It Started with a Dream Ch. 05

Story Info
Ruth has no regrets.
1.2k words
4.53
7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth part and I recommend you take the time to read the first parts for context. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

After getting her selfie, Ruth kissed each of the guys before they got dressed and left, leaving her alone in her room at last.

She collapsed on the bed, rubbing her hands all over her body. Wiping the bits of cum from her boobs and face before licking her fingers clean. Next she slipped two fingers into her well used pussy, pulled them out and examined the amount of cum on them before sucking them clean.

It was only at that stage she remembered I should still be on video chat on her laptop.

She clambered off the bed and grabbed the laptop from the desk.

Climbing back on to the bed she lay back on the pillows and opened up the video screen.

"Hi" she said as she pressed the unmute button...

She looked a bit unsure of what my reaction was going to be.

"I'm really sorry sweetheart. There was only supposed to be one guy for a quick fuck."

"I just wanted you to be able to live out your fantasy of watching me with another man. I didn't plan the rest... I don't know what came over me."

Only then did she notice that I was naked from the waist down and still had my rock hard cock in my hand.

I had came earlier in the night when I was watching Ruth getting spit roasted but I was hard again after seeing everything else that came after that.

"Are you mad at me" she asked, "or did you enjoy watching me? I think you might have enjoyed it looking at the size of your cock."

"I was so turned on" I replied, "I couldn't believe what was happening and I couldn't take my eyes off you. You looked so sexy, especially when you had every hole filled at once. How did it feel?"

Ruth explained in great detail every sensation. How turned on and how slutty she felt with one cock in her pussy and another in her mouth. The feeling of a cock in her virgin asshole, which was intensified when she added a cock to her pussy at the same time.

The only thing she regretted was that I wasn't one of the ones joining in...

While Ruth had been describing all this in detail I had been stroking away at my cock. Having already cum once earlier that night I was nearly ready for another release.

"Do you want me to help you get off?" she said.

"Just keep telling me more about it. You could start playing with yourself as well if you're up to it."

"One minute" she said, before disappearing out of sight.

She appeared back on screen and presented her eight inch purple vibrator...

"I didn't know you had that packed away with you" I said.

"Well I said I would make things up to you because I had to leave early. I packed this thinking we could have some video sex if nothing else. Would you like to watch me use it?"

Would I ever...

She lay back slightly further on the pillows and lifted the vibrator to her mouth. It's quite a thick one but she managed to get a couple of inches into her mouth to get it nice and wet... She fucked her mouth with it for a few seconds looking me in the eye at the same time.

Next thing I knew she was dragging it down her body, over her cum covered boobs and towards her pussy.

She turned the vibration setting on to its lowest and started rubbing it over her swollen pussy lips.

Her other hand moved up to her boobs and started pinching one of her nipples.

"Are you enjoying this" she asked

"Absolutely" was my reply, as I tugged away on my swollen cock.

Ruth slipped the vibrator inside her pussy a couple of inches and back out. It was coated in cum. Not just one lot of cum, but two lots from two different men.

She rubbed it over the outside of her soaked pussy again, spreading the cum about before slipping it back in. This time it went most of the way in before coming back out with even more cum on it.

This went on for several minutes, finally getting all eight inches into her pussy with the speed turned up full. She had her eyes now closed and was moving her body to get just the right sensation from the vibrator.

I on the other hand was furiously wanking away and watching from home. What I wouldn't give to be there with her right now.

Ruth then took the vibrator out of her pussy, letting the last of the cum run down towards her ass and the bed sheets.

"Have you cum yet?" she asked.

"Nearly" was my reply.

My wife of ten years then sat up on the bed. Got onto her knees and turned round so her ass was facing the laptop.

She bent over, reached round with the vibrator and started inching it slowly into her now used asshole... I couldn't believe how far it was going in. Inch by inch she managed to get the whole eight inches buried in her ass.

She looked me in the eye as she slowly fucked herself in the ass. She was loving it. She knew she had my undivided attention.

She used her free hand then to reach underneath to play with her pussy. Rubbing her lips quickly before inserting one finger after another into her soaked pussy.

I could tell it wouldn't be long before she came and it wouldn't be long before I came too.

After a couple more minutes she pushed the vibrator into her ass as far and as hard as she could and clamped her pussy round her fingers before crying out in ecstasy... It was her third orgasm of the night and looked like the most intense one yet.

I couldn't hold out any longer as my own cock spurted all over my laptop screen, landing as far as the other sofa. After cumming earlier I didn't think for a second there could be so much cum in such a short space of time.

I collapsed on the sofa as Ruth collapsed on a hotel four poster bed 50 miles away.

"Well that was incredible" she said, smiling over at me on the screen. "You must have enjoyed it too. I can see something running down the screen at my end..."

"Oh I did" I replied. "I just wish I was there in person."

"Don't worry" she said "I'll be home on Sunday morning and we can spend all day in bed doing ANYTHING you want."

Finally it looks like I'll get to fuck my wifes ass...

After saying our goodbyes I went to get cleaned up and clean the laptop, before heading to bed.

Just as I was heading upstairs I got a WhatsApp message from Ruth with a file attachment. It was a pic of Kyles cock buried in her pussy. Another came through of her riding Marks cock followed by several short video clips. Everything had been caught on camera. Not only on Ruths phone but I had recorded everything on my laptop as well.

Maybe that will be the start of our Sunday in bed... Watching everything back in explicit detail.

The dream I had only days ago had kick started a whole new chapter in our sex lives and I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

To be continued.