All Comments on 'It Is Not Cheating If... Ch. 07'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dream on

you sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where is the loving Wife

Obviously you have never been around a person with Chrohns Disease, if you had you would realize that the last thing they want is multiple partners, in fact even one partner has to be extremely understanding, that a lot of the time physical intimacy is impossible.

mikoli5763mikoli5763about 11 years agoAuthor
Maybe you don't know what your talking about

I have been with my wife for thirty two years and had to cope with her Crohn's. I know first hand the difficulties it has brought to not only our sex life but everyday lives as well. I wrote a multi part story not an autobiography.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Finally

This tale is done. Yeah my wife was sick also. The last year of her life was spent in hospital beds, in dialysis and an incurable disease which caused her to need almost constant care and was in extreme pain. That's all that keeps me going considering what she did to me. Now write something different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

For all you willing cucks out there. Read the paragraph where the therapist questions why he would want to watch his wife have sex with another man. You can see from his answer how creepy most cucks are. I mean he might as well have been the 60 year old creepy pervert from the neighborhood the way he came across. It seemed that she was just a breath away from losing respect for him and acted like he creeped her out. That is how the rest of the world looks at you and your fetish. It is creepy to say the least and a lot of professionals would tell you that you have a sickness. It's called Paraphilia!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Dear Anonymous...

Paraphilia is not a disease, it's a condition, and a general term applied to any form of sexual activity judged outside the norm. Which probably includes reading these stories.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Good luck finding a happily ever after.

Yeah, but once they've seen the bright lights of the big city, how to you keep them (her) on the farm?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous