All Comments on 'Island Discipline Ch. 03'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mengiaboymengiaboyover 13 years ago
Excellent

I am lobing this series so far. The only thing I think is strange is, who would take a virgin ass and want to stretch it out all loose before fucking it.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Waiting...

I suppose I have become accustomed to the master favoring his current slave, and not being attached to a former slave. The distraction of Sue is really cutting down on the typical sensuality of a slave-master story. I don't know whether to feel enthusiasm for Sue, or for Kristy. As of now, Sue has gotten the majority of the attention, but if the story is about Kristy, then why are we so focused on Sue? Master seems to show very little passion for Kristy, and that is what is bugging me. In all the hot stories I have read on Lit, the Master is thoroughly engrossed in his/her passion for the slave/submissive. He is passionate, but has self control to ensure training is effective. This guy seems to have no immediate interest in Kristy, and I know this is part of her degradation, but it is just leaving me cold. Three is a crowd in this case. On a more positive note, the passion and trust between Master and Mistress seems very strong, and the sexual interaction between THEM has been nice. I will keep reading to see if this gets better. High hopes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Why isn't this in noncon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nonconsent

The core of BDSM is trust. There is no trust between Kristy and David/Sue. She did not consent to be used by neither "master" nor "mistress." She is being taken without her consent despite feeling pleasure. This is wrongfully placed in BDSM and could teach the wrong people trying to make their own 50 shades.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES