It Happened in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called and ordered some room service when I got back to my hotel. I walked the casino floor to observe the usual commotion. I thought I recognized Bonnie's fiancé in a group of guys chatting up some women around a blackjack table. Bonnie had dozens of pictures of them together online.

I watched him for a moment. He blatantly checked out the server's ass as she brought him a cocktail, then laughed obnoxiously at something his buddy said.

I didn't like him almost immediately. He looked and acted like the jocks that tormented me in school and mocked me in the service. He struck me as someone who was used to always getting their own way. He could never comprehend a world that didn't revolve around him.

I got back to my room in time to meet the food cart coming off the service elevator. I took my meal from them and pulled it inside. I sat at my table by the window to gaze out at the lights as I ate. I loved my view. I checked the Golden Knight's score on the sports ticker and hit the shower. I crawled into bed and went to sleep like I always did.

I woke up with a jolt. Something wasn't right, but I wasn't sure what. It was dark, and I couldn't see anything at all. I strained to see shapes in the dark as my eyes adjusted to the faint lights of the various electronic devices in the room. I didn't hear anything either. I sat up and grabbed a drink of water from the bottle on my nightstand. I paused again. I was sure I heard a noise in the main room.

I got my confirmation in the next seconds, when my bedroom door began to open and a bit more light seeped in. There was someone there in the shadows, making surprisingly little noise for what my clock said was 3:40 am. The person moved slowly, easing the door closed behind them. I could hear soft footsteps as they got closer. I was sure it was a woman, but not entirely sure this wasn't a dream either. As I watched in silence, I was certain the shadowy figure tiptoeing intro my room was Beth.

I started to speak, when a finger was pressed softly put against my lips and a slight 'shhh' echoed in my ears. Delicate hands ran their way down my naked chest. Soft lips replaced the finger against my mine. My hands instinctively went up, touching bare shoulders and upper back. I was soon swept away with the kiss, light and forceful at the same time, soft and hungry. I felt her tongue prying its way into my mouth. I relented and let mime chase it around.

A sensual moan echoed from her lips into mine. My hands slid down her back and over the silky material of a strapless bra. Her hands pressed me to my back on the bed and as I was regaining my composure a little, I saw her remove the garment and bare her breasts to me in the dark. I took them in my hands and felt their firmness, their heft, and brought her down so I could run my tongue around her areola and flick her nipples. Her moan was intoxicating, and I longed to elicit another. I kissed down her cleavage and latched my lips around a hard nubbin, suckling for all I was worth. I was rewarded with precisely the sounds of pleasure I wanted to hear.

Now that I was more aware of my surroundings, I flipped her on her back and began to kiss down her torso, between her tits, swirling my tongue in her navel, and the planting more soft kisses straight down to where her tiny panties were sitting. I skipped the fun parts and gently caressed her inner thighs, teasing her and getting another round of sexy groans that peaked my erection.

I kissed back up and flattened my tongue on the gusset of her panties, a tiny triangle of material covering the most magical place on earth. I hooked a finger underneath and eased them to the side, feeling her hairless mound and licking her smooth labia, thoroughly enjoying the dampness that was already collecting there. Then - targeting her clit, which was protruding just slightly from its resting place - I sucked it into my mouth and Beth squealed out in pleasure. I licked her pussy for all I was worth, every ounce of effort was out into making her cum at least once from this position. Once she was nice and warmed up, my mission was successful.

I raised up on my knees and clumsily pulled my boxers down to free my hardened dick. I grabbed it and rubbed it along the slick opening of her warm pussy.

"Can I?" I whispered. I wanted to hear her consent. I wanted to be certain. I wanted to hear her wanting me.

Her breathy whisper, moaning the word "Yes." was music to my ears. I pressed the head of my cock against her wet lips and slowly it sunk inside her waiting warmth. I pistoned my cock in and out of her pussy as fast as I could, the slap of skin on skin reverberating in the dark silence of the early morning. I wanted to cum badly, yet also make the sensation last as long as possible.

Sadly, only one of those urges won out, and too soon, I felt that familiar sensation bubbling up from my loins. I grunted out a few syllables, and somehow Beth interpreted them correctly and sat up in my bed, pulling my cock to her and sucking it into her perfect lips. I closed my eyes, threw my head back and let loose. Burst after burst of cum erupted from my throbbing dick and went right into her waiting mouth and throat. Beth, to her credit, slurped and swallowed and did her best to take it all in.

I slumped down on my knees. Beth pressed her body into mine and held me close. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths before laying back down, keeping my arms around her. Sleep came quickly.

My alarm went off a few hours later. As the fog of slumber lifted, I had a flashback to the night. I'd had sex with Beth. She'd come to my apartment and gotten into bed with me willingly. I did not remember her leaving. I stumbled to my feet, still naked, and wandered around the apartment. The bathrooms were empty, as were the living room and kitchen. No one was around. The guest room lay undisturbed. She had left without a trace.

I grabbed my phone. Other than the typical overnight update emails from work, there were no new texts or messages.

I headed to the bathroom to shower. Under the warm water, bits of clarity emerged, which in turn, brought questions: Why had she left? Had she been drunk? Had it been a pity fuck? Did she regret what happened? I wonder if she would still want me to accompany her later tonight. I dried off and sent her a simple text 'Good Morning'

No reply followed. Disappointed, I shrugged and figured I would check in on her later. I dressed and headed down to my office to discuss the day's events with the team.

A couple of hours later, Beth replied. 'Sorry, we passed out and never heard the phone go off. Good morning to you too.'

She didn't seem put off or repulsed at what we had done. Things had seemingly gone well, and my heart was full of hope. I smiled.

"Good news?" Priya asked. "You've been staring at that phone with a goofy look on your face for several minutes now."

"Uhh. Yes," I stammered. "Very good. Do we have the analytics done from the Zoom call yesterday?" Priya was a sweet kid. She was young, fresh out of grad school, and a great worker, but I wasn't about to tell her about my sudden acquisition of a sex life.

I worked through the morning and then went down to the steakhouse on the main floor for lunch. As I was enjoying my porterhouse and baked potato, I saw Bonnie, Amaya and the twins walk in. Melody (or was it Misty? It was so hard to tell the difference) spotted me, and they ran over to say hello.

"So did you gals have a good time last night?" I asked politely.

"Oh my GOD yes!" Amaya laughed. "Bonnie was sooo drunk. The three of us had to drag her down the hallway into the room. She ended up passing out on the floor by the front door of my room." Everyone chuckled.

"Is your mom coming down too?" I asked, apparently sounding more eager than I intended too. Bonnie smirked at me and whispered, "Told ya so" to one of the twins. I guess my infatuation with Beth showed.

"Yeah, she was in the shower when we came down." Amaya said. "She was the first one to bed last night and the last one to wake up. She'll be joining us here shortly."

I called the maître'd over and had them set up a table for the six of us. I was carrying my water glass when Beth walked in. I stopped in my tracks. She was that gorgeous - a stunning vision of beauty. She wore a light green sundress with a floral print that flowed about her when she walked. Her eyes locked onto mine and she hurried over.

"Well, well. Oliver, fancy seeing you here." She winked as she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. I placed my hands on her hips, and her eyes widened in surprise. "Aren't you in a good mood today?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I was a little surprised at her tone.

"True." Bonnie chimed in. "You live in this glorious hotel with amazing views in the most fun city in the world. Every day must be a wonderful day in your life."

"I sure can't complain too much," I said with a smile as I took a seat beside Beth.

The waiter arrived and the girls ordered their lunch. I mostly sat and listened as they recounted the previous night's shenanigans. Amaya was in charge of that night's bachelorette party, and said she had a few surprises in store for the girls.

"This town, ain't never gonna be the same," she sang the Big & Rich tune.

"Well, I have one job tonight." Beth stated. "To make sure that one" - she pointed emphatically at Bonnie - "Makes it to the ceremony in one piece."

"Well, good luck with that," Misty giggled.

"Sounds like you'll have your hands full." I agreed with a laugh.

"You know, I could use some help chaperoning these feral cats," Beth said, staring right into my eyes. I was powerless. She patted my hand on the table and I felt myself blushing.

"I think that look was a 'yes'." Bonnie laughed. Amaya gave me a sideways glance.

"I'll try to keep up," I said. "Unfortunately, though, I do need to get back to work for a few hours. You ladies enjoy your day.

"Oh yes." Bonnie's eyes sparkled at me as she spoke. "We are having a spa day. Massages, manicures, pedicures, mud baths, steam room, all the best things in life. I'll be a new woman when you see me tonight." She beamed. "And, thank you by the way. Can you be ready to go about eight?"

Beth smiled at me and kissed my cheek as I stood to go. I would never get tired of that vision.

I went back to the office. Priya had come across some unusual findings that I needed to sort through. I gave her instructions and suggestions, and then told the rest of the staff I was taking the night off and going out.

I went up to my apartment and jumped in the shower. My thoughts drifted back to the previous night. Beth did not even hint at our encounter earlier that morning. I wondered if she was trying to be coy or just did not want to mention it in front of her daughter. I dried off and found my tuxedo hanging on the door to the closet. Priya had made sure I was taken care of.

I put on some fresh boxers and was buttoning my shirt when I heard the front door open. I poked my head around and saw Amaya. She was wearing a tight tank top and some even tighter booty shorts. She marched right into my room and pushed me up against the glass window. She never said a word, just dropped to her knees and began to work my cock out of my boxers.

I stammered in surprise. She gave me a 'Shh' and kissed the tip of my dick, then ran her tongue along the length of my shaft. He was beginning to swell from his pure flaccid state and show signs of life, with a twitch here and there, as Amaya licked, sucked, and cradled my balls. She then opened her mouth, and I watched as my hardening cock disappeared between her dark lips.

She was gentle and slow at first, but as my cock continued to grow, she got more and more forceful. Her hand busied in her shorts for a moment, then produced her cell phone. Before I realized what was happening, she pulled her top down, showing off her dark brown nipples, and then took several pictures of herself while still sucking my dick. There was one with it lying across her lips and then another with her nose buried in my pubic hair. She took multiple shots of her exaggeratedly licking the tip and gliding her lips down the shaft.

Seemingly satisfied with the photos, she dropped the phone on the tile and focused her energy on getting me off. Hard and fast, she fucked my cock with her warm mouth. She would pause to stroke the head every so often, then continued to suck my dick with gusto.

My initial shock worn off, I leaned against the window and took in the sight of my pale skin vanishing between her cocoa lips. It wasn't too much longer before I felt that boiling in my testicles. I grabbed her head and held it on my dick as I came in short, but powerful, bursts. She swallowed it all like a seasoned pro. When I was done, she licked my dick up and down one last time, cleaning the stray drips of semen off.

Amaya stood and went wordlessly into the bathroom, grabbing a towel and cleaning her face. I watched her muscular ass flexing as she walked by, then staggered into a chair and caught my breath.

"So, I guess I owe you an explanation," she said, staring at me amused as I struggled to pull my pants backup.

"Umm... I guess." I wasn't sure I could look her in the eye at that moment. She still had her boobs out, and I was fighting a losing battle with my pupils to not stare directly at them.

"We all made dares for each other tonight. We drew names from a hat and created them. Mine said I have to blow at least two random white dudes tonight. You seem like a decent enough dude, probably one who doesn't have much of a social life, and I figured you would be an easy target." I could tell my eyes were bugged out as she spoke. "Don't worry, I made sure your face wasn't in the pictures, and I promise I won't tell Beth. I can tell you have a thing for her. Besides, now you can be relaxed and not be Quick Draw McGraw later tonight if you get lucky." She laughed. "I need to go and finish getting ready for rehearsal."

She winked, put her tits back in her top, and waved as she left. I sat down on the edge of my bed in silence, still in a state of shock. Beth texting me to ask if I was ready yet brought me back around. I quickly finished getting dressed and headed down to their rooms and knocked on the door.

Beth opened the door, and my jaw went slack. She was stunning in a brick-red formal gown, draped loosely off her shoulders with her auburn hair curled and styled perfectly. The ensemble was highlighted by a jade necklace that closely matched her eyes.

"Wow," I stammered, staring obviously. I could feel my jaw gaping open and was powerless to stop it. "You look... Amazing."

"Aren't you the flatterer? And you clean up real nice yourself." She ushered me in. Amaya just waved as she was doing Bonnie's hair, no awkward glances or smirks. Melody and Misty were applying makeup at the vanity.

"These slowpokes are taking forever. Why don't we go down together?" Beth grabbed my arm and walked me out the door and to the elevator.

We chatted on the way down. She recalled some tales from her own weddings. Husband number one had shown up late to the ceremony with a sharpie moustache drawn on his face. When she had married the most recent one, they had flown to Hawaii to get married on the beach in December. During the ceremony, his best man had passed out on his feet and fallen face-first into the surf behind them while the officiant was reading the vows.

"That's the main reason I'm going out with them tonight. She can have all the fun she wants, but by God, her cute little ass will be conscious and at that altar at two o'clock tomorrow. And I have her stepbrother, Michael, bird-dogging her fiancé tonight too. He'd better make sure Colton's stupid face is there and in one piece, or he is walking his tail back to Atlanta." She laughed.

"Atlanta?" I asked. "I thought you lived in Boston now."

She laughed dismissively with a wave of her hand. "Actually, neither at the moment. Michael is in school at Georgia Tech. I put the house in Boston up for sale after the divorce. I've been living in Nashville while Bonnie finishes up at Vanderbilt." Those were some more amazing locations. Her life and travels were fascinating to me.

"How long have you been in Sin City?" she asked, making me realize I had been thinking to myself and silent.

"Seven years or so," I replied. "I moved out west shortly after I got out of the Air Force. I lived in San Diego a short while but have been in or around Las Vegas ever since."

"I still can't picture little Ollie as a soldier," she remarked. I pulled up some old snapshots on my phone and she laughed.

"That haircut!" She laughed out loud. "Oh my gosh! I definitely like this look better. You look so nice tonight, Oliver." She ruffled my hair lightly and grinned.

I could tell I was blushing. She led me from the table where we'd been talking since our arrival and led me to the dance floor. Now, I can't say I'm a great dancer, but thanks in large part to Rhonda Jameson, I knew the basic steps to a waltz and a two step. That was usually good enough to scoot by in these situations. I had to attend enough formal functions over my years in this business, where those skills came in handy at times.

The band had a fast-paced tune going, and I put my arm around Beth's waist and pulled her in tight.

"My, aren't we full of surprises?" she remarked as I led her around in a waltz. "I remember our first middle school dance where you almost fell over yourself getting off the floor when the slow dances started. I was so sad that night that you would not dance with me."

"I'm sorry about that. I wish I had known. I was not very good with girls back then. Or now, honestly."

"I wondered why you never married," Beth commented as I led the dance. "Still shy, even now? You sure don't act like the timid guy that used to hang around me all the time."

"It's better, but I'm still not great at breaking the ice or making the first move."

"Aww, I'm so sorry." She patted my chest with her hand.

"It's ok. I am content with my life. I don't date a lot, but I have enough people who are routinely trying to set me up with someone, so I have options if I want them."

"Well, I think you turned into a real catch. I went the other way. I didn't wait for the right one. I went out and chased down dozens of guys desperately looking for a good one." Her eyes looked a little sad as she spoke. "After you fail enough times, you basically lower your standards and settle. That was sure the case with Mr. Secretary-banger I just divorced. Heck, I never even bothered to change my last name this last time." She sighed aloud. "I guess I just need to choose happiness or a relationship. I cannot seem to find both."

I wanted desperately to speak, to assure her she didn't have to choose, but the words didn't come. She looked me in the eyes for several tense moments before putting her head on my chest to finish out that song. The band took its break, and we joined the main table, sitting across from the groom's parents.

There were the requisite introductions and small talk. Beth drug me around the room and held my arm as she played the perfect hostess. She was always smiling and genuinely nice, even to those people she'd later confess she would rather not talk to at all. She welcomed everyone by name, thanking them for helping to make Bonnie's big day special.

The meal was delicious, and I enjoyed watching Beth and Bonnie greeting everyone. It was amazing how Bonnie looked exactly like her mother had growing up. It seemed they had the same taste in men, at least so far. I wasn't a fan of Colton, just like I had never cared for any of Beth's boyfriends in high school. They'd always been the frat boy, jock types who were out for a good time first, everyone else's feelings be dammed.