Island Vacation Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw Richard extract his cock. He heard the popping sound as the vacuum that he had caused in his wife's cunt was suddenly broken. He noted the milky cream that coated every inch of his black shaft. He even saw him take it in his hand, realign it, and press it to Jen's asshole.

Before his brain could completely register what was happening, Jen sat up on her knees, stopping the action.

"Not there," she shook her head. "It's too big."

"It's too big?" Tim finally caught up with what was happening. "Too big?" he thought. It wasn't "I don't do that." Or even, "I've never done that." Both of which were true. Her only objection to anal sex was the size of the member that was attempting it?

"Oh my!" Jen noticed Tim's erection. "We have to take care of that, don't we? How can I get both of them at once?"

Tim froze. Still in a daze, he wasn't quite sure how to respond. Richard did.

"Who you want where? It's lady's choice," he smiled.

"I want more of that," she pointed at his big black cock.

Richard smiled and helped her up, and then sat at the edge of the bench, his feet in the aisle. He had Jen straddle him, facing the open aisle. Tim moved to the doorway on the opposite side so that he could see her impale herself on that big black dick. For all of its size, she seemed to have very little difficulty taking every inch, lowering her sweet pussy all the way to his lap.

She came again as soon as she bottomed out. Richard leaned back on the bench seat, supporting himself on his elbows, and began to bounce his ass up and down on the seat and Jen went for a ride. She almost seemed overwhelmed. One minute, her hands were on Richard's thighs for support. The next she was playing with her breasts, then rubbing her clit.

She crooked her finger at Tim and he moved in front of her to touch her as well, but she leaned forward and opened her mouth to take his cock. He happily fed it to her, but Richard's thrusting made it nearly impossible for her to give head.

It made little difference, Tim lost his load almost as soon as she touched it. He came so hard that he had to reach for the seatback to keep his balance. He watched as he coated his wife's flush face with as much cum as he had ever remembered producing.

Richard wasn't far behind: a grunt, followed by a growl as he thrust up into Jen, pulling her feet off the floor. When he finally stopped, Jen stayed very still, breathing deeply. Eventually, she stood, revealing that black shaft, still nearly hard. When it finally fully appeared, the tip of his condom landed with a slap on the side of his dick, full and heavy with his load.

And Tim's sweet, reluctant wife, slipped to her knees to lick them both clean.

12