It Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that would be fun. What do you think Ashley?"

"What would we wear?"

"How about one of my little skirts and a halter top, and some sneakers."

"I don't know if I am ready for that yet."

"You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but go alone and you can support me, how about that."

"That sounds good to me."

"Great, now you will have to tell dad, we are coming along."

"Look, dad was just looking at your pussy and then he told you to go running naked. I don't believe he will have a problem seeing you naked at the car show. Has he seen you and Ashley together yet?"

"Yea, he watched me eat Ashley and then watched as I sat on Ashley's face."

"I doubt he will have any problems then."

We got our things and started on our run, Ashley and I carrying our clothes and Brad in his shorts. We were just about half way through our run when we heard a car coming. Ashley and I quickly ducked in to the woods. Brad slowed down and stopped along side of the road to wait till the car past. I heard the car coming and then it slowed down. I saw it had stopped beside Brad and then noticed it was my mother. Ashley and I came out of the woods and my mother saw we were naked.

"What are you two doing?"

"We wanted to see how far we could go on a run, naked."

"You ran here naked?"

"Yea, we started from the house."

"What did your father say?"

"Well to be honest, he was the one who sort of suggested it."

"I see. Ok, do you wanna make it more interesting?"

"What do you mean?"

"You tried to get me to flash the other day. You give all of your clothing to me and run back home naked, within the next twenty-five minutes. If you make it, I will flash with you sometime this week."

I looked at Ashley, "We have not seen anyone yet. Are you up for it?"

"Can we have more time so we can hide if someone comes by."

"No, I don't want you to be able to hide, you just have to make a run for it."

"Ok, we'll try it."

"Give me your clothes."

"You too Brad."

"What?"

"Yep, you have to do it also."

"Please Brad."

"But!"

"What are you afraid to show your cock?"

"Mom, I just can't because."

"Because your hard and you don't want to be seen like that?"

"Well, yea."

"The girls have seen a hard cock before and so have I."

"But your my mother."

"Yea, I use to give you a bath when you were a baby, so I have seen it before."

"Mom, for god's sake."

"Hurry up and make the decision. I can't sit here in the road all afternoon."

"Brad you do this, I will make it worth your while," said Ashley.

"Come on Brad, Ashley will make it up to you."

I watched as Ashley got beside Brad and slowly pulled down his shorts, letting his hard cock bounce up against his stomach. Ashley threw his shorts in to the car.

My mother smiled, then said, "Brad, you never mentioned that you didn't want Ashley or your sister to see your hard cock. So I must assume, they have already seen it. And Sarah since you did not show any signs of being disgusted at seeing your brother's cock, you must be pretty familiar with it already. You have twenty-five minutes to get home, your time starts now, you better get going or it will all be for nothing." I then drove away.

"Lets go."

"But Sarah, she knows you have seen my cock."

"Yea, she knows and did not say anything and was not mad about it, we can't talk about this now. Run Brad, run."

I looked over to Brad and his hard cock was bouncing up and down. Ashley's breasts were bouncing all over the place. Even my breasts were bouncing as we ran. I believe it was the fastest that we ever ran and thank god, we did not see another sole on the way home. When we ran in the yard, there was my mother and father watching us. My brother keep running in to the house, with his hands trying to cover his cock. I guess he did not want our father to see him. But we did make it back in time, so now my mother has to flash with me.

I can't wait to see her naked. We all walked in the house and my brother was already in the shower. Ashley opened the bathroom door, and slipped in and I watched as she got in the shower with my brother. I then closed the door and went to my room. I was so horny from being naked in public. I secretly began to wish that someone would have seen me. I took off my shoes and began to rub my pussy, then inserted my fingers, trying to bring myself to an orgasm. Just as I was about to climax, I heard a noise and when I opened my eyes, there was my father at the door watching me.

That did it, I had a huge orgasm. I could not help but look at my father as I came. When I was coming down from my orgasm, I gently caressed myself. My father smiled and said, "It looks like you had a nice orgasm. If you are finished, could you help me find another part?"

Knowing my father watched me finger myself, had me so horny again. But I told him I would help him. After we were finished, my father told me, "Thank you," and went to give me a kiss on my cheek, I turned and kissed his lips.

I then asked, "Would you stay while I masturbate again?"

He smiled back and waited, I opened my legs and let them hang over the arms of the chair and began to finger myself. I heard another noise and opened my eyes, a naked Ashley came walking in, with my brother right behind her wearing a towel. My father smiled at Ashley and said to her, "I think Sarah could use some help."

Ashley knelt down and began to eat me as my father and brother watched. I was in ecstasy. I felt my orgasm building, I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, trying to hold off the pending orgasm as long as I could. Then it hit me and I let out a long moan, and slumped over. After I relaxed for a minute, I looked up and was startled. My mother stood there watching, along with my father and brother.

When Sarah, saw me, I began to smile, knowing how she must be feeling. I began to wish it was me that had such a powerful orgasm. Then I broke the mood in the room, announcing that dinner was ready.

"I want to jump in the shower first, I will be done in a few minutes."

Ashley and I remained naked as we ate dinner. My brother wore his shorts, but we all knew he was hard, as we saw the his cock pushing out the material. I mentioned to my father about going along to the car show tomorrow and he did not bat an eye. Actually he seemed happy we were going along. After this afternoon, I know he likes to look at Ashley and I.

That night, we were all fairly tired, Ashley and I did not have any more sex, we just slept together.

In the morning after breakfast, my father, brother, Ashley and I got ready for the car show. Ashley and I dressed similarly, a short tight skirt, ending just about mid-thigh, a halter top, ankle socks, and white sneakers, in a thong, no bra. We got in to my little Honda, Ashley sat in the back with my brother and my father drove.

At the car show, there were long legged, scantily dressed girls standing beside some of the cars, but other than a good amount of cleavage, no nudity. But, every once in a while, we would see a girl who was there with her boyfriend or husband, lift their dress, showing their ass in a thong, or give a quick titty flash for a picture.

After seeing a few woman do this, I had to do get in on the action. Although, I had my brother and father to take pictures of me. I began to pull up my skirt, showing my thong, or pull up my top, to flash my breasts. At first, I started out to just letting my family see me, but after a while, I let everyone see me, and they were all taking pictures. People began making requests, yelling to pull up your skirt, or show us you tits. I was enjoying the attention.

As we moved on to the next car, Ashley come over to me.

"I want to flash with you the next time."

"I thought you were not ready."

"I wasn't, but after watching you have so much fun, I don't want to be left out anymore."

The next car we went to, both Ashley and I began lifting our top to flash. Which lead us to pulling up each other's top or skirts, then to making out with each other. We had several men following us and taking pictures. It was all very exciting. After we had some lunch, we heard the announcement for the wet t-shirt contest. When I said, "I want to enter the t-shirt contest," my father just smiled and told me to have fun.

Ashley and I signed up, there were only eight contestants. They gave us a t-shirt and scissors. Not ever having been in a contest before, we were not sure what was happening. Then we saw the other girls, cutting their t-shirts shorter and making them sexier. We then did the same. We all went out on stage and thank goodness, we were not first to dance, as we watched what the other girls did.

When they dumped the cold water on me, my nipples became even harder. After the first dance, they eliminated two of the girls with the least amount of applause. Both of those girls were not very pretty and a little heavy. They talked about another elimination round and of course Ashley and I did not know what was happening, we had thought one round and a winner is selected.

But when the second round began, the girls dancing, began to pull the t-shirt completely off. Shaking their tits and squeezing their breasts while the guys hooted and hollered. Ashley was unsure if she wanted to pull off her top, but after I reminded her she was just showing her breasts to everyone before, she shrugged and said I guess you are right.

We both danced around and took off our shirts. Now we were standing there topless and a huge crowd watched us. Ashley and I were beginning to get horny. As they eliminated another two contestants. Then again, we were to have another elimination round. This time as the other girls danced, they pulled off their pants or shorts, till they were just wearing their panties.

The thought of being seen in just my panties, had me all wet and horny. I looked to Ashley wondering if she was ok, her face was flush and when I asked her if she wanted to continue, she just smiled and shook her head yes, then said, "I can stop myself now, I want to be seen."

Ashley danced first and quickly took off her skirt and danced in her thong. The crowd began cheering, "Take them off" and I saw Ashley began to tease pulling off her panties. As the count down neared the end, Ashley pulled her panties down to her knees and turned around a few times letting the crowd see all of her, her engorged labia flapping in the breeze, before pulling up her panties.

I went over to Sarah and hugged her and yelled in her ear, "I need fucked so bad right now."

It was my turn to dance and I too dropped my panties and jumped around to the delight of the crowd. This round the other two girls were eliminated. We both kissed and hugged each other, which got the crowd going again. The announcer asked if we wanted to go one more round, Ashley told him no we would share the prize, the crowd turned on us and began booing. We knew they wanted us completely naked.

Ashley looked at me with a mischievous smile and pulled down my panties and waited for me to lift my feet. Once she had them in her hand, she threw them in to the crowd. I then did the same to Ashley and once I had thrown them in to the crowd, Ashley hugged and kissed me.

The music started up so we began dancing and Ashley began sucking on my nipples. She then dropped to her knees and pulled my pussy to her mouth, and began to lick and suck my pussy. The crowd erupted in to a frenzy, cheering for us. When Ashley stuck her fingers in me, everyone in the crowd watched in amazement, as I had a huge orgasm there in front of everyone. When I opened my eyes and looked out to the crowd, I saw my brother and father cheering along with everyone else. The announcer must of known it was getting out of hand and stopped the music and handed us our prized, Fifty-dollars each, not much, but it was the most fun I ever had.

Off to the side of the stage, Ashley and I wrung out our skirts and put on our tops. We met up with my brother and father and looked at a few more cars. Everyone in the crowd knew us now and asked us to pose by their car. Now when we pulled up our skirt, everyone saw our pussy. We looked around for another couple of hours and then decide to go home. Ashley and my skirts were still damp. When Ashley went to get in the car she pulled off her skirt before getting in, so I did the same. We were not on the road very long till Ashley was making out with my brother in the back seat, and not very long after that, my brother and Ashley were fucking.

My father reached his hand over to me and rubbed my shoulder, then told me, he loved me. He then moved his hand down to my leg and began rubbing it. Soon his little finger was nestled in between my labia, sliding up and down. I could not stand it anymore and pulled his hand to my pussy and used his fingers to masturbate myself to an orgasm. I then crawled over and kissed him, while rubbing my hand over his cock, he was hard. Once I broke off the kiss, I began to open up his pants, he did not try to stop me, so I pulled out his hard cock, my god it was the biggest I have ever seen.

I lowered my head and opened my mouth and I began to give him head. The slimy pre-cum coated my tongue and tasted great. I began to bob up and down on his cock, giving him a very wet blow-job. A few minutes later, I felt his cock grow and it began twitching, then he filled my mouth with cum. Some leaking out of my mouth and dripping on to his cock. I licked up as much as I could. Once he became soft, I put his cock back in his pants and sat back in my seat. He again rubbed my should and told me he loved me. For the rest of the ride home, we sat quietly, occasionally looking and smiling at each other. While Ashley and my brother, were still making love in the back seat.

When we arrived home, Ashley, my brother and I got out naked. My brother then put on his shorts, and we all went in to the house. Ashley and I showered together and remained naked for a while, till she had to go home. Before Ashley left, she let me know that she had seen me and my father together, then told me, "After you fuck him, I want him also, I saw that big cock he was packing, I want it in my pussy."

At dinner, I asked my mother, "When are you going to flash with me?"

"Maybe this week."

"Wait, I have to work till closing again this week."

"So you are wanting to see your own mother naked?"

"Well, I thought since you saw me, I would see you."

"That was not part of the deal," then I laughed. "But I may feel sorry for you and just maybe, you might get a glimpse of me. Would you like that?"

Not trying to act too excited, I said, "Well maybe."

"Oh, by the way my parents are coming this weekend for your graduation next week Sarah."

"When?"

"They will be here Saturday afternoon sometime."

My last week of school went slowly by, but Ashley and I both got spit roasted by her brothers. Ashley on Wednesday afternoon and me on Thursday afternoon. Friday, I got to go for a run, but with my clothes on and by myself, it is not as fun anymore going by myself or with clothes on. I then got naked in the woods, although that was not as fun as it used to be either. When I got home I was a little down and my mother asked, "Whats wrong?"

I told her, "It is not as much fun being naked anymore."

I laughed and said, "I will come up with something for you to have fun again." I then gave Sarah a hug.

It was Saturday afternoon and we were all waiting for my grandparents to arrive. When they got there we all hugged each other and went in to the house. My grandfather asked me what I have been up to, and I just shrugged, saying, "Just the last of school, that's all."

"Oh, come on now, tell him what else you have been doing," said my mother.

I looked at my mother and said, "Like what?"

Did she want me to tell them I run around naked, surely that cannot be. When I did not say anymore, my mother started again.

"Here let me show you this video of Sarah."

I thought Oh my god, is she going to let them see me naked?

Then I heard the video playing and she was showing them, I was so embarrassed. After the video was over, my mother began again with more this time.

"After that day, Sarah has been naked around here a lot. She has even gone running naked."

"Oh, have you now dear."

"Yes, grandma." I could not believe I was telling them this.

"Will you get naked now, so we can see you," came from my grandfather.

"What? You want to see naked."

"Yea honey, you are very pretty and I bet you drive the boys crazy with that hot little body of yours."

"Granddad," I don't know what to say, I mean, I had not thought...

"Go ahead Sarah, show my parents, take off your clothes and show them."

"Mom, are your sure?"

"Why not? You let everyone at the car show see you."

"What about the car show?" ask my granddad.

Oh my god, she knows, why did my father tell her about that.

"Sara and her friend Ashley were flashing and letting everyone take pictures of them. Then they entered a wet t-shirt contest where they got completely naked and Ashley gave Sarah an orgasm on stage with everyone watching."

I could not believe my father told them what happen.

"Then on the drive home from the show, Ashley and Sarah were naked. Brad and Ashley had sex in the back seat. Sarah let her dad finger her and then Sarah gave him a blowjob. I also believe she has fucked her own brother. Have you Sarah?"

I stood there astounded, my mother knows everything that I had done. Well, there is no denying it now. I stood up and slowly began to remove my top and then my shorts, I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Oh you do have a hot little body don't you?"

"Thanks, granddad."

"Oh Sarah, it is ok. It runs in the family."

"What? What are you talking about grandma?"

"Well it started with me. When I was just about you age, I got the notion to be naked. Soon my parents saw me naked all of the time and they let me be. During the summer, I never wore clothes. I even went in to town naked a few times naked. It wasn't long after that that I began to have sex, with anyone I could, even with my parents. That is when I met your granddad.

We would have sex together with my parents. Then after I had your mother and she got old enough to know what was going on, we stopped, we still had sex, but not in front of her. We let her alone and low and behold when she was about your age, she go the notion to be naked. Soon she was doing the same things I had done at her age and she began having sex with me and granddad.

Then she met your father and she brought him home and we would all have sex together. Once she had kids, she stopped being naked all of the time and we waited. Now you got the notion to be naked and began having sex, so it runs in the family."

I was paying so much attention to the story, I could not believe what I was hearing. I turned to look at my mother, she was standing there naked. She came over to me and began to hug and kiss me.

"I was waiting to have sex with you, tell me you want too now?"

"I do mom."

We began making out and soon we were on the floor eating each other. After several minutes I looked up and my father was naked and grandma was sucking his cock. My naked granddad come over, knelt down before me, then kissed me. He then shoved his cock in to my mother's pussy as I watched in disbelief. I began watching his cock go in and out of my mother several times. It was soaked with my mother's juices. My grandfather pulled his cock out of my mother and offered it to me. I began sucking on it, just having it in my mouth had me on the edge of an orgasm. Then I felt some one penetrate me.

When my grandfather pulled out his cock, I watched as he again pushed it in my mother. I turned and look behind me, my father had his cock buried in my pussy and I just began having one orgasm after another. The combined efforts of my mother eating my pussy, my father fucking my pussy and granddad, fucking my mouth was too much for me, I just moaned and screamed as I had the best orgasm of my life.