It Happened in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the dinner was over, everyone went their separate ways. Beth turned to me as the elevator hit her floor.

"The girls and I are going to change outfits for their party. Meet us here in about forty-five minutes."

I changed into casual black slacks and a deep-purple dress shirt. I put on a black vest and waited outside the suites for Beth to emerge- and did she ever. Once again, my breath as taken away. She had on a form-fitting little black dress that just covered her butt. The top showed off more than enough cleavage. I knew I was going to have to concentrate not to stare at her tits all night long.

Bonnie was dressed much the same, opting for a strapless green number that was even shorter. Her ass cheeks peeked out at us periodically as she walked by. She didn't seem to mind one bit. Amaya and the twins looked amazing as well. I felt like the luckiest guy in Las Vegas at that moment, surrounded by that many sexy women.

The girls had managed to arrange a private room at an upscale dance club in a hotel just off the strip. Multiple champagne glasses were drained on the ride over. Once inside, Beth and I kept the big booth occupied as the girls danced and drew everyone's attention. The DJ announced her pending nuptials, and I swear the entire bar lined up to buy her and the bridal party drinks. Beth and I danced a couple of times together. She ground her cute round ass into my groin and giggled. I grabbed her waist and held her close against me, thoroughly enjoying myself and getting lost in the moment. I ran my hands up her sides, and she swatted them away from her bouncing breasts.

"Easy there, mister," she said with mock indignation. "Someone's full of himself tonight." She said with a mischievous grin. She held my hands at bay.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." My eyes dropped away from her gaze.

"Well, I know what you were thinking. How about let's just dance for a while and not get carried away." She put my hands on her waist and started dancing with me again.

I must have looked forlorn, because when the rest of the troupe came back to the booth to catch their breath, Amaya whispered in my ear, asking if I was alright. I just nodded and faked a smile. They dragged Beth out on to the dance floor. I watched the five of them gyrate around in a circle. I admired them from afar, engrossed in the sight. Well, I thought to myself, I guess I fucked that up. I'd lost my head and gone too far too fast. The little confidence I had withered away quickly.

The girls decided they needed to go to a strip club next, so off we went. Why they chose that club in particular I wasn't sure. It was fairly seedy, even for a titty bar. It was not well-lit, and had a stale, musty odor. Misty and Melody each said they wanted lap dances, and before I knew what was happening, there was a G-string adorned ass grinding into my crotch as well.

Beth and Bonnie laughed it up as the dancer put my hands on her overly large bare tits and leaned back into me. Misty and Melody were being ridden simultaneously by their dancers much like cowgirls riding wild broncos, with one arm in the air, twirling around hollering. My dancer stood up, turned around to face me, then straddled my lap, obscenely grinding her thinly-covered pussy onto my bulging dick. Beth was laughing and smirking at me the entire time. She didn't seem upset, which was a good sign.

Once that song ended, Bonnie paid for a private room session and was led away by her chosen entertainer, a leggy blonde with the biggest tits I had ever seen in the flesh. Beth scooted over beside me, and I put my arm around her. We watched the next couple dancers on stage and Melody and Misty doled out some bills.

Fifteen minutes later, Bonnie returned, cheeks flushed and a drunken smile on her face. She plopped down in the chair across from me and sighed. I mused out loud, wondering if she was ok. Amaya sent me a text, telling me that Bonnie's challenge tonight was to get 'fingered by a stripper.' I guessed that she'd been successful in that endeavor.

Beth was whistling at the two girls on stage, who were rubbing each other sensually as they gyrated together. She squeezed my hand.

"That looks like fun," She whispered. "How'd you like to be in between them?" I just nodded as her eyes met mine. She leaned in and kissed my cheek softly. Between the lap dance and that look, I had never been more aroused in my life.

The girls had another round of drinks. I was still sipping the one they had brought after the lap dances. Beth noticed.

"You're a couple drinks behind there buddy," she lectured.

"Yeah, well that was a race I was always destined to lose," I said, sipping my cocktail.

We looked up to see all four girls now dancing in front of the main stage The two strippers on the stage were dancing on the edge nearest to them and encouraging the crowd to cheer along. Misty was the first to pull her tiny tits out, and her sister followed suit shortly after. The crowd roared in approval.

Beth was laughing. "Those two have serious exhibitionist streaks to them. I swear I've seen more of their boobs than I have of my own the last few years."

"Oh wow." I did not know what to say really.

"Are you being shy?" Beth chided me a little.

"I have lived in Las Vegas a long time now. I have seen plenty of women topless. But it is a different thing altogether when the tits in question belong to my friend, her daughter, or her daughter's friends."

"Sometimes I miss the days when mine didn't sag," Beth adjusted her necklace and looked down at her breasts.

"They're still amazing," I said, almost too quickly.

She smacked my arm playfully. "Wouldn't you like to find out?" She winked at me and smiled.

I just gazed into her eyes and nodded silently.

"Well, buy me another drink and you'll be one step closer." She tapped her empty glass with a well-manicured fingernail.

I could not order another round fast enough. Beth laughed at my rush. The younger ones joined us again and insisted on some tequila shots as well. They had been two-for-one-ing Beth and I pretty much all night and were getting very inebriated. Suddenly, another round of shots was put down on our table.

"Apparently, the twins made some fans," Bonnie noted. Beth laughed. Melody and Misty pulled down their tops once again to thank their patron who was somewhere across the room. I looked away from the close-up view of their tiny, hard nipples and stared tightly at Beth.

"Are you embarrassed?" she asked.

"Not at all, just trying to be a gentleman and not blatantly stare" I could still see their four erect nipples in my peripheral vision.

"So chivalrous you are!" She patted my leg and grinned.

"They are nice though. Twins of twins. I guess that makes them quadruplets." I glanced over at Misty and Melody, who were still showing off.

Beth laughed and held my hand. The girls had another round of drinks already. I noticed Amaya dragging one of the bartenders off somewhere. He was tall, and white. I thought about her dare and chuckled to myself.

Once she returned, it was decided the girls wanted to dance some more, so we were back in the limo and off to yet another club. It was getting very late. Beth laid her head on my shoulder during the limo ride. The girls chattered and giggled about the strippers and Bonnie wondered if her bridesmaids could have made some money tonight.

"You four are all better looking than anything that was on that stage tonight," I offered up.

"Well, aren't you a little flatterer." Melody smiled at me from across the car. She adjusted her top and one of her hard nipples slipped out into the open.

Beth laughed. "I told him the same thing earlier tonight."

"Yeah, but don't forget, you're spoken for buster." Misty pointed out. She pinched her sister's nipple roughly and tucked the tiny tit back inside its covering.

Beth squeezed my hand in response. "I told you so."

The ride to the next club was short. We arrived and made it inside. The four of them vanished almost instantly. There were no tables to be found, but I managed to find a spot along the wall near the bar to lean against. The dance floor was recessed, and I spotted all four of them dancing in the middle of the crowd. They seemed to be having a great time.

"You want another drink?" I asked Beth, who had taken my hand as soon as we entered the club and hadn't let go.

"Oooh no no no no no," she said "I think I'm done for. I'm not as young as I once was."

"Neither of us are."

She leaned back into me, and I put my arms around her waist.

"This has been fun. You're still the nicest guy I know, Oliver." Her voice got softer with each word.

"And you're still the prettiest girl in school," I replied, pulling her in closer.

"How sweet. You always did have a crush on me, didn't you?" she asked, gazing into my soul.

"Well, yeah. Wasn't it obvious?" I asked, almost rhetorically.

"So why did you never ask me out back then?" She looked back up at me and those eyes sparkled.

"All sorts of stupid reasons. I didn't think you would say yes. I was scared. I didn't want to lose a friend. Plus, I wasn't really your type back then. I had no muscles and no money, plus I had more than half a brain." We exchanged serious glances during that last remark.

"Yeah, well my type always turned out to be the wrong type. I'm afraid that Bonnie has inherited that same gene."

"I'm sorry to hear that." I told her.

"Me too. I guess she'll have to learn the hard way, like I did." She squeezed my hand firmly. "I never listened to my mother either. She always used to ask why I couldn't find a nice guy like you."

"I always liked your mom," I said with a smile.

"Funny. But yeah, Colton is kind of a douchebag. I can only hope they don't have kids together. Maybe she won't waste too many years on him before she figures it out. He is more self-centered than all three of my ex-husbands put together." Her tone was very somber. She leaned back into me stared out at the girls, who had quite the crowd surrounding them.

"From what you've told me, that's saying something" I pulled her in closer. Her eyes were closed.

"This is kind of nice." She patted my hands. "You're comfy to lean on. I bet you're just as comfy to cuddle with."

"Probably. There's one way to find out." I couldn't believe I had just said that out loud.

She looked back at me with surprise in her eyes. "Are you trying to get me into bed?"

"Only if you're willing." I tried to not let my voice crack.

"Hmm. That's a tempting offer. Be careful what you wish for, Mister" She turned back around and started to sway with the music, her ass rubbing against me.

The girls interrupted the moment, hopping over, with drinks in each hand and covered in sweat and glitter.

"Aren't you two cute together" Bonnie squealed. Suddenly, Beth and I were in the center of a bouncing group hug.

The decision was made to go back to the hotel and the bars there on site to wrap up the night. Beth sighed softly.

"You're ready to call it a night, aren't you?" I asked as we climbed into the limousine. Beth crawled into my lap and pulled my arms around her. Bonnie caught my eyes and smiled.

"Kind of." Beth's eyes barely opened.

"Let me help. I can have someone stand guard and make sure they're safe and you can go get some beauty rest."

"That does sound nice," she sighed.

I called in to the security center and had two men meet us at the car. I gave them simple instructions "They can party as much as they like, but all four of them get to their rooms safely tonight."

I led Beth to the elevators and to her room. She slid into her bathroom and closed the door. She emerged in a nightgown that was just sheer enough to tease. Her eyes were closed as soon as she began to lay down on the bed.

"Good night gorgeous," I bent to kiss her forehead.

"G'nite Ollie. You're the best. I love you," she half-mumbled, her consciousness slipping away with every syllable.

I eased the doors closed behind me and went up to my room. I chugged a bottle of water and changed out of my dress clothes. I sat by the window and gathered my thoughts.

I decided to flip my laptop open to check a few emails and read the nightly reports. About an hour later, I received texts from both security staffers that the girls were in their rooms. I dismissed them and tried to go to sleep.

Thirty minutes later, the front desk called me. They had two blonde women wearing just panties and half shirts wondering what room they were supposed to be in. Dammit, that had to be Melody and Misty. I told the clerk which suite they belonged to, then told them to get the twins robes and I would come collect them myself.

"It's Ollllllllllie" The girls cheered drunkenly as I hit the lobby floor. I told you, there was always something that would go wrong when you took care of friends in the hotel business. I herded the twins into the VIP elevator and back up to their floor. As I opened their suite, they stripped off their clothes and suddenly, I had two naked gymnasts within arm's reach. I don't think it even registered in their minds that I was still there. Misty collapsed to the couch, her legs spread wide enough to show me her smooth little pussy lips. She cupped her hand over her mound and began to rub it softly.

Melody fell onto the other end of the couch, equally naked, her eyes also closed. She too, began to play with herself right there, opting for a single finger running up and down her slit. I was frozen to the spot. Two beautiful girls, both nude, twins, with gymnast bodies, were lying on a couch together, idly masturbating right in front of me. Between that drunken display and all the teasing and flirting Beth and I had done throughout the night, my cock was throbbing in my shorts.

Misty began to moan, rubbing her clit very fast. Neither sister had her eyes opened nor had noticed my presence mere feet from them. Melody had taken to sliding her index finger inside and fucking herself, hips bucking up and down. Their legs were touching as they moved around, and I got very scared of getting caught by one of them, by Amaya, or by Bonnie and Beth in the connecting suite. Someone was bound to see me watching the naked blonde sisters fingering themselves out in the open.

Deciding to keep them contained the best I could, I locked the door and bolted the deadbolt. The girls continued to pleasure themselves without stopping. Misty pinched her nipples while Melody seemed to prefer rubbing hers. My dick fought with my head to stay and watch as I eased open the door to Beth's suite and slid quietly inside.

I was now presented with a separate, but equally stressful dilemma. The layout of this new suite had the open bedroom door right near the main door of the suite. I had to stealthily cross the room and then unlock and open the door without disturbing Beth or Bonnie, who were hopefully sound asleep a few steps away. All they had to do was to be a light sleeper, or need a glass of water, or go to the bathroom, and I would be discovered. I knew I had a perfectly innocent reason for being there, but the optics of that circumstance would not be in my favor.

Thankfully, I made it to the hallway undetected. Sighing a huge sigh of relief, I darted to the elevator. As I did, I was fairly certain that I had just heard the muffled sounds of a woman climaxing through the walls.

I was awakened by work messages a few hours later. I glanced at the time and decided to shower and go get some breakfast. I pulled on a polo and some shorts and traveled downstairs. To my complete surprise, I saw Beth, Bonnie, Amaya, Misty and Melody already downstairs, waiting in line for coffee.

I approached them unnoticed. "I'm genuinely surprised to see you up and about already."

Beth leaned her head on my shoulder as my arm went around her waist. "I've been awake for an hour. We have hair and makeup appointments, then it will probably take her an hour to get in that dress. I told you: nothing is stopping me from making sure she is at that altar at two o'clock today."

I hugged Bonnie and Amaya, then Melody and Misty. "Well, you gals have a blast. I'm going to relax for a few hours. I'll be back down in time for the ceremony."

Beth kissed my cheek. "Thanks Oliver. See you then, babe."

After I had my ham & eggs, I did go upstairs and have some down time. I reflected on the wild weekend I'd had thus far. I came to the conclusion that Beth did not remember the first night when she'd thrown herself at me - and that I'd gone along with it completely. I was sure of it.

Priya sent me a text with a question, and I snapped back to reality. I put on my tuxedo again and headed down to the ballroom

The wedding was... well, a wedding: all pomp and circumstance and not a whole lot of substance. I sat beside Beth and held her hand. She was getting emotional during the whole thing. I put my arm around her so she could lean her head on my shoulder. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly as Bonnie said "I Do".

The reception was almost equally uneventful. Naturally, I danced with Beth. Bonnie danced with her new husband and then her new father-in-law. Colton took Beth for a dance, so Bonnie dragged me out on the dance floor briefly, giving me the same sparkling smile as her mother had when she'd asked me to dance.

"You're a nice guy, Oliver," Bonnie said sweetly. "Mom seems to have quite the schoolgirl crush on you, in case you couldn't tell."

I could tell I blushed a little. She took a deep breath before continuing. "I am so very sorry about the other night. I promise I won't tell her anything." Her eyes blazed into mine.

She continued softly. "We were all very drunk and one of the twins mentioned that since I look so much like my mom, I could probably sneak in your room, and you wouldn't be able to tell who it was. It was stupid, and I hate that I did that to you now. I hope you can forgive me."

I was in complete shock. My feet moved out of muscle memory alone, slowly drifting her across the room. Beth hadn't come into my room after all. I'd had sex with Bonnie that night. I could not believe my ears. I guess my eyes told the story because Bonnie stopped the dance and looked at me.

"You didn't know, did you?" Her eyes searched mine. "Holy shit. You thought I was Mom the whole time?" I nodded my head silently. She hugged me and whispered in my ear. "I swear I won't ever tell her. It wasn't your fault." She pulled back and looked at me with that same sparkle in her eyes her mother had.

"Don't worry," she said quietly, "you were good. She'll like it too," she patted me on the chest.

"I'll like what?" Beth asked, appearing suddenly. She and Colton had come back to where we were standing after the song had ended.

"Dancing. Ollie here was a really great dance partner." Bonnie gave me a wink and took her new husband's arm.

"Well, it's time I take him for a spin." Beth grabbed me and dragged me by the arm back to the dance floor.

We danced together, arm in arm, eyes locked onto the other, for the next half-hour or so. I cannot remember enjoying myself more. Soon enough it was time for the receiving line and for the newlyweds to head to their suite across town. I hung back after they pulled away, watching as Beth thanked and hugged the neck of everyone in sight. She collected things for keepsakes, and finally was ready to leave.

"Feel like going to dinner?" I said, asking her out for the first time in my life.

"Honestly, no," she said softly, her shoulders slumping. "I need to check on Amaya and the twins, but then I want to just sit and rest. Could... could we just hang out at your place a while?" Her eyes pleaded with mine.

"Of course. I'll leave the light on for you" I was a bit disappointed, but I could never tell her no. She went to her room, and I went to my apartment. I changed into comfortable clothes and sat on the edge of my recliner to think for a while.