Mark's Adventures: It All Started at a Birthday Party

Story Info
Part 1: Mark's adventures begins here...
3.6k words
4.41
8.2k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started at a birthday party for one of my daughter's friends. They were in the same class, and I took my daughter over for the party. I went up with my little one, carrying the present she had picked out and wrapped herself. She rang the doorbell; I heard yelling inside, and the door opened, and there stood a little Mexican girl.

"Marcy!" the little girl screamed, hugging my daughter and then dragging her inside the house. The door opened wider, and a beautiful Latina woman stood there. She had nice, smooth, glowing skin, light brown hair down in loose waves, and an amazing figure. She was wearing a yellow sundress. She smiled at me, and it lit up the place.

"You must be Marcy's dad. I'm Lily's mom, Maresol," she said with just a trace of an accent.

"Mark," I told her, reaching to shake her hand. Instead, she swept me into a hug.

"Lily talks about Marcy all the time. It's so good to finally meet you," she said. Her breasts squished nicely under my chest; they were pretty great, but I am a married man. She let go and ushered me in, saying, "Come in, Mark; the kids are playing outside. Not everyone is here yet. Would you like something to drink?"

"Just some punch or whatever," I said, following her through the decorated living room into the kitchen. There was a bowl of punch, and she ladled some into a princess cup as the doorbell rang. The girls screamed and ran for the door to see who it was.

Maresol smiled and went to the door. "You can put the present on the table," she said on the way out. More classmates, then some family—cousins, aunts, and grandma—arrived. I hung around but was getting ready to leave when Maresol came back in the kitchen and asked, "Can you stick around? I need a hand."

"Sure," I say. I had no plans; my wife was working and the older daughter was out doing her own thing.

She smiled at me again and went to organize the party. I trailed behind and checked her out. She had a great figure and an amazing ass. I watched and helped a little to herd the kids around. I stole glances but was entranced by the way her breasts bounced in her dress. I may be married, but a sexy lady is a sexy lady. I think she caught me a couple of times but just smiled. The kids got going on a game, and she came up and grabbed my hand. "I need some help getting a box down from the top of my closet," she whispered in my ear.

"Sure," I said, "no problem."

She led me in, not letting go of my hand, and took me upstairs. I have to admit that watching that ass go upstairs was quite the sight. She took me to her room.

It was nice and big, with a king-size bed, a makeup table, and a sliding glass door that led out to a patio. The curtains were open, letting in light, and we could see the party. She took me over to her walk-in closet, opened the door, and took me to the back.

"That box up on the shelf," she said, pointing.

I slid past her, her breasts brushing up against me. They were very ample. I turned to face the box and started reaching for it when she grabbed my ass. I stopped; she didn't.

"It's so firm. Such a nice ass," she said.

"Thanks," I said. It wasn't the only thing getting firmer. "But you know I am married."

"Sorry," she said, giving one last squeeze and letting go. I don't think she was sorry.

I reached up again; this time her hands slid under my shirt as it rose up. Rubbing my chest felt good.

"Maresol," I say concerningly.

"Sorry," she says, but she continues rubbing me. "My husband is always out of town working. I miss a man."

"I can understand, but you need to stop," I tell her. I'm not sure if I mean it.

She takes her hands off me. I reach up for the box again, and as my hands close on the sides, I feel something under my shirt at the small of my back. My shirt starts to rise, and I realize she is licking my back with her tongue. She works her way up, and I feel something else—warm and soft. Two somethings. It came over me that her breasts were pushed up against my back with no covering. Her bare breasts followed her tongue up my back. I am frozen, stretched out, hands holding this box while a hot Mexican licks my back and rubs me with her boobs. I am definitely firm now.

She gets up to my neck and starts kissing it. And then she pushes my shirt up over my head and continues to kiss my neck, then nibbles my ears. "Feels good, doesn't it?" she asks.

"Yes, but I...we...," I stammer out.

"Just enjoy."

Her hands slid around down to my penis, which was fully erect at this time. "It seems like you are; it feels so big."

"But ...We...."

Her hands slid into my pants and grabbed my dick. "It is big!"

I never thought of myself as well-endowed, but if she likes it, who am I to argue? Her tongue starts to slide back down and around. I have this stupid box in my hands. And she spins me in the closet, never taking her tongue or breasts off but using her hands on my hips to spin me around. Her mouth licks my chest right in front of me; her hands go to my pants, and she shoves them to the floor. My rock-hard dick springs free, and her mouth goes down and engulfs it.

"Oh," I blurted out. It feels fantastic. Her mouth is amazing. Sucking just right, her tongue playing along my shaft, her hands grabbing my ass Her head bobs up and down. "This...I...," I stammer out, but she continues.

Her head comes up, and she rises a bit. Now my cock is between her two lovely tits. "You like it?" she asks.

"But, I"

"It feels good. Relax. Go with it," she says before putting her lips back around my dick.

I can't lie; she is the best. My wife tried, but she just isn't into sucking dick. But this woman is great. She continues sucking for a minute, then puts my dick back between her boobs. She uses her hands on my ass to guide my boner between those awesome orbs.

"You like it. I can tell. Just say stop, and I will."

And then my cock is back in her mouth.

I contemplate saying stop, but what comes out is, "We...you...me... I... don't...stop."

She just hears "don't stop" and redoubles her efforts with her mouth. Her hands on my ass are pushing and pulling me, so I am practically face-fucking her. I feel it bubbling. "I am going to cum," I whisper.

And this makes her go harder; if it was great before, it's better now. She sucks, and I blow. Squirt after squirt of hot cum blasts down her throat. She swallows every drop. I am working harder than I have in years.

"That's good," she says. "You taste delicious."

"Thank you," I stutter out, "but..."

"Shh," she says, standing up. I finally saw those perfect breasts; they are amazing. A nice even color with fat nipples. I stared; she stood, but her hands never left my body, sliding up my back to my arms, to my chest, and then back down, taking hold of my semi-stiff cock.

"I see you like my tatas," she teases.

"They are nice."

"Follow," she says, leading me out by my dick.

I was hoping she was naked, but she had just pushed her sundress down. My pants around my ankles, I shuffled out, her hand gripping my dick, leading. This box is between us.

"Put the box on the bed," she tells me without letting go.

I do. Her grip tightens, and she slides up and kisses me hard. I guess I tasted myself; it's not bad, and with my hands free, I could push her away. But it felt great, and I am human. So we kiss, her hand on my cock, the other in the box. Suddenly, I feel something on my wrist and hear a click. She lets go of my cock and shoves me onto the bed. As fast as she can, she has my right hand handcuffed to the bed with fuzzy pink handcuffs.

"This isn't funny," I say.

"No," she replies, pushing my shirt off my left arm so it's on my right cuff on the bed. While she pushed my shirt off, she cuffed my left hand to the bed, too.

"Now it's my turn."

Here I am, handcuffed to the headboard, pants around my ankles. Nope, she just took those. I am now naked and handcuffed to a bed. I look at her at the foot of the bed. She does look fantastic. Her breasts bounce as she takes her dress off. She is wearing a yellow thong, but she takes that off too. She is waxed clean, and I do love that.

"I got you off," she says, crawling up the bed, "now you get me off."

"I had...it was...how could I not?"

She had crawled up my body by then, rubbing her body on mine. She kisses me again; it's long and passionate. She lets go of my lips and licks my face from ear to ear.

"I heard don't stop," she whispers.

She's right, but they were two different inflections.

"That's not," I start, but am cut off with a nipple in my mouth. It's large and firm, and I instinctively start sucking.

"Ooo," she squeals, "that's nice."

I keep sucking for a minute; she pops one out and the other in. I suck it, too.

"You are awfully good, Mark, but let's see how good," she tells me.

She takes her breast from me. I look up to see her moving up.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

But her feet by my head tell me as she sits on my face. Her wet, hairless gash went over my mouth. I sputter a bit.

"I know you can do better than that. You can eat it or suffocate."

It tastes delicious, and I do love to eat pussy. I guess I owe her, so I start licking.

"Oh yes," she exclaims, "that's it!"

I run my tongue up and down her slit, licking as best I can. I stick my tongue as deep as I can in her. "Yes," she moans, and she starts to move her hips. I reach to grab her ass and realize I am still handcuffed. I keep licking.

"I feel you straining. Do you want to grab my hips?" she asks. I lick harder in response.

"Or slap my ass, like this." She spanks herself loudly. I feel her ass jiggle on me. I suck on her pussy now.

"Yes, that is good," she moans. "You like that?"

She smacks her ass a couple more times, and I go at her harder with my mouth each time.

"Or do you want to grab my breasts like this?"

I look up to see her fondling her own breasts. "Rubbing them and cupping them," she says as she does it. I lick up and down the length of her pussy to say yes. "You do? Do you want to pinch these nipples? Like this," and she pinches her own nipples. I watch from below. "Yes, you do. They are hard from your sucking earlier." She pinches hard and lets out a little moan. I find her clitoris and suck it. "Fuck yes, suck my clit while I pinch my nipples for you."

She twists and turns, and I suck hard and feel her explode all over my face. I slurp up as much as I can, but she just keeps going.

"Ahhh," she moans, letting go of her boobs and unmounting my face.

"We are 1 for 1," she says.

"I suppose we are," I reply.

"Let's make it 2 for 2," she says, looking down. I look down too. I see I am hard again. Wow, it's been years since I got it up again so quickly. She moves down and straddles my groin.

"Do you want this pussy?"

"Yes."

"It wants you too. I want this married cock," she says, lowering herself towards my dick. "Tell me you want it. Tell me."

"I want that pussy," I say. It's like I'm on autopilot. All rational thought is gone. I just want to fuck this vixen.

"What kind of pussy is it?" she asks, stopping right at the tip. I can feel her wetness.

"I want to fuck that married pussy with this married cock," I tell her.

"YES!" she screams, slamming herself all the way down on my dick. "Keep telling me. Tell me what a slut I am," she tells me.

"You're a slut. A married slut who likes this fat married cock slamming that pussy," I tell her. Where is this coming from, some part of my mind thinks? This isn't me. But I never thought I'd cheat on my wife either. So I just go with it. "Fuck yourself on my cock."

"Yes," she says, sliding back up, "remind me what kind of cock."

"This married dick is not married to you. You slut."

She slams back down and starts to really ride me. Bouncing up and down, up and down "Ride that cock you married, slut. Slap your ass."

She does it without thought, and a moan escapes her lips.

"Now bring those married titties down here for me to suck on." She leans forward, putting a nipple in my mouth, bracing herself on my shoulders. She starts rocking back and forth. I pull back and thrust into her while I bite her nipple.

"Shit, I'm cumming again!" she screams.

I feel her pussy convulse around my member; it's too much, and I blow my second load into her.

"That's great," she says, pulling her nipple away and kissing me instead. I kissed her back passionately. We enjoy. Then she tells me, "You are my cock, now. I am your slut."

"But-"

"No. You are my cock. I am your slut," she says, getting off me and going to the box I pulled down. "These are my toys. See this." She holds up a buttplug. It's cute; it's bright blue and silicone.

"It's a buttplug," I say.

"Yes, it is," she says, getting the lube out of the box and putting on the plug. She turns, bends over, and slides the plug up her ass. "Tomorrow, your cock will replace this plug."

"Wait. I mean, I'm not sure."

"Slut," she points at herself, "Cock!" she points at me. "And one more thing. I want you to fuck your wife before you come over. Don't clean up. I want to taste her on you."

"What? I-"

She cuts me off by putting her boobs in my face. Slapping me with them. "You want more of this, than do it. Or I just won't let you up. Just keep you here."

"Okay," I say. I am thinking like hell about coming back. This was a great fuck, but remorse is kicking in.

She smiles, walks away, and pulls her dress and panties back on, being sure to bend over and give me a good view of her buttplug and my cum leaking out of her.

"I am going to let you up, and we are going back to the party like nothing happened," she tells me.

"I agree," I say.

She unlocks me; I get dressed. "Are you going to get cleaned up?"

"No," she says, smiling at me. "Your slut likes to feel your cum leak out of her.

Thats hot. I have no idea why, but I find it so. What is this woman doing to me?

"You either. You go home with me on you."

I smile back at her, finish getting dressed, and we go back to the birthday like nothing happened.

Except every now and then, she would lift her skirt to flash me her buttplug. Or pop a tit out and wink at me. One time she dipped a finger in her pus and licked it off. I was getting hard again, and she knew it.

Everything wrapped up, and kids started going home. Marcy runs up to me and says, "Dad? Can I spend the night? Please?" she pleads. Lily runs up and joins her. I get a chorus of "Please?"

Maresol just smiles at me. Tomorrow? She had this planned.

"Sure, hun," I say. Knowing my daughter sleeps late I can get away with this. It was a one-time thing. It was great, but I am no cheater. I was coerced.

Yeah, I try to convince myself.

"Yay," the girls say, running off to play.

Maresol comes up and kisses me deeply and passionately. She grabs my ass. "Hard," she says. Then my cock said, "Hard too. For tomorrow, my cock."

"Tomorrow, my slut," I say back to my own astonishment. She kisses me harder; I figure what the hell, kiss her back, and grab her ass. It's firm but supple. Perfect.

"That is nice," she purrs.

"Mañana," she says, walking away. "Which movies are we watching tonight?" she calls to the girls. I watch her ass wiggle as she walks away and let myself out.

I head home, trying to think of what to do. Dani, my wife, shouldn't be home too quickly. I can go home, jerk off, and then make a plan for tomorrow, I think. I get home, and just as I get inside, I hear Dani pull up. She comes in the door, my cute little wife, with red hair flouncing, green eyes sparkling, and freckles all over. She is beautiful, if a little big.

"Hey, just home from the party?" she asks.

"Yeah, Maresol needed help, so I stayed. Marcy is spending the night."

"Great," she says, coming up to kiss me. Oh no. I still have pussy juice all over my face. She kisses me, and I kiss her back.

"You taste funny," she teases. Oh shit! "Like cake."

"I had a piece."

"Did you now?"

"Yeah," I kiss her this time. And grab her ass, not as nice as Maresol's. But it's good—big, plump, and squishy.

"Whoa," she says.

"No, go," I tell her, yanking her pants down.

"What's gotten into you?"

I bend her over the couch and plunge my hard cock into her. "Now I've gotten into you."

"You are," she moans as I start to fuck her hard and fast. "Wow," she moans, and then starts making the noises she does when she gets fucked good. I went for longer than I thought I could. Grabbing her hips and slamming her from behind

"Uh,uh," she gasps, and then cums. I keep going, not ready to cum yet. "Oh," she says, and I keep slamming into her. "Holy shit!" she screams, "I'm cumming again!"

This time I blew my load right up on my wife. Incredible, three loads in a day in two different women! Wow, just wow. I pull out.

"That was great. I came twice," Dani tells me. She kisses me, and I kiss her back. "Let's get cleaned and go to dinner if we don't have any kids tonight; I want more of that."

"Where's Mel?" I ask.

"Our older daughter is out with her friends, too. Now come on, I want to get in the shower; I've got you dripping down my leg."

So we head off to shower. We get naked together. My wife is beautiful. She is a little on the plump side, but it suits her. Her boobs are huge, and her bush is wild and red. Skin is pale and covered in freckles. Her ass is big but not firm like Maresol's, but it's nice. Sure, she is chubby, but it works. We have kids and work; it's ok. She sees me checking her out.

"What?" she asks, standing in the bathroom naked.

"You are gorgeous," I tell her.

"Thanks. It seems like I am doing things to you," she points out. I am getting hard again, so we get in the shower. I soap up her ample bosom, rubbing and massaging them. "That feels nice. Keep going."

I drop the pretense and just play with her boobs. Rubbing them, pinching nipples, and squeezing. Then she pulls away and bends over, saying, "Fuck me."

I waste no time mounting my wife; I push her hard against the glass. Her boobs smushed, and I plowed into her hairy pussy, the hot water pouring over us. I pull back to just the tip and slam back in.

"Uh, uh, yeah," she moans. The animal in me comes back; I slam hard, then pull way back, then slam back in. I slapped her ass.

"YES!" she screams, "More. MORE!"

I never knew my wife of 20+ years liked this. So I plowed her hard, smacking her ass bright red. "Cumming," she says. I feel her release and contract, and I keep going.

"Wow," she says breathlessly, "just wow." As I keep pounding, she cums twice more before I do. Her ass was bright red. We clean up before we run out of hot water. We get out and start drying off. She kissed me deeply.

"Whatever you've been doing, keep it up, babe," she tells me.

Okay, I think to myself, I guess I will keep fucking my slut, Maresol, if my wife likes it too.

We got dressed and headed out to dinner.