All Comments on 'It Began on a Christmas Ch. 01'

by desi_fuckdoll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gender Slander

If your character is a girl, talk like a girl. Trousers? Also get a western editor to help the illusion of the ethnicity created. Story line was good, thanks.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
Sorry to say, but I felt like this was being told by somebody from "Customer Service".

It's not a horrible story, but the way you wrote it (the cadence of the words, as well as the choice of words), I just kept hearing the voice of Abu, from The Simpsons.

"And then, on the Christmas Eve, while I was wearing the blouse and the trousers, I began to feel most definitely overdressed. So I took off the blouse and the trousers, and laid down on the mattress in a most lascivious manner. And when the Santa came upon me on the mattress, he told me that I was most definitely a very dirty girl who needed the spanking on the buttocks, and proceeded to the spanking of my buttocks..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Daddy Daughter Roleplay

Daddy daughter roleplay! have you always wanted a daddy? hit up my pay pal, five bucks a week and my email! if i get the notification, you and i will be having roleplay sex as daddy daughter! if you have any other fetishes, ill help with those too. but its an extra 2 bucks! geneticism@hotmail.com is the pay pal. and grimmsfantasy@yahoo.com is my email!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Customer service guy! Buahaha, too funny!!! Now I'll be hearing the 7-11 / Stop-n-Go accent in my head the rest of the day ;)

...and daddy roll play poster, buahahaha!!! A girl actually. PAY you to rollplay in email?! When there are a billion guys volunteering for the job on here every day? Hell I'd take on a cute daughter in person and play over coffee at Starbucks here locally in north Texas, no charge! (Well...I might collect;)

...oh! Enjoyed the story, yeah, some strange phrasing and it was short and to the point, but enjoyable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous