Island Time with Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Loving DDlg couple enjoys their vacation bungalow.
2.4k words
4.33
12k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Galois
Sir_Galois
200 Followers

Their taxi ride to their vacation rental was bumpier than they would have liked. It careened on the winding mountainside road, elevating them further upward from the cliffs and the bay and the ocean below. Steel drum music blared from the speakers, the driver bobbing her head and occasionally singing along under her breath.

When they finally arrived at the house, it was both less and more than they expected. But it was beautiful, on stilts and practically carved into the high cliffside in the center of the island. There were similar houses around, but the closest ones were at least a good fifty yards away.

This place was all theirs for the duration of their stay. No one else's.

A guide was showing them the rental's features. Explaining how to turn the power on and off, what to do to get the jacuzzi tub started. The guide was a few feet ahead of the couple.

The man saw an opportunity. "I'm going to take you on the balcony," he whispered in her ear, one eye trained on the guide to see if they were noticed. They weren't, as best he could tell.

She shivered, an anxious pleasure-warmth skipping through her.

"What if someone sees us?" She asked. She was not sure she would mind if someone did.

"Who cares? We're on vacation. We can be anyone we want here. We won't see these people again."

"Anyone?" An idea seized her. "Even your dirty sex kitten daughter, Daddy?" She felt for his bulge through his shorts. A delightful handful to her even soft, but it was quickly growing.

"Just wait until we're alone," he flirted back.

Soon, they were alone.

--

He changed into swim trunks and an airy, tech fabric t-shirt designed for hiking. It was a very Dad thing to buy for a single vacation, but it flattered his body.

"Alright, kitty cat, let's get a move on. No time like the present to see the island!"

She was laying on the bed, on her back, still in the same jeans shorts and tank she'd worn on the boat. She had her head against the headboard and was scrolling through some social media app.

"Let's rest first," she monotoned, seemingly more engaged with whatever seductive drudgery was on her iPhone screen.

"We can rest on the beach," he averred. "C'mon. You can scroll through that crap anywhere."

She glanced at him sideways. "But I'm so tired," she mused. She yawned and stretched both her arms overhead, almost drawing her full breasts out of her little tank top as she did. "Yeah. I go sleeps."

"What? C'mon! Nap outside. Once you get out and moving, you probably won't even be tired."

"No. Go sleeps. Night night."

She rolled onto her side, away from him. He couldn't tell if she was sticking her butt out intentionally in this sideways fetal position, but it sure as shit looked like she was. But maybe that was just her body shape.

His lips parted and his eyes widened slightly as he drank her in. Fuck, he thought, swallowing. When did this pretty little girl get such a fat, fuckable ass like that? It was rude of her to look like that. To tease him. Whether she knew it or not.

"Baby, let's go," he tried once more. Immediately, he was met with her halfheartedly fake sleep noises—softly whistled singsong breathing in and out.

Petulant little bitch, he thought. As if reading his mind, she shifted her legs so her thighs were no longer together. Instead, she kicked one leg forward. It made her ass jiggle in her shorts.

And it pulled the fabric between her legs just enough to expose a hint of her hairless pussy. She wasn't wearing panties; that was readily apparent.

He was furious. And he was quickly getting hard.

"Fine, Kitty." He did his best to mask the mélange of arousal and rage he felt from his voice. "I guess it's naptime."

He got onto the bed and pressed himself into her. His chest at her back. His crotch at her ass.

Even through his swim trunks, he could feel the heat radiating from her cunt.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her roughly against him.

"Mm, Daddy," she stirred, still half-feigning sleep.

"That's right, honey. Daddy's here."

His hand traced up from her waist to her tits. A perfect handful and then some. He squeezed one, then the other, his palm caressing across the arc of her. He could feel her nipples hardening.

"D-Daddy?" She shivered.

"Such a pretty, sleepy kitty," he growled softly, still feeling her up.

"What are you doing? You can't—no, Daddy, you can't do that." Her voice grew more alert. She started wiggling, as if to move away from him, but she only ended up rubbing her curvy ass right into his dick.

"Of course I can, baby. I can do anything if we stay here and you're all sleepy." He grasped one of her nipples—he could feel it plainly through her flimsy top—and pushed his cock harder into her butt. "And you just looked so pretty."

"Daddy, no!" She tried to wrench herself forward, away to the other side of the bed. But he grabbed her throat.

She made a coughing, choked noise.

"Dirty bitch, pretending to be asleep. But you know what happens when you sleep, baby. You know what Daddy likes to do to you in bed."

Even in this restrained spooning position, he was able to snake an arm under the side of her body and around to the front of her shorts. He deftly undid the button and lowered the zipper.

"Daddy," she sputtered meekly. His hand was still digging into her neck.

"You're not wearing panties, are you?" His words paralyzed her.

"I—Daddy—um—" His hand darted into her shorts. Two of his fingertips found the tiny opening to her pussy and began to press in. Stretching her. "Please, Daddy, no!" She begged.

"I knew it. Dirty bitch. Fuck, and already soaking wet."

"I'm not—ooh, no, please stop!" It was hard for her to keep protesting when his big fingers were aggressively forcing her cunt open.

"You like this, baby," he barked as he felt up the inside of her pussy. In and out, finger-fucking her a little deeper and a little deeper still with each cycle in and out. "You like it when Daddy touches you. When Daddy decides to play with your needy little cunt."

"I—no—ooh, this is so wrong, Daddy. Please. I'm your little girl, Daddy. You can't." But now she was rocking her hips, timing it to push herself further on Daddy's invading digits. Each motion ground her ass into his dick, too. She could feel it on her. He's so hard, she thought. He's abusing me and it makes him hard.

He felt her pussy cream up even wetter.

"Fucking whore. You love it deep. And you love when Daddy touches you."

"I don't, D-Daddy," she caviled. But she was so pathetic, parting her thick thighs, making it easier for him to abuse her.

"Say you like it," he snarled. When she didn't he grabbed her neck harder, yanking her into him. "Say it. Say you like it."

"I—I like it," she obeyed meekly.

"Like you mean it, bitch. Let everyone around you know you fucking love it when your Daddy molests you and takes advantage of you."

He hooked his fingers inside her and grabbed one of her tits possessively. She felt like a toy being manhandled. And that was more than she could handle.

"I like it I like it I love it!" She yammered, arching her back so she could be deliciously violated deeper. "I love when my Daddy molests me! I love being his broken little fuckdoll! Oooh, Daddy, use your daughter."

"Fucking knew you needed this. Teasing cunt. Nasty fucking little girl." He yanked her shorts down. They got caught on her big ass, but his determination won out. Her plush, bare bottom was exposed to him. And it took nothing to get his shorts down, freeing his precum-dripping cock, painfully hard and veiny, to press into her pussy.

"OH MY GOD DADDY!" She shriked as she felt her pussy take her Daddy's meat to the hilt. He buried it in her violently, pulling her towards him in a spooning position, angling his body so her fat ass did not impede his mounting his claim to her hot little snatch.

"Fuck YES that cunt is good!" He yelled in victory. He gave her ass a smack, watching it jiggle, as he thrust in and out of her. "That greedy daughter pussy loves being wrecked on this dick, doesn't it?"

"D-Daddy, no, you can't rape me! Please don't make me a whore!" She could feel his fingertips digging into her as she got her cunt fucked and battered.

"You were already a whore, bitch! I'm just putting you to good use." Their bodies slapped together, her fat butt bouncing as she got far too much thick pipe laid up her gash. He tore her top up over her tits, fondling her possessively as he rearranged her insides between her legs.

"Don't use me, Daddy! Don't use your whore daughter. Oh, I don't want—oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Her lying rebellion was cut short as her Daddy's python found her magic spot. "Fuck, Daddy! Fuck! Fuck!"

"You fucking love it! Admit it!" His palm slapped her ass hard as he took her. On her side. A pretty princess being absolutely defiled by her Daddy. "Beg for your fucking Daddyrape."

"Rape me, Daddy! Rape me rape me rape me—fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum! Gonna—f-fuck!"

Her body quivered and her pussy squeezed hard on his dick. Hard enough to hurt. But her broken, creaming pussy was milking him. As was the satisfaction of having made her break on his dick.

He lost it.

"Take your fucking breeding, kitty cat!" He roared as he smashed his cockhead frantically into her still-cumming cervix. He felt his cock swell up as la petite mort swept through him. His cum rocketed out and into her. Spurt. Spurt. Ropes of sticky seed painting her insides white. Marking his territory. His bitch.

He kept her in his grasp. Mounted on his cock. They panted together. Both caught their breath. He had filled her, and he was keeping her plugged up with every drop he spunked into her body.

He had conquered. She had been claimed.

His mind returning, he heard her speak, but he couldn't make out the words. "What was that?" She'd turned her head to look back at him, her eyes gleaming.

"Can I taste it?"

"Taste what?"

"My breeding, Daddy. Please? Please can I taste my breeding?"

He pulled out of her. "Ooh mmf," she grunted nastily, feeling her sore cunt empty. Cum immediately started spilling down her thighs. But she could feel so much more inside her.

He arced himself over her body so he was facing her and sat on his knees over her. She still lay on her side.

And his cock was still mostly hard and glistening with the combined juices of their raw, sloppy fuck.

He grabbed her soft hair and pushed his cock to her lips. There was no fight in her. Submissively she took it. She let him have her mouth. She helped, too, suckling away, running her tongue along the vein on the underside of his shaft, to the head of his dick. And sucking, hard. Sucking her Daddy's cum-slicked bitchbreaker of a cock.

"Fuuuck, that's my good girl," he reveled, his head tossed back. "Suck up that mess, baby. Fucking taste the mess Daddy made in your pussy."

"Mmm," she moaned, sliding her lips off him," I love it. I love tasting my breeding." She went back to sucking. Lapping his dick all over. Making sure her tongue skated over every last drop of the musky, head mess she could find. Only an owned, broken whore sucks her Daddy's dick clean, she thought.

When she'd gotten it all, she turned her head and looked up at him. She opened her mouth to show him the opalescent mess of spunk and cuntcream on her pink tongue, making an aahhh sound for good measure.

Then, she gulped. She felt the mess slide down her throat. Into her tummy. She'd taken her Daddy's essence from both ends this time.

She looked back up at him. "All gone, Daddy," she chimed. "See?" She opened her mouth wide again. She wanted Daddy to see she'd beckoned his seed into her body. That she'd never let a drop go to waste.

"Good girl, pumpkin," he grinned down at her. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. He thought he could feel her shiver as he did.

"Again, Daddy?" She asked.

He laughed. "How about you get changed for the beach?"

"OK," she said with a smile. Her eyes shimmered contentedly.

She scurried off the bed to where her luggage lay on the floor. She riffled through, turned away from him. Her bottom was still bare. He noticed the scratches on her hips and a handprint on her ass. Fine handiwork, he thought. And he was pretty sure he could see a rivulet of semen trickling out of her pussy.

She changed into a black bikini with a strapless top. On another body type, it would be at most risque. Some cleavage, the lower part of the butt exposed. But with her curves, it was closer to obscene—her tits strained the top, and her ass ate up the fabric. The handprint was still clearly visible.

Anyone at the beach who saw them together would immediately know what they had been up to. That thought had his cock rousing again as he watched her slip the cover-up over her bathing suit.

--

Their Jeep still wasn't ready, so they took a shuttle bus towards the bay in the middle of the island. The mid-afternoon sun had the trees casting shadows to one side. It would make for a perfect spot for them to set up by the water.

"We can have dinner at one of the shack restaurants by the water," he said to her. They sat beside each other. His hand was on her thigh. "There are a few seafood places. And this one curry place is supposed to be good."

"Whichever," she replied. Then, leaning closer to him, "But I think I want a nice, creamy treat for dessert after."

His face locked in a stunned grin. "You dweeb," he chortled at her corniness. But her brazenness did have him thinking dessert could not come soon enough.

Sir_Galois
Sir_Galois
200 Followers