It’s History Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I tried to cover my tits, but they were too big, too heavy. "It's not like that I... I..." Whatever I had to say faltered on my lips as my fumbling gave way to fondling, and then to full-blown masturbatorial mamarian manhandling as I grasped and plucked at my stiff, fist-sized nipples. Pleasure built up within me like a sneeze.

I let out a gasp.

"Oh my god, Lucas!" Leah's voice rang out. It was her looming over me now, hands covering her shocked mouth. "How could you?"

My body flushed red at being seen like this. I tried to turn away, tried to stand, but my horny tits were just too heavy. All it seemed to do was thrust my chest out further.

"You should have told me!" Leah's clothes vanished as she fell to her knees alongside me. "I didn't know you were a slut too!" She pulled me into a platonic hug, her tits rubbing against my flush flesh as she bounced excitedly. "Think about all the hot guys we could have been out fucking together! We could have been trying on sexy clothes and swapping cum and putting on shows for boys!"

My brain fuzzed over as my arousal surpassed my embarrassment. What was she talking about? I wasn't... I'd always been a slut, hadn't I? With big yummy tits like these how could I be anything else? I hugged her back, so glad to have someone I could share my unabashed love of boys with.

When I pulled away, it was Lianne again.

"Are you ready to be my girlfriend Luca? Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

She was asking me to give up everything. My whole life, my very identity, just to be her little slut. I wanted to scream defiance but instead I could only nod, I could only grin to show my excitement as I tugged down her zipper with my teeth. Of course I was going to be a good girl. What else would I be?

My lips curling in delight as her massive cock sprung free.

"I love you." I mewled, as much talking to the fragrant dick I was rubbing against my face as I was to my wonderful boyfriend Lianne. My body grew hotter. The warmth in my tits spreading to the wet fire burning between my legs, my naked cunt dripping with need. This was what mattered. This thing before me was my whole world.

Her balls tensed up as I put it to my lips, then throbbed as she exploded her hot tasty love all over me.

I shot bolt-upright in bed, gasping. My heart pounded; my dick twitched. I was at the edge of a tremendous orgasm.

Lexi and Lianne were both cuddled up naked next to me in my way-too-small bed. Their bodies hot, Lexi's hand groped my balls in her sleep while Lianne's head rested on my chest. They stirred at my sudden motion.

I was in my room.

A dream? A nightmare. The book was right where I had left it, highlighted by the moonlight as it sat, unused, on my desk. I could almost feel it calling out to me. I turned away, shaking my head to dislodge the last vestiges of whatever erotic horror I had just experience, and went back to sleep.

I groaned as something hot, tight and slick gripped my turgid manhood. I opened my eyes, then opened them wider. Leah, clad in little more than a translucent red negligee, was enthusiastically bouncing up and down the entire length of my cock. Lianne and Lexi were sat on either side of her, holding her steady and cheering her on as each bounce sent her breasts wobbling wildly beneath the thin fabric.

"Ah, fuck!" Her gasps were hot and breathless, her eyes rolling up into the top of her head. A jet of boiling passion poured out onto my crotch as she screamed out through the roiling wave of orgasms battering her body. Her angelic voice rose to a crescendo - a deific swell of carnal want as she approached climax.

"Good morning, Lucas," Lianne chimed, but her voice was barely audible over Leah's ecstatic cries.

"Ooh, me next, Brobro!" begged Lexie. "Please? I need your dick so badly. Let me make you feel good!"

"Like hell!" Lianne cut her a dirty look. "That's my dick, isn't it baby?"

"No!" groaned Leah, her temp increasing, "Keep fucking me, Lucas! Fuck! You're so good! Never stop!"

"Come on Lucas" they all said together. "Show us who you love most."

"It's me, right, Sugarbear?"

"No, come on Brobro, it's me."

I threw my head back and bucked my hips, too enraptured in Leah's actions to respond. Behind Leah's bouncing body, the others descended into a hyper-competitive sixty-nine. Something about this seemed so wrong. Had their boobs always been that big?

My head swam with raunchy hormonal sensation. I could barely think. Leah's hungry passion was driving me so close, the erotic scene before me putting to shame even my deepest and darkest fantasies. I was getting dogpiled by every girl I knew. Well, except for Leslie.

"What are you talking about?" Leah grunted, "She's right there."

"Lucas, you ass!" I turned to see Leslie standing off to the side of the bed, her tits so large they dragged against the floor. She could barely move. "This is all your fault!"

The girls screamed out in climax as I came.

I shot bolt upright in bed.

The sun was shining in through the window. Lianne was gone, Lexie was curled up next to me. Her wet tongue lapped eagerly at the jizz dripping from my pulsing dick.

I shook my head. Another dream? This wasn't funny.

"Good morning, Brobro!" her eyes lit up. "You're up early."

I looked at the clock. Saturday. No school. It was unusual for me to be up before noon.

I rubbed her hair, unconvinced of her reality. She felt real enough. She grinned at the attention, rubbing her head into the open palm of my hand in return.

"Do you want me to take care of this?" she squeezed my still rock-hard dick, "or are you all tapped out? Must have been a heck of a dream. I hope it was about me."

"Maybe later." I blushed. The ghostly memory of the three of them moments ago sent my cock twitching in her hand. "For now, lets just, uh..."

She smiled and cuddled up next to me. It hurt how adorable she could be. The real Lexie had never been so cute. She would never have let herself be so exposed.

We lay there in bed, the perversion of my nightmare still echoing through my brain. I sighed. Last night had been great. I liked being Lianne's boyfriend. I liked being Leah's bestie. Lord help me, I even liked being Lexie's emotional support. As much as I hated to admit it, I didn't want to go back.

But was that really how I felt? Or was I just afraid of making things worse?

I stared at the early morning sun dancing as it filtered in through the blinds. What choice did I have?

"Mom?" I knocked at the door to her study. It looked the same as it always had, save two years of dust. Dad had never had the heart to clean it out.

"Good morning, Sweetie. You're up early. You do know its a Saturday, right?"

With everything that had happened I hadn't really had the chance to speak to her. She was always trying pass wisdom down on me and Lex. As teenagers of course, we hated it, but now she had been missing from my life for two years. Now I realized just how much I had taken her for granted.

"I need some advice." I fiddled with one of the textbooks on the wall.

"Of course." She beamed, putting away the pill bottle, "If there's one thing I can give you kids, it's that. What's up?"

"I screwed something up." I shuffled my feet. "I can't tell you what, but I screwed up bad. And now it's like, whenever I try to fix it, I just end up making things worse. I'm scared to leave things the way they are, but I'm more scared what trying to put things right will do."

She took a moment to consider this then leaned forward, steepling her fingers in front of her as the weight of her tits rested on the desk. "You got Lianne pregnant, didn't you?"

"Mom! No!"

"Alright, alright," she leaned back in her chair, "just checking. Wait, this isn't some other girl you got pregnant, is it?"

"Mom!"

"I see the way they look at you sweetie," she chuckled and glanced down at my pajama bottoms, "everybody knows what you're packing."

"It's not about girls, mom." I blushed. "Okay, it's a little about girls. But I didn't get anyone pregnant! I just... I did something and now I want things to go back to the way they were," I sighed. It was the blackest of ironies that if things were back the way they were, she wouldn't be here. "I just... I want to do the right thing."

"Oh Lucas," she smiled warmly, "you're always trying to fix things. Do you want to know the one thing I've learned studying history all my life? No matter how bad things seem, the world isn't broken, it's just changing."

My jaw tightened. If only she knew.

"And I know, sometimes it doesn't feel like that, sometimes it feels like everything is getting worse or that your whole life is crashing down around you - but sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. The best we can do is steer ourselves towards the world we want." She leaned back in her chair and stretched her back. "We have to learn from our mistakes and the mistakes of history. Become stronger. That way, the next time we're faced with hard decisions, we can make better ones. Does that make sense?"

I nodded.

"Sorry, I'm rambling. You'll be like this too in your old age, just you watch. Did any of that help?" she stood up and walked over to me. "You've grown into a fine man, Lucas. Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it'll be for the best."

My eyes were tearing up. I hugged her as tight as I could. "Thank you, mom."

"I'm glad I could help," she squeaked, surprised by the affection. "You know I'll always be here for you if you need me."

I squeezed her all the tighter

I returned to my room. There was a note on my bedside table. "Had to head home early. You looked like you were having such a fun dream I didn't want to wake you." and then a big girly heart and a kissy face. Being a girl had somehow improved Liam's handwriting.

Lexie was still curled up asleep, her arms wrapped around my pillow and her face buried in it. I guess she liked to sleep in too. She was so strangely peaceful. There was no sign of that frenetic need to please.

"I'm sorry Lex," I whispered, "for everything."

I sat down at my desk and opened the book. Hard decisions. That's what mom had said. Learning from my mistakes. She was right. The world was changing, and it was up to me to direct that change.

What was the world I wanted? I wanted things to go back to the way they should be. I wanted Lexi to be able to stand on her own two feet. I wanted to get to know Leah better, and I didn't want to hurt Lianne to do it.

As great as all the crazy sexyness was, it was time to put an end to this once and for all.

- The History of Alexis Engstrom Baker, According to Lucas Baker -

"Lexi is a highly motivated person. Though she has struggled at times, for the past two years she has set herself to the task of living independently as a strong confident woman at university. She values her success and independence and has been on track to do great things."

I closed the book. There was a flash and Lexi was gone from my bed. One down. Two to go. I opened the book back up and turned the page.

- The History of Leah Anne Gardener according to Lucas Baker. -

"Leah is a beautiful and wonderful person. While very positive about sex, she hasn't slept with any of the guys at school, instead being more interested in spending time with her friends and finding more intimate outlets for her libido."

Another flash.

- The History of Lianne Dirkwood according to Lucas Baker. -

"Lianne was born a guy."

I paused. Would this make her trans? I wanted my friend back, not to complicate their life even further.

"Born Liam Dirkwood, he has loved being a guy all his life. He's flirtatious and funny and doesn't care what strangers think."

Would that do the trick? I put the pen away but left the book out just in case.

I had to be sure the changes had gone through like I wanted them too. I checked in Lexie's room. Empty. No dirty clothes, no makeup littering the vanity. Her bed was made. No one had been in here in a while.

I went downstairs and knocked on mom's study again.

"Mom? Where's Lex?"

"At school dear. You probably have a better idea of what she's up to these days than I do with all that social media stuff you kids do."

I suppressed a squeal of delight.

"Hey mom? What do you think of Leah?"

She tilted her head. "Since when have you ever cared what I thought about your friends, Sweetie?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Just curious, I guess?"

"She's a sweet girl. I'm glad you two are friends. You're a good influence on her. I'm glad my son knows how to treat women right."

"And, uh, Lianne?"

"Who?"

It had worked!

"Thanks mom!" I smiled and ran back to my room.

I opened my phone. The happy faces of me and my very male best friend were now grinning up at me from the beach. I cycled through my photos. Lots of pictures of the two of us hanging out. More than I remembered, actually, but I wouldn't blame this time line's Lucas for being more outgoing if he was the sexiest guy at school.

There was a text from Leah. "Had fun last night! You two are a blast. We don't hang out enough. I'll totally get you guys next time!" She'd sent it late last night.

I sighed in relief. For once everything had actually worked out. I sat down on my bed. It didn't smell like girl anymore.

"Hey I know it's a little last minute," I typed back, "but do you want to go with me to that party tonight?" I hesitated with my thumb over send. I had agonized over approaching her for months - years - and now it just seemed so easy. Just a few little words.

"Sorry!" came the response, "Lol, you should have asked earlier! I'm going with Libby and some of the other girls in the squad. We're all going together ; ) . Ooh, you should totally come to this after-party though, it's gonna be great!"

I had to read the response three more times before it finally clicked in my brain. She had said no. She had actually said no. I had expected the world to end. I had expected to die from embarrassment. Instead it was just... fine. I was okay with this. I was more glad that she wasn't gushing about all the cocks she was going to suck than I was upset by the rejection. She was still a cheerleader, sure, but there was no sign of that boy-hunger.

Okay, maybe the rejection hurt a little but there would be other parties.

I looked at Lexi's social media feed. She was at college, hanging out with friends. When I had made those original changes, I had been so angry at her for going off and living her life without us. Now, I was happy for her.

For once everything seemed to be going my way. It was Saturday. I went back to bed.

"Hey I'm picking you up at 8 right?" it was a text from Liam.

"?" I responded.

"For the party?"

Either he'd already heard I'd struck out with Leah once and for all or he had no faith. Well, I couldn't blame him. With all the trouble I'd had, I wouldn't have had any confidence in me either."

"Yeah, sounds great."

"What are you wearing?"

"Uh. A shirt and pants? Why?"

"Hot."

"Is it? It's supposed to rain later."

No response. I grinned. It was good to have him back. Lianne had been great, but I was weirdly excited to see Liam again. I guess I hadn't realized how much I'd missed him.

Maybe this party wouldn't be so bad. Leah would still be there, right? Even if we weren't there together, maybe we'd get the chance to dance.

A few hours later there was a knock at the door.

"I'm here." came the text

"Your early," I said, opening the door to the cool night air. "I'm still not -" whatever words I had left died on my lips as my brain stumbled over the vision before me.

Wow. I don't think I'd ever seen him looking so... so good.

His cocky grin oozed a wild masculine confidence as he stood tall before me, chest puffed out. He was wearing a tight-cut button-up and his hair was fastidiously styled. My pulse quickened. The only time I'd ever seen him make anything close to this much of an effort was for a date he'd had particularly high hopes for. He should dress up more often, he looked great.

"You're seriously wearing that?" he asked, his perfect teeth glittering in the moonlight.

I looked down at my t-shirt and jeans, suddenly self-conscious. "W-what's wrong with this?"

"Nothing." he laughed and tousled my hair. "You look great no matter what you wear. I'm just going to look overdressed."

"Uh, thanks." I blushed and smiled at the compliment. Why was I blushing?

That's when he leaned in and kissed me.

I froze, shocked not just at his action, but at my own reaction. I should have panicked and jumped away, I should have freaked out. Instead... instead I leaned into it. Lord help me, I liked it. It was nothing like kissing a girl. I swooned. His tongue was powerful and sweet and it made me want to just fall into him and lose myself in his arms.

My knees were weak as he pulled away, that smug little grin on his face gaining flirtatious new contexts. My dick was rock hard and ready for more.

"What- what was that?" I stumbled back.

"You can't sit there as cute as you are and just expect me to hold back, Sugarbear. Come on, let's get you ready for this party. I can't wait to get you out on the dance floor." He put his hands on my hips and swayed to an imaginary beat.

Sugarbear? The word echoed like a ghost in my ears as the world fell away. That stupid stupid book!

"I... I'll be right back!"

I ran off into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. My heart was pounding as my sense of self struggled to make sense with what I was feeling. I had just had a guy's tongue in my mouth and I had liked it. A lot. I pulled out my phone and ran through the pictures. Images of the two of us smiling and happy together. They were so familiar; I hadn't thought anything of it. I stopped on one with him kissing me on the cheek. How had I missed this?

So, what? The book had turned him into a guy but we were still dating? It made me gay? I touched my lips. How else could I explain this? I clutched my hands to my head. Okay, there was a very easy way to settle this. I thought back to Leah's perfect tits as she stripped down in that classroom. I envisioned their roundness and their softness as they bounced before my eyes, as they pressed into me hot and needy.

I let out a staggered breath. Yeah, okay. I still found girls hot. I just... wow, I was suddenly very curious about a lot of things. A flush of heat ran through me as I looked again at the pictures on my phone, at the two of us kissing. How had I never noticed how hot Liam was before? Had he always been that way or had the book changed him?

"Baby?" there was a knock at the door.

"I'll be right out!"

I opened the door. Why was I so nervous?

"So, I know it'll probably make us a little late," he leaned against the doorframe as I stepped out, looking at me through sultry, half-lidded eyes. "But do you wanna maybe fool around a bit first?"

He was standing so close that I could feel the heat of him. I looked away, my heart fluttering, unable to say no.

He pressed into me, the rugged firmness of his masculinity a stark contrast to Lianne's plush curves. He kissed me behind the ear and slid a hand down the front of my pants. I had never been kissed there before. I moaned.

Conscious thought and good sense left me as he ran his hand along the length of my hungry dick. My breathing turned to soft sighs. I couldn't deny how much I wanted this - how much I needed this. After those dreams this morning, my magnum cock had been straining for relief. It had gotten so used to the constant parade of girlflesh that now it couldn't handle it's return to sober mundanity. My cockhead jutted lewdly from beneath my waistband as Liam's skilled hand slid languorously along it.