Island Vacation Ch. 09

Story Info
Jen Gives Tim a Full Replay.
2.3k words
4.71
11.3k
18

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
311 Followers

The girls were already at the restaurant when they arrived. It was an unassuming building, tucked behind a couple of businesses that seemed unaware that tourists even visited the island. The lunch crowd appeared to be mostly locals, but the food smelled great and Tim was eager to reunite with Jen and hear about her morning.

Kate stood as they approached the table and he was surprised at the enthusiasm of her greeting. She even kissed him softly on the cheek as she hugged him, a habit not common in the Midwest. Jen, on the other hand, was far more reserved. She smiled tersely when he said hello and turned her attention back to her menu. He wondered if perhaps he had done something wrong.

"So, what did you girls get up to this morning?" Mickey asked after the waiter retreated to fetch their drinks.

"We went horseback riding. It was amazing!" Kate was animated in her response. "You remember that place we went to a couple of years ago? I think it's even more beautiful now. Tim, after you do one of those trail ride things they take the horses down to the beach and you get to ride them as they run in the water! I've never seen anything like that anywhere else, have you, Jen?"

The younger woman shook her head silently as Kate continued.

"Then we went shopping. We didn't find anything, but it was nice. I think it was a great morning. Don't you, Jen?"

"Yeah, it was... um... fun. Nice."

"Sounds like it." Tim lied. Jen didn't even appear to be trying to be social.

Mickey apparently sensed it, too. "Kate, I think I'm going to change my drink order. Let's walk over to the bar and see what we can find."

Tim watched them as they walked away.

"What's wrong?" he asked, as gently as he could.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Jen's tone was anything but fine.

"Did something happen? Did I..."

"Look, Tim. I'm OK, and, no, you haven't done anything. I'd just rather not talk about this morning. That's all."

He sat quietly for a minute, before speaking again. "You do realize that that doesn't make me any more comfortable."

"I know," Jen sighed, softening a little. "We'll talk about it later. Just not now. I need a little time."

Kate and Mickey seemed busy with Kate's phone over at the bar. Tim wondered if Kate had done something again this morning that might have upset his wife, but he knew better than to ask at that moment. Eventually, the older couple returned to the table with everyone's drinks.

After an awkward silence, it was, predictably, Mickey who spoke first. "Jen, I hope that..."

Again, the younger woman cut him off. "Mickey, I really don't want to talk about this morning." Her tone was polite, but firm. "Let's talk about your golf game. How was it?"

Mickey followed her lead and changed the subject. The rest of the hour passed more comfortably, though Tim was deeply concerned about whatever had happened earlier in the day.

........................................

She followed Tim through the door to their room, relieved to finally be away from Kate and Mickey. She went straight to the bathroom. She didn't need it. She just wasn't sure that she was ready for Tim's inevitable questions. She knew that she needed to tell him and that she needed to tell him before Kate said something.

She took a long look in the mirror, studying herself carefully. She still looked like the same woman that she was when they left home a few days ago. The only visible difference was the slight cleavage that peered up at her from her white top. But underneath, she knew, something very profound had happened in those few days. She had been able to convince herself that letting others see her was okay. After all, Tim had been right there.

But this. This was different. He had no idea. How could she tell him that she blatantly displayed herself in front of two men? One of whom was exposed to her, in the middle of a sex act. How could she admit that she allowed herself to be touched? And could she admit, even to herself, that she wanted him to do more?

"Are you alright?" Tim knocked softly at the door.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and opened it.

"We need to talk."

"I was hoping you would. You've got me worried."

She walked past him, beyond the bed, down the step, and sat on the couch, silently waiting for him to follow.

She stared at her bare feet and began. Emotionless.

"I need to tell you what happened this morning," she started.

"Are you alright?" Tim interrupted.

"Please, don't stay anything," she glanced up at him for an instant and then pulled her eyes away again. "Let me just get it out."

She took another long breath.

"I should have left when Kate started. I should have known." She could feel Tim stifling a question. "We went horseback riding like Kate said. After the ride, we went into the barn with the two guys who led the group. Kate wanted to see the horses. At least that's what she said."

She told him everything. She included every detail. The images were razor-sharp in her mind. She could still smell the hay, the horses, Winston's sweat, and Kate's perfume. She could see his rigid cock and her stiff nipples, She could still feel her own body, tensing at its very core at the sight of his orgasm, and filling with lust at the thought of Junior watching her exposing herself. She could still feel the heat and coarseness of Winston's black hand on her soft breasts. She told him what happened. What she saw. What she did. What she allowed. And, most importantly, how it made her feel.

"I know I should feel bad. And I do. I feel terrible. I betrayed you. I don't even know how to ask you to forgive that. But..."

The next words were going to be the hardest.

Tim started to speak. She shook her head.

"I have to say this. You have to know." It took her a bit to summon both the breath and the courage to continue. "As bad as I feel, I have to tell you that I liked it. It was... it was hot. It's making me wet right now, just thinking about it again. And that scares me."

She looked up, directly into his eyes, "Tim, I am so sorry for what I did to you. I can't explain why I did it. It just happened. And I know how stupid that sounds. I should have left as soon as Kate started.... being Kate. But I never thought that I would have... I don't know, with everything that's happened here, it's like a part of me is out of control a little bit. That's not an excuse. It's just how I feel."

........................................

Tim felt for his wife. He could see her pain. And he felt a little himself. But that wasn't all he felt, so he understood her conflicted emotions. He waited for her to finish. Then felt the silence hanging in the air.

He reached his arm around her and pulled her close, laying her head against his chest. Then he pulled her closer as he felt her trembling slightly.

"Will you forgive me? What do I need to do?" He could hear the tears in her voice.

"Shh. Be still," he whispered. Slowly, he felt her body relaxing and her breathing eased.

"Let me ask you something. What, exactly, do you want me to forgive you for?"

Jen sat up abruptly. "What do you mean? I just told you that I let a stranger touch me."

"I know. I heard. But what part do you want me to forgive?"

She looked confused.

"Think about it. Just this morning we were laying in that bed fantasizing about other men. Together. Yesterday strangers saw you exposed, and more."

"Yeah, but that was different."

"How?"

"Well, you were there for starters."

"Okay, that's for starters. What else?"

"That was a fantasy. It wasn't real. Nobody actually touched me. This was completely different. Surely you see that!"

"Of course, I do," he said. "And I'm not crazy about the idea of you doing that sort of thing without me. It's not safe."

"So it's a safety thing?" Jen asked skeptically?

"Partly, I guess. Honestly, it's mostly because I want to see it."

"You want to see strangers touching me?"

"I don't know. Yes. Maybe. I just know that if it's going to happen I want to be there."

"I don't plan on it happening again." Jen laid back into him.

"It may never happen again. But I think, at the very least if it does, I should be there. I don't like the fact that I wasn't. I trust you..."

"Are you sure you can?" Jen interrupted. "I mean, I'm not even sure I trust myself after what happened this morning."

"Yes. I'm sure. Clearly, what happened this morning bothered you. You told me as quickly as you could. I trust you. But If you like it, and I like it, why couldn't it happen again?"

"What? Why can't I let a stranger fondle me while I think about sucking his... you know."

That was more than she had admitted earlier.

"You wanted to do that?" Tim could feel his dick stiffening.

"No. Of course not. I just thought about it, you know? Watching Kate. Seeing it get bigger in her mouth. Seeing what she did with it. It was like... It was like she had some kind of power over it. Over him. Over all of us."

She paused for a moment, as though she were reliving the entire scene.

"And not just her, I guess. Seeing the other one in the corner, staring at me. Touching himself. Watching his eyes get wider when I showed him my breasts."

"Show me." Tim's voice was quiet but forceful.

"What?" Jen wasn't quite sure she understood.

"Show me." The tone was more demanding now. "I want to see exactly what he saw." Tim stood and moved away from the couch, walking toward the door, nearly hiding himself in the small alcove that formed between the entry to the room and the bathroom.

He squeezed his erection through the fabric of his shorts, watching his confused wife slowly stand to her feet. She looked hesitant at first, but finally, slowly, began to slide her hands up her hips. He watched as they gently made their way to the bottom button on that blouse. She took her time, achingly opening one button, then moving up to the next.

With a single move, the sleeveless top slid from her shoulders and down her arms, falling to the floor. Tim could feel the cream escaping from the tip of his cock. He couldn't remember the last time that just the sight of his wife had aroused him like this.

He watched as she caressed her flat tummy, painstakingly making her way up toward her breasts. She was looking at him now. Directly into his eyes. There was a look that she had. He had never seen it before.

Defiance, perhaps? Maybe condescension? Lust? Whatever it was, she was clearly in charge of the moment and apparently quite pleased with herself.

Her eyes dropped for just a second, watching Tim's hand. Then she fixed her gaze into his eyes again. As though he had somehow been instructed to do so, he pushed his shorts down, allowing his cock to spring into view. A long wisp of pre-cum stretched for the floor.

Jen finally grabbed the fabric of her tiny top, and with a deft motion pulled each of the small patches of fabric out of the way, releasing her hardened nipples into the light. Tim imagined her at that moment, back in the barn. He could almost see the faces of the two men, devouring her with their eyes. He knew that the sight of his beautiful wife, exposing herself to them would make the one getting a blowjob even harder.

His own dick grew with the realization that his once-innocent wife was only inches from a fully erect cock. He thought about Kate, on her knees, taking as much as she could and reveling in the freedom that she allowed herself. For a brief second, he wondered how far things might have gone in that barn, and how far he might have wanted them to go.

One of Jen's hands lingered on the bikini top while the other drifted back down her tummy. She took little time to get her fingertips beneath the band of her shorts and bathing suit underneath. She closed her eyes as she gasped at her own touch. As she did, her other hand grabbed her breast and she forcefully squeezed it.

Tim knew that she, too, was back in that barn. The stranger's large hand squeezing his wife's bare breast as he orgasmed right in front of her. The thought of it was too much for him. He heard himself grunt as the first spasm of his orgasm gripped his balls.

His first blast actually reached the bed. The subsequent ones were smaller, but no less satisfying. Across the room he saw Jen's orgasm contort her face as she buckled, letting herself fall back into the couch as she surrendered to one orgasmic wave after the next. He crossed the room and stood in front of her, feeding his spent dick into her mouth, allowing her to gently coax a few more drops of cum onto her tongue.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed her warm, eager skills.

"Yeah," he sighed. "I forgive you, but never again. Okay? At least not if I can't be there."

Jen never opened her eyes as she nodded, the slightest hint of a smile forming on her lips.

imaging
imaging
311 Followers