All Comments on 'Island Fever Ch. 04'

by ReggaeMan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Nothing better than cuck shit or why come here???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They are too stupid to understand

Those fucktards who complain about these stories are showing their complete and utter stupidity when they do so. According to the description of the Loving Wives category on Literotica’s story index page this category is about “extra marital fun including wife sharing, swinging, etc.” Now let’s sit back and see just how many times that one dipshit with multiple accounts complains. Hahaha Five stars just to piss him off.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: "What a bunch of crap" Anonymouse comment

Anonymouse, you ask " Why need married people, despite their marriage vows, other people into her sexlife?? "

The answer is "Because the author decided that these characters would behave that way." In other words, it's only a story.

And, just for fun, I decided to do a web search for your "famous Bertelsmann Foundation". It's at 1275 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC and it's "Committed to strengthening trans-Atlantic ties". So swinging is a trans-Atlantic phenomenon? No wonder swinging has a 98% failure rate.

And you do know that 97.038% of all statistics quoted on the web are made up, don't you?

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Lue

You certainly is some smart people. At least you didn't praise this POS story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous