All Comments on 'Island Vacation Ch. 11'

by imaging

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Speechless2025Speechless20259 months ago

ANOTHER OUTSTANDING CHAPTER! Keep them cumming.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

love the journey

Ed19611961Ed196119619 months ago

Mmmm, moving from exhibitionist to loving wife. I'm glad it took 11 chapters for Jen to give a guy(not her husband) a blowjob.

Too often on here, it only takes 11 paragraphs. Thanks for your sense of anticipation. Can't wait for 12 and beyond!

Ciar46Ciar469 months ago

5 stars are few ... keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not a good idea to change the category from Exhibitionist to LW: in this category, the fetish-cuck fantasies are very much disliked (with a very few exceptions).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not sure why, after 10 chapters, you decided to take a shit in Loving Wives. It takes more than including a wife in the action to belong in this category. I bet you would get better marks and comments if you put your group sex story in Group Sex instead...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the tease and beginning payoff. Also love where this seems to be headed. More please. MUCH MORE! Please?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A really bad drop in the readers evaluation, just changing the category: 10 chapters in the Exhib category with 4.6+ stars (!!!) and, at the moment, a mere 3.2-3.4* with this 11th part in the LW category. Why this illogical move, knowing that in the LW category the fetish-cuck tales are very much disliked ?

silverado01silverado019 months ago

This story should be nominated to Pulitzer Prize. Keep writing and thank you that you publish every few days.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a well appreciated tale, with an average rating of 4.6*, until it came in this LW category, badly dropping down to a mere 3.4*. Why doing that, after 10 chapters in another category ?

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Pulitzer Prize for horseshit? Sure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unless this is a pay-per-view category, there is no reason to kill this serie moving it here from a really well appreciated different category. What's the gain, losing so much in the readers rating ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the story and the anticipation of what happens next. Hopefully, the journey continues.

StagandVixen13StagandVixen138 months ago

Very well written. This story has been heading here for the last several chapters, so anyone who is surprised hasn't been paying attention. Don't let those who review-bombed your story get to you. It's actually their kink to do it. They read every single story in LW, just so they can tell you how much they hated it- for the most part anonymously. Notice that your 'mere 3.4 rating' has already climbed to 3.8+ as you get more reads. I hope this story continues, I've enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"StagandVixen13: ... They read every single story in LW, just so they can tell you how much they hated it- for the most part anonymously. Notice that your 'mere 3.4 rating' has already climbed to 3.8+"

-

The fetish-cuck tales in this LW category almost never reach even the 4*, and mostly stay in the low rating range of 2.5-3.5*. That's why the bad drop from the regular average 4.7* of the first 10 parts to the 3.8* of this 11th part (why this suddenly change ?). About "They read every single story in LW" it's simply not true, most readers do NOT read the fetish-cuck tales in this category, they quickly skim, read the tags and go to the rating, no need to read the tale (and there is NOT hating at all). About the evil "anonymously", every user is anonymous in this platform, since a nickname is not a verified identity, and every user (reader or author) can have multiple identities, nicknamed or anonymous. It's a fact that the vast majority of the LW readers dislike very much these fetish-cuck tales, so why the change from the exhibit cat (after 10 parts with a very good rating) to this LW, getting inevitably the bad drop ?

NotronsNotrons8 months ago

There is a chance that the writer doesn’t care about arbitrary numbers and just wants to tail a story. Keep up the excellent work and write the way, you want to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userimaging@imaging
Straight, professional man who enjoys intelligent, discreet and curious women. Many of my works are based on personal experiences, others are unfulfilled fantasies. The rest are born of my overly active imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES