It’s History Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Lucas finds a tome that can rewrite a person's history.
17.7k words
4.5
18.1k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
492 Followers

Author's Forward: For my longtime fans, this one is a lot lighter on TG than I had originally planned, but what it has kicks off right here at the start of chapter 4. If that's a problem -- or if you're looking for something a little sexier - I'll make it up to you on the next story -- I promise!

An actual serious content warning: this story contains themes of siblings doing things siblings should not be doing. If that's something you don't want to read, please be warned!

It's History

- A Smutty Fiction -

By Razmagurk

= Chapter 4 =

"Liam!?" I stared down in stunned disbelief at the girl before me. She could have easily been my best friend's twin sister. The resemblance was more than just uncanny, it was downright disturbing.

"Good morning, baby." The girl winked as she scooped a fingerful of my hot jizz off of her tits and into her mouth. She stuck her milky tongue out at Lexi. "I hope you don't mind, but I just wanted to beat her to it for once."

"Hey, not fair, Lianne!" Lexi whined, her melons heaving as she put her hands to her hips. "Quit hogging him. You promised we'd do this together!"

"Sorry. What can I say?" the girl rose up onto her knees, dragging a finger along my cock and giving it a reassuring squeeze. "When I get going it's hard to stop. This thing's quite the ride."

"How?" I stammered out. "Why?""

The two girls exchanged a worried glance.

"Come on, dude," the girl - Lianne - laughed, "how else am I going to wake you up?"

"Duh." added my sister.

"Oh my god." I fell backwards onto the pillow. My brain was still addled with sleep and my neurons were misfiring in every direction, but the cold shower of post-coital sobriety sent my mind spinning. This was the book. It had to be. What the hell had I written this time? I put my hands over my face. "Why does this keep happening?"

"Because you have such a delicious cock?" Lianne leaned down to kiss the still softening head of my monster dick. "Because I love the look on your face when you blow your hot load down my throat?" she licked her lips. "Because I'm the kind of girlfriend who treats her man right and I want you to never forget it? Face it dude," she winked again "you hit the jackpot with me."

"Girlfriend?"

Her rich brown hair fell away from her face as she leaned back and rubbed her hips into me. She was beautiful. Maybe it was just the fact that she had just tit-fucked me to the best orgasm of my life, but everything about her oozed confident sensuality.

Had the book made her hot, or was this just what Liam would look like as a girl? His once lanky frame now seemed slim and feminine, though the stunning addition of those wide hips and heavy, swinging tits certainly helped.

I was amazed at how little difference there was in his face. I had never considered his face feminine and yet with only the most basic softening, he could put a super model to shame.

And to top it all off? The smell of her cucumber shampoo was me driving wild.

"You're a girl!" I exclaimed dumbly. I mentioned I was still half-asleep right?

"I'm your girl, baby." she purred, "Thank you for noticing. And, mmm thanks for the snack." she crawled up over me and gave me a kiss on the forehead, her luscious tits hanging down tantalizingly in front of my face. "I love you, Sugarbear."

"I... I love you too?" I could feel the blood rushing to my face. I didn't know what else to say.

She smiled. Liam had always had such a smug smile but on her it was downright flirtatious. My sister rolled her eyes.

"Oh sorry." Lianne hoisted her cum-splattered tits towards Lexi. "Did you want a taste?"

Lexi folded her arms over the expansive valley of her cleavage and looked away, but she couldn't hide the jealousy in her eyes. She was trying her best not to stare hungrily at the creamy glaze still glistening on my best-friend turned love-interest's quivering breasts. "I don't need your pity," she lied.

"Tell you what? Maybe if we give our stud here a show, he'll be back up for round two? Then you'll have all you can drink and more."

Lexi wriggled at the prospect, then pouted. She had always been so stubborn. She looked at me, staring back at her in bewilderment, then she looked down at the half-flaccid piece of meat still resting against my stomach. She bit her lip.

Slowly, almost shyly, she crawled forward. Lian scooped an errant drop of cum off my stomach and rubbed it gently across Lexi's plump wet lips. She took a moment to savor the scent then grabbed Lian's wrist and kissed her fingers clean. With a carnal abandon they pulled themselves closer, the two of them forming a pyramid over top of me as Lexi greedily sucked at Lianne's cum stained lips. Soon their boobs were wrestling for dominance as they mashed together, their turgid nipples scissoring as they moaned and shared the flavor of my sex between them.

Lianne brushed a lock of hair behind Lexi's ear so I could get a better view of the tango their delicate tongues were dancing. They were angled perfectly to give me as much of a show as possible. This wasn't the loving embrace of two smitten lesbians, this was a performance. And a well calculated one at that. By the time Lianne held up her tits for Lexi to lick clean, I was once again hard as a rock.

"See?" giggled Lianne, slapping my straining dick playfully against my abs. "Your turn."

My sister gave her a withering glare, but she pretended not to notice. The two of them slid down while Lianne twisted her hand around the base of my monstrous cock. Jesus christ. This was the first good look I'd gotten at the thing. Her hand didn't even fit all the way around it. It took both for her to hold it up for Lexi, who gave the tip a kiss and flicked a probing tongue.

I don't know how she fit it in her mouth, but my body bucked as her lips crested the pulsing ridge of my hypersensitive cockhead. Leave it to Lexi to find a way. Her mouth was stuffed so full she could barely move her tongue, though that did little to stop her from wriggling along the underside of my meaty shaft. A grunt crossed my lips as she forced me down the throat, her eyes watering but determined to prove herself. I could see her throat distending as she pressed down each hot wet inch.

Lianne smirked and reached down to fondle my balls, Lexi's eyes going wide as my dick twitching and pulsing within her. She swallowed, her epiglottal muscles tugging my meat further, jacking me off with her throat again and again. I groaned and threw my head back.

Finally, she pulled back out, taking a deep breath through her nose once she had cleared the windpipe. Lianne's skilled hands filled in the gap, pumping and stroking the spaces Lexi left behind, leaving no inch of my cockflesh unloved for even a moment.

Despite my recent orgasm the frenetic need to cum was building up in me again. Sharp, fast, impatient. Lexi seemed to sense my need because she dove right back on. Needy, hungry, determined to make me feel good, determined to affirm her value to me and herself. That's when she began in earnest.

"Oh, fuck." I groaned out, precum leaking out of me like a faucet. She'd have grinned if her mouth wasn't full. "I'm so close!"

"Kids! Breakfast is ready!" came a call from downstairs.

She whimpered as she pulled off, coughing and gasping for breath, a thick rivet of saliva hanging between her and my hot flesh. Her eyes were wide with disappointment.

"Be right down!" Yelled Lianne, struggling to put on her blouse.

The next thing I knew I was sitting there at the dining table, a soggy attempt at hash browns sitting on my plate and a beautiful woman at either side of me, competing to see who could give me a better hand job.

Across from me, blissfully ignorant of these under-the-table dealings, sat my buxomy mother - a woman who should be dead, - chattering away gregariously with my so-called girlfriend. From the way they went at it, you'd think they were old friends. I did my best to play along, but I was so far out of my element that it was all I could do to nod in agreement.

I didn't mind getting doted on by a cute girl, especially one that could do that thing she kept doing with her fingers. But this wasn't just any girl. This was Liam. My best friend. My very male best friend. I shuddered at the thought, but the two of them just took it as a sign to start intensifying their actions. I was sure at this rate I was going to blast a load all over the underside of the table, but somehow, I held out.

After breakfast Lianne and I withdrew to my room to get ready while Lexi got stuck doing the dishes. I just couldn't get over the surreality of it.

"So..." I ventured. "You're my girlfriend."

"You sound unsure." She grinned at the sarcasm. "I should hope I am after that little show this morning. God, I swear, I love her to death, but your sister is so greedy. It's like, can't I just have you to myself every once and a while? I mean, I get it. You're just trying to be a good brother, but can't we even hang out without her taking her shirt off and rubbing those stupid boobs of hers in your face?" She sighed and pulled off her shirt. "God forbid we try to have a moment of intimacy."

Blood rushed to my head as my gaze lingered on her pert nipples. My cock could very distinctly remember how soft those breasts had been. It took all the willpower I had to not reach out and grab them.

"What are you doing?" I turned around blushing.

"Changing? I've got your cum all over my top. Can't believe your mom didn't notice." She giggled. "I'm pretty sure she did actually, I think she just didn't say anything. Baby, your mom's great." She pulled a fresh blouse out of my closet. "I wish mine was half as nice as her. Lord knows we can't get away with anything at my place."

I boggled at the implication. Liam's one-track mind seemed intact enough. The fact that mom would actually approve of any hanky panky though was a surprise, but then, I was older now than I had been when she passed.

"Wait," she laughed, "are you seriously going to school like that?"

"What's wrong with this?" I looked in the mirror. I thought I looked pretty good. Better than I ever had before. It was subtle but the more I stared the more I saw it - my face was stronger and more handsome and my skin smoother and without blemishes. It was like someone had digitally erased all my imperfections. Evidently that wasn't enough for her.

"Nothing, but I'm going to seem overdressed. Here, let me help." Lianne came over, her naked breasts bouncing excitedly before her, and started running her hands through my hair. I leaned into her touch. There was an intimacy to the act I was unaccustomed to, but that I couldn't deny I loved.

"There." She grinned at me through the mirror. My hair was now playfully tousled. "Much better."

God, she moved so easily, so freely. There was a girl in my bedroom and she was parading around half-naked like it was the most natural thing in the world. It was more than that - she had clothes in my closet. She belonged here. Somehow, I was the one out of place.

"So, uh, remind me. How long have we been dating?"

"Uh, like forever, my dude?" she pulled on her blouse. "Remember all those gradeschool bitches I had to throw down with for the right to claim you? Don't worry, our anniversary isn't for another two months if that's what you're worried about. I know you always forget."

There was a knock at the door.

"Do you need a ride to school today, Brobro?" Lexi poked her head in. She was almost bouncing at the idea of being useful.

I was about to nod the affirmative when Lianne cut in. "Thank you, Lexi, but we're just going to walk. It'll give us a bit of time alone before school starts."

"Oh..." Lexi's face darkened. I frowned and thought back to the ride in the car on the way home last night. If it made her feel loved, taking a ride from her was the least I could do.

"You know what?" I held up a hand. "A ride sounds great after all, Lex, thank you."

"Great!" her eyes brightened up and I couldn't help but smile.

"Really Sugarbear?" Lianne whispered in my ear, her grip tightening on my shoulder. "I thought we talked about this. You've got to stop encouraging her like this."

"It'll be fine." I whispered back. "What's the worst that could happen?"

The worst that could happen was that when not sharing my dick, the two of them got along as well as a pair of angry cats. I thought yesterday's awkward ride had been bad, but this time I had two beautiful women competing for my attention, and they weren't playing fair.

Lexi had the advantage of course. The length of her skirt would be a gross violation of the school dress code, but that just forced Lianne to bring her A-game: every time I looked over she'd flash me. I felt like a tennis ball being batted back and forth, trying not to play favorites.

When I finally gave my sister a kiss goodbye, it was just as hot and passionate as yesterday, the heat of her tongue a reminder of what I was missing and a promise for when we met again. She grinned smugly as she pulled away, then stuck out her tongue at my girlfriend, who rolled her eyes.

Lianne let out a dramatic sigh as we walked up the stairs to where Leslie was waiting for us. It was a weirdly feminine gesture. Liam had always just spoken his mind.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Sorry, you know how I get sometimes. It's not your fault. She loves you almost as much as I do. Plus, she's your sister. You just want to be there for her. I don't want to get between you two. It's just... it's hard not to be jealous sometimes. You know how I get."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah, dude, come on," she sighed again, "Just look at her! Your sister's hot!" She made a groping gesture in front of her own sizeable breasts. "How can I compete with that?"

"I..." I stared down at the boobs in question. While not as hefty as Lexi's prodigious pair, they were hardly small and had the advantage in sheer perkiness. "I think your boobs are just fine."

"You would," laughed Leslie. She was wearing a skirt and had a clip in her hair. It was uncharacteristically cute.

"Yeah... okay." Lianne smirked and adjusted her top. "They are pretty good I guess. But they're still nothing compared to hers." She kissed me on the cheek. "Tell you what, you can make it up to me at lunch okay? Since we're here early, Les and I should go meet Mr. Lewis about the drama club. You gonna be okay, Sugarbear? You seem sort of out of it today."

Did I? I shook my head. "I guess I really just haven't been sleeping well."

"Aw, I'm sorry I couldn't be there to help, baby." She pulled me into an embrace. It was warm and weirdly comforting and part of me wished I could just melt into her, but I just couldn't escape the reality of her identity. Every time I felt like I was able to escape the truth, I'd see some aspect of Liam. "If you want to nap at lunch, you can always use my lap as a pillow, okay? Or maybe," she winked, "something else?"

"That sounds really nice." I blushed.

"It's a date." she pulled me in for a kiss that rivaled Lexi's. "I've got to get going though. I'll see you then, okay? I love you, Sugarbear!"

"Y-you too!" I choked.

"Oh my god," Leslie groaned, "you two are terrible."

The two of them left me to stumble through the halls to my locker alone. For the first time since I had woken up I had time alone to think. What the hell had I written that could have possibly turned Liam into a girl? The book had to be fucking with me at this point. It was the only thing that made sense.

What about the rest of it? What about Leah? How would she feel about me? Would she still want to be close to me? I was in a relationship with another woman - a woman who shouldn't even exist. All of yesterday's anxieties rushed back into me. I wanted to scream.

She and I would be, what? Friends? Still a step up from what I had been. Lord help me, my heart still soared at the thought of being even that close. Yet the prospect still terrified me. Could I really spend the rest of my life so close and yet so far? How was I supposed to enjoy spending time with this girl when I was always balancing on the knife's edge to hide years of missing in-jokes and memories?

And yet... wouldn't it be worth it to be close to her? If I was careful, couldn't I build a house even upon a faulty foundation?

I stopped to compose myself. I was getting funny looks. No, not just that - people were staring. I cast my eyes down and forward, keen to avoid any harassment. It was the weirdest thing though. When I looked up, everybody just seemed to have a smile for me, or, at the very least, a little nod of recognition.

And the girls. I thought I had spilled something on my pants, but those glances they were giving me weren't joined with snears or derision. Quite the opposite. They were checking me out. The bulge in my pants were a hypnotic lure. A few of them whispered as I passed, then giggled scandalously. My face turned red as I rushed towards my locker.

Holy shit. Of course. It finally sunk in. I was the most attractive guy in school. That meant I was popular. I had gone from a preyed-upon nobody to someone everybody recognized.

I wasn't entirely comfortable getting leered at by the schools entire androphilic population, but I only had myself to blame.

There was a buzz from my back pocket. I pulled out my phone. I had a text from Lianne. I had 20 texts from Lianne.

For a brief braindead moment, I thought I had the wrong phone. The home screen was a picture of me and Lianne together at the beach. I had an arm wrapped tenderly around her shoulder, my hand dangling low near the string bikini her sultry curves were threatening to pop out of.

I slid my thumb across the screen. A text popped up with a picture of her outside the drama room making a little kissy face while throwing googly eyes at the camera. "Miss you." was all it read. I laughed. I scrolled up through her other messages. More little love notes and pictures, including one of her sneaking up on me in bed this morning and her huffing in the back of the car while I was eyeballing Lexi.

"Miss you too," I texted back, hoping it would be enough.

Curious, I took a look at my phone's camera roll. In it were thousands of photos of the two of us, dating as far back as the phone's memory ran. Never anything fancy, just silly little moments of shared joy. I looked so happy. We looked so happy.

I checked the contacts. Lianne Dirkwood. That confirmed it. Unless Liam had a sexy sister he'd been holding out on me this whole time.

But why? How?

I thought back to what I'd written. I couldn't make sense of it. Had life conspired to make him dateable to me because he was my best friend?

I slammed a fist against my locker. Another life I had ruined. Was history really so fragile? I tried to calm my breath. My heart was pounding. I had to keep it together. I couldn't break down. Not here, anyway, not now.

"Lucas?" came a voice. I turned around. It was Leah. She was more modestly dressed than yesterday, though still a far cry from what I was used to. Today she wore layers which accentuated her figure rather than just trying to show off as much skin as possible. It did little to detract from the effect. Her clothes still hung tantalizingly to her every wonderful curve, but now at least she was a girl who was just trying to look good instead of one advertising her extracurricular availability.

"Leah?" I perked up.

"Oh, Lucas, I'm so glad I caught you! Look, about last night." her gaze shifted bashfully to the floor. I blushed and did the same. The memory of her hot flesh rubbing greedily against me was still very fresh indeed.

"I wanted to apologize for my behavior. You're in a relationship. It isn't... It wasn't fair for me to try to seduce you like that."

"What?"

"Yeah, come on, you and Lianne are like, the cutest couple on campus. I'd never want to break that up. I was just... well, you know how horny I get, and you were the only guy around - and I'm sorry but you're just so fucking hot - I just... I couldn't control myself. I'm glad you turned me down."

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
492 Followers