All Comments on 'It started as an aural adventure'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
Rw43Rw433 months ago

Just FYI, I’m keeping my word that I’m done reading your stories. I read the warning, skipped to the end and here we are.

<>

You are an outstanding communicator; I just don’t care for what you communicate. Extramarital sex itself doesn’t offend me; but the presumption that it should never cause conflict and that all of civilization should resort to prehistoric concepts of morality is beyond me. The whole “Men are only respectable when they allow women to manipulate them” thing has ruined many of your tales that otherwise would have been excellent reads. If I have wasted countless hours of my time reading and commenting on your work, you have wasted so much more, only to mislead your readers in the end.

<>

So why comment when I didn’t read the story?

1) I’m not guilty of downgrading you maliciously—I didn’t rate your story at all.

2) Because your stories are well-written, I will read your Author’s note prior to skipping your tales. If you ever fail to provide a grand endorsement of polyamory and write about something else, I’ll consider reading and get emotionally invested in your characters. I think that’s the goal of most writers.

3) You say you have a thick skin, but you deliberately misunderstand the criticism you receive. That’s not thick skin. When your life’s work promotes a revolutionary concept—or maybe we should call it an anti-evolutionary concept—like polyamory, you look like a tiny person when you belittle everyone who disagrees. You cannot persuade someone to agree with you if you don’t respect their right to an opinion.

4) I recognize your goal as a creator: to write what matters to you, not to me. The role of a critic is not to stifle your expression or even to force you to change; that’s entirely up to you. But you can use valid criticism to refine your delivery; to adapt your content; to grow your own concepts of marriage, home, family and community; and to become more honest in your approach. I can appreciate all of those, so that’s why I comment.

<>

Thanks for allowing my comment.

MightyheartMightyheart3 months ago

Great writing as always but I didn't like the Cuck story.

This author specialises in weak male characters who get screwed by females without any consequences.

Men are supposed to accept infidelity & women are supposed to be allowed it.

miket0422miket04223 months ago

There's no way this marriage survived.

Ally suggests the exact situation she ended up doing. Taine was very explicit. Her doing that without agreeing to it ahead of time would be cheating and he would be very pissed. Yet, she does it anyway and is surprised he's upset. Not to mention the lies she initially told because she could see he was mad.

Then when he surprises her that he's busted his ass to get their house ready to move into instead of being happy and excited she's disappointed that she doesn't get to keep fucking Andre for several more weeks. What a slap in Taine's face for all his hard work.

Then after Taine makes it clear he doesn't want to meet Andre and doesn't like him she still asks permission to fuck him again. After agreeing to Taine's request she be home at a reasonable time she shows up at 2 am and isn't able to have sex with him? Then blames it on Andre for being so "greedy" Andre isn't the one who's married and made promises. It was her responsibility to leave at a reasonable time and make sure she took care of Tainr after he gave her that gift. Especially knowing he wasn't happy with what she was doing.

The only way I see them staying married is if she would have finally understand what she'd done to him when he finally fucked Felicity. Since she's instead happy about it and wants to be friends with Felicity... I just see them growing farther apart as time goes by. Their values and morals are too different.

phill1cphill1c3 months ago

marriage and what the life they seem to be leading seem incongruent.

i know I sure wouldn't want to be the husband in this scenario.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove3 months ago

I really liked Rw43 and miket0422’s comments. Very clear as to a prevalent and respectful critique of the take many of your an/protagonists have on moral behavior. And why many commentators have difficulty. I would love a story where your couples actually respected each other’s ethical sensibilities and tried to work things out in rational ways. But then again, it would make for less drama. And less fun reading. So …. Oh well! Thank you for the read!

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

These stories could be good if the cheating partner was not manipulative and communicated what they want and worked out an arraignment. It’s like they have a superiority complex that they know what’s best.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

I concur RW43 he said brilliantly what a lot of your readers feel in terms of some of stories you write and thinking behind them

Scores 1/5

PolpolpPolpolp3 months ago

One of the worst story of Cagivagurl, same women manipulation of man, who play with word to got what she want and doesnt Care about her husband feelings, the only good part is for the first Time the wife accept when husband said stop and doesnt try to make him change his mind at all cost.

There is no proper ending in this story and no lesson for the couple

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No need to read. CG stories are all the same

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another contribute to the endless flow of femdom fetish cuck fantasies, where the husbands are always brainless sheeps and the slut wives the smartesones. Time to be a bit realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"So why comment when I didn’t read the story? 1) I’m not guilty of downgrading you maliciously—I didn’t rate your story at all."

-

The only way the readers have to say they dislike very much these endless tons of menhater cuck tales, is just by the negative rating, and that's what is happening for years now: lots of fetish cuck tales getting very low users rating.

JordanFullerJordanFuller3 months ago

Good story. I enjoyed it, which is most important.

Moving away from the story, I find it strange that readers spend so much time flaming an author who has spent hours crafting a story (which isn't easy). If you do not like a specific author's tales, just move on past.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Three stars, for the page or two where a possible romance was building between Felicity and Taine, only to be squashed later with the skank slut Ally deepening her clutches on him. The author can write well when she/he wants to. God, he needs to run away with Felicity - far from Ally and Andre! Far FAR away! Far FAR FAR away! A clear case for divorce! Now that Taine has found Felicity, there is no reason at all to spend another minute with Ally! Let her fuck the whole world! Imagine having children one day with such a cunt! No way, no how! Just pick up and leave, please! Best revenge is to live well, fully removed from her toxic personality!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story again but the ending seemed too sudden somehow…4 stars tho..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why are all your stories the same old boring templates? You change the names but every male character does and says the same thing. Every male character you create is a doormat for his wife/girlfriend the wife/girlfriend does exactly what they want to do, which 99.% of the time is to fuck around on her husband. In almost all your stories you try to justify women fucking everyone and anyone they meet and they don't give a fuck about thier husband. You need to change your template try something new. Challenge yourself to write a non polymorphic story. Try thinking about how a man really thinks about a cheating skank wife. Take off your rose tinted sunglasses.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry but l can see straight a way it was written by a female. You have different values, you listen to your husband in this story but you cant help not understanding him and how he how he feels. Its always about you really. When he said he did'nt want to talk about anymore you could'nt understand, because you thought it was the best ever and why would he be upset with you. I am sorry Cagivagurl but you have a female bias.

bobareenobobareeno3 months ago

I liked the tale. It is interesting to read of a different mindset about monogamy, and how even with open minds the players can experience jealousy and feelings of inadequacy. Of course, the circle came round with the introduction of Felicity, but the wife, as always, was the one with the very open mind. She never did quite explain how her husband was as good as Andre, which I understood to be addressed when she gave her speech on learning from the expert, and not resisting his panoply of tricks. Anyhow, Cagivagurl, I enjoyed your story, and thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I generally like your stories, but your characters display a remarkable level of density that makes for frustrating reads. There is a huge amount of repetitive conversations that should be eliminated because they add nothing to the story. How many times does the wife need to say she thought he was on board with her actions while he denies it? If you don’t care about progressing your writing beyond mediocre/okay, keep doing what you’re doing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Memo to Rw43. Why are you hanging out on a pornographic website then? Shouldn’t you just be jerking yourself off to while watching Fox News?

Frank66Frank663 months ago

If you're allowing 'Rw43s' comment, I hope you'll allow mine- I agree with him wholeheartedly, that was some comment. I did better than him, tho, I skimmed the first page and read the last, also not giving it a grade. Considering some of the crap here that gets a good score, it's a shame that yours score low sometimes. It's all because of the content.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The reason why this author can’t write a normal male reaction is because this author is a mentally insane male. The “gurl” part of the screen name identifies a male who desperately wishes he was female. Hope this helps anyone reading his stories!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would second what RW93 wrote, I’m done reading your stories.

Simply skip to the end,

You can do allot better

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is this a repost? It's been long enough I can't tell for sure if this is a repeat or just a very similar story line, but I've read an almost identical story before.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An exercise in cosmic cretinism.

silentsoundsilentsound3 months ago

Not bad surprisingly. Ally is a cheating piece of shit and Taine is an odd duck to not have blown his top but this wasn't preachy and was written pretty well and erotic.

I didn't feel like it was done when it ended but I'm giving it a solid 4.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hahaha...this story is hilarious.

"I fucked some other bloke. Learned a bunch of new tricks off of him. He made me scream and cum like never before. And now I wanna try it all out with you baby. But I can't figure out why you are jealous. You are my soul mate and I love you so much. But sheesh...it won't matter if we share other people to get better sex.

Hahahahaha...just ridiculous stuff here you wrote mate. Utter nonsense.

Nasty56Nasty563 months ago

Great story, it’s a fiction and apparently lot of the comments below stemmed from the fact they see the story as “real life”, it’s not! Very good read and keep writing you have great imagination!

demanderdemander3 months ago

I believe Andre doesn't have long on this Earth. Some guys are jealous and violent about it. This guy is gonna run into one of those sooner or later, given his unbelievable scoring record. D

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave583 months ago

You have got to be kidding me. You end this story 5 pages away from the end. You need to write a lot more in the story and make an ending out of it that was terrible.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur3 months ago

Very enjoyable read but I hardly ever find your stories not enjoyable mate keep'em coming

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

Needs another chapter to close it.

payenbrantpayenbrant3 months ago

Great fiction story. Not believable at all but very fun read. Nice little fantasy. Good try. At least you didn't make the MC the bad guy in this one. Lol 😂

4 stars

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

If you don't believe in monogamy, don't get married.

Your characters are getting more pathetic. The husbands are always manipulated and weak.

Live together, sleep with whomever you want but don't get married and please don't have kids.

You will only mess up their lives. Kids need stability and marriage is all about monogamy.

WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

As always an awesome storey, ignore the negative comments below, you are a superb writer. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Rednose245Rednose2453 months ago

Needs a continuation, Ally needs to go through the emotions that Taine did and face the same uncertainty about herself. Good writing, I have been following your stories and you are really good. Do you write outside of Literotica?

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
Again

Andre should have been smashed period one person said you write weak husbands and you do let me tell you I'm not weak and my wife would have been kicked out instantly.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

I was glad that Taine found his way to accepting Ally’s playing with the neighbour and their marriage seems good.

@Cagivagurl, you seem to have picked up a bad habit of inserting commas between the subject and verb in many sentences. Could you please keep an eye on it?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stories about married couples who just openly fuck other people without express consent? Without communicating specific intent...talking about who is acceptable? Conditions that are ok. Requiring rules. Situations like this?

That is a marriage doomed to divorce.

In the best of circumstances in swinging and poly relationships where everything is made clear with rules and communication? When both spouses are on board and the entire thing is talked through? Even then the vast majority of marriages end within a few years.

When one just decides "I'm gonna fuck the neighbor"? And then attempts to deceive their spouse afterwards? When they've never done this before? Just had some fantasies and sweaty sex talk?

No way this relationship survives. This is just silly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Same old cliches. Dude works his arse off trying to make a better life, selfish wife fucks around to satisfy her itch and he’s just got to accept an open marriage scenario.

Should have finished the house, sold it and moved on. Men like the idea of a slut, just not being married to one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't think this guy gets it. He is reluctant to take another woman or this one again yet she is telling him how she is not into monogamy meaning she fully intends to bed many more men. So does he think it is done or does he just accept that she will bang others like it or not?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your male characters seems strange to me, it must be a NZ/Antipodean thing. I just cannot understand how when you have said NO or indicated no, you would sit there and lie to the woman you love; especially when you have just heard the biggest betrayal through a common wall. That just beggars belief. A good story somewhat hard to read in places but true to the theme you so love to write. Four stars as five would be too many.

CagivagurlCagivagurl3 months agoAuthor

For the anon commenter who asked.

"If you don't believe in monogamy. Why get married?"

Because marriage doesn't require monogamy.

The two are not necessarily linked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave you a five star rating if only because you dare to explore the fact of female desire and the interactions of her and her husband as a result thereof. No physical assault of wife or lover, nor ridiculous revenge on them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it and will score accordingly. At the same time I do find it frustrating. H consistently told W he would be angry if she had sex with the obnoxious neighbor. So what does she do? She goes and has sex with the neighbor and lies to H and finally admits it when she realizes she was caught. Aware that H was upset she nevertheless has sex with neighbor again anyway so aggressively she is too sore to have sex with H. When she is physically able to have sex she lets H know Andre is better and tries to teach him new tricks she learned. W is lucky she stayed married. By the time the story is over it turns out that H has just been narrow minded and W is the more reasonable of the couple and H has learned his lesson. I think this scenario is a repeat of other stores of the gurl. Nevertheless, I find the story compelling enough to read in one setting and as always I will keep my eye out for another Cagivagurl story so please keep writing.

anon.1

TwentysevenTwentyseven3 months ago

I'll give you credit for a great save. This was heading right down the gurgler until she agreed quite readily to give up Andre and then was supportive of him when he found Felicity.

The glaring weakness, though, is that swapping is not what Ally's about. She's about cuckolding and humiliation and she's prepared to pay the price of him fucking another woman in order to get it. I've never met a man who wants cuckolding and humiliation. Perhaps you have.

KiwihunterKiwihunter3 months ago

Another brilliant story my friend. You have once again elicited emotional reactions from the readers. Only a truly outstanding author does this time and again. So proud of you. As always 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well tagged cuck tale (with "cuck shit") ended with the usual very low readers rating, typical for these kind of femdom fetichism. To get a better response, try with something a bit more realistic besides the usual bottom line of brainless sheep husbands and smarter slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another femdom menhater fantasy to add to the huge pool already here and still growing. This Cucking Wives category is already overloaded with them, so it's time for something different and more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Considering some of the crap here that gets a good score, it's a shame that yours score low sometimes. It's all because of the content." - Frank66

-

Of course it's because of the content! Have you ever bothered to read the words under the different ratings? It's all about the readers' enjoyment of the story. It's not asking you to grade it like an English Lit paper...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Because marriage doesn't require monogamy."

-

??? Really ? Then if this unbelievable (femdom) statement is true, say it to your kids, your parents, your friends and your work colleagues: certainly enough they all would agree that a marriage doesn't require monogamy (at least in occident countries). If that statement would be true, it should be stated since from the start, in church or in other legal place, so everyone would know that the spuses were going to cheat one each other. Reality is that just a few cheating persons don't want to respect their own promises, showing just selfishness, immaturity and extreme narcissism. No wonder the very high level of divorces.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If a person prefer to freely fuck around, then don't bother to get married, stay single and fvck the world as much as possible, Why get married and then destroy the marriage, the family, the kids lives, friendship and jobs: this evil blinded behaviour always bring hard and sometimes dangerous consequences. These cheating-cuck fetishes are just toxic ideas, so be ready to reap what you sow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Some fetish-cuck supporters sometimes comment that "it's just fiction", but it's not: this is "just femdom propaganda". Best wishes to those who will try to follow these so good suggestions.

3scompany20103scompany20103 months ago

This story started off amazing. Would have gave 5 stars but the last bit didn’t do it for me. Great job though!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ok. I read the whole thing because I genuinely like the author.

But this was not for me.

Poly requires a monumental effort to cultivate and preserve trust, honesty, and yes, loyalty. There is a profound imbalance in the relationship and I don’t think they are the right match.

You didn’t bring it all the way around at the end for me.

~Spiny

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for the read

Just skimmed the first and last page as I've read this author before. The story is not my cup of tea, but the dialogue is first rate. Did the author borrow Slirpuff's random comma generator LOL?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story feels a little like it just sort of drops off at the end. Personally I'm glad they did reconcile and work out their issues. But I do feel that Ally was playing with fire. Agreeing to an open relationship should be discussed first and the terms agreed upon. The fact she just does it would be very concerning to me even if I were open to the idea. That said it's as usual a good contribution by the author!

Opinionated1Opinionated13 months ago

*****To Cagivagurl*****

in regard to your comment about marriage not requiring monogamy. How about posting the long term success

of swinging or cuckolding marriages? Tell the story with some fact and let people chose their own path, but please

do not try to sell your personal perversions as normal to convince readers the relationships you describe in your stories are healthy are healthy and vobrant!

You choose to write about very strong willed stubborn women who don't have the first clue how to love and

respect their husbands, and consistantly ignore their guys pleas and warnings.

Your writing is engaging and often brilliant, but lets not confuse your tales of fantasy with reality.

a real man whould toss one of your supposed 'loving' wives out on their asses...

respect their commited husband.

danbo56danbo563 months ago

Gurl, I have no problem with this story, I loved it and enjoyed reading it just waiting on your next 5 stars for me

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

I have to agree with the folks who said they read it because of the author's other works, but weren't thrilled with this one, and also that it ended very abruptly, almost seeming to set the stage for a Part 2... but no hint there will be one.

Four stars because it's well-written, but no 5th star because of the abrupt end and because the subject of swinging/swapping was painted in a very positive light, even though one of the parties never agreed to go that route before the wife had sex with the neighbor without her husband's full agreement.

enderlocke77enderlocke773 months ago

really confused why they got married

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Didn't read it, but the comments reflect it's yet another of Cagi's typical 'slut-wife-forces-wimpy-husband-to-accept-her-cheating'. Cagivagurl is a man who hates men with a passionate insanity, especially husbands, and it seems to be the only story he can write. His stories are written to humiliate the husband until he knuckles under and does what the slut wife wants, and all the husbands Cagi writes are spineless wimps. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There are two parts to every story: the writing... and the story being told. Cagivagurl is a good writer, but his stories are repetitive crap. The scores will always be low because most people don't like what they're reading. Even his cross-dressing/feminization stories, which do score better, are rife with humiliation of the husband. You'd think he'd find another kind of story to tell, but he never does. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Men in New Zealand must all be cucky wimps... no wonder they have to import their rugby players from Samoa, Fiji and Tonga. Other-than-that, the story was another gramatically well written repeat on a well troden theme. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hey, quick browse through the comments shows another New Zealander loving this author thereby reinforcing my previous comment that all the real men in New Zealand come from the Pacific Islands.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oof... that was a teally crap story. Don't bother reading it unless you want to be bombarded with a feminist agenda in which all men are week and stupid, while women are clever and strong... barf...

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

This is your worst yet. All the New Zealanders can’t be as much cucks and wimps as you portray them. But I guess it’s true though. Australia has CrocodileHunter, and y’all have Kiwihunter after all.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

No real ending, the entire story was left up in the air. Geez C you do this a lot. It really annoys. It annoyed the first time l read this story and l punished you for it giving you 1/5.

Second time around, l’ve changed by score to 3/5. Can’t go higher because u failed to finish the story lMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well that sucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...