It Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved beside Ashley and knelt down, my brother looked shocked, but he said nothing. I began to suck his cock with Ashley. I pulled off his cock and told him to lay on the floor. Once he was down, Ashley sat on his face and he did not disappoint her and began to eat her. I began sucking his cock again.

Looking at his cock going in and out of my mouth, I began to consider something else. I didn't know if I should, but I could not stop myself. I let his cock slide out of my mouth, then straddled him and lowered myself till his cock was touching my pussy. I rubbed his cock head back and forth over my pussy, it felt very different then anything Ashley has ever done to me.

Ashley leaned in to me and kissed me pulling her pussy off of my brother's face. When I saw my brother watching me, I lowered myself on to his cock. I felt so full, way different and much better than my hair brush. Once I became accustomed to his size, I began to raise and lower myself on his cock. It was driving me wild and I had my first orgasm quickly and I kept going. Ashley got behind me and was pinching my nipples and kissing my neck. I had another orgasm and quivered.

Ashley said, "Fuck your sister and cum in her, she is on the pill, fill her with your cum!"

I felt my orgasm building. I took a few gasps of air and I felt it in my cock, "I am going to cum, I'm, I'm cumming."

When I felt the blast of hot cum hit me, I had another orgasm and I stopped moving, with my brother's cock deep inside of me, I felt several more spurts of his cum hitting me. I laid down against his stomach where he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I looked up to him and he kissed me and sucked on my tongue. We laid there for a few minutes, as he caressed my breasts, no one quite knowing what to say.

I finally sat up and raised off his cock and watched as his cum leaked out of my pussy, on to his cock. I looked at Ashley and then at my brother, "Well I wasn't expecting that to happen today, but I liked it, I like it a lot."

Looking at my brother, "If you want, we can certainly do that again, I love your cock in my pussy."

"Uh, yea sure, I guess," not knowing exactly what to say to my sexy sister whom I just fucked, but knowing that I too loved her pussy around my cock.

Ashley went to my brother and began to suck his cock, eating the cum that dripped from my pussy, till he was hard again. She then positioned herself and began to fuck him.

"His cock feels so good Sarah. I didn't know if I could trust another boy to have sex with, but Brad will not be able to tell anyone. He can't really go around and tell people he had sex with his sister and her friend, can he?"

I began to kiss Ashley and play with her breasts while she fucked my brother. She was clearly having a good time and when she let out a loud moan, I knew she was having an orgasm. My brother lasted longer this time, until he came in Ashley.

We all cleaned up and had some breakfast together. There was not much said while we ate. We all were a little worn out and somewhat embarrassed about what happen. Sex with a guy was not on my agenda, having sex with my brother wasn't something I ever considered, but a threesome with Ashley, well ok, I have to admit, I thought about that.

After we finished with breakfast, my bother followed us up stairs and went for a shower as Ashley and I went to my room. We put on our running gear and went for a run. We stopped in the woods and stripped off our clothes and just talked about what happen, both of us were fine with everything that happened. We kissed and then we both agreed that having sex with my brother was definitely something we wanted to do again.

Back at my house, we got a shower together and when we came out of the bathroom naked. My father was waiting for me to help him with some parts again. Ashley and I stayed naked till he left then Ashley dressed to go home. I put on my t-shirt and walked with her down the road a little before giving her a kiss, then asking if there is anything she wanted would like to do or try, just name it, nothing is off limits.

I smiled at Sarah, then said, "I really like to fuck, but don't want anybody finding out like what happen to me before, so when I saw you with your brother, it gave me an idea, my brothers would be safe for me. I want to be able to fuck them. I know it won't be hard if you help me. They were asking me about you the other week when you stayed over, so they are interested in you. So, if you would start having sex with them, I could join in, just like we did with your brother. Once they fuck me, it's not like they can un-fuck me."

"After feeling my brother's cock in me, I have to admit, I like fucking too. So, I guess I am staying at your house next weekend and we are going to be fucking your brothers together."

"One more thing I would like to try, I didn't want to try it earlier today, because I not sure what you would think. It's kind of kinky."

"I would never think badly of you, what is it?"

"After a guy comes in you, I want to eat your pussy."

"That is kinky but I like it."

I kissed Ashley and returned home. At dinner that night, my brother, although a little more quiet than normal, had a big smile on his face. Later, he came to my room to make sure I was alright with what happen earlier. I asked, "Do you work all week till closing again?"

"Yep, every night, why?"

"I want to fuck you again. We can't do it while mom and dad are home, I know I will enjoy it too much and will make to much noise, we would be caught for sure. But the first chance we get, I want your cock in me again."

The whole week of school went by slowly and I never had a chance to hook up with my brother. When I am in my room, I am nude. When I go downstairs, I only wear the t-shirt. I have even sat with my parents and watched tv with my pussy out. I thought again about trying to get my mother to flash with me, but now sure how to make that happen, it is something I will have to work on.

It was Friday afternoon, so I packed some stuff and headed over to Ashley's house for the weekend. Her one brother was in his room, and her parents were still at work.

"Will you go to his room and start fucking him, then I will come in and join you. I have been waiting all week for this."

"How long do we have before your parents get home from work."

"About an hour."

"So you want me to go to him, ask if he wants to fuck, then strip down and start, no dinner, no movie, or even foreplay? Just jump on his cock, huh."

"Well?"

"I'm just kidding, I can see you really want this, I want it too. I will leave the door open so you can watch."

Then I kissed Ashley and walked to Jim's room. His door was closed, so I knocked and he asked me in. When he saw who it was, he perked up and I told him Ashley had to run out quick and I have a few minutes. I wanted to see if we could; I stopped talking and ran my hand over his cock. I felt it twitch in his pants. When Jim did not try to stop me, I began to open his pants, then pulled them down. I pulled off my top and brought his hands to my breasts. I kissed him and then pushed off my shorts and got on the bed. I wrestled off his underwear and took his cock in my mouth and got him hard.

I looked at him and said eat my pussy as I turned around and sat on his face. I leaned down and began sucking his cock, then I saw Ashley come in the room naked and let her take over sucking his cock. Ashley crawled on the bed and lowered herself on to Jim's cock. I could feel Jim was startled and gave me a little push, but then began eating me again. Ashley was bouncing up and down on his cock, enjoying herself, once Jim came, Ashley motioned for me to let him see her.

Jim's face turned white with shock as Ashley smiled at him. She then began to softly talk to Jim, "I like your cock."

When she had finished, Jim had come to terms with fucking his sister and then Ashley kissed him. When she told Jim, "I want to fuck you again," a smile came to his face.

Ashley began sucking his cock again to get him hard, it was then we heard a car pull up. I grabbed my clothes and we ran to Ashley's room and got dressed in our running outfits.

Once we were out of the house, we could talk openly.

"You know Ashley, he was good at eating my pussy and he has a nice size cock."

"Yea, if I had known his cock was that big, I would of tried to fuck him sooner. I wonder if Pete's cock is as big."

"Maybe even bigger, he is the oldest brother isn't he. I may have to come over here more often. I want Jim's cock in my pussy when we get a chance."

"Maybe we can have my brother's spit roast you tomorrow."

"What's that?"

"One is fucking your pussy, the other is fucking your mouth."

"I might have to try that. It sounds kind of fun."

"I know I want to try it," leaving out a giggle.

When we got back from our run, it was shower time. We both agreed if one of us got the chance to we would flash Ashley's brothers. Ashley went for a shower first, with no one catching her. When I was coming back from a shower, Pete was coming past the bathroom door as I came out. He began talking with me and we stopped in the hallway. Ashley heard us, and came out of her room. After a couple of minutes, Ashley interrupted and said, "Sarah you should get dressed."

Ashley reached out and pulled off my towel. I tried to grab the towel back from her but was unsuccessful. I covered myself with my hands and ran in Ashley's room. Pete and Ashley were laughing as I ran away. I too thought it was funny, more importantly, I found that I really liked being exposed.

When Ashley came in her room, she closed the door. Still naked, I kissed her and thanked her. I told her I get such as rush being exposed. I got dressed and went to the kitchen for dinner.

Pete looked at me a lot during dinner and would wink at me at times. I could only think when I get him a lone, he would be doing more that just looking at me. As dinner was ending, Ashley's mother asked if she would clean up, her parents were going off to visit a friend of theirs. Ashley quickly agreed, with a smile on her face and looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, I knew we would be fucking Pete, Jim or both shortly.

We just about had the kitchen cleaned up by the time Ashley's parents left the house. Pete and Jim were watching some sports show, so I sat down beside Pete so our bodies were touching. I put my arm around his shoulder and played with his hair. After a few minutes, I whispered in his ear, "Since you saw me naked earlier, I want to see you naked, oh but of course I will be naked also."

I stood up holding his hand and pulled him along with me to his room. Ashley and Jim watched as we left. In Pete's room, I pulled off my clothes and then began to help Pete's take off his. When I saw his cock, it was just as big as Jim's, I smiled at the thought of having it in my pussy. Once he was naked, I kissed him while my hand went to his cock.

Feeling him get hard in my hard was something I had not yet experienced before, it was still soft like silk, but firm at the same time. When I pulled my hand away, his cock slapped up against his stomach. I played with my new toy for a few minutes, then I knelt down and engulfed his cock in my mouth and began to suck him. I saw Ashley naked, watching from the door and Jim was there also.

I stood up and pulled Pete to the bed and had him lay down, then I asked him to eat my pussy. As I mounted Pete, I was super excited already, knowing Ashley and Jim were watching and would be joining us shortly. Once my body covered Pete's head, in came Ashley with Jim following her. Ashley quickly began to suck Pete's cock, and just like before, Ashley climbed on the bed and lowered herself on to Pete's cock and began to ride him. It did not take long till Pete came in Ashley. When I got off of Pete's face, he saw it was Ashley on his cock, then he saw Jim watching also. Pete's face turned red with embarrassment and began making excuses for what happen. Ashley leaned over and gave Pete a kiss then said, "I really like your cock. Don't worry, Sarah and I planned this. I have already fucked Jim earlier today. But now I want both of you to fuck me at the same time, who wants my mouth and who wants my pussy?"

"I have a better idea, I want you and Sarah to eat each other while Pete fucks Ashley and I fuck Sarah."

"I like Jim's idea."

I looked at Ashley and said, "I like Jim's idea also, I want to be fucked also."

"Ok, but Pete's bed is not big enough for us all, everyone on the floor. Also, everyone listen for mom and dad to come home. If we get caught, Jim and Pete are going to get the blamed for deflowering their little sister and her friend."

Ashley got on the floor and laid on her back, I got over her in the 69 position. Ashley's pussy was leaking cum, so I dove in and began to suck it up, just the thought was kinky, but I also liked the taste. I saw Pete's cock coming towards me and I sucked it in to my mouth. Pete pulled away, aligned it with Ashley's pussy and began pushing. When I saw his cock disappear in Ashley's pussy, I was suddenly being pushed from behind, Jim had his cock in me.

The feeling of his cock in my pussy overtook me with pleasure, my desire to watch Ashley get fucked was no longer of interest. I could only moan and groan at the sensations I was feeling in my pussy. Jim fucked me hard for a good ten minutes and gave me several orgasms before I felt his hot cum inside of me.

When Jim did pull out, I felt Ashley's tongue on my pussy as she began to eat me, giving me several more orgasms. Without Jim's cock, I could focus again and began to lick Ashley's pussy while Pete's cock fucked her. Then Pete thrush his cock deep in Ashley's pussy, he stopped and grunted, while Ashley moaned in to my pussy. Pete was still for several seconds and then pulled out his cock and fed it in to my mouth. I sucked the cum from his cock and let his cock fall from my mouth. I saw the thick white liquid coming from Ashley's pussy and again dove in to lap it up along with Ashley's juices, the combination was delicious.

Once she was cleaned up, I pulled off of Ashley and sat on the floor and watched as Ashley sat up. We kissed each other as her brother's watched. When we stopped, Ashley began talking.

"Whenever mom and dad are not around, and you want to fuck, let me know. Also someday when we can all be together again, I want both of you to spit roast me. But for right now, I believe we all have had enough. Come on Sarah lets get cleaned up."

When we came out of the bathroom in our towels, Ashley's mother saw us, she did not say anything, but gave us a strange look. I am sure she was wondering if we showered together. I then thought about what she would think, if she knew we fucked both her sons.

That was the new normal, fucking our brothers whenever we got the chance. Ashley was right thought, our brothers could not say anything to anyone else they were fucking us.

It was a Saturday, the last track meet before the end of school year was today. Also Ashley's and my last time as a high school cheerleaders. After the meet, I drove home with Ashley, it was already hot for the end of May. My father was out working on his mowers, so Ashley and I went over to him and we began talking. My brother must have heard us come home and he came out also.

As we talked, I began to complain how hot is was and winked at Ashley as I pulled down my spankies and my panties, I pulled them off my feet as everyone watched. Then said, "Oh that is much better."

Being hot also, and just a reason to showoff, I followed Sarah's lead and pulled off my spankies and panties.

After a little more talking with my father, I mentioned this is the last time we would be wearing the cheer outfit, as we had to turn them in on Monday. Just to tease my father, I said, "Any last requests before we change?"

To my surprise, my father began to open his mouth.

"Well I always wondered if you were not wearing those shorts under your skirts, would anybody really see anything?"

"I always wondered that too," came from my brother.

"They are called spankies dad. I am sure if I do a handstand, my skirt would fall down, here I will show you."

I turned upside down and let gravity take over, my skirt fell down everyone began laughing. I stood up and also laughed.

"What if you do a cartwheel?"

"Let me try that," came from Ashley.

We watched as Ashley did a cartwheel, her skirt fell down and we got a glimpse of her bottom.

"Ok, well I guess you do need them, but it would make things a lot more interesting without them."

"Well if you are not going to wear spankies, why wear anything at all," as I began laughing.

"I guess you are right, that would make thinks very interesting," my brother said.

"Ashley could you imagine being naked doing cheers?"

"Yea, do you want to try it?"

Ashley and I pulled off the rest of our clothes and got our pom-poms from the car. We began our routine and as we watched each other, our breasts were bouncing and our asses were a jiggling. I then did a handstand, with my legs spread wide apart. We all began to laugh so hard Ashley and I had to stop.

"Well that was very interesting. I am not sure anyone would ever watch the game if there were naked cheerleaders. So that answers my question. Sarah do you have time to look up a part, I have this one mower here and it has a part that is so rusty, I think if I try to take it off, it is going to break. So I need to see if I can get a replacement before I try to remove it."

"Yea, I can get my table and bring it down here so we can compare the replacement part. Let me take this stuff up to my room and I will come back out."

"Ok, thank you."

Ashley and I dropped our clothes off in my room and put on our sneakers for running. I got my tablet and we both went out to my father, still nude. As we looked for the part, my father had knelt down and as I stood right beside him, I could see him taking a look at my wet pussy when he thought I would not notice. I began to wonder what it would feel like with his cock in my pussy. Once we found the part, we watched as my father tried to take off the old part, and it broke. So I ordered the new one for him.

"Thank you. What are your girls going to do now?"

"We are going for a run."

"Like that?"

"I wish, but we need to wear something."

"You could just take you t-shirt or carry some clothes with you and jump in to the woods if you were to see anyone."

I looked over to Ashley and said, "We could try that, it would be kind of fun. They are trees almost everywhere and the few spots without, we would just have to run by quickly. What do you think Ashley, wanna give it a try?"

"Sure why not, however my big titties will be bouncing all over the place. I may have to put on my sports bra just to be more comfortable."

"Do you want to go for a run with us, Brad?"

"How many miles do you go?"

"It is about four-miles," then I gave my brother a wink.

"Ok, I will go along, let me get ready."

"Yea, we have to get our stuff also."

My brother followed us in to the house. As we were going up the stairs, he reached between my legs and rubbed his hand over my pussy.

"God Sarah, you are so wet already!"

"The thought of running naked has me so horny."

"Me too. You know that you are going to have to fuck us both before we come back from our run."

"I gathered that when you winked at me. Also, what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Dad and I are going to a car show tomorrow, just across the state border, about a 2 hour drive from here."

"So?"

"There are going to be scantly dressed girls their with the cars, for pictures. They are also having a wet t-shirt contest. I thought you two might be interested in showing off yourselves. It will be far enough away from here, so no one will know you."