All Comments on 'It Can't Happen To Me Pt. 03'

by TSpank61

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ah OK

Story was ok until the Master shit, Iam just not into it. He would really have to love her alot after what she did to him. I don't think I could have taken her back, each to his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mediocre suck/fuck/RAAC

Okay until you had him take Pam back. That bit of lunacy just ruined the whole story. I mean after everything see did, he's going to accept her back into his life and trust her again? Like a spanking changes anything? Ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exactly what I expected when reading Chapter 1

Unfortunately, that's not good, because I was expecting the worst ending possible -- and that's exactly what you posted.

<P>

Her whole reason was so obvious (despite someone wondering who it could be since she was the one to turn down spanking) that it was also obvious that you wanted a forced, phony, idiotic reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A fine story

that deserved a better score than the RAAC police give it. Part of the reason that we will have a legends day is because of you dim witted one star bomb droppers chased them away with your whining about any reconciliation, deserved or not. Most of the best writers have written a reconciliation story or two. And some were the best on this site. The men show forgiveness to someone that meant the world to them and their children. True some reconciliations are hard to agree with when you are reading a story looking in to another's life. But, if you had invested ten, twenty, thirty years and all of your life resources to a person who is truly sorry and you believe that they won't do it again, show some mercy for goodness sake. Even if you don't take them back, why write a story where you send your children's mother into prison falsely or commit human trafficking?

The legends is something i am looking forward to so please don't mess it up calling them 'cuck, fag shit.' If you do then only real cucks might be the only ones left here to contribute.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Thanks **

For ending it!!!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WHY WOULD HE THINK HE IS IMMUNE

just going with the %age about human nature and relationships. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah that would work - not

Beat the snot out of her and all is forgiven? I don't think so. BDSM garbage. Ugly story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RAAC?

I am new to this sight & have seen this acronym several times. Not to sound ignorant, but what does RAAC stand for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RAAC

Reconciliation at any cost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No

Just couldn't even finish it. Is this the best you could do?

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 7 years ago
Confused immature posters don't detract from the story

You had me convinced that it was impossible for him to go back to her. His action to completely end it and cut her off was an understandable response to deep hurt from betrayal. As in the book "sudden endings" about relationship breakdown, the reaction to infidelity is energetic and angry usually.

When he cuts loose and does what he wants and she seeks psych help, it's also believable - it's what I did after my divorce. (The therapy, and the cutting loose).

I thought you were writing from personal experience, it was so realistic.

When we later find out that the wife was stuck in a submissive situation that was stimulating at a deep level, the betrail and secrecy made sense. Having time to calm down, a rational explanation, and an apology, a loving complex man could find the desire to have his best friend back.

Having a very compatible love interest that nearly worked, but he felt some resistance to committing fully, says that he really hadn't let go of the past relationship with his wife.

The romantic wedding puts romantics into a state of desire which became an offer. All understandable if you are a romantic. The B&D session was satisfying for both of them - for her, submission is a turn on and a way of making amends through punishment; for him domination allowed him to vent his fury and "avenge" himself (along with the revenge on the other guy earlier). I have no doubt that he is. naturally dominant.

Humans have amazing responses to ego bruising,

I think what some here experienced was reaction to the Disnification of the ending. It seemed to be too neatly "happily ever after" and swift, although there may be more beyond this chapter to go.

While some of the 12 commentors are dismissive, I liked the story very much. I wouldn't worry about the vocal abusers, especially the anon variety - many more people liked it silently.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah too bad

It took 33 years for it happen. That is some forgiveness there. At least you did put revenge on Brad and Pam in there.

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
That's Enough!

You lost me at the top of page two when she called him master....and I won't finish this story. It just doesn't make sense after 33 years of marriage....he might take her back and he might be more forceful and demanding but never a BDSM master/slut relationship. The change just wouldn't work. So therefor the story no longer works.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable series

It makes sense. Keep writing. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Good Series!

Finally, a man who can write about the safe way to do anal (for all episodes but one)!

Potentially, a significant threat to health if done the way the last anal was. (Lost one star for that last episode.)

I think the Professor who commented esrlier summarized the issues and their resolutions for this story quite nicely.

One other thing. At least in my part of fly-over land, where I spent many years serving as in-house legal counsel for the largest tertiary-care medical center for several hundred miles in all directions; the bad news about cancer, terminal illnesses, and communicable diseases, especially sexually tranmitted diseases; comes in the form of an in-person meeting with the health care provider. The good news comes in a letter. I can see your reasons for wanting to heighten the drama, but then results were telegraphed for many here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I struggled to get through the story. It's well written and has a reasonable but usual storyline. I'm not into bdsm and really can't understand why anyone would get any sort of pleasure from either inflicting or receiving pain. I know there are people out there who practice bdsm those people have some serious mental and emotional issues. I don't care how anyone rationalises it, it simply isn't normal. I have no problem with using restraints for teasing and sexual pleasure but to inflict pain by spanking etc. just isn't normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a 4: 1 for each chapter.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

He's a second hand cuckold. Why would you want the return of used goods. She cheats on you and you take her back while you have a younger hotter chick that wants to be with you and you picked the known cheater, WHY?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Good story, well written. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh Pam, I love you so much, here let me fuck your face and you swallow my cum then I will fuck your ass. Baby, you are now the perfect loving wife. GAG, what a load of stupid shit. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but if she cheats once she can can cheat again, you would have to be a fucking idiot to to take her back, find someone new and move on, NEVER go back.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I mean...it's okay. He fucked everything with a pulse. He got her lover butt fucked. She was lonely, sad, and celibate for a while. Is he a cuckold for taking her back? No. Is he a doormat for the WAY in which he took her back....yes. I don't care WHAT his true feelings are. He shouldn't share them with his ex wife. Especially ones that make him vulnerable to her. "I couldn't commit to my other woman....I still can't get over you..." That sorta thing emboldens cheaters.

I have no problem with him giving her a singular second chance, but with her knowing she's on thin fucking ice. That one fuck-up can result in being alone again, or tied to the bed watching him fuck random younger women. Just....this petastool stuff has gotta stop.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

stupidest of the stupid. He is afraid to commit to a decent loving woman; but he will commit to the sorry depraved slut who destroyed him?

ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO. wILL NOT READ #4.

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

Yup, that's what you call a real cuckold!

Angi gives him everything without restrictions, but he prefers to take the whore who has withheld from him for 33 years what she voluntarily gave to someone else!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTSpank61@TSpank61
Back after a few years. Some new short stuff posted recently, working on a couple longer stories. Will publish as I finish them.

story TAGS