It Happened in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back?" I was caught off guard. "You're leaving?"

"I'm going to go down and get a few things from my room. I won't be long." With that, she kissed me full on the lips, leaning into my torso as she did.

I wrapped my arms around her and didn't want to let go. Somewhere in the back of my mind, Insecure Oliver was thinking that if she left, maybe she wouldn't come back: maybe this was over. maybe this was all a dream and her leaving would wake me up.

Beth vanished behind the closing door. I tried to shake the negative thoughts from my head. I puttered around the apartment, throwing old water bottles away and trying to make it look a bit less like a bachelor pad.

The cleaning worked as a distraction. I didn't notice when the door opened. I looked up a moment before Beth reached out to kiss me. She had been dragging a large suitcase and carrying a tote that looked to be bursting at the seams. They hit the floor with a thud, and our lips met again. I put my hands on her ass and squeezed.

"Miss me, did you?" She laughed as she broke away from me.

"Very much," I said, rather more seriously than I intended it to sound.

Silently, she slid past me and into the bedroom. She peeled her t-shirt off and threw it behind her. It landed at my feet. She looked over her shoulder at me with a sultry gaze, then wiggled her hips as she eased her yoga pants down and stepped out of them. She continued walking away, undoing her bra and flinging it into a corner as she entered the bathroom. She bent over against the sink and hooked her thumbs into her panties, and her hips swayed as she teasingly worked them over her gorgeous ass. A little shimmy of her legs brought them to the floor. She turned on the water and crooked her finger at me.

I realized I had been standing still, staring slack-jawed at her during the entire display. I set some land speed records yanking my shorts and boxers to the ground, reaching the bathroom as I pulled the shirt off over my head. I slid in the shower behind her, running my hands along her slick sides, pressing my hardening cock in the cleft of her ass.

"Mmm. There you are. I've been waiting for you to join me." I cupped her perfect tits and sucked on the nape of her neck. I teased her nipples and prodded her ass crack with my erection.

Beth reached a hand below her pussy and was rubbing it rapidly; I could feel the movements under us. She propped one hand on the shower wall and guided my dick into her wet cunt. Instinctively, I grabbed her hips and thrust forward. I groaned loudly as the sensations overwhelmed me.

"You like that baby? You want this pussy? Fuck it like you want it." She turned and looked back at me with a lustful look I had rarely seen from a woman. I couldn't respond. The only sounds I could make were grunts to match the wet slap of skin on skin as I fucked her from behind.

Beth responded by becoming much more vocal with her expressions of pleasure: loud moans, deep, continual 'ahhs', and a guttural growl that sounded more animal than human. That preceded her pussy clenching up and trapping my cock deep inside her as she had a short, intense orgasm.

She dropped to her knees, stroking my cock furiously and directing the ensuing eruption of cum all over her face. She rubbed my dick across her lips, smearing semen all over her cheeks and nose.

I half fell against the wall, struggling to keep my footing. Beth stood and put her face in the shower spray, washing the evidence off her.

"Will you help me wash my hair?" she asked innocently, as if nothing else had been happening.

I lathered up her scalp and let my fingers work their way around her head. Beth leaned back and closed her eyes as I washed and rinsed her hair. I watched in awe as she took the body wash and soaped up the rest of her sexy body. Thighs, hips, biceps, neck, and shoulders, they all fascinated me as much as the fun parts did.

She washed my back and I cleaned myself up as well. We had a perfectly normal conversation about water pressure and bathroom design. She loved the large shower stall I had, but liked the handheld nozzle she had in her place in Nashville.

"I'm sure we can find one just as good around here." I offered.

"Good," she replied. "Now, I have two questions." Her eyes sparkled at me again.

"OK." I was still mesmerized.

"First, are you a naked sleeper?" Her question took me by surprise.

"Not usually," I stammered. "Almost though, normally just a pair of boxers."

"Good. And second, if I sleep in just my panties, are you going to be able to keep your hands to yourself?" She laughed, pulling on a pair of tiny yellow panties.

"No promises." I put on a pair of boxers and tried to not stare at her hard little nipples while she spoke.

"I'll take my chances, I guess." She pulled back the sheets and slid into bed. Somehow, she had the TV remote already and was flipping the channels to find something to watch. I crawled in beside her and she immediately rolled me on my back and snuggled up to me, her amazing tits pressed into my side, with one arm across my waist as we watched one of those home renovation shows.

"This is nice," she cooed. "I might want to lay like this forever."

"Sounds like a plan to me," I said softly. Not too long afterwards, I dozed off as she was talking about the design choices the couple on the screen were making

I slept sounder than I had in years - one of those deep, thoroughly restful sleeps. It was only interrupted by pleasure. I knew my dick was hard. It felt very nice, with firm pressure all around. My eyes opened to see Beth gently stroking my erection. My dick had made its way out of the fly of my boxers and stood straight up. Beth's delicate hand was easing the loose skin up and then letting it tighten as she stroked down,

"Good. You're awake." She sat up and straddled me, pulling the gusset of her panties to the side as she lowered her waiting pussy onto my throbbing dick. I savored the feeling as I watched her labia stretch open and engulf my cockhead.

Beth rode my cock with determination. She braced her hands on my chest as I stared up at her bouncing breasts. She smiled at my gaze, then closed her eyes and focused all her energy on riding my dick for all it was worth. She pressed one hand against her clitoris firmly enough that I could feel the pressure form inside her on my dick as it slid up and down. Again, her melodic voice went guttural. Deep, low sounds were coming from her, intermittently at first, but they grew in volume and frequency as she fucked me longer and harder.

I busied my hands on her tits. pinching and rolling her nipples while she used me as a fuck toy to get off on. Her pace quickened, and she rode me even harder. Without warning, her legs squeezed together and her torso twitched. I could feel the spasms of her cunt on my dick. She stopped moving altogether, seemingly frozen in time, her breath held and knuckles clenched.

She exhaled loudly, then went totally limp. She collapsed on top of me and rolled to the side, almost in the exact position we had fallen asleep in. As her breathing normalized, Beth's hand found my still hard dick and she looked up at me.

"Poor little Ollie. Didn't get to cum yet? Let me fix that," she cooed.

She started to jack me off. It was not a slow and gentle caress, but a fast and furious hand job. Her hand glided up and down, spreading her fluids up and down the shaft, over the head, and pausing occasionally to caress my balls. She propped herself up on an elbow and looked me in the eyes.

"Did fucking my pussy feel good?" she whispered low and breathy right in my ear. "Your nice big dick made my wet cunt cum so hard baby. I want to see your cock shoot all over." Her dirty talk was so arousing. My cock throbbed harder with every word. She stroked it faster and faster.

Soon, I felt that tingle deep inside and moaned loudly. Arching, my hips up, I came harder than I could ever remember doing, shooting arcs of semen three feet in the air. White spunk splashed down on my chin and neck. More splashed onto Beth's cheek and ear. Her fingers were covered and so was my stomach.

"What a mess you've made." She wiped the cum off her cheek and onto my arm. "We're going to need to clean ourselves up before breakfast."

"Yeah." That was all I could think to say while trying to breathe normally.

I watched her, as she sat up and stretched her arms over her head. She stood and pulled her panties down. She ran her hand across her pussy lips.

"Such a mess we made. I'm going to shower. You can join me if you think you can behave." She giggled a little.

"Probably." I'd just had more sex in 24 hours than I'd had in the last couple of years combined. My dick needed time to recuperate.

We showered together. I watched and started lovingly at her sexy body as she went about a normal routine: shampoo, conditioner, and washing her body. I helped with her back and kissed her neck a couple times. She washed my butt and limp dick. He started to twitch, and she swatted my chest.

"Behave," she said. "I need to spend some time with the girls before they leave. I'm guessing you have work to do?"

"Maybe," I replied, rinsing shampoo from my head. "I probably should check my email and see where we are for the day. I generally don't go down to the office on Sundays if I can help it."

"Well good. Maybe you can get us a ride to the airport? I want to see the girls off as best I can." She turned the water off and grabbed a couple of towels.

"Sure thing." Once I was semi-dry, I called the car service to arrange a limo to the airport in time for the flight. I watched Beth dress -- A red thong vanishing much too quickly, the white skirt that accentuated her hips and ass, and that red blouse with a deep, plunging V-neck that showed off her belly button and left her loosely covered tits free to jiggle about and tease anyone who might look. I guess my eyes were giving away my thoughts.

"I figured you'd like this outfit." she said with a shimmy that sent her bosom swaying. "I like feeling sexy, and this makes me feel sexy. You staring at me like that makes me feel even sexier."

"It works for me," I said, forcing myself to look her in the eyes.

"Good. Now hurry up and get dressed and meet us downstairs." She smacked my bare ass as she walked out of the room.

I did as I was told and was soon heading down to the main floor café. I had my nose buried in my phone, reading the reports from last night, and was blindsided by three sets of arms enveloping me at once. I looked up to see Beth sitting at a table, smiling, while Amaya, Misty and Melody gave me the best group hug of my life.

"You look sharp, Ollie," Melody said. Amaya winked at me as we sat down. Beth took my hand and held it as we ordered. The girls commiserated about going home and getting back to reality.

Melody asked Beth how long she was staying with me. Beth squeezed my hand.

"We haven't talked about it really," she answered.

Amaya piped up. "No time for talking when there's 30 years' worth of getting busy to do." The twins giggled and I know I blushed. I looked over and Beth had too.

I looked over to Beth, and she'd looked right at me. "I don't ever want you to leave," I said quietly, looking right into her amazing eyes. She winked back and kissed me.

"Ugh. Stop it, we're eating here!" Amaya said with mock disgust.

We finished eating and the girls went back up to finish packing. Beth went with them, and I stayed to wander the main concourse.

Soon enough, they were all back downstairs and we were piled into the limo. The driver was a nice, older gentleman named Derek that I had ridden with several times. He was the type to always have a great story, and pointed out some important and historical spots along the route to the airport. He kept the girls engaged with his sharp memory and recollections of events from his long tenure.

We had an extended goodbye at the terminal as the girls readied to leave. Finally, they were inside and in the security line and Beth was walking me out the door. Derek opened the door to let her in and caught my eye.

"How about I take the scenic route back, boss?" he said in a low, knowing tone. I ducked in, wondering what he was implying. Beth slid up and leaned back against me as the limo pulled back into the street. Wordlessly, she was playing with the buttons on my shirt and nuzzling my neck.

"You know what I've never done?" she purred, fingers finding the controls and sliding the driver's divide up. "I've never sucked cock in the backseat of a limousine."

Beth had already set the pattern: she would say something sexy; I'd shut up and roll with it, and good things would happen. She was working on my shorts, pulling the zipper down and undoing the button. She was pulled the zipper of my shorts down, undoing the button, and she felt me stiffen up -- and not just in the good way.

"Shh. Relax baby," she whispered as she freed my thickening dick. She paused long enough to slide her blouse down her shoulders enough where her perfect breasts came into full view.

"That should help," she sighed as she slid down and sucked my cockhead into her lips.

Gentle and slow, she licked, kissed, and played with my member as he reached his full presence. She would suck on just the head in short up and down bursts, before easing the rest of him in her mouth and burying her nose in my pubes. Then she would slowly reverse course and lick the top, before suckling the tip and repeating those short fast pumps of her lips on the head.

I had my head leaning back by that point, eyes closed for several sensual minutes as she went to town, giving me the best blow job of my life. I felt her pull up and breathe heavily. I looked down to see her stroking my cock in her hand and looking right at my eyes. Her full boobs swayed enticingly with every movement of her hand. I will never forget that sight. Her eyes were full of lust, her tits were bouncing, and her hand working its magic on my shaft. Then her mouth went back to work, kissing and licking my cock, sucking it between those amazing lips. All that work for my pleasure.

My cock twitched. I was getting close. She sensed it, and her pace changed. The scene in front of me went from merely NC-17 to XXX in a flash. Gone was the passionate, loving dick worship. Gone were the slow, teasing strokes. Now, she was fucking her mouth with my dick, as hard and as fast as her head and neck could move, determined to make me cum as fast and as hard as possible.

Once again, my hips bucked upwards, and I flooded her mouth with my seed. She didn't even try to swallow it, content to let it coat her mouth and then cascade back down along my dick and make an absolute mess of my entire groin area. After I finished convulsing, she went to work licking and cleaning my cock with her tongue.

Beth sat up and tussled her own hair, a satisfied smile on her face.

"That was fun," she said. "We'll have to do that again."

"Yeah," was all I could muster. I watched her fix her blouse, tucking away her tantalizing tits, her hard nipples continuing to poke through the fabric, much to my delight. She found the control buttons again and lowered the divide.

"I seemed to have made a bit of a mess back here," she confessed to Derek.

"Don't worry, there are some wet wipes under the seat," he replied. "We're about six minutes away from the hotel, boss."

"Thank you, Derek," I spoke up, finally regaining my composure. He rolled the divide up and Beth wiped stray cum off the seats and my shorts.

"Your shorts are a mess," she said, snuggling up against me again. "You should take them off as soon as possible."

I exhaled deeply and nodded in agreement.

"Then you can lick my wet pussy and we can fuck again before dinner," she giggled in my ear before she kissed my cheek. Her dirty talk was causing my dick to stir already.

"That sounds good to me." I said, wrapping my arms around her.

"Ollie?" she asked quietly.

"Yes?" I looked down and met her angelic gaze

"I love you," she said, kissing me softly.

"I love you too, Beth. I always have."

We only broke the kiss as the car came to a stop. She stepped out and adjusted her blouse again. Arm in arm, we went up the elevator. I held her close and squeezed her ass. I still couldn't believe this was real and actually happening, Even more improbable it happened in Vegas.