All Comments on 'It’s History Ch. 01-03'

by Razmagurk

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
IronLacedCarbonIronLacedCarbonover 3 years ago
A Fantastic Read!

This story effectively tugged on a few heartstrings of mine, and did an excellent job of putting a reluctant character into a variety of very sexy situations.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
Hah, well

This book certainly has some of it's own ideas it seems, I did get a bit frustrated with your protagonist. He gets a bit wrapped up in his own thoughts, it will be fun to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
meh

this is not a story,but a diarrhea of words,and your

protagonist is an imbecile.1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lol

did that book just genderbend his friend? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

Good start. There are a few other stories with a similar premise and I have always enjoyed them. In your story, the book seems to extend Lucas's changes well beyond his intent, but that's okay. You should use 'complement' where you use 'compliment.'

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 3 years ago

'L-liam?"

"Good morning baby." She winked as she she scooped some of the jizz off of her tits and into her mouth, then she stuck her milky tongue out at Lexi. "I hope you don't mind, but I just wanted to beat her to it for once."

I though Liam was his guy friend, did you mean Leah?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun concept

Have you thought of seeing the effects it has on the history of the world and events instead of just individuals? Like making it a more sex accepting world, that kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Almost...

It's almost there, but there's a lot going on as he figures out how to use the book, and just when he starts to get it, you introduced more mayhem. I hope that you can pull it together. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A whole lot of L's

Is there a reason every single character's name begins with an L? some kind of plot device, or simply something the writer wanted to do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Like how he aims to be overall good with a some selfishness mixed in but ends up screwing things up even further. Need to see how far down he goes.

infurnoinfurnoover 3 years ago
Pretty good

Really good start so far, hope we see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beta

this guy totally a beta male. his wissy wussy personality is what I hate the most. but I guess you can't change the personality that fast I guess? I am giving it 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please post the others soon

Very good expecting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Names

I'm guessing the author just likes all the names to be the same letter. The same thing happened with girlfriend with a testing device. So many Es

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A power fantasy sex story which raises some very interesting philosophical questions. If you reshape the progression of the world's history and everyone's memories in order to alter someone, are they still really them? There's also a "being careful with how you word your wishes" aspect to this story due to unintended consequences from the way the book interprets and actualizes what was written. The fact that he can write and erase without limits lowers the tension though. The story would be so much more interesting if there was a limit to his powers so he can't just retcon everything as many times as he likes until he gets what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well who didn't see this coming? Tries to do good with very vague changes, but the "be careful what you wish for" bug strikes, lots of drama ensues. I'll keep reading just to see where it goes but it looks like the damage is done and he just has to make the best of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous