It Just Feels Right Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shouldn't question me." His eyes had a wicked gleam to them.

A smile slowly crept across her face as she stared back at him. "Yes, Sir." Her body was reacting to him already. "I'm sorry." Her nipples strained painfully against the fabric of her skirt and she could feel the wetness gathering between her legs. Mike leaned over and un-buckled her seat belt. He reached farther and pressed the lever to recline her seat back. Once she was nearly horizontal in the seat, he ran his hand up her skirt and cupped her sex gently.

"How could I not want all this?" He smiled and kissed her again, deeply. "There are so many things for us to do and experience, Michelle. So much for you to learn, and for me to teach you." His index finger stroked her hot, wet folds as she moaned. "I can make you feel things you've only dreamed of." Mike ran it up and down her slit four times before he felt her clit swelling. "We can be amazing together." She was beginning to squirm, so he slowly withdrew his hand and brought his fingers to his mouth.

Shelly's eyes were glazed with desire as she watched him suck her juices off his finger. "How do you do this to me, Sir?" She licked her lips and silently begged him to touch her some more

Mike smiled and winked wickedly. "You were meant to be mine."

She nodded as he smiled down at her. "I've never felt like this before."

Mike softly stroked her cheek with his index finger as he spoke. "I think you've been repressed for a long time, Michelle. You like to be taken. You were born to be a sub. You need a Master."

At her confused look, he continued. "It doesn't mean you're weak. It doesn't mean you are incapable in any way." He spoke softly and his eyes bored into hers. "It means you don't have to be strong all the time. It means you don't have to handle everything all the time. It means..." his hand drifted up her thigh again. "...that when you are with me, all you have to do is feel..." he kissed her lips, "...and obey my very simple rules..." he kissed her again. "I will take care of everything else. When we are together...the only thing you have to think about is me."

Her body was on fire at his words as she arched into him, silently begging him to touch her. "I'm not weak," she whispered. "And I'm not a slut...or a masochist."

Mike smiled as he ran his hand up her side. "Of course you're not." His breath tickled her ear as he brought his mouth closer to her. "But you will be punished...and you will most likely enjoy them. I'll never cause you any injury, baby...and you will let me, and only me, call you my slut, my plaything, my doll. But know this, Michelle," he kissed behind her ear. "Never for one second does any of it mean you are weak. It means you are owned...it means you belong to me, and only me." His voice was husky and deep, sending shivers up her spine.

Shelly moaned at his words. How did he always know exactly what to say? "Yes, Sir." Her eyes drifted shut as Mike continued.

"Michelle," he growled. "You belong to me. I know it...and so do you."

"I'm not a possession, Mike..." Her response was breathless as her body writhed trying to find his touch.

"Mmmmm...but you are. You are mine." His hand crept between her thighs once again. "And this is mine."

Her eyes flew open at the contact as she grabbed onto his shoulders.

"Isn't it, Michelle?" His eyes burned with intensity as she gasped at his touch. Her sex was wet, and he could feel her getting even wetter for him. He moved his middle finger inside her as he kept firm pressure on her pussy. "It is mine, baby. See how you react to me...how your body aches for me all the time? You'd kill to have my cock filling you right now, wouldn't you? No one else can make you come alive like this, can they? I'm the only one who knows what you really need."

Shelly nodded as she moved her hips against his hand...subconsciously trying to get more of him inside her.

"Say that you're mine, Michelle. I have to hear you say it." He was practically growling as he struggled to control his desire.

She was panting once again...trying to keep her eyes on him. She opened her mouth to answer him, but something stopped her. She knew she had said it before...but there was something different this time.

This seemed like the REAL deal. Here, in his BMW as he was fingering her, she felt like this was the do or die moment. She moaned his name as he increased his speed and added another finger to his torment.

"Mike...I..."

"Tell me, Michelle." His fingers fucked her slowly as he held her still. "Or, you can tell me to stop..." He felt his resolve returning and was quite confident that he could do this as long as necessary to make her realize what she was struggling to verbalize. She was already his. They both knew it. He just wanted her to say it. "I'm not going to let you cum right now, but we both know how easily I could."

"Please..." Her eyes begged him.

Mike grinned devilishly. "I can stop, Michelle." He leaned close to her mouth. "Do you want me to stop? Do you want this to end?"

She shook her head as she tried to arch her hips against him.

"Then tell me what I want to hear."

She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she let the vibrations run up and down her body. He had her on that crest again...where she was just seconds from exploding...but he was holding her back. "I'm yours, Mike...I'm yours. Of course I'm yours, Sir."

Mike smiled broadly and immediately began slowing his pace. Her breathing began to slow as her eyes fluttered open.

She thought to beg him not to stop, but knew it wouldn't do any good. Her body was aching with the need to climax, and she knew it would be with her for a while. Shelly opened her eyes and met his smoldering gaze as he brought his fingers to her mouth. She took them in her mouth eagerly, and tasted the mixture of arousal and excitement.

"Good girl." He pulled his fingers from his mouth and kissed her lips fiercely. He brought her seat back up to a sitting position and pressed his forehead to hers as they both tried to calm down. "Promise you will talk to me before you do anything to jeopardize this, Michelle...if you ever do happen to have any doubts or fears - you talk to me first." His voice was deep and husky with desire. "One hundred percent honesty, remember?"

She nodded...caught in his spell once again.

He smiled and kissed her again. "Now, let's go eat."

She sighed, hoping upon hope that he would have changed his mind and fucked her senseless in his car. He chuckled at her as he helped her smooth her skirt. He leaned over and wedged one of his hands between her backside and the seat. "Does your ass still sting?"

She felt herself blush and he lightly pinched her cheek. "Yes, Sir."

His eyes looked deep into hers. "Do you like it?"

She smiled. "Yes, Sir...it reminds me of you every time I feel it."

"Excellent."

With that he opened his door and rounded the BMW to collect her.

Lunch was simply torture. They sat on the same side of the booth in a corner. She ordered her favorite chicken salad. Even though she was very hungry, she didn't feel like eating. There were too many thoughts whirling around in her head. Mike kept the conversation light, asking her about her family and hometown. She answered as best she could, but kept getting distracted by watching his mouth move. He smiled, and she felt a blush rising in her cheeks. Besides still being incredibly turned on from his actions in the car, she was having a great time just being with him. It was oddly arousing...listening and talking with him about any and everything in between him offering her bites of his food. They laughed and joked about all kinds of things. More than one person stopped by the table to say hello to him. She admired how well known and respected he was...and felt proud to sit next to him.

His hand found her thigh again as he carried on his conversations. Her body was still strumming with arousal, and she nearly whimpered when she felt his fingers drawing her skirt up under the table. She placed her hand on top of his, trying to beg him to stop the torture. He smiled and glanced her way, loving how she thought she could stop him.

If anything, her attempts to stop him, made him even bolder...and he could tell he was influencing her.

She was acutely aware of every inch of her body. Could everyone see how hard her nipples were? Was her arousal written all over her face? Was she breathing too loudly? She could feel her pulse in her head as she closed her eyes and tried to keep control. Mike's hand had made it's way under her skirt, touching the very top of her thigh. She jumped when his fingers touched her bare skin. She squeezed her legs together as tightly as she could.

He noticed her quick movement and smiled as he ran his fingers across her leg. His old friend was still talking about his latest adventure as Mike caressed her inner thigh. He stole a glance over at her. Her skin was flushed, and he could see beads of sweat forming at her temples. Mike smiled as he saw how hot she was for him. His friend had to take a phone call, so as he was distracted Mike leaned to Shelly.

"Are you ok, Michelle?" He smirked as his hand crept further up her thigh. Once again he was millimeters away from touching her where she wanted it most.

She closed her eyes and nodded her head. "Yes, Sir...I am...fine."

"You seem to be breathing rather heavily..." His tone was teasing but deep with desire. His finger crept up and ever-so-slightly brushed against her.

She hissed in her breath and bit her lip hard as she tried to maintain control.

"You have no idea how hard it makes me seeing you like this." He whispered in her ear as the waitress dropped off the check. "If I could...I would rip your skirt off and bend you over this table..." Her eyes closed as she surrendered to his voice. "I'd take you...deep and hard - just like you like it...make you beg me to fuck you..." His hands began drawing circles on her inner thigh. "Would you like that, Michelle?"

She nodded, whimpering for mercy as she licked her lips and tried to hide her face against him.

Mike smiled as he kissed her softly. "Soon, my dear."

Slowly, he withdrew his hand and smoothed her skirt over her legs as she took a deep breath.

"I love how turned on you get for me." Mike kissed her cheek before leaning back over and waving goodbye to his friend. "It's one of my favorite things about you."

Shelly smiled and felt his words zing to her very core. "Thank you, Sir."

"Anything else I can get you?" The waitress' voice interrupted her thoughts and snapped her back to reality.

"No, I think we are good."

"Ok then..." she laid the check on the table. "But if you do decide you'd like anything else, anything at all...you just give me a holler, sugar." She winked and tapped her finger on the check as she turned to leave.

Shelly glanced down and saw that she had written her phone number on the back. Before she knew it, she felt anger rising in her. Mike glanced over and noticed as well. Before Shelly could do or say anything he took the check from the table and signaled to a passing server that they were ready to pay.

"Nothing to worry about." He kissed her cheek and turned back to his food.

She smiled then, knowing she would have to accept the fact that women would most likely always be throwing themselves at him. Somehow, she would have to get used to it.

Just then her phone rang. It startled her back into reality and she fumbled through her purse for it. It was Jerry giving her the rental car information. Her phone's low battery indicator flashed at her as she stuck it back in her purse. She relayed the information to Mike as he pulled cash out of his wallet to leave on the table.

"Excellent. We can go look at a couple car lots before we pick it up." He smiled and held out his hand to help her to her feet.

She smiled as she held onto his strong arm while she stood...suddenly feeling incredibly connected to him. "Yes Sir," she whispered.

Mike smiled as he ushered her to the door. He drove them to a lot across town that was full of fancy cars and trucks. Shelly's jaw dropped at the prices plastered on some of the windshields. She knew she was going to be getting a check for her car, but that wouldn't even be a fifth of the prices of these things! He drove them slowly up and down the rows, pointing out the advantages and disadvantages of each one. She nodded and tried to listen, but her head was busy trying to figure out how much she would be able to finance.

He glanced over and saw her biting her lip, looking like she was concentrating hard on something. "What is it?"

His voice seemed to snap her out of her day-dreaming. She plastered a smile on her face. "Oh...I was just trying to think how much I would get for my car." She looked out the window. "So I would know my price range."

"You're not going to get much for it, I can tell you that right now." He continued to look at the vehicles as they drove by. "You're going to want something quite a few steps above your Chevy's worth anyway, darling. I think pretty much ANY running vehicle would be out of that range." His voice was dry as he tried to make a joke.

He heard her sigh and noticed her wringing her hands in her lap. Her head dropped as she couldn't stand to look at the pretty cars passing by anymore. 'Crap,' she thought to herself. 'There is no way I can afford one of these cars. One of the main reasons I loved my car so much was that it was paid off...I wonder what I can give up to make a car payment fit into my budget? Maybe I can get a second job? No...they're already working me 70 hours a week at the agency...But I can always get a night job...I wonder how many hours of sleep a person REALLY needs...'

"What's up, pretty girl?"

Again, his voice jolted her back from la la land. She shook her head, and answered him without thinking.

"Nothing...I'm fine."

Even though they were only moving at about 5 miles per hour, the car jolted to a sudden stop and made Shelly squeak.

Mike sighed deeply and ran a hand through his hair as he put the car in park. "What is our number one rule?"

Shelly's eyes were wide as she realized he was upset with her...again. She knew immediately what she had done. Dammit, when was she going to stop screwing up? She couldn't look at him as she felt tears gathering in her eyes. Her voice shook from the emotion welling up in her chest as she answered him. "Honesty, Sir."

"So tell me." He sat back in his seat, staring at the back of her head as she tried to calm herself.

"I'm..." she cleared her throat - trying to get her emotions under control. "I'm just not sure that the insurance check I get for the Chevy will be enough to cover a down payment on a car like these, and I don't know how much of a payment I will be able to afford." Her face turned red with embarrassment. "It might be better if I look for something older, maybe through a private seller." She looked away and nervously brought her thumbnail to her mouth. "And I'm sorry if I forgot I'm not allowed to have a private thought anymore..."

Mike sighed, mentally kicking himself for not seeing this coming. Of course she would think she would be paying for the car herself...she was used to being so damned self-sufficient. He sensed a bit of anger in her tone. "There's no need to be defensive." He gripped the steering wheel tightly as he slowly exhaled, pondering his next words carefully. "You most certainly are entitled to have your own thoughts and feelings. But when you and I are discussing something important and I feel like you're hiding something from me that will, no doubt, impact us down the road - that I will not have." He looked straight ahead. "I know this life isn't for everyone. It's hard to adjust to - especially at first - especially as fast as we have moved." He shook his head and cursed himself. "I have been pushing you hard...and maybe I've been too forward and expected too much too soon. But I..." He turned to look at her, "I have this connection...this attraction...this feeling about you that I really cannot describe. I know this is where we are supposed to be. I've known it since I first saw you cussing out you're your broken jack." He sighed as he gently turned her face to look at him. "I know this is right. I thought you did too. I'm sorry if I'm pushing too hard. I don't mean to."

Shelly smiled weakly as she blinked back tears. "Thank you."

"So, we will go a bit slower. I'll try to be a bit more flexible with the 'mind-set' stuff, ok?"

"I would really appreciate that, Sir." She sniffed. "It's a lot to take in sometimes."

Mike nodded his understanding. "Now, about the car situation...as far as what you will get from insurance, you're right...it probably won't even cover a decent down payment."

Her head dropped again as she began fiddling with her hands in her lap.

"But we will figure something out." He brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear. "I promise."

He heard her sniff and shake her head as she cleared her throat...doing her best to keep her head straight.

"Maybe it would be better if I looked by myself later this week," she mumbled. 'Somewhere where I won't be completely mortified when the financier laughs in my face...' she thought to herself.

"I'm buying the car, Michelle." His voice had softened as he watched her struggle with her pride.

Her head snapped around to stare at him. "What?! No." She shook her head. "Thank you so much for the offer...but...there's no way I could let you do that." She faked a smile as she glanced at him. "I can get my own car." She bit her lip and let her eyes drop to her lap again. "I'm sure I will find something."

Mike chuckled softly, admiring her pride but bristling at how impossible it seemed to get her to accept help. "I want to help." He reached for one of her hands, which were clenched tightly in her lap. He saw her force a smile as she looked at him skittishly.

"I appreciate it, Mike I really do. It's very kind of you, but I can't..."

"Yes you can, and you will." He brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her palm. "I insist. Consider it a thank you gift for keeping me from lapsing into a coma."

She scoffed as she drew her arm back to her lap, "Yeah right!"

He chuckled as he reached for her. "I'm serious."

Shelly stared at him incredulously. How could he be thinking of buying her a car? "I can't let you do that Mike...I know we have this Dom/sub relationship dynamic happening, but...I just can't accept something like that from you."

He bristled. "You most certainly can." His voice was deceptively soft. "That is the one thing I will not compromise on, Shelly. You don't get to tell me no unless you plan on using your safe word."

She gasped, trying to get her thoughts straight. "So, I'm not allowed to have any sense of independence, or do anything for myself? Doesn't seem very fair."

He sighed again. "Why do you have to be so stubborn?" He looked deep into her eyes. "Why can't you just let me do this for you?"

"Why would you want to do this for me?" Her eyes were shiny with frustrated tears. "Why? What are you expecting of me if you buy me a car that I can't afford? What happens when you get bored with me, Mike? Then I'm stuck with the bill. I'm stuck cleaning it all up."

He let them sit in silence for a minute while he gathered his thoughts. Was she still questioning his devotion to this relationship? What had he done to allow her to think this was something he took lightly? "Why would you say that?"

She sighed and shook her head. "Because, Mike...I can't compete."

"Who, exactly do you think you are in competition with?"

"Everyone!" Her voice rose as she began venting her feelings at will. "The cop lady, the waitress, the girls you were supposed to meet at the bar...I bet you don't have to buy any of them a car to get them to call you Sir, do you?"