It’s History Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leah, that's-"

"No, sorry, let me finish, please," she held up a hand, "I had this all planned in my head and if I don't get it all out it's gonna drive me crazy. You were upset. You had every right to be. I let my libido get in the way of our friendship. But Lucas, you mean the world to me. There's no one else in the whole world I can talk to like I can talk to you. I don't ever want to jeopardize what we have, especially not over something as stupid as sex." She looked up at me apprehensively. "Can you forgive me? It won't happen again, I promise."

It was a sucker punch to my soul. This was completely backwards. It should have been me apologizing to her.

"Uh," I clenched my fist and put on a big fake smile. "Of course!"

"Great!" She threw her arms around me. "I'm so glad I have a friend like you, Lucas." Her breasts rubbed against me as she giddily bounced on her heels and kissed my cheek. "Lianne's a lucky girl," she laughed, "one day I'll have my own Lucas to come sweep me off my feet."

"Y-yeah."

"Oh, I didn't even get a chance to tell you what happened next! You know Lance, the guy from the swim team? Turns out he's got like, the biggest dick." She held her hands out like she was demonstrating a fish that got away. "Well, maybe not as big as yours," she giggled, "but I payed him a visit afterwards, because, well, like I said, I was super horny, and oh my god, he fucked me so goddamn good. You were absolutely right about him. He's a total gentleman. Exactly what I needed. He kept doing this thing with his finger, I was totally screaming." My heart wrenched as she went into graphic detail about her sordid late-night encounter.

"Stop!" I stepped back. "Wh-why are you telling me all this?"

"Cause your my bff!" She nudged me playfully. "Who else am I supposed to gloat to? Besides, you gave me your thumbs up. I thought you'd want to hear all the juicy details!" She giggled. "I really am so glad I have someone I can talk to about this. Like, you get me. You never judge. I'm sure half the school thinks I'm some kind of crazy slut, but you make me feel like... I dunno. Likes it okay to be who I am. And I'm glad I can get your opinion on this stuff, too. It makes me feel like at least I'm working out all my sexy tendencies in a safe manner. Does that make sense?"

"Of course." I tried to smile. "What are friends for?" My heart was spinning out of control. Leah was still some kind of nymphomaniac, but at least she seemed to have it under control. Wasn't that a victory? Wasn't that a step in the right direction? Then why did it sting so badly?

The bell rang.

"Thanks Lucas." She pulled me in for a hug. "You're the best friend a girl could ask for. Come on, we're going to be late."

Leah wasn't normally in Bio with me, yet in this new timeline we were lab partners.

I did my best to act like I was this person Leah had known for the past three years. I thought it would be a struggle, a chore, but it was just so easy to get caught up in her smile, to get carried along with her energy. How long had I wanted this? To be her friend? To be someone she cared about? She was laughing and joking and it became so easy to slip into that.

I'd never had a friend quite like her before. Never a BFF, at least. Guys didn't have this. Masculinity forbids vulnerability. My closest female friend was Leslie and she was... well, she didn't count.

It felt like a dream come true. At least when she wasn't talking about how hot and lusty the assignment was getting her, or when she wasn't soliciting my opinion on all the cute guys she wanted to fuck. The hornier she got the closer she came to the edge of flirtation. It was a shame - she had said with a laugh - that Lianne had gotten to me first.

And so, despite that, the morning passed. And it was wrong of me, yes, but I didn't even stop to consider how I was going to fix all this. I knew I would have to, eventually, right? Liam had been my best friend since grade school. I owed it to him to save him from this feminity, even if - I thought of Lianne's sweet soft tits wrapped around my cock this morning - even if he did make a really great girl.

I put it out of my mind for as long as I could. But that couldn't last forever. A few hours later I was following Leah to the lunchroom.

"Hey are you guys going to the big party tomorrow?" she asked.

With everything that had been going on, I'd completely forgotten. "Maybe?" I honestly didn't know. Was this something other me and Lianne would go to? "Are you?"

"I've had a lot of guys clamouring for me to go with them, but I honestly think I might stay home, you know? It's not like I get that many breaks from practice and you know me, I'd much prefer a quiet night with a few good friends. Still, it doesn't really do to have a cheerleader miss so I might get dragged along." She sighed. "Half the school expects me to go with one of the football guys, but they're all such total jocks you know? That said, mmm..." she got a hungry look in her eyes. "They are total jocks, you know? What do you think?"

"I mean..." I swallowed, "we could go."

"Oh! That would be amazing! Could you imagine?" she laughed, "The one guy on campus I'm not sleeping with. They'd have a fit! Lianne would kill us both though. Even for a joke, yikes."

We walked over to the large table by the window where the cheer team was sat. I hesitated. It had always been social suicide to even approach. Today though the seated girls just licked their lips as they saw me. I was about to excuse myself when Leah sat down and patted the seat next to her.

I don't know what I had done to make the cheerleaders dress the way they were. Yesterday it looked as though they were all trying to outcompete each other for sluttiest outfit. Today, with Leah's more conservative attire, they were winning. It took every ounce of my strength not to let my eyes tour across the well-displayed bodies of the school's sexiest socialites.

Libby Johnson, who had been the head cheerleader before my changes had burdened Leah with that dubious honor, was in the middle of a tirade about a girl who had evidently wronged her. The enthusiasm was such that the vast valleys of her perky cleavage threatened to pop out of her low-cut blouse at a moment's notice.

"What do you think, Lucas?" she asked. I blinked. Since when had Libby cared at all what I thought about anything?

"Uh." the entire tables eyes were on me. Lashes fluttered. "I don't even know who that is."

"Oof. Savage." A wicked grin crossed Libby's face. "Of course you'd say that."

There was laughter from the group, but it tapered to girlish giggling as Lance approached the table, grinning like an idiot. I scowled. He was tall and handsome with a dark tan and a shock of bleached blonde hair.

"Hey Leah," he said, "I just wanted to let you know I had a really good time last night."

"Oh, me too!" she beamed. The giggling from the rest of the table turned scandalous.

"And I was, well," he shifted his weight and rubbed the back of his head, "I was wondering if you wanted to go over a few math problems with me during lunch? I've been having a bit of a rough time with calc lately and after all that, ah, instruction you gave me last night, I'm raring for more."

"Ooh, I'd love to!" She stood and gave the rest of the group a coy wink, then flashed me a barely contained grin and clutched her hands excitedly. "Sorry Lucas. Some other time. Don't wait up girls!"

I wanted to scream out as she left but all I could do was watch her go, every step taking her further from me. The moment she was gone the cheerleaders pulled in tighter around me. Sharks, hungry for meat.

"So, Lucas," Libby said, a hand delicately caressing my thigh. "We heard you almost shacked up with Leah last night."

I gulped and nodded. Her hand was less than an inch from the throbbing monster running down my pant leg.

"You know it's really not polite to keep a girl waiting, Baker." Her sparkling nails dug into me as she gave me a saccharine grin. "I know you two think you're close, but you need to stop playing with that poor girl's heart."

'"Huh?"

"Because you see Lucas - and I'll say this slow so your neanderthal brain can understand it - you're not good enough to date her. Not a single guy on campus is. But the heart wants what it wants. And if we catch you breaking said heart, we're going to break you. Isn't that right girls?"

The squad nodded in agreement; their smiles suddenly sinister.

"Are we clear?" she purred into my ear.

I nodded meekly.

"Good," she relaxed her grip, "because if you do want to cheat on that skank girlfriend of yours, we'll be more than happy to help you out." I shot upright as a pair of stocking-clad feet rubbed against my crotch.

"Lucas!" came a cry. The entire table turned to look. People were diving out of the way as Lianne stormed towards the popular table without a single care for the social protocols. "Claws off, cheer-thots, he's mine!"

"Lianne!" I cried, but her dramatic entrance had merely served to put the cheerleaders on guard. Two of them stood up to get between me and her.

"Your boyfriend came to us of his own volition, Dirkwood." Libby rolled her eyes. "Maybe he's finally developed some taste."

"No, if he had taste he'd be vomiting right now from all the bimbo skank in the air."

One of the cheerleaders snickered, but Libby shut her down with a glance.

"Come on, baby," she held out her hand. "Let's get out of here."

"Uh, sure?" I stood up. "Sorry girls."

"Bye, Lucas!" they giggled, their fingers wiggling goodbye as Libby fumed. "Remember our offer!"

She dragged me out of the lunchroom and through the halls. We settled in an out of the way spot at the top of one of the stairwells. Leslie was already there, eating a sandwich.

"Are you okay?" Lianne clutched my face, inspecting it for damage. "Those girls didn't hurt you or anything did they?"

"I'm fine." I laughed. "They're cheerleaders not hyenas"

"Wouldn't know it from looking at them," she spat. "You weren't responding to my texts. You weren't in our usual spot. And then I find you hanging out with those bitches?"

"I was with Leah." I clarified.

"Oh?" She frowned.

"Yeah," I sighed, "but she ran off with some guy."

"Of course." she shook her head. "Baby, that girl's no good. I'm sorry, I know she's like, your best friend but I just..." she sighed. "Running off and leaving you like that? That's not cool, dude."

"She's not like that."

"Isn't this, what, the fifth time she's done something like this?" Leslie chimed.

"It's not like that!"

"If you say so." Lianne took a deep breath. "Look, baby, I don't want to be the only girl in your life, but I want to be the one you think about first, you know? And someone like her ditching you in that den of harpies..." her hand gripped into a fist. "It just pisses me off. You deserve better than that."

We sat down against the wall, her hot weight leaning against me as she cuddled up.

"I know I shouldn't worry," she rubbed her head against my chest, "but sometimes, I'm afraid you're going to wake up one day and realize you want her instead of me."

My heart pounded. If only she knew.

There was a moments silence as she stared at me expectantly.

"Wow." her eyes darted away.

"What?"

"You're not going to tell me, 'you're the only one for me?' You don't have a 'baby you're worrying about nothing?' for me? Not even a 'Lianne, I have eyes only for you?' Come on Lucas you're the romantic here."

"I-" I fumbled for words.

"Wow." Her eyes widened, then fell. She sat up and pulled away from me. "I see how it is."

Shit. I tried to keep the panic off my face. Had she figured me out so soon? No, there was no way. This was exactly what I'd been afraid of. Who could her blame for her apprehension? If the person I loved more than anyone was suddenly all distant, I'd be worried too. I needed to say something.

"Sorry," I shook my head and tried to look her in the eyes as genuinely as I was able. "I'm sorry. I'm not really myself today." That much was true, even if the rest wasn't. "You know I love you, right?"

She unpursed her lips, her expression melting as she nodded. "I just... I worry sometimes." She gave me a hug. "You're the best thing in my life. You're always there for me. You care. I can be myself around you and I don't have to deal with all this political bullshit. Plus, come on," she ran a finger down my chest, "you're super hot. I don't want to lose you."

Leslie rolled her eyes. I wondered if this PDA was worse for her than the way Liam and would talk about girls.

We ate lunch, her tearing off bits of her meal and feeding it to me as we snuggled and talked. It was the same crap we always talked about, but it was like there was this deeper connection now. There was this underline of hope and all these dreams for the future - a mutual vulnerability that doesn't exist when two teenage guys are talking.

And god help me, I could feel myself falling for this girl. It was nice. It was comfortable. She was exciting, she was funny. They were the exact same stupid jokes Liam had always made, but coming out of her, suddenly they weren't so stupid.

Maybe I could just leave things this way? Maybe I could just give up on Leah and stop making things worse? Maybe I could settle down with this girl who clearly loved me. I'd seen the pictures. We could be so happy together.

But then I looked into her smiling face and saw the same wrinkle in her nose that Liam got when he laughed. I wasn't gaining a girl; I was sacrificing a friend.

He'd have hated this, I was sure. How different were the two of them? Was it just a chromosome of difference, or had she had a completely different path through life? Was she still that person I'd grown up with? Where did I draw the line?

How... how could I fix this?

I still had the book in my backpack. I had almost forgotten about it. I'd been so absorbed with Leah. I wished I could pull out right here and now and put things right, but where would I even start? Every time I tried to fix things it just made things worse.

I fell back into Lianne's arms. I was just so tired of trying to fight it.

"Hey," I interrupted, "Do you guys want to come over after school today? Hang out? Stay up all night playing video games or something?"

"Oh my god, we haven't done that in ages."

"Sorry guys," Les shrugged, "I've got practice both tonight and tomorrow morning."

"Just the two of us then." Lianne lit up. "We can say it's a date!' she ruffled my hair playfully. "But don't think I'm going to go easy on you just because your cute. It didn't work in middle school and it won't work now."

"Yea, well, don't think I'm going to go easy on you just because you're a girl."

"Oh please, I'm good because I'm a girl."

I laughed. We would see about that.

As lunch ended we were forced to go our separate ways. The afternoon's classes were a welcome bastion of mundanity. Lianne kept sending me little love notes by text. I ignored them at first but it became increasingly apparent that she was getting worried. I had to dig through my message history to try to figure out how to respond and what she was talking about. I was an imposter in my own life.

The worst part was that as much as I hated it, as much as I wished it had never happened, deep down I loved it. I loved the attention; I loved the warmth. That's what bothered me more than anything else. Was I betraying Leah by feeling this way? Was I betraying Liam?

I was by my lockers after class, no closer to figuring out what I was going to do.

"Leslie," I sighed, "have you ever wanted to change your life, but didn't know how?"

"You're kidding right?" she blinked up at me. "What do you mean?"

"Like, have you ever thought that life isn't meant to be this way? That things were supposed to be different?"

"Lucas. Stop. You have an amazing fucking life. Your smart, you've got girls drooling all over you. But you're always doing shit like this."

"Huh?"

"You're always second guessing things, always afraid to take the next step because you want everything to be perfect. Things don't have to be perfect, dude. It's like, swimming. There's no perfect race. You've just got to do your best and if you work hard enough, you'll be a little better than last time.

"Yeah, but what if something goes wrong?"

"Then you deal. You adjust your expectations. You keep moving forward. And that's okay. Things don't always have to go right. Look," she rubbed at the bridge of her nose "What I'm trying to say is stop worrying about how things could be and enjoy how things are."

"I..." I furrowed my brow. "Thank you Les."

"Yeah, well, I'm not one for the touchy-feely crap, but it's better than seeing you get all mopey again."

"Lucas!" Leah waved as she bounced over to us. "Sorry for running off like that earlier."

Leslie looked at the dopey grin on my face and shook her head. "I've got to get to practice. I'll leave you and Slutzilla to it." She hefted a duffel back over her shoulder then elbowed me in the stomach as she passed. "You've got to figure out what it is you want, before someone gets hurt."

"So, there's no cheer practice tonight." Leah gushed. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? I want a redo of yesterday. I promise I won't make any passes at you this time." She laughed, and my face lit up in the reflection of that smile.

"Sorry, Leah, we had plans." I turned to see Lianne standing behind me, chest inflated, arms wrapping around me.

"Oh." Leah's smile faltered and my heart fell with it.

Lianne though must have noticed my piteous expression. She glanced back and forth between the two us before crossing her hands over her chest.

"But," she sighed, "if you want to join us, we'd love to have you."

"We would?" I turned shocked.

"We would." She smiled. I smiled back.

And that's how I wound up surrounded by three topless beauties, getting my ass kicked at a game I was normally unstoppable at.

"I'm pretty sure this is cheating," I mumbled.

"Sorry Brobro." Lexi's mountainous melons heaved as she swung the controller around, leaning in dramatically with every button press. "It's your fault for being so distractible."

"Hey!" laughed Leah, nipples swaying, "give me back that power up!"

"Too slow!" Lianne's tits crashed into my face as she swung the controller.

The book sat untouched on my desk. I had intended to fix everybody, to sit down and try to mend things for good. It should have been my highest priority. I didn't know then how bad things were about to get.

"Come on, Lucas, at least try to keep up!"

But for tonight... tonight I just wanted this.


To be continued.


= Chapter 5 =

I tumbled through an empty void.

The statuesque figure of Lianne loomed before me, the book open in one hand and a pen in the other.

"How could you do this to me?" It was Liam's voice, the disgust as palpable in his tone as it was in the sneer on his female face. "You were my friend!"

"I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" I tried to yell, to explain, to apologize, but my voice came out soft and weak. It was little more than a girlish timbre high in my throat that became more apparent with every articulation.

I looked down at the quivering breasts jutting obscenely from my naked chest. I shrieked. What was happening?

"Let's see how you like it!"

I fell to my knees, long blonde curls spilling down like a curtain around my swiftly softening face.

I looked up to see Lexi, her trademark smirk a foreign touch on her new body.

"Wow, Sis-sis." she laughed and gave my tits a sharp slap. "I didn't know you had it in you."

I gasped at the raunchy wave of rough sensation.

"You make a much better girl than a brother, that's for sure. Maybe you can wake me up with a blowjob for a change?" She stuck out her tongue then sent me staggering back with a chest-bump. Our tits mashed together. Despite her size, mine put hers to shame. "Oh, hey, maybe these will teach you to stop being such a brat! Don't worry, I'm sure all the guys will love them. Now you'll really be popular."