It Started with a Dream Ch. 10

Story Info
Ann gets locked out of her room naked.
2.6k words
4.55
5.1k
3
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the tenth part of this series and I recommend you take the time to read the first parts for context. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

After Ann had meticulously cleaned the cum from Ruth's pussy, she lay down on the bed to let Ruth clean the cum from her ass.

Once finished, they got up off the bed and grabbed both laptops from the desk before lying back in bed against the pillows.

Still naked and with dried cum over their faces and bodies they unmuted both machines and opened up the video windows.

"Well, did you enjoy the show." Ann asked "and what the hell are you doing there James?"

"That was fucking amazing." replied Steve

"Nearly as hot as last night." I said

"Sorry Ann," said James "When I saw you naked earlier I couldn't stop wondering what was going on so I came in to ask Steve and he had his cock out watching you get fucked. He told me if I went back to my room and didn't mention it to anyone he would connect me to the call as well. You looked so fucking hot... I wish Emma was a bit more adventurous."

"You're forgiven this time" replied Ann "But don't you dare tell anyone about this, and no sharing of videos. These are for our eyes only."

"So just how hot was it" asked Ruth "How many times did you all cum?"

"Three." I replied

"Three for me too." said James

"Four for me." said Steve "you look so fucking hot right now I could cum again!"

"Well, you'll just have to watch back some of those videos." Ann replied "Ruth and I are done for the night. We'll not be able to walk tomorrow as it is."

Ann said her goodbyes to Steve and James and ended the connection.

I was still on with Ruth.

"Ok, I guess I better go back to my room and try and get some sleep" Ann said, before looking round for her clothes.

There were clothes, sheets and towels everywhere.

"I'm too tired," she said, "I'm only a few doors down and its late so nobody will see me. I'll come by in the morning and grab everything."

"You sure?" asked Ruth

"Well after tonight I'm hardly some shrinking violet." she laughed "There won't be anybody around to see me."

She kissed Ruth once more on the lips, grabbed her phone and opened the door, sticking her head out for a quick look before saying her goodbyes.

"See you tomorrow." she said.

Ruth closed the door and told me she needed a shower before she went to bed. If I wanted to wait ten minutes we could chat some more once she got cleaned up.

I got cleaned up a bit myself while I was waiting but I could hear a knocking noise coming from somewhere.

It turns out it was the laptop... Ruth was still in the shower but someone was banging on the door.

"Ruth, let me in." whispered Ann "Ruth." she said a bit louder.

There was no chance of Ruth hearing her until she was out of the shower.

I grabbed my phone and video called Ann's number.

"Pete," she answered breathlessly "I can't get into my room, I forgot to lift my key. Where's Ruth?"

"She's in the shower so she could be ten minutes. I can't even phone her as I can see her phone sitting on the bedside table."

"What am I going to do?" asked Ann "I can't wait around here for the next ten minutes in case someone see's me."

"You're worried about someone seeing you after what you've just done?" I laughed

"This isn't funny." she said "Well ok, maybe a little bit. You need to help me Pete."

"What's in it for me?" I asked cheekily

"Anything you want if you find a way to get me into my room in the next two minutes."

"Ok, give me a minute and I'll call you back."

I looked up the hotel online and found the phone number. It rang a few times before being answered by security.

I explained the situation and that someone needed to go round to Ann's room to let her in. If they did that in the next couple of minutes there might be a bonus it in for them.

After agreeing to go round I video called Ann back.

"Ok, security is on their way round to let you in."

"Thank you so much, I owe you..."she replied

"Well... " I said, "Funny you should say that. The guard that's coming round to let you in sounds like the guard that was at Ruth's room this morning. I could be wrong but it did sound like him."

"Would you be up for fucking a huge black cock while I watched?"

"I don't know" she replied "I've already had two cocks tonight and I'm not sure what Steve would think if he knew I'd had a third one."

"Nobody else has to know." I replied "Have you ever fucked a black man before?"

"No, I haven't." replied Ann "Ruth said he was huge though and it felt amazing."

"There you go then. Just wait and see what you think when he arrives. I'm sure looking like that he won't need any persuasion. Don't forgot Ruth has fucked six guys in the last couple of days. You've only fucked two so if anyone should be feeling slutty it should be my wife."

"Thats true" she laughed "Ok, lets see if it's him. If it is I'll leave my phone on so you can see what happens."

A few seconds later I could hear footsteps and Ann turned her phone round so I could see that it was the guard from this morning...

"Hi," she said "This is soo embarrassing. I was round at my friends room having some fun and I managed to leave my key there and now she's not answering the door. I obviously left a few other things there too, like my clothes..."

"No problem Miss." he replied, eyeing her cum covered body. "I'll soon get that wide open."

Ann wasn't sure if he was referring to the door or her legs... She hoped it was her legs because she could feel a familiar tingling in her pussy.

He pulled out a master key and opened the door for her, letting her go in ahead of him.

"I need to come in and see some sort of ID so I know this is your room." he said as he followed her in, watching the sway of her naked ass as she went in front of him before closing the door.

"My ID is in my bag which is in my friends room." She replied "But I can tell you there is a pink dildo in the drawer of that bedside table. Is that enough proof?"

Ann hadn't imagined she would be getting fucked for real when she packed for the weekend so had brought her well used 9 inch dildo with her to tide her over until she got home.

The guard went over and opened the drawer, lifting out the dildo.

"Ok, I believe this is your room. You don't look like you were using this tonight though. It looks like you might have had the real thing?"

Ann went on to explain about her friend Ruth and how her husband wanted to watch her get fucked and how Ann ended up fucking two random guys in the room with her best friend, her best friends husband, her own husband and even her brother in law watching.

"Wow, that is some filthy stuff." the guard replied "That wouldn't happen to be the cute brunette from a few doors down?"

"Thats the one." Ann confirmed "She's the one got me into this mess."

"I met your friend earlier." the guard said "She didn't happen to mention me did she?"

"Oh she did. She said you had a monster cock and it was probably the biggest cock she's ever had... she said you covered her face in cum and still continued to fuck her afterwards. I'm not sure if you knew but her husband was watching the whole thing"

"Really," he said "Thats even more of a turn on. I love fucking white wives pussies... Especially if they're never had the pleasure of a black cock before."

"Well it was her husband who phoned you earlier to get you to let me in. He's still on video call on my mobile." she explained holding up her phone

"Hi," I said "Nice to see you again?"

"Hey. What's all this about? Are you mad that I fucked your wife earlier?"

"Not at all. I loved watching it. Especially when you were fucking her after you had just cum on her face. Ann here just agreed to let me watch the two of you together if I could manage to get her into her room." I explained

"Is this true?" the guard asked Ann

"It is. I don't mind him watching, he's already seen me take two guys tonight and lick cum out of his wife's pussy. Are you interested?"

"Of course I am. With a body like that who wouldn't be? Come over here and bend over the bed so I can see your ass properly."

Ann went and leant over the bed, sticking her ass in the air.

The guard slid his belt off and used it to slap Ann's bare butt cheeks. She seemed to like that...

He slapped them another couple of times before kneeling down and running his tongue up between her legs, over her pussy lips and round her asshole.

He took Ann's phone from her and set it on the bedside table where I had a good view of the action before stripping off the rest of his clothes.

His cock looked as impressive as it had earlier.

He got Ann to turn round and started feeding it into her mouth. She was nearly chocking on it and it was only in about two inches.

She was trying her best, getting as much down her throat as she could but it wasn't a lot.

With one hand on his cock, her other hand started playing with her pussy. It didn't take much to get her interested, just as I thought...

After a few minutes of sucking as much cock as she could, she let go and climbed up on the bed.

"Ok, now I want that monster inside me. Where do you want me?"

He instructed her to lie face down with her head over the edge of the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could. He wanted to see that cute ass as he fucked her.

Ann got into position and the guard got between her legs. He grabbed one of the pillows and lifted her up to slide it underneath so he could get a better angle.

After briefly fingering her pussy he started sliding his monster cock inside her.

"Oh my god." Ann cried out "That feels huge... Keep going though. I want ALL of it inside me."

Inch by inch the guard slowly pushed his cock into Ann's pussy. I couldn't believe how much she was taking. I don't think even Ruth managed to get it all in earlier but I couldn't really tell. I had a great view this time though as Ann's legs came back. He must be hitting the spot right then.

The guard grabbed both ankles and held them in place, making sure her legs were kept wide apart.

"I can feel your balls on my pussy... Is it all in?" She asked

"Definitely." replied the guard

"Then fuck me... as hard as you can. Use my pussy any way you want. I want you to keep fucking me until I cum and then fuck me some more."

The guard didn't need asking twice and started an enviable assault on her pussy. Ann was in heaven. I could hear her moaning with every thrust of his monster black cock. "Harder... fuck me harder"

The guard shifted angle and let go of Ann's legs so he could get deeper into her pussy.

"Thats it, oh my god, that's it... I'm cumming." she yelled.

The guard slowed down slightly to let her savour the moment.

He then pulled his slick cock out of her pussy and turned her round to face him.

He sucked on each of her nipples in turn before grabbing her round the neck and pulling her up towards him.

He grabbed her cute ass in both hands before lifting her up and impaling her on his cock.

Ann threw her arms around his neck and started riding his cock like there was no tomorrow.

He turned round and set Ann down on the desk which was the perfect height to fuck her. She gripped the edge of the desk pushing back against the wall as he thrust his cock in and out of her soaked pussy.

After a couple of minutes he grabbed her ass cheeks again, pulling her pussy tight towards him before emptying his balls into her. He pulled out briefly and a few spurts of his cum hit Ann in the face and boobs before he pushed his cock back into her pussy to finish off.

"Ruth was right." Ann said, gasping for breath, "That was incredible."

"Any time." replied the guard before kissing her hard on the lips and getting dressed.

"See you again... I hope." he shouted as he left.

Ann went over to the bed, lay back and picked up her phone.

"Ok, you were right. That was well worth it." she told me. "Now that you've watched me all night let me watch you? Let me see that big cock of yours in action."

"Sure." I said, setting my phone down on my own bedside table and stepping back a bit so Ann could see me.

I was so close to cumming earlier when the guard was flooding Ann's pussy I knew it probably wouldn't take me long.

"Come closer," she said "I want to see your cock when it cums."

She then slipped two fingers into her cum drenched pussy before lifting them up to her mouth to lick clean. She went back for more before grabbing the discarded dildo and plunging it straight in.

She then brought that up to her mouth and deep throated it keeping her lips closed as she pulled it back out.

"Yumm" she said "Do you like watching me do that?"

"Oh yes," I replied "That is really fucking hot."

She inserted the dildo again into her pussy, gathering up more cum before deep throating it again. This time after she pulled it out she opened her mouth and showed me her mouth filled with cum.

I couldn't take any more... at the site of my wifes best friend with a mouth full of cum and after what I had watched earlier I exploded...

My cum went everywhere... all over the bedside table, up the wall, on the floor, over my phone and all over my hand.

"Wow," Ann said "That was amazing to watch. Do you always cum this much? Ruth is a lucky bitch..."

"Not always," I replied "Just watching you all night got me wound up really bad. I've fantasised about you loads of times. Sometimes when I'm on my own and others when I'm fucking Ruth. You are so so sexy."

"Well thank you" she replied "Glad I liven up your sex life. You're pretty hot yourself. Your cock is much bigger than Steve's. Ruth is a luck girl."

After saying our goodbyes we hung up and tried to get some sleep.

To be continued