It Happened in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth knocked softly as she eased the door open about an hour later. "Hey Oliver." She had on a thin t-shirt and some yoga pants that accentuated her assets.

"Come on in." I stood up and closed the door behind her. "Is everyone else all set?"

"Yeah, they were putting on bikinis and planned to lay out by the pool until dark."

"Sounds like a great plan for them." I gestured for her to have a seat. Instead, she came over to me and pressed her sexy frame into mine. She put her arms around my torso. I felt her squeezing me with all her might.

I held her tightly and patted the back of her head. I never wanted her to let go.

"I never realized until this week how much I missed you being around to talk to," she said, transfixing me with her eyes. Then she whispered, "I took you for granted back then. I'm sorry Oliver."

"It wasn't your fault Beth, I let it happen." I stared back at her "I wanted nothing more than to be close to you back then. And reconnecting with you this weekend has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me."

I pulled her to the couch and sat beside her. She cuddled up next to me and we talked for what felt like hours. She told me about her marriages and other serious relationships. I told her about my stunning lack of relationships, the horror of boot camp, and years of solitude.

"So, you haven't dated anyone seriously in what, fifteen years?" she asked, sounding incredulous. "How is that even possible?"

"It isn't a priority in my life, I guess," I answered. "I've been on dates here and there. The last time was New Year's Eve,"

"New year's?" she echoed, "It's October, Oliver." She said sternly.

"I'm aware." I hung my head a little at her tone.

"So, you don't have... urges?" she questioned.

"Of course, I do. I've had some one-off encounters over the years. Or I'll just..." My voice trailed off and I shrugged. For some reason, I just couldn't bring myself to admit that I jerked off a lot to Beth.

"Handle things yourself?" she suggested with a mischievous grin. She kissed me on the cheek and snuggled up closer to me. "Well, I'm not surprised. I know I'm going through twice as many batteries now than I ever did during my marriages." She laughed at her own little situation.

I shifted around a bit. Her talk about masturbating regularly was causing my already-alert dick to pay even closer attention. Beth sensed it.

"Getting a little hard, are we?" She patted my thigh, not realizing she was millimeters from touching my cock. I flexed my leg muscle and she giggled. "I'll behave. Has it been a while now?"

I took a deep breath before answering. "Not that bad. Only a few days."

"Oh really?" She sat up and looked me in the eye. "Like what, the night before we got here?" She was clearly curious.

"Somewhere around then." I regretted saying that. I was a terrible liar under pressure, but I knew that I just couldn't tell her that Bonnie had crawled in my bed or that Amaya had given me a blow job the night before.

"Oooh. Do tell." She was grinning as she pried further.

"It... it wasn't a big deal. I met her downstairs, and she came up here with me later that night. I haven't really talked to her since and doubt I'll ever hear from her again" I tried to blur the facts enough to make it sound plausible.

"Well, I don't know how she stays away. I'd want more than one piece of you." She kissed me on the cheek again, then smiled intensely at me. Those eyes of hers hypnotized me almost immediately. She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips, lingering there long just enough for me to gather my wits about me and kiss her back.

You know the old cartoon wolf who howls and his heart beats so hard it thumps out of his chest? That was me in this moment. I closed my eyes and saw the sparks that I had been feeling since she arrived. My heart was pounding so loudly in my chest I couldn't hear anything else. Slow, warm, and tender, our lips remained connected.

I was never going to stop kissing her. We were only kissing, but I never wanted that feeling to stop. Beth broke away and gazed into my eyes.

"I have a confession," she whispered. "I've wanted to do that since we arrived the other night."

"I have a confession," I said, following suit. "I've wanted to do that since we were twelve."

"Twelve?" She sat up and gave me a wry smile.

"Maybe eleven," I confessed.

She laughed and kissed me again. I was ready this time, and leaned forward to meet her mouth with mine. I eased my tongue out and let it contact her lips. She chased my tongue with hers, and suddenly, we were leaning back on the couch, her on top of me, making out like teenagers do in cheesy 80's movies. I had my arms around her, and she had her hands on my chest.

Her fingers were busy with my buttons, and I was trying to navigate my hands under her shirt. She giggled and sat up, pulling her t-shirt over her head, and flinging it off to the floor. I gazed up at her tits, encased in a lacy white bra. It was so simple, yet on her, it was exotic and alluring. I guess my mouth was open and I was staring too hard.

"You know, I was really surprised last night when you put me to bed and didn't try to make a move on me. I would have been easy pickings, as drunk as I was. I would have been willing to go along with pretty much anything you wanted."

"I know," I said softly, fighting to look her in the eyes. "That's why I didn't do it. I couldn't... I wouldn't take advantage of someone like that."

"Oh? You can meet some drunk chick in a bar and invite her up here, but not make a move on me?" She sounded almost hurt.

"I was just making sure you got home safe. You didn't invite me up for sex. If I pick up some random woman in a bar, she will know what she was coming up to my place for." I looked away from her eyes. She couldn't know I was half-lying still. I stared at the wonderful shape the crotch of her yoga pants were making spread out over my waist.

She smiled down at me. "How chivalrous. There are good men left on this planet."

"A few, I guess." I stared up at her tits again, partially disproving her hypothesis.

"Well, your good deed deserves a reward." With that she took my hands and brought them to her breasts. She pressed my hands to her tits and gave them a squeeze.

It didn't take long for my hands to remember how to do that on their own. I was feeling her up like an excited schoolboy. She cooed a little and seemed to enjoy it, although I was sure the act was more for my benefit than hers. She let me play for a bit, then stood up and told me to sit up. Beth straddled my lap and pressed her cleavage into my face. I ran my tongue over every inch of flesh I could find. I pulled her closer, and suddenly, she pulled the lacy garment away and it joined her shirt on the floor.

I drooled a little. Those glorious orbs, God's perfect creations, were out in the open for me to see, mere millimeters from my face. I felt my cock throbbing underneath her. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her bosom. My tongue found a hard nipple and flicked it over and over. It circled her areola, and I sucked on that nipple firmly. She was squirming on my lap now, which was causing my dick to pulse, and it made me want more. I pinched the other nipple, them pressed her tits together and slowly licked my way up her cleavage to her neck.

She pulled my face away from her boobs and kissed me deeply. When she broke the kiss, she stood up and beckoned me with a finger. "Mmm. Come here Ollie, I think you have way too many clothes on."

She pulled my shirt off my shoulders, then went for my slacks. Belt hurriedly undone, my slacks and boxers were unceremoniously yanked to the floor. I tried stepping out of them while she bent to peel her yoga pants down past her knees. I lost my balance, stumbled, and nearly fell over. I bumped into Beth, who ended up falling back and sitting on her ass on the couch in front of me, yoga pants at her ankles and a rock-hard cock bouncing up and down right in her face.

"Well, hello there, Mister Ollie." She said with a wicked grin. "Nice to meet you." She wrapped her perfect hand around my dick. She stroked it a couple of times before pulling me in closer and licking up and down the shaft. She slid the tip between her lips, circling it with her tongue. I groaned out loud.

She started sucking my cock in and out of her mouth, using long, slow strokes back and forth, going from barely the tip between her lips all the way down to her nose brushing up on my pubic hair. She rolled her head slightly, letting my cock twist inside her mouth before she eased it back down. I was in heaven.

Without warning, she was standing again. "Bedroom," was all she said.

I led the way to my room, pulling the rest our clothing off as we went. I was finally successful in kicking off my pants and boxers. Beth's yoga pants were now fully removed. She had stopped to let me watch her peel her lacy, white, bikini-style panties down her sexy legs. The little display revealed to me her neatly trimmed, thin little bush. She sported the classic triangle, just much smaller and sparse that most. Well, I thought to myself, there's one way to tell her and Bonnie apart.

She saw my glances. "You like it?" she asked timidly. "I know the younger crowd goes for the totally shaved look these days, but I like having a little hair down there. It makes me feel like a woman."

"It's perfect. You're perfect. I love it. I love you," I stammered, the words all running together.

She smiled shyly, one of the few times I'd seen that look from her. Something told me to kiss her at that moment, so, I did. I pulled her close and put my arms around her waist. I leaned down and kissed her firmly. Warm flesh pressed into warm flesh: my cock into her belly, her tits to my chest. I could have died a happy man at that moment with no regrets.

I started to lead her to the bed, but then suddenly, she stopped and grabbed my dick, pulling me to the window, looking down upon the hustle and bustle of the strip as sunset approached. She kissed me, then turned and pressed her neck and tits into the window and stuck her round ass out at me.

I grabbed her hips, relishing the skin-on-skin contact. I played around with my cock on her ass crack and rubbed it up and down along her wet slit. I hesitated just a moment, and she turned to look at me over her shoulder.

"I want it inside me. I want you inside me, Oliver. I need you to fuck me." That was more than enough for me. My cock head slid right inside her pussy. I pressed in as far as I could, enjoying the sensation of the skin along my shaft being stretched to the limit. I eased back out and thrust in again, firmer and faster. She moaned out a "Yes," and I got my sea legs under me. I squeezed her ass cheeks in my hand and began to piston my dick in and out of her cunt. I got a nice strong, firm rhythm going that was eliciting sounds from Beth I had never hear a woman utter.

I finally lifted my gaze from her ass cheeks jiggling with each slap of skin to see her head thrown back, looking down upon the sunset along the strip. I knew the glass was reflective and no one would be able to see inside, but the idea seemed to arouse her, so I didn't spoil the moment. She had one hand on her knee, the other on the glass, seemingly mimicking a movie scene.

I felt her pussy contract and she cried out quietly. I thought she had just come, but I wasn't sure, and I sure wasn't ready to stop. She turned around on me and pushed me down forcefully onto my bed. She pressed my chest down with her hands and swung her hips around to lower her wet little snatch to my face. I thrust my tongue up to meet it halfway and she moaned out loud on contact.

I licked and sucked on her lips softly as she adjusted her position, then went in search of her clit with my tongue. One more wiggle from Beth brought me in contact with it and she cooed loudly. I licked and flicked at her clitoris for all I was worth. I felt her lightly stroking my cock with her hand. I reached and grabbed her ass cheeks as l ate her amazing pussy. She did her part as well, riding my tongue and humping my face eagerly. I felt her seize up and shudder again, and a warm flow of liquid ran into my mouth and down my neck.

She pressed down on my chest with both hands, doing all she could to keep her position on my lips and not fall forward. She sighed loudly and went slack, rolling off me and onto her back. She spread her legs obscenely wide, giving me the perfect view of her swollen labia.

"Fuck me some more, Ollie. I need you to fuck me. I want you to cum all over me."

I wasn't about to argue with her. I mounted her and began to fuck her hot, wet pussy as fast and as hard as I could. I kept one hand on the headboard keeping me upright, while the other was busy feeling and rubbing her hard nipples.

"Harder. Harder," she commanded, and I did my best to accommodate her request. I could feel the impending eruption forming in my balls. Three and four more hard thrusts, and I was pulling my cock out and leaning forward, blasts of semen splashing on her round, sloping breasts. I opened my eyes, suddenly dizzy from the lack of blood flow, to see Beth furiously rubbing her clit up and down for one more orgasm. I put my hand on hers, and she pressed my digits into her pussy hard, bucking her hips up. She froze in place, almost motionless, her hand sternly rubbing her clit for a good ten seconds more.

Beth exhaled loudly and fully. Her body went limp and she melted into the sheets. She opened her eyes and gave me the softest, yet goofiest smile I had ever seen.

"Wow," was all I could muster as I slumped back on my knees.

"I was hoping for more than 'Wow', but I'll take it," she said with a grin, her breasts jiggling lightly as her chest was still heaving.

"I.. I don't have words right now." I stammered, suddenly worried I had hurt her feelings.

"It's alright, that was wonderful," she said, smiling up at me. "I'm just sorry we waited thirty years to do that."

"Yeah," I exhaled heavily, rolling to my back beside her. She curled up beside me and kissed me on the cheek.

She ran her hand down my chest. "You're definitely a better fuck than any of my husbands were. And I don't think any of them cared about me half as much as you do."

"I have loved you for a long time, even when I didn't know what that implied." I pulled her in closer.

"Still the little charmer, even after you've sealed the deal." She chuckled and patted me on the leg, her fingertips grazing my limp cock.

I put my arm around her and held her close, running my hand down to palm and squeeze her ample butt cheek.

"Someone gearing up for another round already?" she asked, punctuating the question with a kiss on the lips.

"Just making up for lost time," I laughed, grabbing at her boob this time. She wiggled away, laughing.

Suddenly, both our phones went off at the same time. I groaned and started to roll over to get up, but she stopped me.

"Rest, recover. I'll get them. I need to use the bathroom anyway." I watched her perfect ass sway as she walked.

She brought me my phone and I fired off a quick reply to Priya's ill-timed email questions.

"Everything alright?" Beth asked.

I nodded and looked up. "Just work. Everything is good. You?"

"That was Misty wondering if we wanted to have dinner with them," she said, stretching and causing her tits to jiggle more. I stared at them unabashed.

"Of course. I did just work up a bit of an appetite," I joked.

Beth laughed and went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. "Could we eat here?" she called out "I really don't feel like getting dressed up again to go somewhere."

"Of course," I replied, "tell them to come up and we can order some room service. Or I can cook something if you'd prefer,"

"Great in bed AND he can cook? You get better by the minute." She laughed as she came out of the bathroom and patted me on the chest.

"I mean, I don't make five-star meals or anything," I said, putting my hands on her bare hips. "I can make simple pastas and stuff like that."

"Italian food is supposed to be an aphrodisiac," She smiled and kissed me.

"Well, a fat lot of good it's done me to this point," I winked. "At least before today, anyway."

"True," she said, laughing cheerfully at most everything I said. "We can just order in then. But you'll need to get dressed."

I nodded and pulled on some clean clothes - a t-shirt and walking shorts. Beth gathered her clothes from the floors of the various rooms.

She was just pulling her yoga pants back up and adjusting the waistband when Melody waltzed right in. She was wearing a tiny pink bikini top and some mesh shorts covering the bottom half of her swimsuit. Her hard nipples were prominently on display through the fabric. Her sister was right behind her, nearly identically attired, just in baby blue instead. Amaya had on a long white beach coverup over her emerald bikini, emphasizing her toned legs and arms

Melody looked directly at Beth, who immediately looked away to glance at me. Misty giggled. Amaya gave me a sly thumbs up. I tried not to react, although I'm sure I failed.

Amaya noted that they were all flying back tomorrow, but that Beth could stay for a few extra days if she wanted.

"That house will be empty anyway until Bonnie and Colton get back from their honeymoon in Belize," she reasoned. "You might as well hang out here and not be all alone."

Beth looked at me and smiled. I spoke up.

"I do have that guest room. You're welcome to it." I tried to maintain at least the appearance of propriety.

Amaya muttered under her breath, "Like that's necessary," though louder than I think she realized

Misty giggled. I blushed, I'm sure. Beth squeezed my hand under the table and Amaya piped up.

"Well, it's true. You two are clearly into each other. You might as well see where this is going."

A knock at the door indicated our meal had arrived, saving me from further awkwardness for a moment or two. I went to the door and pulled the carts inside.

Beth and I looked at each other. She smiled, and I felt the sparkles in her eyes dancing on my heart. I wanted more than anything for her to stay.

"We'll see." Beth said softly as everyone gathered around the table.

Misty spoke up next. "Well, that plane leaves at quarter-after noon tomorrow, and I better not see you on it." She faked a stern look and then blew Beth a kiss.

Beth smiled at the girls. I felt a gentle kick under the table from Amaya.

"I would love it if you would stay with me a while," I said quietly, giving Beth's hand a kiss.

"Well, that's settled," Amaya said, and the subject got changed. We ate and chatted for a while, then, the girls piled the dishes on the cart.

"Should we leave you two alone for the night? Or do you need a chaperone for the evening?" Melody joked.

"I'm pretty sure we can manage without you," Beth replied with a laugh, squeezing my hand again.

Amaya and the twins decided they were going to the casino floor to lose some money. They thanked me for the dinner, hugged us good night, and headed out the door, but not before Amaya turned and wagged her finger at the two of us.

"Now behave you two." she warned sarcastically. "Don't do anything we wouldn't do,"

Misty and Melody giggled and made some exaggerated kissing noises, then all three broke out laughing like giddy schoolgirls as they left the apartment. We sat in silence, staring at each other for a few moments.

"Sounds like they expect us to just fall into bed together." Beth was beaming.

"I've heard worse ideas," I mused out loud.

"I'm sure you have," she said with a wink. "I, for one, think that after our little playtime earlier, I need a shower. I think you should join me when I get back."