It Happened One Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna smiled. "Of course, baby. Anything you want."

"Wanzta and I need to get our ass's home." Bo-Bo blurted.

Coffee cups were place in the dishwasher and they all headed for the door. "Call ya later?" Wanzta asked Shauna.

"Sure." said Shauna.

A short time later, David and Shauna arrived at the City Café, a quaint family owned restaurant a short distance from Cheers. David stopped an empty parking spot near the entrance and moved his trike into it smoothly, parking next to an old rusty pick up that screamed 'Redneck' in it's appearance alone.

A short distance away, two men in forest camo trousers tucked in to combat boots and black t-shirts with 'R.A.M' printed in large gold letters were handing out pamphlets.

"Save our country!" one shouted

"The white race is the only true endangered species!" the other said.

"Oh, shit." David said and steered Shauna to the door and went inside.

The moment they got inside, a waitress approached them. "Did those two bother you at all?" she asked, her face a mask of concern.

"No." David answered. "What are they, nut jobs?"

The waitress giggled. "Best description I've heard all day. They belong to something called the 'Real American Militia' and they're nothing but racist morons."

David shrugged. "Anyone call the cops?"

"Ivan, the owner did and was told as long as they stay fifty feet from the entrance, there's nothing we can do."

David rolled his eyes, chuckled and said. "It's a very wonderful thing, the First Amendment....isn't it?"

David escorted Shauna to a booth where they sat and ordered breakfast.

They had a very nice meal. The food was good, prices reasonable and the portions were huge. They were feeling stuffed as David paid the tab and they left the restaurant.

"David, I love you so much." Shauna told him.

"And I love you darlin'." He put an arm around her, leaned in and gave her a kiss as they passed the pick-up and found the two R.A.M. pamphleteers sitting on David's trike.

The larger and older of the two sat on the front seat looking as if ready to start it up and ride away.

David quickly moved Shauna behind him and gave the man, who was wearing an adhesive nametag that said 'Bubba.' David used every once of his self control to keep from bursting out in laughter. He pause a moment, gave the man a hard look and said. "Un-ass the trike, Bubba."

Then, almost as if it had been planned, a motorcycle police officer rolled into the parking lot and stopped behind David's trike. David was impressed. In a world where a vast majority of the police motorcycles were foreign made crotch rockets, this one looked to be a brand new Harley Davidson Electra Glide Classic.

His quiet admiration for the bike was then replaced with bemused wonder as the diminutive form of Officer Anita Hollingsworth got off and approached them casually.

She stopped at the trike and looked down at the R.A.M. guys. "I'm gonna guess that he...." she pointed to David "...already told you to get off."

"Huh?" was all Bubba could manage for a response.

The younger of the two, whose nametag identified him as Jonny immediately got off the trike not saying a word. He was clearly intimidated and looked at Bubba seeking direction on what to do next.

David's hard look turned into a scowl. "I'm not going to tell you again...un-ass the trike!" he said a bit louder to ensure Bubba heard him.

Officer Hollingsworth smiled crookedly at Bubba. "I would do what he says if you don't want trouble."

"Aw hell, I ain't hurtin' nuthin'." Bubba said with a truly dumb grin on his face. "I's juss sittin here checkin it out." He pointed at David. "He ain't got no call to be actin like...."

With that, David grabbed two hands full of black t-shirt and jerked Bubba off the trike and slung him into the old battered pick-up. Bubba impacted the truck face first and cursed loudly. He spun around to confront David, but before he could bring his hands up, David hit him right on the chin, knocking him to the ground.

"That's enough!" Anita Hollingsworth told David. "He's off your trike now."

David said nothing, but nodded. His point had been made. The idiot wouldn't be sitting on any motorcycles without the owner's permission again any time soon.

Jonny finally managed to find his courage and mouth at the worse possible time for him. He looked at David with a clearly superior attitude "You kiss your mama with that mouth?"

David looked at him questioningly.

"Yeah, The same mouth you just kissed that nig...." He stopped as David's fist connected with his mouth. He fell as if pole axed.

Bubba shouted. "You sum-bitch...Why you wanna be like that!?" He went to Jonny to check on him keeping a wary eye on David.

"Shut up, both of you or we can all go down town!"

Anita told him. She called for backup on her radio and turned to David. "And how are you today?" she asked a a very friendly manner. Then she smiled and nodded at Shauna. Her gaze returned to David. She gave him an appraising look, much like a lion looks and a wounded gazelle on the Savanna in Africa.

"Ain't you gonna 'rest him? He done hit both me and Jonny." Bubba whined.

"No, as far as I'm concerned you started this whole mess by getting on his ride without asking permission first. That just isn't done...you should have known." She turned and smiled at David again.

David couldn't help but notice that she was quite lovely Her coal black hair, her dark eyes and honey colored skin were very easy to look at.If it were not for Shauna, I might....He thought. Then he quickly banished any thought of Anita from his mind. He berated himself for such thoughts. Shauna was clearly the best thing in his life, ever.Damn! There I go, thinking with the little head instead of the big one.

.

Shauna was instantly furious, though she did a remarkable job of concealing it. She put both arms around David possessively. "How are you, Anita?" She asked sarcastically.

Anita was momentarily distracted as the two rednecks got into their truck and drove away in a big hurry. She quickly mounted her Harley and left, following them.

"That woman!" Shauna hissed.

"What?" David asked.

"She's panting for you like a bitch in heat."

"Maybe.... Maybe not, but as I said before, you are the one I love."

She smiled seductively. "I still have a few hours before I have to go to work."

"And?"

"Let's go home and fuck!"

To be continued.....

I hope all you enjoyed this chapter. I will start on the next in a couple days. It may take a while, but I will write it. As always, comments are welcome.... Yeah, even the bad ones.