All Comments on 'It All Started... Ch. 01'

by trixie38cd

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

love to have a second chapter. great writing

AuburnLisaAuburnLisaover 14 years ago
OH YOU BITCH,,

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING,,, Please continue as this is just getting hotter by the moment!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm a CD Too

Liked the story but would have prefered more graphic details of the action. I'm also a crossdresser and can vouch for the fact that you can't truly enjoy the thrill of dressing up as a woman until you've had some cocks in your "pussy". The only problem is that cocks are like potato chips - you can't eat just one. I'm fortunate in that I married a woman that fully accepted my dressing up and taking men. She bought a very large strap-on and used it on me frequently. We also double date guys and most find it very exciting. We both have a number of full time lovers to take care of our needs and belong to a group of couples just like us. We swap mates for as much as a week at a time. It's clear to all that everyone must be available for sex with any other member. It's a great time for all and it works for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

This story was really hot. I wish that Kim would've fucked you with her strap on because having sex with your sister-in-law would be so hot -- I should know, I've done it !!! My sister-in-law and her husband have both fucked me - while I'm dressed in my sexiest clothes. My wife knows too but she's just the ringleader who sets me up with hot hung men to feed me their cocks and fuck me. Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
glamourous

Hey their my name is vannessa im a cd a very feminine passable im lovinh ur facts about ur night out it sounds very erotic sounds good something i would of done myself.looking very beautiful in a tight sexy minidress im very feminine no male resemelence and i just cant help it im doin my masscarra im ready to go somewere with someone im looking at the mirror and i love how i look i open my legs feeling myself just a smooth vaginal area that i can rub myself like a total female should making me wet hey wats good baby my freind telling me i look hot so i get turned on by watching her cock get hard cuz of her watching me how glamourous i look and stand out my anal is very wet so i dropp my nylons and she is fucking me ohhhhhhhhhhh yes i love it give it to me all of it baby i came thru my anus and my penis i did swallow wen sucking her cock i love it cant get enof of it my thing that i want is being with two men threesome etc. I got to go love ur stories my messaging #2098465601 i got to redo my lip liner chow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

LUVLYYYYYYYYYYY JUBBILIESSSSSSS WANNA LOK UP YOUR SKIRTED AND NYLON ASS CROTCH PUSSY CLIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yum

Yum! Love the entire thing and the ending where the wife finds out. Can't wait to see what cums next!!b

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
loved this story

One part of this story that really hit home with me was when Trixie said "I have to admit, I'm scared, thrilled, edgy, and excited, all at the same time." That's exactly how I felt the first time I went out in public as a CD. It was thrilling and so fantastic - I now go out every chance I get (not too often because I'm married and she doesn't know). I've had similar experiences like your story with CD friends of mine but alas not with my wife or sister-in-law. This story really turned me on because it is a dream and fantasy of mine to have my hot sexy divorced sister-in-law feed me a strap-on and fuck me with it. I also fantasize about my wife finding out and then bringing over her boss (he's so handsome & has a great body with a big cock) who then feeds me his cock and fucks me with it. I would love for my wife to watch me suck cock and get fucked. I want that so bad.

The end of this story was however a bit of a downer - your wife wasn't too happy. I hope the next chapter involves her joining in or at least enjoying while you suck cock and get fucked in front of her. I can't wait to read it.

4Leather4Leatheralmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see we’re the wife takes this to knowing and seeing what just happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous