Island Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim felt a stirring between his legs.

"I know what you're thinking. We should have never done it. But it was almost like we couldn't have done anything else. We sat quietly for a couple of hours. I sat in a chair, facing that opening. Kate sat on the floor at my feet. She was so horny that she spent that time alternating between giving me head and playing with herself. Even if nothing else would have happened that night, we were having fun."

Suddenly, Tim felt a rush of guilt. Maybe he shouldn't be listening to a story this private. After all, Kate would probably have a fit if she knew what Mickey was telling him. On the other hand, the image of her sitting on the floor, legs spread, and masturbating was one Tim wasn't eager to push out of his mind.

"We were about to move to the bed when I heard sounds in the next room. I stood to my feet just as the patio door opened. Kate and I froze as they stepped outside. They would have had to make an effort to see us, but we still wanted to be careful. The conversation was similar to what we had heard the night before. It was the same couple with what appeared to be a new guy. He was leaning against the tub while the couple was seated. After some awkward chit chat, she stood and approached him."

"She was beautiful. In fact, now that I think of it, she looked a good bit like your Jen. Brunette, petite, killer legs. She wore a long wrap around her waist and a sexy halter top and heels. We watched as she wrapped her arms around the tall, lanky Jamaican and they kissed. Soon, she was facing her husband as their new friend stripped her. She was stunning. She turned to face him, tugging at his pants. As she did he removed his shirt and watched her slowly squat in front of him, releasing his dick. You know the stereotype about black guys and their size, right?"

Tim nodded, unable to speak.

"Well, this guy filled the profile. She actually had to work to get her tiny mouth around his head. She made sure her husband could see everything, which gave us a pretty good view, too. I couldn't believe that I was sitting there, next to my wife, watching a complete stranger sucking another stranger's big black cock. My heart was nearly beating through my chest watching her work to get more and more of it into her pretty mouth. After a few minutes, the husband stood and approached them, handing the stranger a condom. His wife bent over the tub, facing him, allowing the black guy to enter her from behind. He was actually out of our view, but we could see her face. There was an expression -- actually a series of expressions, from eagerness, to concern to slight pain to joy and finally to lust. She clearly enjoyed whatever it was he was doing to her. The husband just sat on the edge of the tub, inches from his wife's head, watching everything. Eventually, he took his own cock out. She tried to suck him, but she was getting fucked so hard it was impossible. People on the beach had to be able to hear him pounding her ass cheeks and her grunts and shrieks. At some point, her husband ejaculated. He wasn't even touching himself."

That was not hard for Tim to understand at that moment. He felt like he was about to do the same.

"We saw them the next morning. The couple. We literally bumped into them as we were leaving for breakfast. They were checking out."

Tim finally spoke. "So, no more research."

Mickey laughed loudly. "No, not with them anyway."

Again, Tim had an obvious question, but Mickey had already begun rolling the cart to the next hole.

.......................................................

Jen checked her watch again. Nearly 30 minutes had passed. Her pineapple drink was gone and Kate still hadn't returned. Pushing herself away from the table she began to retrace their steps through the stores they had visited that morning. It shouldn't have taken Kate that long to find her phone, she thought. In fact, she was convinced that she must have left it at the hotel because Jen didn't remember ever seeing her take it out of her purse as they shopped.

Eventually, reluctantly, she entered the bikini shop where they had started that day. There was no one there when she stepped through the door. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the dressing room she had used. Only then did she notice that anyone walking by the large window in the front of the store could have also had a view of her brief display.

"Oh, hello again pretty lady. Are you ready for another bathing suit?" It was the taller of the two clerks, coming out of the back room.

"No. Um. Thank you. I'm just looking for my friend and I thought maybe she had come back here. I'll keep looking. Thank you."

Before she could pull the door open she heard Kate's voice. "Right here, Jen."

Jen was surprised to see her walking out of the back room with the shorter clerk right behind her. She could have sworn that he was adjusting his pants as he walked. Kate's hair was obviously mussed. The taller clerk glanced down at the floor, avoiding eye contact with Jen.

"They have a lost and found and they let take a look to see if my phone was there."

"Was it?"

"No. Silly me. Turns out it was in my purse all the time. Ready to head back?" Kate flashed a smile at the clerks as she pulled the door open. "Thanks for your help boys."

.......................................................

"So," Tim finally got up the nerve to ask, "that wasn't the last time?"

"Well, it was the last time we did something exactly like that. That's not to say I'd be opposed to it if the opportunity presented itself! But it's not the last time we have involved others in our play if that's what you mean."

Tim tried to figure out exactly how to phrase his next question, but Mickey continued, making questions unnecessary. "Since that time, we have continued to explore a bit, trying to figure out what we like, what we don't like, what we think that we might like."

"I see," lied Tim.

"What we learned that week is that -- for us at least -- pleasure comes in a lot of different forms. And we enjoy exploring those things together. We have conversations that most couples would be terrified to have. We talk about fantasies, and things we have seen and things that most people keep buried deeply. Along the way, we have gotten to know one another in ways that would not have been possible otherwise."

Tim was silent. Confused.

"Look, Tim. I know that this is unconventional. And it's something that very few people know about. It's a very special secret that Kate and I share. This week in Jamaica gives us a chance to enjoy ourselves in a way that we cannot do at home. Then, for the rest of the year, even in crowded places we can exchange a wink or a glance, knowing exactly what the other is thinking about. And then we go home and play all over again, charged up by our memories."

Tim immediately thought of the roadside stop on the way from the airport. Of course, Jen had no idea about that, but he could see Mickey's point.

"Yeah, I think I get that. So, do you mind if I ask how far it has gone? I mean do you still just watch or... I mean... you know."

Mickey laughed and looked far away for a minute. "Pretty far, Tim. Pretty far."

.......................................................

The cab ride back to the hotel was silent. Jen was trying to process what she had seen. Surely, she thought, she was jumping to the wrong conclusion. Kate paid the driver as the pulled up to the curb at the resort and Jen got out, heading directly to her room.

"Jen, wait up." Kate was chasing her down the sidewalk. "Have I done something to upset you?"

"No, of course not. Thank you for inviting me. I'm fine. Just a little tired, I guess. That's all." The words sputtered out of her quickly.

Kate gestured toward a bench under the shade of a large tree. "Sit down with me for a minute. I think we need to talk."

Jen resisted for a minute but finally took a seat next to the older woman.

"I want you to tell me exactly what you are thinking. Exactly what you think you saw. Be honest with me."

"Honest? You want me to be honest?"

Kate nodded and took Jen's hand. "It will be fine, I promise."

"Okay. I saw you come out of that room with two men. One was straightening his pants and the other would hardly look at me. Your hair is messed up."

Kate instinctively reached up and pulled her fingers through her hair.

"What do you think I think?"

"I want you to say it."

"You were gone a long time. And you hadn't lost your phone. What else am I supposed to think?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"I think you had sex with those men. That's what I think," the words spilled quickly. "I think you cheated on your husband with a couple of strangers in the back room of a tacky store in Jamaica. That's what I think. My husband is playing golf with him right now. What am I supposed to tell him? How am I supposed to look at your husband for the rest of the week?"

Kate smiled kindly as the younger woman spoke, waiting for her to finish before replying. "Well, first of all, to be clear, I didn't have sex with them, exactly. But I did play with them."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, we didn't have time for a proper fucking, did we? Besides, someone may have come in at any time. So I just blew them."

Jen was stunned at both her language and her candor.

"And to put your mind at ease, you can tell Tim anything you want. As for Mickey, I will tell him myself."

"How are you going to do that? He'll be furious."

Kate laughed, surprising her friend. "I can promise you, he will not be furious. He will be completely turned on by it. I mean, two guys -- young guys with big black dicks -- at the same time, especially knowing you were there. He kind of has a thing for you, I think. Trust me. He will be completely turned on and want me to tell him the story over and over again for the next year."

Jen could think of absolutely nothing to say. She wasn't even sure that she could breathe as she stood up to make her way back to her room.

12