It Began at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was cumming he moaned, "Yes baby! Cum on my cock ... Oh fuck! Your pussy feels so good," She heard him straining as he was approaching his own orgasm.

"Cum in me baby," she breathed into his ear.

Christina felt his cock head swell ever further as he shuddered as he buried all the way to the hilt and pressed her harder into the wall, "Ooooooh! Fuuuck ... Mmmm," he cried as his cock pumped his cum.

They clung onto each other as they panted from the exertion and came down from their climactic highs, "Wow," Christina mumbled as Matt kissed her neck affectionately and he moaned "Mm, hm," in response.

He pulled back and kissed her sweetly before gently lifting her slightly to let his cock slip free, and lowered her feet to the floor. She stumbled slightly as she tried to regain her footing and he steadied her, "You ok?"

"Yea, my legs just feel like jelly now," she chuckled.

Matt nodded, "You're telling me, I don't know if I'll be able to walk tomorrow. Just relax there, I'll grab the shower gel."

Christina leaned against the wall and watched Matt dispose of the condom and retrieve the gel. He turned on the shower and held his hand out to her, pulling her up against him to lazily kiss her. She sighed and wrapped her arms around him as he massaged shower gel onto her back and shoulders, slowly letting a hand slide down between her butt cheeks and gently slide over her sweet hole. She shuddered and quietly moaned at the sensation, "That was the most amazing sex I've ever had," she mumbled.

"Mmm, for me too. You're the most amazing woman, Christina," Matt said, kissing the top of her head.

They luxuriated in their post orgasmic bliss a couple more minutes till the water stopped and they both sighed. Matt pressed the button and stepped back to clean himself. They washed in comfortable, satisfied silence. Toweling themselves dry Matt paused and said, "You remember how you said the hamstring machine would be great to have sex on?"

Christina nodded, "Yea?"

"Well, I have an adjustable workout bench at home that could work in much the same way," he said smiling with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Christina chuckled, "How about same time next week but we can go to your house after our workout?"

Matt grinned triumphantly, "Perfect!"

Their weekly trysts continued, though the sex would take place in one of their apartments instead of the gym bathrooms and gradually progressed into sleep overs and brunches. After a month Matt asked Christina to be his girlfriend and she happily accepted and 6 months after that they moved in together.

What started as 'an accidental spur of the moment' fling ended up a very happy, and sexually satisfying relationship.

The End.