It Just Feels Right Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gathered a fistful of her hair and gently pulled her head back. He moved his hips up into her, making her gasp and arch back. "You're all mine, aren't you?"

"Yes!" she moaned as he increased his speed.

"Is this what you need?" His voice growled across her skin as he held her down on him.

"I need it, Sir...oh God I do!" Her head was thrown back as she arched her breasts out to his waiting mouth. Mike greedily wrapped his lips around her right nipple and began sucking hard as she gyrated on top of him.

He brought his face up to meet hers as he held her head still with both hands. "Look at me, Michelle."

She whimpered and moaned as she brought her eyes to his once again.

"You like this?"

Shelly bit her lip and nodded.

"Is this what you want?" He moved his cock deep up into her, making her close her eyes and moan his name. "Is it?"

"Yes, Sir." Her body was beginning to quake as his cock fucked her good and deep.

"Look at me," he growled.

She bit her lip as she opened her eyes and brought them back to his.

"Do you want to please me, Michelle?" He was having to focus on controlling himself now as her pussy was beginning to work its magic on him. He moved his hands to her hips and held her still.

She was panting, her entire body flushed with desire. "Yes, Sir.." She felt him still her movements and looked at him questioningly.

"You want to make me happy?"

"More than anything, Sir."

Mike stopped moving and brought his lips to hers. He kissed her tenderly. "Then we will continue this at home."

"What..." She blinked and tried to decipher what he was saying.

Mike lifted her off him and helped her back across the console to the passenger seat. She looked disheveled and frazzled as he helped her put her shirt back on and smoothed her skirt over her legs.

"I don't understand. Did I do something wrong?" Tears were once again welling up in her eyes as she looked over at him. Her body was shaking with arousal and need. Suddenly she was very cold, and her skin practically hurt.

Mike grimaced as he tucked his erection back into his shorts and fastened them shut. "It's called topping from the bottom. Only I decide when and where we fuck." He leaned over and caressed her jawline with his fingers. "Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be inside you twenty-four hours a day, but I have rules."

"Who's rules?" Her voice was louder and shakier than she intended it to be. She couldn't exactly explain why she was beginning to freak out, but she was.

"My rules." His voice was firm as he watched a tear roll down her cheek. He sighed and wiped it away. "I know they can be confusing. That's why I have to teach you."

Shelly sniffed and tried to look away from him as she took deep breaths, embarrassment taking over. He had turned her down. He had already been throbbing inside of her, and he stopped. What does that mean? What had she done wrong?

He gently turned her face back to him. "This is where you have to believe and trust in me that I know best." He kissed her cheek as she closed her eyes. "Do you trust me, Michelle?"

Finally, she looked up at him and smiled. "Yes, Sir. I just...I feel like I need to do something for you. You've done so much...and I just wanted to thank..."

Mike recoiled and sat back in his seat. "Stop it."

Her lips clamped shut immediately.

Mike looked out the window and took a deep breath. "I told you before..." he spoke slowly, accentuating each word as his eyes slowly traveled back to her. "I didn't buy that car for you. I bought it for me, for my own piece of mind. You don't need to throw yourself at me for it."

She withdrew as if she had been struck. The air between them got heavy as they sat in silence for a minute before she spoke. "I didn't mean it that way..."

"Then what did you mean?" His eyes had turned ice cold as he looked at her.

"I don't know..." She was nervous and trying to say the right thing. "God, why can't I stop screwing up?" She ran a hand through her disheveled hair as she tried to find the right words. "I'm sorry...I just - I just needed to feel you. I needed to remind myself that you were real...and still here." She sniffed and shook her head. "I'm sorry, Sir...if it was out of place for me."

Mike glanced over at her. "Of course, I'm still here...what does that even mean?"

"I guess I just panicked."

"Why?" Mike held her chin, so she was forced to look at him.

She was determined not to cry again as she searched for the right words. "Because everyone leaves. Especially those that have made me promises." She sighed and tried to look at her lap, but he wouldn't release her chin from his gentle but firm grip. "I shouldn't have doubted you, and I am truly sorry for it."

"Listen to me, Michelle and hear me for good." Mike's eyes bored into hers once again as he held her still. "Do not ever doubt me."

"I won't, Sir." She answered immediately.

He stared at her motionlessly for a few seconds before bringing her head to his and crushing her lips beneath his in a passionate kiss. His tongue forced its way into her mouth and caressed hers. Shelly moaned beneath him, feeling her body react. Mike growled as he held a fistful of her hair at the back of her head. One hand came up and grabbed her left breast, mauling and squeezing it as he plundered her mouth. She broke her lips free for a second and gasped as he re-captured her lips and finished kissing her ferociously. When he finally released her they were both panting. He held her head still and looked directly into her green eyes. "Do. Not. Ever. Doubt. Me."

She took a shaky breath. "Y-yes, Sir. I won't."

His face calmed as his grip on her loosened. "I'm not perfect, Michelle. But I am a man of my word."

She nodded, fear and arousal coursing through her. "I know."

He saw the fear in her eyes and instantly cursed himself for it. He hated having to be this firm with her, but he had to start establishing some rules or nothing would work. Mike sighed heavily as he sat back in his seat and put the car in gear. His cock was still aching and he could still smell her scent. More than anything he wanted to pull off on a side street and bend her over the hood of his car so he left no doubt about her remembering her lesson. He heard her click her seatbelt on as they turned on to the main road, but avoided looking over at her. He hated seeing real fear in her eyes. He hated that he couldn't take away everything she feared.

Shelly looked at him, silently willing him to return her gaze. She hadn't meant to anger him, and was truly very sorry. She just didn't know what else to do. She didn't have anything else to offer him except her body and her obedience. Her body was still humming with need for him, and seeing how powerful he was seemed to turn her on even more, even though it scared her. Mike was completely silent as he drove, and seemed focused on the road. His hand was resting on the gear shifter as he maneuvered his car through the winding streets towards his house. She slowly reached up and placed her hand on his, gently squeezing.

Mike glanced down when he felt her touch, and then over at her. She was smiling at him as she rested her head back. He couldn't help but smile back and wink at her - feeling his unrest slip away. He relaxed back in his seat and moved their hands so his was on top of hers, resting on her thigh. He had a feeling that they were going to be ok.

The sun had set as he pulled into his long driveway. He entered the code for the gate and glanced over at her. She was staring out the window nervously chewing her thumb nail. They hadn't spoken on the drive home, but the silence wasn't completely uneasy. She had signaled that he hadn't scared her off, and he reciprocated by letting her know his anger was cooling.

She knew she wasn't off the hook, but she also knew Mike would take care of her. If she was going to do this...she had to be in it one hundred percent. It wasn't until that moment that she realized she had been holding back. It all hit home as he pulled up to the house. This was real. It was the real deal. This was happening. She was his...It seemed like such a foreign thought, and as he pulled in the garage and pressed the button to close the door, she replayed him telling her not to doubt him. She made a vow then and there, that she never would again. She wanted to be his. She needed to be his. She was committed...and he was all she wanted.

She had been so deep in thought that she hadn't noticed Mike exit the car. Suddenly he was at her door, opening it and leaning in to unfasten her seatbelt. She looked up to see his face just as he grabbed her arm and pulled her out. The door slammed behind her as he pressed her back up against it. His mouth was on her in an instant. She wrapped her arms around him as she tried to return the same fervor in his kiss. She moaned as his hands went around to her ass and lifted her up. "I'm sorry, Sir...I'm so sorry."

"Wrap your legs around me."

She immediately complied as Mike lifted her on top of the trunk and moved her skirt from in between them. He held her with one arm as he used the other to unfasten his shorts. "Remember your safe word." Mike pulled his cock out and immediately pushed it deep inside her. He grunted as she gasped at his sudden intrusion. She was still very wet from before and feeling his cock so deep inside her sent her head spinning. She moaned for him as he held her up against the car. He pounded into her - grunting, making her cry out each time his cock filled her. Their eyes were locked as he fucked her hard and fast.

He seemed distant and determined as he filled her repeatedly.

She ran her hands through his hair as she moaned for him. "Yes..." Her legs tightened around him as he continued to pump in and out of her. He growled as his teeth sunk into the flesh of her neck, leaving a mark and causing her to clench even harder around him. "Sir...please!" She could feel her orgasm beginning and couldn't hold out much longer.

Soon she felt him withdraw and his hands pushed her legs down. One arm clamped around her waist until she felt her feet hit the floor. "No, no...not again...please..." She was nearly delirious at the thought of him fucking her but denying her orgasm. He didn't answer her as his powerful arms held her upright.

Mike turned her around and pushed her down over the trunk of his BMW. He flipped her skirt up to her waist, exposing her ass. Her arousal had dripped down her legs and glistened in the light as he stepped behind her. He entered her again then, swift and hard. He held his cock there, pressing as deep as he could inside her. She was moaning and writhing against him, her hands flat on the car. Mike withdrew and pounded back into her harshly. She cried out again as he felt her pussy clench his cock harder than ever before.

"You like this?" His voice seemed sinister to her. It was darker...more foreboding than it ever had been before. She could sense the unrest in him, but she couldn't deny the reaction her body had to it.

"Yes, Sir." Suddenly she felt his weight on her as he leaned over her. Her cheek was pressed onto the trunk of his car as he kept one hand on the base of her neck to keep her there.

His cock began to ruthlessly pump in and out of her dripping wet slit. It bordered on painful...he had never been this rough with her before. "You do like this...you like it when I take you, don't you?" He stood back up and held her hips as he fucked her. "When I own you?"

She nodded as he moved her body on the car. "Yes, Sir."

"Tell me." Mike grunted as he watched his cock sinking deep inside her. It was rock hard and coated with her juices.

"I love it, Sir...I do! God, I love it."

"I own this pussy don't I baby?" He slammed deep inside her as he asked.

"Yesssssssssss...yes you do, Sir." She moaned as she felt the tinges of pain. "It's yours...it's only yours." The pain swirled with her arousal and desire and started a fire in her belly. When she felt the sharp sting of his hand on her ass, she jumped, just as he plowed into her again.

"Who decides when you get to get fucked?" He growled. "Who decides when you come?"

She felt her body moving against the metal of the car as he harshly pounded into her over and over again. "You do, Sir." She could barely get the words out as he was knocking the breath out of her with each thrust. "Only you do."

"That's right." Mike panted as sweat began to drip down his brow. "You said you'd beg me to punish you for questioning me...for doubting me...for trying to top."

She moaned for him as she arched back to him. "Yes, Sir."

Mike slowed his actions and took a few deep breaths. "We'll begin it now. You will take what I give you. Count them for me, Michelle." He took three more pumps in her as he held her hips. "Count how many times I slap your ass ...and don't you dare move off that car." He held her hips still as he stayed inside her. "You understand?"

She nodded frantically. "I understand, Sir..."

"Beg me."

She took a deep, shuddering breath. "Please Sir, please punish me."

"You can do better than that. What do I need to punish you for?"

He was still buried deep inside her, holding her hips to keep himself there. "Please, punish me Sir..." she gasped as he thrusted his hips up..."for...for trying to top, for trying to decide when, Sir." She closed her eyes tightly as she prayed she said the right things. "Only you decide when, S-Sir." She bit her lip and turned her face towards him. "Please punish me so I remember that you are in charge."

Mike growled. "That's right." He withdrew from her and traced his finger along the curves of her ass. "So you understand?"

"I-I do, Sir. I understand."

"Count."

She nodded slowly, her voice shaking. "Yes, Sir,"

The first blow landed sharply on her right cheek. She jumped as her fingers curled on the trunk of his car. "One, S-Sir."

The second and third came close to each other and she called them out as well. The heat radiated from her ass as he ran his hands up and down the back of her thighs. His voice was eerily calm as she fought to control her breathing. "You will only come when we get to ten, Michelle...or you won't come at all."

She nodded as she closed her eyes "Yes, Sir...I promise..."

"Four!" "Five!"

Mike's hand dipped between her legs and he inserted two fingers inside her. He felt her gasp as she gripped him tightly. Slowly, he moved them in and out of her as her body reacted to him. He loved the little mewing sounds she made as his thumb reached out and flicked her clit. Quickly, he removed his hand and brought it down on her bottom of her left cheek.

"Six, Sir!" She didn't miss a beat as her whole body began shaking with desire. Tears had made their way down her face somehow, but she remained determined to obey.

Mike grinned as her delicate skin turned red. He reached between her and the car to grab her right breast. He found her nipple and pinched it as his hand connected with the next strike.

"Seven!" Her voice was cracking, as she felt her resolve slipping away. It was becoming almost too much to bear.

The next one landed on the roundness of her left cheek and had a satisfying *smack* sound to it as he connected. "Eight, S-S-Sir!" Her voice was soft and her eyes were screwed shut as if she was concentrating entirely too hard.

Mike sensed she was fading as he ran one hand up and down her slit as he caressed her backside with his other. "What are you being punished for?"

She forced the words out through gritted teeth. "For t-trying to top, Sir."

"You won't do that again, will you?" Mike bent over her and licked the back of her neck as he held her hair up in a fist.

"No, Sir." She closed her eyes and focused on feeling his weight on her.

"Does it hurt?" He whispered in her ear and his breath tickled her.

"It does, Sir."

"Do you want me to stop?" His left hand caressed her red ass as she writhed under him.

She sighed and closed her eyes as she reveled in his touch. "No, Sir."

"Why not?" Mike gently nipped the back of her shoulders as he moved to the back of her and began teasing her by rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit.

Shelly moved her legs farther apart as she arched her ass up to him. She moaned, "Because I need it, Sir."

Mike grinned as he stood behind her, grinding his hardness against her. "Beg me. Beg me to forgive you. Beg me to punish you so you learn, baby." His hands went to her hips as he held her there, letting his shaft feel the full length of her wetness.

"Please, Sir... please help me learn." Her legs were getting weak and feeling him rub against her, it was almost more than she could take. She didn't know what would happen if he didn't fuck her soon. "Please...please Sir, I beg you, please make me remember that you are..." she gasped as he held her hips so firmly against him that she could feel the pulse in his cock. "...you are the only one who decides when...and where." She couldn't stop herself from moving against him. "I want to be good for you, Sir." The pain in her backside vanished as he moved harder against her. "Please help me be good for you."

The next blow came sooner than she expected, and she howled as it landed. "Nine, Sir!"

Mike pushed his cock inside her all at once and held it there, feeling her pussy vibrate all around him. "Who can make you cum?"

"You...only you, Sir!" She had tears streaming down her face as she tried to hold on.

He slowly pumped in and out of her. "What has to happen for you to cum, slut?"

She gasped at him calling her that and he must have sensed something hit her wrong. Immediately he was on top of her. "You are mine, Michelle. Remember that. You will always be a slut for me, understand?"

Her eyes were wide open as she nodded, feeling his breath on her cheek.

"What are you?" Mike slowly stood back up and worked his cock in and out of her slowly.

"I'm yours, Sir." Her voice was shaky as she answered him. She felt his hand gather her hair at the back of her head again and lifted herself up. She felt his other hand come around and grab her breast roughly as his mouth found the top of her shoulder. "Sir...I am your slut."

Mike groaned as he thrust hard up into her. He held it there at first, then began fucking her with a new fervor -grunting and growling for her each time. "Yes you are..."

Shelly begged him to finish her punishment. "Please Sir...get me to ten. Please get your slut to ten!"

He growled as he released her so she went back to the trunk of the car. The final slap on her ass was louder than all the others. Shelly's body recoiled as Mike pounded back into her. He pulled her to her feet, one arm wrapped around her waist as he held her to him.

"Ten!" she screamed as her body exploded. She felt Mike pounding into her, each thrust harder than the last, slightly lifting her off the ground each time. Each one sent off a new wave of sparks that erupted into every nerve ending in her body. She heard her voice begging him to never ever stop as she clung to him, her hands holding onto his strong arms. Finally, with a death grip on her hips, she felt Mike's cock explode deep inside her she collapsed on the trunk of his car Mike made sure she didn't fall and then let himself lay on top of her as they both tried to catch their breath.

She closed her eyes and floated on her cloud as her body tingled and glowed with her long-awaited release. Suddenly, all her energy was zapped from her body. She was exhausted physically and mentally. She let the buzz of the pain radiating from her rear end come through her as the remaining pleasure helped to dull it. Her breath shook as she inhaled, she couldn't help the rush of emotion that spilled out of her. She sobbed quietly as her body rocked with aftershocks. "Thank you..." she whispered. "I'm sorry I'm so bad at this." She felt Mike's weight on her and reveled in feeling him inside her as well. She sniffed and turned to try to look at him. "I will be better, Sir. I promise."