protect my genitals.

"None of that now, slut. Part your thighs for me," I realized what I had done and hurried to correct myself.

"Sorry, mistress. I was so lost in admiring you that you surprised me."

"Wider, that's better," my goddess sounded pleased as she ground her foot into my exposed shaft before slowly stroking it lazily up and down its length. "Now get on with it. Your goddess is horny and in need of her slave." That got me going, and eager to impress her, I took my time, slowly kissing my way around her sex to get her going.

"You still have a lot to learn, but don't worry, there'll be plenty of time to practice," My goddess sighed in frustration before grabbing me and throwing me down on the floor. She walked over me, and I had barely any time to admire her naked form under her robe before she knelt to sit on my face. "I have little patience for teasing," she said and slapped my cock. I moaned into her pussy, but got the message and started eating her out before she could slap it again. I could feel her leaning over, her breath hot on my dick, lips so close it was excrutiating.

"Your getting distracted again. Only good slaves get rewarded," my goddess intoned in a sing-songy way as she lightly flicked my balls with her fingers. I got back to work, spelling out the alphabet on her clit with my tongue. "Mmmmmh AH! That's good, but I also want you to eat me out," she squeaked as she lightly blew on my cock and rubbed her pussy harder into my face.

I was surprised at how deep into her pussy I could go, my tongue being yet another thing that had changed about me. I soon found a spot that she seemed to like and combined with multiple suckles on her clit. My goddess was soon moaning in bliss, having forgotten about my cock as she came on my face.

12