It Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley pulled my hand to her pussy, she was very wet.

"What if I let him catch me in my underwear?"

"Yea, do that!"

From the window we saw my father was coming back in the house. I quickly took off my clothes. I opened up my bag and got my thong panties and bra that I had on yesterday. I put on the bra and panties as I heard my father walking up the stairs. I had left the door open and when he came walking in my room, he saw me but did not say anything. I told him, "I was not sure how long you were going to be, so I was going to get a shower. But we can finish looking for the parts first if you want."

It surprised me when he said, "It will only take a few more minutes and then I will leave you two alone."

I was not expecting his answer, but I shyly walked over to my computer and sat down. My nipples became hard and I saw them sticking out in my bra. When my father would look at me, I could see his eyes going to my breasts and then lower. We got his parts ordered and I told him, "We can check tomorrow to see if they have been shipped."

He thanked me and turned to leave the room. I got up from the chair and turned towards Ashley. With my back to my father, I heard, "Can you check to see if the parts from yesterday were shipped."

Knowing he could see my ass in the thong, I turned and casually as I could, said, "Yea I can check that."

I sat down again and told him the info. He said thanks again and he left my room. Once I made sure he was down the hall, I closed my door and Ashley and I covered our mouths so as not to make too much noise, we began laughing.

I mentioned to Ashley, "I am very excited at being in my underwear, but thought it strange my father took it so easily."

"It may be like you have said, he is a man and has maturity, he has probably seen many woman in underwear before and it does not bother him."

"Or, he liked looking at me. Ok, I am going for a shower now," then took off my underwear and wrapped the towel around me.

I finished up in the bathroom and started walking down the hall with the towel around me. Since we had so much fun earlier, I thought I would keep the fun going and surprise Ashley. I jumped thorough the door of my room from around the corner and pulled off the towel letting it fall to the floor and yelled, "Ta-daaa" with my arms up.

After a few seconds, I screamed and stood in shock for another few seconds, then covered myself with my hands. "Get out! What are you doing in here! Go! Get out now? Go!"

My brother was in my room visiting with Ashley, he saw me completely naked. He and Ashley busted out laughing at what I had done. My brother finally left my room and I quickly shut the door. Ashley was rolling on the floor laughing, with her phone in her hand. I settled down enough to ask her, "Why didn't you warn me?"

In between my laughing, I told Sarah, "I thought you would of liked to be seen in your towel, I didn't know you were going to flash us."

I was so embarrassed.

"Come here Sarah." I put my hand on her pussy, she was dripping wet and her nipples were rock hard. "You liked that didn't you?"

I did not want to admit it, but I was really turned on. Thinking about it for a minute, I hugged Ashley and whispered in her ear, "You are right, I loved it."

I kissed Ashley, then she sucked my nipple in to her mouth and bit down, while her hand went to my pussy. I immediately had an orgasm. I held on to Ashley until the orgasm subsided, then I kissed her before we pulled apart. I sat on the bed, then Ashley smiled and sat down beside me, putting her arm around me.

"You know Sarah, I thought you would be surprised seeing Brad here when you walked in with a towel on, so I planned to use my phone to make a video for you. But I may have caught something much more exciting."

"OMG. You have it on video?"

"I believe so, lets take a look."

We both watched the video and there I was for a few seconds, completely nude before covering up with my hands. Although I didn't cover myself very good, my one breast was out and as I jumped around trying to get my brother to leave, my breast jiggled about. I was also showing him my cute little ass wobbling around as I jumped. Watching myself nude with my brother, made me very horny. I could feel my pussy leaking on to my bed. I leaned back and began to masturbate myself to another orgasm as Ashley watched. Ashley laid down beside me and kissed me, then her hand played with my nipple, soft caressing and tweaking it. We laid there for a few minutes, I was thinking about how wonderful it was to be seen naked.

When Sarah finally came to terms with what she had done, she accepted that she not only liked it, but loved it. I looked at Sarah and said, "I have an idea. At dinner later, I am going to show your parents the video. We can explain it away as a funny accident, you just have to protest a little, but in the end, you have to say it is ok for them to see it."

My face turned red at the embarrassing thought of my parents watching the video, but my dirty side was already saying this was going to be exciting. I slowly shook my head letting Ashley know I was ok with her plan. I got dressed, putting on underwear to soak up the juices running from my pussy. Then I heard my mother call us for dinner. As soon as we sat down, the first thing out of my mother's mouth was, "What was all of that screaming about earlier?"

Brad began laughing along with Ashley. Then Ashley told them the story, I was very embarrassed, but everyone thought it was hilarious.

"I thought Sarah would do some dorky move when she came in the door, so I was going to video it, but instead I got the whole incident on video. Do you want to see it?"

Everyone was laughing. But I began to plead with Ashley, to not show them.

"How about I show you mom."

"Ok, you can show her."

I watched my mother, she began to laugh harder and put her hand over her mouth to stifle the laugh.

"Let me see," said my father.

Ashley looked at me, and I shyly shook my head, giving her my permission. But deep inside, I was jumping for joy. I watched him as he watched the video. My pussy had my panties soaked at this point. My father laughed, but I saw his eyes were squinting trying to see his naked daughter.

"I want to see it also," came from my brother.

I looked at Ashley then told her, "He already saw me in the flesh, he might as well see the video."

I gave in completely now. Through out dinner we all laughed about my incident and everyone watched the video several times. I was getting use to the situation and realized it helped me get over my fear of being naked, even thought it was embarrassing, it was also a huge turn-on.

In bed that night with Ashley, I had her eat my pussy and bring me to four orgasms, till I began to feel somewhat satisfied. The next morning at breakfast, were we still laughing about the incident, but no one asked to see the video. In the afternoon I walked Ashley to her house to drop off her things and then we went for a run.

We stopped in the woods again just to get naked and relax for a while. After running I went for a shower and when I came back in my room my father was waiting for me, he needed help looking for parts again.

I was only in the towel, I asked him, "Could have one of his t-shirts, I wanted to make a sleep shirt out of it, since the weather was getting warmer."

I told him, "It can be an old one as I will be cutting off the arms."

As he went for the t-shirt from his room, I thought about what to do.

When he came back with the t-shirt, he handed it to me. I dropped the towel. His eyes went wide and I put on the t-shirt. It just covered my pussy. I moved over to the computer and sat down. My father asked me if I was going to get dressed. I smiled and told him, "Since you have already seen me, there is really no need is there," then asked him, "What parts do you need?"

We began looking for his parts and as I looked down, my pussy was on display and I could see I was wet. I saw my father looking, but could tell he did not want to say anything, too embarrassing for both of us. Several minutes later, we had his parts ordered.

He kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you," then left my room.

I was so proud of myself for being naked in front of him.

I sat there for a minute thinking, what am I going to do now. After another minute, I knew what I wanted to do, but did I have the courage to do it was the question. Due to my incident yesterday, it had to be now. I got a pair of scissors and cut the sleeves off the t-shirt, then tried it on again. I was showing some side boob, but not too bad. I then put on a pair of bikini panties.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My nipples were poking out. The t-shirt was just below with the bottom of my pussy. That is when my mother called us for dinner. I took a deep breath and made my way to the kitchen. My mother saw me then asked, "Is that your new night shirt?"

I gave the same excuse to her as I did my father, earlier. She smiled at me and did not say any more. My father did not mention how I was dressed and my brother stared some, but everyone already knows what I have under the t-shirt. It did not seem to be a big deal, much less then I had thought it would be, which I was grateful for.

In my room, just before bed, I removed my panties and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I was coming out, my brother was coming to use the bathroom and my mother was coming in the hallway from downstairs. My brother smiled at me and then said, "Are you going to flash me tonight again?"

Which caused them to laugh. With both of them laughing at me, I wanted to be defiant. I smiled at them and pulled off the t-shirt, then walked in to my bedroom and closed the door.

I could believe I did it, but it brought a big smile to my face. I slept naked that night and in the morning went naked to the bathroom. Then got ready for school. I met up with Ashley and told her what I had done.

After school, at home, I wanted to change clothes and had pulled off my jeans in my room, then my father came in and asked about the delivery date for some of his orders. While he was talking, I had pulled off my top, leaving me in just the thong panties as he watched. I then began to help him. Again I saw him looking at my erect nipples. When I had finished, he again kissed me on my cheek and then left. I put on my t-shirt before dinner and for the rest of the night, that is what I wore till bedtime. Now at bedtime, I walk to and from the bathroom naked. This got to be my routine. Both of my parents have seen me and do not care or at least don't say anything.

When my father needs help, sometimes I am topless, or bottomless, or completely naked, just depending upon the time he shows up. I have been making the arm holes in my t-shirt bigger and a good portion of my breasts are now visible.

It had been about a week and everyone is use to seeing me. It was time for something new. Ashley was also getting use to being naked, but not nearly as much as me at my house. No one in her family has seen her completely naked. But she is wanting to show more. I had Ashley come over for the night again. Then we made a plan. I had my panties and t-shirt on, Ashley had a pair of shorts and a tank-top when we went to dinner.

Ashley began talking about the last time she was here and the video.

"Does anyone want to see the video again?"

We all took at look at it. The laughing and joking around began.

Then Ashley asked me, "Have you flashed anyone since that night?"

"Well yea, I flash them all of the time now. It's kind of fun! But I don't know if I would really call it flashing anymore, they just see me naked."

"I may have to try it myself if it is fun," and then laughed.

"Watch this."

I pulled up the t-shirt and flashed my breasts to my family and then lowered the shirt. My family began laughing and kidding me. "Ok, your turn Ashley."

I gave a bit of resistance, just for show. I could see Sarah's brother and father, they were waiting and hoping to see my large breasts. I moved back my chair, then quickly lifted my top, looking around the table then lowered my top again. My face turned red as it was embarrassing, but it was also fun and sexually exciting. Thankfully, everyone began laughing and teasing me. I had to smile and then said, "It is fun. I may have to do that more often."

"After dinner we will have a proper flash."

"What is a proper flash?"

"All naked!"

It was starting to sink in what I had signed up for and I was beginning to get horny. My nipples grew hard and my pussy wet.

My brother and father were paying attention to Ashley's breasts and nipples when she flashed. I know they will be wanting to see her pussy. I also know Ashley is horny, her long labia will be engorged and be very visible. Everyone tried to act normal during the rest of the meal, but there was a sexual energy in the room. Once we had finished dinner my mother asked me to help clean up. "In a minute," I said.

Ashley was standing beside me and everyone looked to see what I was up to. I pushed down my panties and pulled off my t-shirt, then pulled off Ashley's shorts and lifted up her top.

I gave out a shriek as Sarah pulled off my clothes, even though I knew it was coming, it was a natural reaction. Sarah grabbed my hand and began pulling me. We ran around the table and kitchen a few times laughing and giggling along with Sarah's family. Till we stopped at the table again, we were both out of breath from laughing so hard. When I caught my breath, I told them "This is fun, I like it."

"Ok, fun is over, help me clean up!"

When my mother did not say to get dressed, I began cleaning the table while naked. Then I saw Ashley grab some dishes off the table and hand them to my mother, she was still naked. My father and brother were sitting at the table watching us, but looking more at Ashley. Her big breasts were jiggling as she walked, her long nipples where hard and sticking out like pencil erasers. Her labia was engorged and sticking out from her pussy like a blossoming flower. I talked with my mother, just to make everything feel more normal. Then as I passed Ashley, I pinched her butt.

"Owww."

"Now what happen?"

"I did this to Ashley," then pinched my mother's butt through her shorts. To be more playful, I came up with an other idea. "Mom, why don't you flash with us?" Looking at my father and brother when I said it and they both perked up.

"I don't think anyone wants to see that."

"Mom you are underestimating yourself, you look great."

"Sure honey, go ahead."

I looked at my father, he was now grinning after being so bold to speak out.

I was facing the sink and turned and looked at my husband and shook my head, "I can't believe you said that."

When my mother turned to the sink again, I looked at my father and I made a pulling down motion and point to my mother. He laughed. I went over by my mother and waited till she did not have anything in her hand that would break, then I grabbed her shorts and made a small effort to pull them down, but she stopped me and gave me a stern look. I thought I better not push her any further.

Once everything was cleaned up, Ashley and I picked up our clothes and went to my room. No reason to close the door now I thought. Then I reconsidered, maybe I should close the door when I am having sex with Ashley, but then again, I really want someone to see us having sex.

Ashley and I began to make out, she was all wet from showing herself at dinner. I made sure she was laying so her pussy would be visible from the door if anyone came. I was sucking on her nipples, alternating from one two the other and fingering her.

I had to go to Sarah's room so she could check on an order. I walked in to her room and began saying "Can you check on an order for me?" trailing off at the end after I saw the two of them together. My mouth fell open, see the two girls making out, even though it was my own daughter, I could not turn away.

I looked up and told my father, "Ok."

"You don't have to if you are um, busy."

I pulled my hand from Ashley's pussy and rubbed my wet fingers over my lips and in to my mouth, sucking off Ashley's juices. I gave Ashley a kiss, then stood up. "No, I can check now."

Ashley laid there, her face red from embarrassment, with her legs wide open, her wet pussy showing, waiting for me to return.

I sat at the computer and my father stumbled through what he wanted, then thanked me and went to kiss my cheek, but I turned and he kissed me on my mouth. Just a little peck, but now he knows his lips have the taste of Ashley's pussy on them. I saw him lick his lips and then he began to turn around but stops.

"You can get back to what you were doing now," I said with a little smile on my face.

I took that as a sign he wants to see Ashley and I together again. I got up from the chair and walk over to Ashley, she is looking at me and I can see she is dripping, knowing my father is watching her. I bent over making sure to stick my ass out so my pussy is completely visible to my father as I leaned in to Ashley's pussy and begin to eat her.

Ashley immediately begins to moan and plays with her nipples and whimpers as she has an orgasm. I slurp up her cum and as she is coming down from her orgasm, I look over and see my father still watching us.

I move on to the bed and look at my father as I straddle Ashley's head and lower my pussy on to her waiting mouth. I let out a moan and then fall forward and again begin to eat Ashley. I then hear my father walk away.

Afterwords, laying there in bed with Ashley by my side, I began to consider what has happen to me over the last few weeks. I am more confident with my looks, I am happy, I love having sex with Ashley, I love having sex with someone watch me, and I love being naked. Maybe being a woman, is just having more experience. You accumulate experience over time. I promised myself that I would take on new experiences as a way challenge myself.

The next morning it was late when we got awake. After yesterday's fun, Ashley and I only put on t-shirts, then went to the kitchen for breakfast. My brother was there as he slept in late also. He had a grin on his face.

"Are mom and dad around," I asked.

"No, they went to town."

"Why do you have that big grin on your face?"

"I looked in to your room before coming down here and saw you two together."

"Oh, so you liked seeing two naked girls laying together, did you?"

"I liked it but, it could be better."

"How's that?"

"Well you could have been doing stuff together."

"You mean like this?" I kissed Ashley as he watched.

"Still could be better?"

I looked at Ashley and she smiled. I pulled her t-shirt over her head and leaned in and sucked on her nipples. Then looked at my brother and said, "Like that?"

"Still could be better?"

I had Ashley sit on the table and spread her legs wide open and then began to lick her pussy. After a couples of minutes I stopped, and looked at my brother said, "Like that?"

Seeing Sarah's tongue licking Ashley's glistening pussy, I was speechless and could just shake my head and smile.

I removed my t-shirt and sat on the table and opened my legs wide. Ashley know what I wanted and got between my legs and began to eat and finger me to an orgasm. With my brother watching it made me feel so dirty and horny, but I loved it.

When Ashley pulled away, my pussy was all red and wet, I rubbed myself gently as I came down from my orgasm. I stood up and went to Ashley and whispered in her ear. Then she went over to my brother and gave him a hug and kissed his lips. She then knelt down, opened his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. His hard cock bounced up when freed. Ashley took his cock in her hand and began to suck him. I had to lick my lips and wondered how he tasted.