It Just Feels Right Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was spent as well. They were both breathing heavily as he laid on top of her. He could feel the aftershocks racking her body as she quivered beneath him. "Good girl." Mike felt proud of her as he felt the heat coming off her very red ass. "You're not bad at anything." He caressed it lightly as he began to stir. "You did so good." He left gentle kisses along the back of her shoulders as he slowly pushed himself off her.

His cock slid out of her as he stood and pulled his shorts up. Shelly was still laying bent over on the trunk. Her body was shaking as he reached up and pulled her skirt down. Gently, he took her arm and pulled her to him. She turned her body and wrapped her arms around him as he lifted her in his arms.

Shelly buried her face in the crook of his neck as he carried her through the door to the house. She tried to calm her breathing but the emotions coursing through her refused to stay beneath the surface. Mike navigated them through the dark maze of rooms and soon she felt him sitting her in his shower. He undressed her and helped her stand as he turned on the water. It cascaded over them as they sat on his bench, her in his lap, leaning back against his chest. Shortly after, he carried her to the bed and laid her down. Mike flipped on the bedside lamp and opened the nightstand drawer. He rolled her over and applied more of his salve to her flaming red backside. She flinched at his initial touch, but soon felt herself moving back to meet his soothing hand. She was exhausted, but was feeling much better with every passing second.

Mike smiled as he watched her. He could still see the tear tracks down her face as he rubbed the ointment into her skin. Her eyes were closed, and he knew she would pass out soon. He hated seeing her cry, but she had so many walls to break down, he knew nights like tonight would be necessary. "It will all be worth it, princess. I promise." He whispered gently to her as he tucked her underneath the covers.

As he turned to go, she reached out for him. "Please don't go." She was half-asleep but tried to prop herself up to speak to him.

"I'll be right back. I have to go let Ace out." Mike threw on some gym shorts then turned and kissed her gently as he caressed her face.

"Please come back soon, Sir. I...I..." her voice began to drift off as sleep overtook her

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'll be right back, I promise."

Mike quickly let Ace out to do his business in the yard as he gathered their items from the car. Her purse was in the backseat, and he brought it in and set it on the kitchen counter. He looked at his phone and saw three new messages. He glanced through them and knew they could keep until Monday. He made a quick call to Saul at his home number and made arrangements for Shelly's car. After that, he set his phone on the counter and rested his head in his hands. What was he going to do with that girl? He already knew he couldn't let her go back to that shitty apartment. But if she had resisted so much about a car, what was the battle going to be like when he informed her that she would be moving in with him?

He went out to the yard to gather his dog as he thought about her. She was feisty, prideful, stubborn and hard-headed. Naturally those aren't the traits of a submissive. But, he knew. He KNEW she was the one for him. He had never been drawn to women who immediately bent to his every whim. He liked a challenge. This girl was definitely that. He didn't doubt her devotion to him, but he knew it would be a struggle for her. She had fought for her independence, and he knew he had to help her understand that wasn't for nothing.

"C'mon boy!" He called to Ace as they walked back up to his patio doors. He smiled as he slid the door open. She was his. His chest filled with pride as he thought about her sleeping in his bed, waiting for him to come back to her. She was his.

It was only a little past nine when he got back to the bedroom, but he was dog tired. Shelly was dead to the world asleep, curled up in a ball clutching his pillow. The blanket had slipped down her body a bit, and he could see the outline of her right breast and nipple. He quickly stripped and drew the covers back. She stirred slightly as he gently moved her over to make room for himself. He took a quick inventory of her body. The bruise on her hip was healing remarkably well. While her ass was still red, he knew it would fade by morning. Once he laid down, she crawled back to him, murmuring in her sleep and resting her head on his chest. His hand caressed her hair as she slept while he closed his eyes, not thinking he would fall asleep right away. But he did.

His eyes flew open several hours later. He had heard something. He reached for Shelly to find she had scooted away from him and was tossing restlessly in her sleep. There were tortured sounds escaping her mouth as her head thrashed back and forth. She was in the throes of a nightmare, and he heard another strangled cry escape her.

*******

"Stop it!" She was screaming at him, trying to get him away from her. Joshua was drunk again and had come home feeling frisky. "I hate it when you're like this - just go sleep it off!" She felt his hands grabbing her everywhere, his slurred words trying to convince her to give in.

"C'mon. You know you want it. Stop being such a fucking cock tease!" Josh tore her shirt open as he groped her. Shelly pushed him away, but he caught her arms in his and pinned them behind her back against their living room wall. His breath smelled like tequila. He held her arms tightly as she struggled against him. He grabbed her breast and squeezed it too hard, making her cry out. "Isn't that what you said? Why you read that trash? You like it rough, don't you?"

"Get away from me!" She wrestled her arm free and slapped his face. Josh recoiled. A second later she felt pain exploding in her cheek as his fist connected. His hit sent her reeling over the back of the couch, and he ran up behind her, pinning her bent over.

He held her down as he ground his crotch against her backside. "Maybe I'll just take it, huh?"

"Stop it!" She began screaming as she felt him trying to pull down her shorts. "Stop it right now!"

He laughed as he held her down with one arm. "Nah...this is what you said you wanted right? In all those emails and stories?" He had freed his cock and was struggling to get her panties down.

"No! Please! Please don't do this!" She was frantic, doing everything she could to escape him.

She screamed again as she felt him rip her underwear off. "There we go." His laugh was pure evil as he spit on his hand and guided his cock into her. "You've been keeping this from me." He grunted as he thrust inside her.

Shelly groaned in pain. "No, please don't...please stop."

"Nah, I'm taking this tonight. You don't get to tell me no." He began moving in and out as she struggled harder against him and screaming out for help. "Hey!" He punched the back of her head, making her see stars. "You don't want to get hurt...you better just stay still and take it."

"No! No, no no...please stop. Please Joshua, stop!" She was sobbing as he held her, feeling him slam into her. There was no pleasure...there was only disgust and agony. She was dizzy from the hit and his thrusting was keeping her off balance.

"You will fucking take it... frigid little bitch..." He grabbed her by the hips as he thrust into her mercilessly. "Think you're better than me?" He began moving faster as his fingers dug painfully into her side. "Think I'm not good enough to fuck you whenever I want?" He grabbed her hair painfully and shoved her head down into the couch. "You're not going to walk for a week after I get done with you." He continued fucking her savagely as she tried to get her balance.

She begged him to stop, she tried to reach out to grab onto anything, but couldn't get a grip stable enough to help her regain some leverage. She was exhausted and stopped moving to let herself regain some strength.

"Had enough, huh?" Joshua smiled wickedly. "Let's try something new, shall we?"

Shelly shook with fear as she felt him withdraw from her. She instantly tensed up as she felt him rubbing the tip of his cock at her asshole. "No...No Joshua please...no!"

Joshua spit on her and rubbed it onto her tight hole. "Now, let's see what a whore wounds like when they get fucked in the ass..."

He began pressing himself into her tight hole as she writhed against him again. "Shut up and take it!"

She felt the burning in her backside as he entered here there. She screamed out in pain as he thrust into her. His movement sent her more forward on the couch so she could reach the arm. It gave her enough leverage to move. She screamed in rage and pain as she threw herself backwards. Joshua stumbled and fell back. Shelly turned and tried to run but he grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the ground with him. Her head hit the end table as she fell and the world went dark for a moment.

She woke up on the ground to see him throwing things on the floor next to her. All of the figurines her mother gave her, her music boxes, he was throwing everything until nothing was left but shattered glass.

"Look what you made me do!" He was bent down, screaming in her ear. "Why do you have to be such a bitch and make me do this? No wonder she fucking died!" Josh kicked her in her stomach making her curl up into the fetal position. "Who the fuck would want to be around you?"

She covered her ears and counted to nine before she opened her eyes. He had walked into the kitchen. She slowly dressed herself, trying to be quiet. When she heard his footsteps drawing closer, she stood and faced him. She could taste blood in her mouth and her head was pounding. She felt the rage take over. "Get the fuck out of here." Her voice was calmer than she was, and her blood was boiling.

Josh shook his head as he took a step towards her. "Who do you think you are? This is my house!"

She grabbed a lamp off an end table as he approached. "This is MY house, you idiot. And you are no longer welcome here. Ever."

"You gonna hit me?" He laughed manically. "Huh?" He stumbled sideways and caught himself on the table. "Hit me bitch. Then I'll finally have a reason to really beat your ass." He reached into his back pocket and brought out his knife. "Still feeling tough, girl?" He sneered as he held the weapon in front of him. "You're a stupid, frigid bitch. You always will be."

She was shaking with anger and fear as she heard someone calling her name. Josh was walking towards her with pure evil written on his face. She drew the lamp back like a baseball bat...

******

"Wake up!" Mike called out to her again as he tried to shake her awake. "Shelly!"

Her eyes flew open at once and she gasped in fear, not knowing where she was. She felt arms holding her down and struggled against them, needing to get away. "No! Stop it!" She was nearly screaming. "Let me go!"

"It's me!" Mike loosened his grip but held her arms still. "It's me!"

Her eyes began to focus on him once she heard his voice. Slowly, she stopped struggling and studied the face resting above hers. "Mike?"

He took a deep breath. "Yes."

"Oh God...Mike." He released her arms and she flung them around him, clinging to his body as he rolled on his back, bringing her with him.

"I'm here." He held her tight against him and caressed her back. "I'm right here."

She pressed her ear against his chest until she found the comforting sound of his heartbeat and let herself calm down. 'I'm ok. Mike is here. I'm ok,' she kept repeating to herself as his voice rumbled through his chest. "I'm sorry...I thought they were gone...the nightmares. I haven't had one for months."

He looked down at her and ached to fix whatever was wrong. He held her and rocked her gently, feeling the tension slowly creep from her body. "What was that about?"

Shelly shook her head against his chest and was about to tell him that it didn't matter, when she remembered their rule. She had to be honest with him. She just needed a second.

Mike felt her move and gently loosened his arms around her, urging her to look up at him. When she finally did, he saw sadness etched in her eyes. "What is it?"

Shelly felt the tears threatening as she looked up at him. What would happen once he found out? How could she function in this world without him if he decided her baggage was too heavy? As she stared into his eyes she knew she couldn't keep this from him, but she was so scared. She took a shaky breath as she tried to keep her emotions at bay. After a long pause, she looked at him again. "I'm afraid it will be too much."

"What?" He was confused. Why would she think that?

Finally she just spilled her guts. "My ex. Joshua. He..."

Mike felt his body clench in anger as she explained the reason behind her nightmare.

"He drank...a lot. He was very close with my father...and he wasn't very nice when he came home hammered. After my brother moved away, and my mom died he just became...mean. I don't know what happened, it was like a switch flipped in him and he became this ugly, mean person who acted like he hated me but would die without me. He liked to take things out on me...blame me for everything...make messes for me to clean up and explain. I wanted to leave...I needed to leave, but we had been together for so long, and he was there when my mom was sick, and I h-had to stay..." The tears were rolling down her face as she tried to make him understand. "He only hit me few times...but he would scream at me all the time. He told me I was frigid and horrible because I didn't want to sleep with him... He called me horrible names... said I was the reason my m-m-mom died..." She broke then, collapsing in tears against him. "I know it's not true...but how could someone say that?"

"I'll kill him..." Mike growled as he held her against him.

"I know I shouldn't have stayed so long...I should have left earlier...I should have been smarter and stronger..." She squeezed her eyes shut as he pressed her head to his chest and held it here. "But he wasn't always like that. He used to be nice and kind...and then he just...changed. I don't know what happened. I don't know if it was something I did or didn't do, or if he did something and was taking it out on me. I know he was mad because I wouldn't go off birth control... I know he cheated on me multiple times, but every time I tried to talk to him he'd accuse me of making things up, calling me crazy and insecure and telling me it was all in my head. Towards the end I never knew which one was going to come home...the nice Joshua who used to bring me flowers for no reason at all...or the drunk idiot who liked to slap me around. One night, he went crazy...drunk...and violent. That was the worst he had ever been. He hit me so hard...and he..."

Mike growled as he listened, feeling his rage build. "What did he do?"

Shelly looked away and shook her head.

"Tell me."

"He..." her voice dropped to a whisper. "He raped me."

Mike's hands clenched into fists as his head dropped to his chest. "Shelly..."

She took a deep breath. "I fought him off...and he broke almost everything in our house. I was honestly scared that he would kill me. My dad showed up right after I clocked him with a lamp and took him away, I guess to sober up. He ended up sending him to rehab I think."

She sighed and shook her head. "I packed that night and drove myself to my friend's house. Shortly after that, I moved up here. My dad was furious...even though I told him everything. I mean, you'd think a father would want his daughter far away from someone like that, but apparently I was "'exaggerating' how bad things were. He completely fell for Joshua's line of bullshit. I knew then that I didn't really have anyone looking out for me. I haven't been back since...and I don't ever want to go back. I love my dad...but he...he was the one person I was sure would beat the living tar out of Josh after I told him what had been happening. I wanted to call the police. But... he just told me to 'calm down and come home so we could work it out.' So when you ask me to...to trust and to depend on you...it's so hard..."

"Shhhh..." Mike held her against him and soothed her as best he could. "That's all over. No one will ever, EVER hurt you again." He squeezed her tightly. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that happened to you."

She looked up at him. "I didn't want to put all of this on you...I'm not this..."

Her eyes were wet with tears as he gazed down at her. "No baby...you're not." He brought her lips to his in a gentle kiss that reverberated through them both.

"Did I..." Mike wrapped his arms around her and tried to make his question come out right. "Did what happened in the garage bring this up for you? Your punishment?"

She looked up at him. "No. That was completely different. I wanted every bit of that."

"Promise?"

She nodded.

Mike smiled down at her. "Good."

"I never feel unsafe with you. I don't know why this stupid nightmare came tonight...but it has nothing to do with you."

"Have you been with anyone since him?"

She shook her head as he held her. "No. Only you."

Mike turned her in his arms and kissed her deeply. "Thank you..." He kissed her again. "Thank you for trusting me."

She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself up his body to deepen the kiss. "Please, Sir..." she breathed as she pulled her lips from his. "Please, Mike...show me."

"You are always safe with me. Always."

She clung to him as he laid her down, their kiss never breaking. His hand reached between them until he found her mound and gently began caressing her there. Her body reacted to him immediately as he caressed her delicate folds. She moaned and arched her body into his hand as she spread her legs. He tore his mouth from hers and looked down at her as he moved between her legs. "You're mine. No one will ever hurt you."

She nodded and pressed herself against him. "I'm yours."

Mike kissed her again as he slowly pressed his cock into her. There was no urgency this time. This was slow and deliberate. He needed to replace her fear with the knowledge that he would protect her. Slowly, he moved in and out of her, gazing into her eyes as he did. He saw one tear escape down the side of her face as he kissed her again. She clung to his body and welcomed him inside her.

She moaned and begged him for more as he fucked her ever so slowly. There was something different about this time. She had bared her soul to him, and he still wanted her. She clenched around him, aching to have him even deeper, loving how he knew what to do for her.

"Come for me, baby. I want you to feel good..." Mike was gasping for breath as he pumped in her.

Shelly put her hand on the sides of his face and pulled his mouth back to hers as she moved her hips up to him. He felt her moan and shake as her orgasm took over her body. He groaned at his own release and he shot his seed deep inside her.

He rolled them over before they had time to recover. His cock was still buried deep inside her as she laid on top of him. Mike wrapped his arms around her as he felt the aftershocks come through her. She sat up, arched her back and leaned her head back, taking as much of him inside her as she could. Mike gasped as she moved her hips on him. His cock was still pretty hard, and he was so deep inside her...he didn't want her to hurt herself.

"Shelly...be careful..."

"I'm not trying to top again, I promise." She slowly shook her head as she looked at him. "I cannot even tell you how much I love having you inside me, Sir." Shelly moved her hips slowly, making sure he felt every bit of her. She felt so full, so full that there was simply no room for any of the other bullshit in her life. He filled her so completely, she didn't even have to think of anything else. "Nothing else matters when you are inside me."