All Comments on 'It Started as Janie's Exploration Ch. 03'

by JohnDrake

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Play with fire and you get burned,

That I assume is what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

Sorry to laugh but this is very real, as the other commenter said you play with fire you get burned. Leaving them alone in his bed at night while he slept on the couch should have given him a clue, he's been replaced. Love and sex are intertwined and to say their not is just bullshit, he needs to think about life after marriage, he's in his wifes way. Please keep this story honest, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
and you are still swinging, your joking

you that has seen there is no such thing than fucking all alone. you that has experianced there is always feelings when fucking. you that has lost a love just because of fucking. did you also loose all pride for yourself and thats why you stayed a swinger? really not understandable at all. I really can see the erotic point here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story and pace - little passion

Potential for great story and lots of development twists. Character personality and motivation need expanding to match the plot.

faithful101faithful101about 12 years ago
Loved it!

This is the most erotic and emotional threesome story I have read for some time and perhaps even for all time. The whole experience just seemed so warm and loving as well as fantastically exciting for everyone involed. As I have never experienced a threesome myself, much less an intense and ongoing three-way passionate love affair, it is hard for me to evaluate how realistic it is. But it injects both passion and sadness into my own fantasy of living in this man's body and life. He was privileged to experience a wonderful wife and then a fantastic and liberating sexual adventure. But then it ended very sadly. He lost not just his continued participation in the adventure but also his continued participation in his marriage. I personally think that a person's sexual orientation is only partially under his or her conscious control at best. So although the wife's apparent transition to homosexuality was certainly expedited by this exploratory period, it seems likely that it might have taken place anyway, producing either a divorce or a seriously impared marriage in the future. So the male protagonist probably would have eventually lost his marriage, or at least the strength of his marriage, anyway. Life has risks, and sometimes we lose the assets we value most.

Maybe I am taking this story too seriously as I sit here in my bed reading it at midnight. Perhaps tomorrow in the light of day I will be able to just let it wash over me like any other enjoyable short story. In any case, right now I regard this story as absolutely first rate, and I vigorously encourage you, JohnDrake, to continue writing stories of this quality. You are enriching your readers' lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous