All Comments on 'Island Slave Ch. 05'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kitty5670kitty5670about 16 years ago
Beautiful

I've waited anxiously to see this story completed. You've done a beautiful job. I love a story that can make me cry happy tears. Yours did that beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sloppy Seconds

I really enjoyed the beginning and middle of your story. I couldn't wait for more. The ending however disappoints. I hate that Carla ended up being sloppy seconds behind Melanie. To me Melanie had it all wrong. When she gave herself to her Master, it ceased to be about what she wanted and her desire should have been about what her Master wanted. She was wanting to dicate to her Master instead of allowing him to lead. To me Carla was the better submissive and should have been recognized as such instead of the focus being on Melanie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You lost me.

I really enjoyed this series, but I have to say you lost me at the ghost bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just what I was looking for

Today I had a need to read a beautiful slave story such as yours. I am glad I found it and took the time to read it all the way through. I really enjoyed your beautiful story, although I agree somewhat with the writer of "Sloppy Seconds." I would have liked to finished the story by reading more about Quinn and Carla and their relationship, and Carla's slavery, once Quinn had been freed of his guilt. Perhaps something for the future . . . ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm not an avid BDSM fan

I'm not an avid BDSM fan and did not really enjoy the brutality scenes, even though they were skillfully written. However, your writing style, the detail you exhibited in your text, and the character development you so beautifully exhibited, made this an enjoyable and fulfilling story. Your ending, with the comparison to Demi Moore and "Ghost", was a brilliant stroke of writing genius. Good job.

- Ron -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOWWW

i thought this was ana amazing story

it had me wet for ages

however i reckon it could of kept going

:]

UyraellUyraellabout 15 years ago
A good, solidlywritten tale.

This is one of the finest stories I have read on Literotica.

Exceptionally well done!

As an author, I appreciate the work you put into it, and the care with which it has been so superbly crafted.

My Respectful Compliments for an exceptionally Fine Tale.

Blessed be, and warm Regards, ^Uyraell^.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mystifying

Your writing is very beautiful. I loved the way you described the characters and their love and pain. I have to disagree with the previous reviews about sloppy seconds. I related to Carla in the story. There are varying degrees of submissiveness. Melanie had the highest and was very much into pain and the desire to be used completely. Carla, although aroused by the feeling of possesion and punishment was happy with the levels she went to with Quinn. She wasn't Melanie and I think if she tried to be it wouldnt have worked. It was very brave of her to sacrifice herself for Melanie and Quinn and proved her love for him. Lets face it, Melanie could have decided to be selfish and take her body to be with Quinn forever. The writing was so good that I was scared that she just might do that. I have really enjoyed this story and it has given me a lot to think about. You wrote it so well that I was completely absorbed. I hope you continue to write.

libertarianlibertarianalmost 15 years ago
Why

This story needs at least one more chapter maybe even three

trippychicktrippychickabout 14 years ago
great work!

It took me a while to read all the chapters but I'm glad I did. This series I have to say is now one of my faves. I wish you the best in your writing and in life:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for this. I really enjoyed it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glorious

Beautiful, So many words, I can not choose the best to describe, portray, say what I am feeling. Keep it up!

untamable_spirit7untamable_spirit7about 13 years ago
Thumbs up

Absolutely loved it.Good job.

Pixie87Pixie87almost 13 years ago
Wow

That was amazing! I don't think I have ever been so engrossed in a story.

elisebeeelisebeealmost 9 years ago
You most certainly are a ...

Dream weaver. I was so enchanted. Thank you for your lovely story of submission and trust...lc

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous